Marcus, Maryann Plus Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

The next morning, as if nothing has happened between them, with their mom in the kitchen, they each give the other a good morning, then sit down for breakfast.

Kathy asking, "How did things go, last night with the two of you?"

Marcus saying, "Not much happened mom, we got Chinese takeout, watched some TV, homework, the usual stuff, then we went off to bed."

Kathy says, "I am so glad the two of you get a long so well, the love the two of you share, as brother and sister plus being twins is extra precious."

Marcus & Kerry both thinking, "If only you knew the love that we both, did just share last night, as we crossed into some major incest and other lines!"

Kerry also thinking, "Plus Maryann & I have planned a three-way with him this weekend."

Instead Marcus asks her, "How was your evening?"

Kathy says, "Mine was very nice, I went out to dinner with Elizabeth, a long-time female client – she has even sold some of my paintings & photographs for me and she is also a dear longtime friend of mine as well is Marcel, her husband."

"It was nice catching up and of course she wants a photo session sometime, I'll have you help me Marcus when she schedules the session. I got home late this morning."

Marcus responds with, "Glad you had a nice evening with your friend, Elizabeth, I would love to help you both out in the studio when she poses, as any friend of yours is now a friend of mine."

Kathy tells them, "Now remember, Andy comes back from his business trip Thursday evening, Kerry has shall we say met him, Marcus you will meet him then. We will be heading out Friday morning to Lake George for the weekend."

"You too are on your own."

In twin unison, both thinking about their newly developed incest relationship, says, "No worries mom, we will be fine."

Marcus then says, "I am having Maryann over for the weekend Friday. I am going to take her out for a formal dinner to a really nice restaurant and since the lost puppy next me, laughing, will be alone, I guess if Maryann, again laughing, doesn't mind a third wheel on our date, I'll treat Kerry to dinner as well."

Kerry gets up, then hugs Marcus giving him a punch in the arm.

Marcus laughs saying, "Hey, you know I love you sis."

Kerry says back to Marcus, "I love you back. I would be honored to join the two of you Friday and I doubt Maryann will mind or even think of me as a third wheel."

Kerry sees Maryann in school, telling her, "Let's hit the bathroom." The two head into the girl's room at their high school.

Maryann with concern asks, "Kerry is everything OK?"

Kerry responds with, "Everything is great Maryann; I know you won't be jealous since our plan is working."

She looks around seeing no one is in the room but the two of them.

Kerry continues with, "He took the bait, Marcus fucked me in the ass the other night and it was wonderful."

Maryann responds with, "He did, you two have crossed a major incest line?"

Kerry says, "I know, I used the excuse with him, that I was on the rag, horny as hell, needed relief that he was there. I knew you wouldn't mind, as this was our plan from the very beginning, when we met then started fooling around. By him fucking my ass, we kind of tested the waters to see if he would play with the two of us this weekend?"

Maryann tells her, "No sister, of course not. You know I don't mind. Now we can come out in the open Saturday."

Kerry tells her, "Hey FYI, act surprised Maryann, Friday night Marcus, our boy, is treating us for dinner. Let's dress in identical miniskirts, red thongs & high heels to screw with him."

Maryann says "I Love it, you still have that short black mini-dress you wore for your birthday party?"

Kerry says, "Yes."

Maryann explains to Kerry her plan, "I have one very similar, so I don't have to worry about it, so no bras, with our Victoria Secret red thong panties, we bought at the same time, we can tease him without him knowing we are in cahoots."

"By the time we get back from dinner, he is going to want to take me big time and then you can enter the room later on while he is still sleeping. I'll then come get you. He will love our surprise and 2 instead of 1 gift to him. The two loves in his life together in one bed. PS Kerry, he loved that I also wore the Miracle perfume when we were on St. Barts. Make sure you dab some on."

Marcus is all excited about his plans for Friday. He rented a nice limo for him, his sister & Maryann to be driven to Brooklyn. He set up an 8:30 Dinner reservations at Peter Lugers steak house.

They are going to love it. Maybe Maryann will be extra nice to me when we get back home, laughing to himself, maybe Kerry will reward him with a threesome, nah. Don't think with Maryann around even though she knew about the anal fucking we had. If only he knew what the two girls have planned for him.

Marcus sees Maryann lunch time sitting with Kerry.

Marcus says, "Good the two of you are together. I am surprising my two favorite gals with dinner in Brooklyn at Peter Lugers, my treat, not moms, my own money. Since it is in Brooklyn, I also rented a limo so we don't have to worry about parking or driving. Now you two dress up real pretty, I want all eyes on us, when we enter the restaurant. We will pick up Maryann at her house at 7:00 pm. Friday night traffic into Brooklyn will be murder. Then after dinner the limo will drop us all off at our house."

Maryann says, "Sounds like a wonderful evening you planned for us, my love. I packed a small bag for the weekend, I'll give it to Kerry to take back to your place."

Kerry says, "That works for me and yes the evening plans do sound great, thanks Marcus."

The three of them eat lunch together, general chit chat follows. After lunch, Marcus and Maryann kiss then run off to their classes.

Chapter 9

Maryann drove home all excited from school, as her weekend with her two favorite friends & lovers will be starting soon. She will be getting some great sex and loving tonight as well as over the weekend. Since it is Friday, late afternoon, her mom & dad both get home early from work on Fridays.

She greets her mom & dad, "Hi guys, I am home."

Her mom replies, "Hi Maryann, how was school?"

Maryann says, "It was OK, some homework over the weekend, I'll work on it together with Marcus this weekend."

Teri thinking, "That is not all, I am sure, that you will be working on with Marcus over the weekend."

Maryann all excited says, "Tonight, Marcus is taking Kerry & I out to dinner in Brooklyn to Peter Lugers."

Both her parents give a "WOW, very nice. Is he driving that old beat up jeep of his?"

Maryann, "No, he even rented a limo."

Teri says, "He is a keeper Maryann."

Maryann replies, "I know mom, I hope to keep him forever."

Her mom says, "So do we, so do we."

Maryann tells them, "I have to go to my room to get dressed to be ready for pickup by the limo."

Meanwhile at the Vanderman house. Kerry & Marcus come home from school to have the house to themselves.

Kerry says, "Marcus, come here please?"

Marcus gives her a look but moves over close to his sister, she puts her arms around his neck then kisses him deeply.

Finishing their kiss, she says, "Thank you for including me tonight in your date with Maryann, I know how special she is to you and I would never want to interfere between the two of you."

Marcus replies with, "Kerry you could never be an issue between Maryann and me, I know she enjoys being in your company."

Kerry thinking to herself, "You will soon find out later tonight how much enjoyment she gets from my company."

Instead Kerry says, "I need to prepare for tonight, you know us girls?"

She then heads into her shower, takes her razor to clean up her under arms, pussy & legs. As she is daydreaming in the shower, she removes from the wall shelf her trusty vibrator, being over her period, then places it within her pussy starting the vibration.

Thinking to herself, thank goodness my period is over, as she is feeling the vibrations. Still thinking to herself, I'll have to talk to Maryann sometime, since we don't have hymens anymore, we can go out together to purchase larger in diameter vibrators.

Maybe I'll buy a purple Rabbit, a butt plug & a double ended dildo? I'll can pick one up for Su Linn and I to use together as well.

She then starts rubbing her clit, then places some body lotion, kept in her shower, on her finger, then on her butt hole as she moves the vibrator in her main hole having a finger in her asshole.

She lets out a scream, "Um, ah, ah, um, oh did that feel so good."

Having a nice small orgasm, cumming just a little to take the edge off, Kerry finishes showering then steps out after having some relief, dries herself off.

Meanwhile back at Maryann's house, she also runs into her shower, takes out her razor and freshens things up around her pussy, legs etc. Then soaps and cleans her body. Taking the towel, she dries herself off, remaining nude, she then puts on a little red lipstick then some make up. Gets her perfume bottle, dabs on some perfume, on her neck then behind her ears.

Next step is her Victoria Secret red thong, as she remembers the time when Kerry & her went shopping at Victoria Secret together for their new sexy outfits to enhance their wardrobe. The fun they both had in the changing room, while the sales girl was outside listening to them carry on. She then goes into her closet to pull out, then put on, her black miniskirt, that comes just below by about an inch or 2 her pantie, then she adds some jewelry including her birthday necklace from her parents, then putting on her high heels, she is ready for tonight.

Maryann comes downstairs where she is greeted by her mom and dad, with her dad giving her whistles.

Her dad says, "Honey you look beautiful. If you weren't my daughter, I would steal you away from Marcus to take you out for dinner tonight. That necklace we got you for your birthday is perfect with your outfit."

Maryann responds with, "Ah, dad thanks that is very sweet of you."

Her mom says, "Your dad just loves to tease you dear but he is harmless. You do look beautiful, as she laughs out, can that dress be any shorter?"

Maryann responds with, "I know dad does enjoy teasing me out of love. Thanks mom, ignoring her dress question, I am looking forward to a nice evening with Marcus & Kerry, as well as having fun at their house this weekend."

Her mom says, "I am sure you will have a fun and a great weekend. Enjoy."

Back to Kerry's & Marcus's house. Kerry finished drying herself off, then does similar to Maryann. Some red lipstick, little make up then dabs on some perfume, on her neck then behind her ears then on her breasts, living off a bra as Maryann & her discussed.

She gets her Victoria Secret red thong from her draw, as she is putting it on, she also thinks back to the day she purchased it with Maryann along with the fun they both had with each other at the store shopping, then going into her closet she pulls out her black mini dress, looks at it, Marcus will be going crazy with the two of us tonight, then puts on her mini skirt.

Tonight, she decided to put her hair up into a bun. Kerry also adds her new birthday necklace with matching ear rings bracelet. Throws on her high heels and she is ready.

Marcus shaved his face, showered, dried off. Got out a pair of slacks, dress shirt then added a sport jacket. Black loafers. Dabs on some fancy men's cologne, he then puts on the Hublot birthday gift from his mom. He starts down the stairs, hearing Kerry coming out of her room.

Marcus looks up at his sister, "Whistles, holy shit Kerry, aren't you hot tonight. Is your dress short enough and knowing his sister, are you even wearing anything under that dress?"

Kerry teases him by lifting up her dress, saying, "Just this little old red thong bro."

Marcus says "WOW, very nice, at least you are wearing underwear tonight."

Kerry tells him, "Thank you. Well don't you look all spiffed up and hot yourself plus nicely tanned up?"

Marcus responds with a, "Thank you."

Downstairs, Marcus grabs Kerry's arms pulling her into his body for a kiss.

They start making out, then Kerry starts to push him away. "Hey, you'll mess me all up, save this for Maryann, she is your real date, laughing at him, I am just the third wheel," Kerry teases.

Marcus laughing at his sister says, "What a cog in the wheel you are Kerry and a beautiful one at that."

They hear the doorbell, answering it to find the driver. The driver holds the door for the two of them, Kerry not realizing it or really caring, as she climbs into the back seat, flashes her ass cheeks showing some of the red thong to the driver, getting a smile from the roughly 50-year-old driver. They settle in to head off to Maryann's.

At Maryann's house, the driver opens the door, Marcus gets out to greet Maryann with a kiss at her front door.

Marcus saying, "Hello, then goodbye to her parents, looking at Maryann, excuse me, but holy shit Maryann you look so beautiful tonight?"

Maryann says, "Thank you, you look hot yourself babe."

Marcus takes Maryann's hand, leading her to the limo. Maryann also flashes her ass cheeks showing some of her red thong to the driver, as she climbs in next to Kerry.

The driver is like wow, this guy has a limo with two beautiful females, wondering if they planned on wearing matching red thongs and short dresses. Thinking that kid is one lucky dude tonight.

Maryann kisses Kerry on the lips, "Saying you look hot sister."

Kerry says, "So do you sister."

Marcus looks at the two of them, saying, "What is all this sister talk?"

Kerry says, "Relax bro, just being friendly with her, we both know sometime the two of you will marry, then she will be my sister-in-law."

Kerry hoping that answers his question. Maryann, gives a silent 'wink' to Kerry.

The limo arrives early with 15 minutes to spare, the driver opens the door, hoping for another peak of some cute young asses covered by a red thong. Marcus followed by Maryann then Kerry stepping out of the limo, they enter Peter Lugers. As typical, when these two young beauties, walk into an establishment, dressed in their very low-cut matching miniskirts, all heads start turning then following, as the trio is led to their table.

The waiter greets them, welcoming them then handing them menus, telling them, "everything on our menu is special, so no specials tonight."

The waiter checks if they, "Want sparkling or flat water?"

They sing out, "Flat please is fine with us." The water is poured.

The waiter then asks, "Any sodas, ice teas to drink?"

Marcus & Maryann, "Both ask for an ice tea with lemon please."

Kerry says, "Just water is fine for me, thanks."

Marcus then orders for the three of them, "Sliced Tomatoes & Onions to start with please, can you also please add mozzarella."

The waiter responds with, "But of course sir."

Marcus continues, "Then we will share the STEAK FOR THREE with your Creamed Spinach and French-Fried Potatoes."

The waiter asks, "How do you want the steak?"

Marcus tells him, "Medium rare is fine for all of us."

The waiter responds with, "Very good sir, I'll get your refreshments."

Maryann & Kerry both start saying to Marcus about, "How nice the restaurant is and how nice it is to all be together."

The waiter brings them the refreshments.

Marcus asks the waiter, "Can you please take a picture of the three of us, here is my phone."

The two girls stand up by Marcus, who remains sitting down, they place their arms around each other, smile and snap, snap.

Marcus saying, "Thank you."

The two girls return to their seats as they both re-adjust their short skirts.

Marcus says, "I wish we could have wine or drinks, when Maryann & I were on St. Barts, we enjoyed having liquor."

Kerry says, "I know it sucks."

Maryann starts to yell at Marcus in a joking manor saying, "You ordered onions tonight Marcus, really, you better have at least one or more breath mints before I kiss that face later."

Marcus says, "I know but the dish with their sauce is excellent, I'll use a breath mint or two."

With that the waiter brings over their Sliced Tomatoes & Onions with mozzarella along with the Peter Luger sauce. Then serves some on each of their plates. They all dig in.

The waiter returns, asking, "Are the three of you celebrating any special birthdays or in a kidding manor anniversary?"

Marcus says, "No sir, just enjoying each other's company and being with the two favorite girls in my life."

The waiter says, "OK, enjoy your starter."

What he is really thinking, I wonder if this young stud gets to screw with both these young beauties. One of them looks like she could be his twin sister? They finish their starter, then their plates with used silverware are removed, new silverware is placed by their settings.

A little bit later, they hear their sizzling steak coming their way, as the waiter brings the steak to the table, cooked to perfection while another waiter brings the Creamed Spinach and French-Fried Potatoes. The waiter then dishes out some of the steak, first to Kerry, then to Maryann, then to Marcus leaving the balance along with their sides family style for them to take and pass.

All three dig into their plates, enjoying the meal. Over a little time, their plates are cleaned off with some of the steak & Creamed Spinach leftover.

The waiter asks, "Doggy bag?"

In a three-way harmony, "YES, please."

He then asks, "Dessert anyone?"

Marcus, asks, "Not to be a pain sir, but can you please do a 1.5 order of banana foster for us to share it?"

The waiter responds, "No worries sir, we will get that right out for you and your lovely ladies."

Marcus says, "Thank you."

Everyone is stuffed but they all love Banana foster. A plate of Banana foster is brought to the table with new plates and forks. The waiter serves each of them, with just enough for them to enjoy but not too much. Again, they dig in, cleaning their plates. Maryann has some of the banana foster dripping from her mouth so Marcus, being the gentleman, kisses her, then quickly licks the sauce off her face.

Kerry kidding around, "Hey you two, get a room."

The waiter noticing the plates are clean, checks on them.

"We there be anything else?"

Marcus, says, "I think we are all set."

The check is presented so Marcus pulls out his personal American Express Black card to pay for the meal.

Kerry, then moves over, giving her brother a kiss on his lips, "Thanking him for a great evening so far & dinner."

Maryann follows, giving him a more sensuous kiss, "Thanking him also for dinner."

Marcus responds to the both of them with, "You are both very welcome, it was my pleasure."

As the three of them walk out of the restaurant from their table, both male and female heads start turning in sync, watching them leave.

They head back outside as the limo driver pulls up the car, then he opens the door. Both girls decide to take their time to not only tease the driver but Marcus. Kerry first bends her body making sure she is exposing her thong, Maryann noticing tries to one up her, lifts up her miniskirt to expose more of her thong & ass cheeks as she enters the limo.

The driver is loving this tease by these teen girls that could be his daughter's age. Marcus, knowing the driver saw their thongs and asses just winks at the him, as has been in what is really below the thongs, so he just shrugs it off, knowing they are trying to tease him as well.

In the limo, Marcus sitting in the middle of both girls, when Maryann jumps on his lap, her skirt riding up, then starts kissing him with passion, making sure to ride his pants covered penis.