Marcus, Maryann Plus Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maryann says, "You are the best boyfriend ever."

Marcus says, "Thank you, you are the best, most loving girlfriend ever."

As they go over one of the bridges, Kerry then jumps on Marcus's lap, giving him a kiss on the lips, seeing what Maryann did to him, she starts to rub herself off on top of his pants which has a slight more bulge from his raised penis underneath.

Kerry says, "You are the best brother I could ever have."

Marcus says, "Thank you, you are the best sister ever."

Feeling his penis rise as Kerry continues rubbing more, as she starts to move off his lap, she is feeling her brother's erection, trying to push into her.

They get brought back to Kerry's & Marcus's house, the driver lets them out without any pantie flashes and the two girls start to head into the house with Kerry unlocking the door. Marcus hung back to tip the driver with some extra cash, thanking him. Marcus then joins the girls in the house, who are almost half naked already. They both took off their miniskirts and necklaces, now just in their matching red thongs.

Kerry announcing, "Thanks again Marcus, I am beat so I am going up to bed, I'll see you both in the morning, have fun together.

Then in a whisper or, "Sooner."

Kerry gives them each a loving hug & kiss, then heads upstairs.

Kerry in her own room with her miniskirt & and necklace in her hand put them both down on a chair, then goes into her bathroom, to pee, leaving off her thong. She then takes off her bracelet then removes her ear rings, pulling out her bun placing a hair scrunch around her long flowing red hair. She washes up to get ready for bed.

Marcus and Maryann also head upstairs to his bedroom, with Maryann carrying her dress and necklace up with her. Maryann finds a place to put her stuff down. Marcus undresses in his room, then they both go into the bathroom, Maryann pees first, flushes, washes up crawling into the bed. Then Marcus pees, washes up then joins Maryann in the bed. The two just cuddle holding each other then start kissing.

Maryann is horny & very wet, but stops Marcus from kissing her.

She says, "Marcus, I am not in the mood and I am full plus very tired, can we just go to sleep please? You know we don't always have to do it and we have all weekend?"

Marcus gives her the puppy, disappointed look, knowing inwardly that she is teasing him as he is horny as hell and know she is also but he will play her game.

He says, "Sure babe."

He starts to roll her off him, acting as if he is going to sleep.

Maryann yells out, "Hey, stop where are you going?"

Marcus saying, "Just respecting you, as you are not in the mood for any sex, your full, tired, I get it."

Their banter & teasing each other continues on, when all of sudden, Maryann horny as hell, with a very moist and wet pussy, as he is on his back, facing her, mounts Marcus's 7.5-inch erection.

Marcus teases her some more, not letting up saying, "I thought you were tired?"

Maryann tells him, "Just shut up, then start moving that body of yours, making sure I am fucked well or else I am sleeping in Kerry's room with her?"

Marcus starts moving his pelvis more up and down in rhythm with Maryann, she is going up and down his tool, like she is on the Merry Go Round. Marcus brings his hands to her small breasts then starts rubbing them as he starts to pull on her small nipples. Bringing his head now to her nipples, he starts to lick then suck on them, getting additional moisture on his penis from Maryann's pussy.

Maryann starts to increase her rubbing making sure her clit is now rubbing more against his crotch, getting herself off more from the friction on her clit that she is generating from the rubbing. With his penis in her pussy combined with his sucking on her nipples, she is starting to cum.

Maryann starts saying, "Marcus, Marcus, please move your hips more, in/out, faster, faster, I am cumming," as she starts squirting liquid from her pussy.

Marcus then increases his movements to make sure that Maryann has a great orgasm, feeling the liquid, leaking from her pussy, he realizes she squirted when she came.

Marcus is now ready to cum on his own saying, "Maryann please, can we adjust our position, I am so horny, I want to take you from behind?"

Maryann moves off of Marcus's penis, then starts to get on all fours, as Marcus starts to position his body behind her. He mounts Maryann, stabbing in penis into her very wet and moist pussy then starts to hump her. He grabs her from around her waist to hold her in place, as he continues pumping, moving his pelvis like a wild dog, he continues pumping until BLAST OFF.

Marcus starts spewing robes of white liquid gold into Maryann's pussy saying, "Ah, AH babbbyyy."

He continues pumping into her, slowly releasing the tight grip around her waist.

Marcus continues saying, "That was so, so, good, I love you so much, thanks Maryann, I so enjoy our lovemaking."

As he removes his penis from her now sopping pussy, Marcus takes Maryann from her current position, rolling her onto him, as they go into a spooning position with Marcus behind Maryann.

Marcus says, "Maryann, I think that was one of the best orgasms that I have had in a while, that was so great."

Maryann replies with, "Marcus, you were so horny tonight, did Kerry & I teasing you so much, generate you being so horny tonight? She continues, I think I came like there was no tomorrow as well including squirting, sorry."

Marcus says, "Yes, the two of you did a number on me, but I also think the limo driver got a kick out of the two of you flashing. No problem on you squirting, I don't mind and even love it, as that means you had one heck of an orgasm, if I make you squirt."

Marcus starts to adjust his body, then Maryann's does, so that he can go down on her pussy.

Maryann says, "I think I had enough honey for tonight, let's just cuddle some more."

Marcus tells her, "OK," with the two-cuddle & entwined together. They both fall asleep.

After Marcus falls asleep, about an hour later, Maryann gently removes his arms off her body, so as not to wake him, he stirs for a minute, then rolls over onto his back, with his 7-inches of penis sticking up in the air. She is tempted to blow him but has better plans for the use of his penis. Maryann heads into Kerry's room, tries to wake her up, then lays in bed, next to her, spooning her body.

Kerry feeling someone in bed with her, also wakes up notices Maryann.

She says, "Hello love."

Maryann says, "Hello love back."

Kerry asks, "How was it with Marcus?"

Maryann tells her "Great as always, I even squirted like crazy then he fucked my pussy again from behind, like a wild animal. Kerry, as we both planned, we got him so horny tonight it was too funny."

"However, the timing is now perfect for our mutual round 2, he is on his back with his penis up in the air."

Maryann & Kerry then start to kiss, with Kerry moving her body to align with Maryann's pussy, head down, she starts licking, tasting her brother's recent cum load combined with Maryann's own juices.

She continues licking, making sure to tease Maryann's clit, she takes a nip on it getting an, "Ouch," out of Maryann.

She decides to repeat it, getting another, "Ouch," she then decides to stop teasing Maryann.

Maryann, even though it hurt a little was enjoying the feeling, goes to Kerry's pussy mimicking Kerry's motion on her own body, only she doesn't bite her clit.

The two are once again and typical for the both of them in perfect sync to bring the other into a wonderful bliss orgasm, now having fingers with nothing blocking them, that are entering each other's pussy.

Feeling the others juices leaking more, they mutually increase their rhythm. Kerry not having recent sex, is the first to orgasm, lifting her head up.

"Maryann, Maryann, please don't stop keep goooiinng, ah, ah that feels so good."

Maryann got hit with some of Kerry's squirting, now knowing she came. Kerry, went back to finish off Maryann. Maryann starts breathing out

"Kerry, right their girl, right, their, you know how to get me going, as does your brother. OH, OH that feels so, so good."

Maryann then has a small orgasm, saying, "That was such a great feeling, I love having sex with Marcus, but I also enjoy our lovemaking, as it is such a different feeling, along with our love for each."

Kerry saying, "I agree with you."

They spoon together with Kerry on the outside, as they doze off for a few minutes.

Maryann is getting woken up by Kerry, it is early morning around 4:30 am.

"Maryann come on before Marcus wakes up, we need to be in his bed together."

In a sleepy voice, Maryann responds, "I know, I know, please just give me a minute."

Maryann finally gets up, "Hey Kerry let me pee first in your bathroom?"

"Sure," Kerry responds.

Maryann goes into the bathroom, pees, with some of Marcus's cum dripping out with her pee, she wipes then flushes the toilet.

After she washes her hands, she joins Kerry back in her bedroom. The two quietly then head into Marcus's room with first Maryann getting into the bed, then Kerry crawls in slowly and quietly so as not to wake her brother. Seeing her brother's penis sticking up, Kerry decides to start trying to wake him up with a BJ. Kerry works on an angle that would allow her to deep throat her brother. Something that she has wanted to do since they modeled together.

Kerry bends her body then her head so that she can start to suck his entire penis down her throat, inch by inch, she goes down, then goes up, then back down until she starts to get a rhythm that doesn't choke her. She is right at his balls, smelling & tasting his cum along with some of Maryann's pussy juice from him fucking her earlier.

With a great feeling on his penis of being sucked, Marcus says, "OH Maryann, OH Maryann you are so good at this, when did you learn to deep throat me?"

Kerry while giving her twin brother the perfect blow job, starts playing with his ball sack as well as placing a finger on his brown button, just pushing in a little. Maryann looks over to Kerry, signaling she is going to start kissing Marcus while he is being blown by his twin sister.

However, with what Kerry is doing to her twin brother, he can't hold it any longer before Maryann can start kissing him, he blows one of the largest loads of white cum, down his sister's throat. Kerry tries hard to swallow her brother's huge load of white cream but starts to cough and choke.

Upon hearing the choking, Marcus yells out, "Maryann, Maryann are you OK?"

Opening his eyes, he sees Maryann next to him but still hears the choking. Looking to the source, he sees his sister, trying to control her breathing, as she places a big smile on her face, with his cum dripping all over her face.

Kerry yells out, "SURPRISE BROTHER."

Marcus responds with, "What, what the hell is going on here? Maryann please tell me what is going on, I thought that was you not my sister blowing me?"

Maryann starts to tell him, "Calm down, Marcus, we both love you. Kerry & I wanted to give you the surprise of your life, as we are both sure, you wanted this as well. I know you fucked her in the ass the other night, we planned that together as a test, to see if you would be cool, for what we had planned for tonight and this weekend."

Marcus says, "Planned, what plans?"

Both girls respond with, "THREESOME."

They both continue, "The three of us are going to be having sex together and we have all weekend to play together."

Marcus asks, "May I ask, what has been up with the two of you sexually?"

Maryann says, "We will explain and talk all that over with you at breakfast, let's just continue having some fun together."

Marcus says, "You have both made my wet dreams come true, able to have sexual relations with my two favorite girls in the world, my twin sister and my girlfriend."

Maryann sees Marcus's penis is slightly down, asking him, "Are you ready for the next phase?"

Marcus says, "I will always be ready for the two of you, game on."

Maryann starts giving orders to Kerry & Marcus.

"Marcus lay on your side then cuddle into Kerry from behind, then stick that pencil of yours up into her pussy. Kerry, I am going to your pussy in a 69 with you, I'll try to play with Marcus's penis, it won't be easy, I'll lick it as he goes in/out of you, plus I'll play with your pussy. Kerry you can lick then enjoy my pussy. We will then switch things up."

It starts to be a little awkward as they try getting into a working position that Maryann directed. Marcus cannot believe, after fucking her asshole earlier in the week, that he is now actually going to fuck his sister, while his girlfriend is eating out her pussy, life is great. He still doesn't understand the two of them but putting it behind him as he concentrates on having fun and great sex with these two beauties this weekend.

As you can imagine, after they try enjoying the sex, things are awkward in the position that Maryann chose.

Kerry says, "Guys/gals change in plans, this is way too uncomfortable & I am not feeling it, if its OK, can Marcus just fuck my brains out first, I haven't been fucked in my pussy in a while and I need it bad? Then Maryann can clean me out while Marcus fucks her in the ass next?"

Kerry gets a combined, "Yes & WOW."

Kerry lays down on the edge of the bed, standing, Marcus mounts his sister pulling her closer towards him, he goes between her legs, as he continues to slowly enter her inch by inch, his now 7.5-inches into Kerry's moist pussy. With his feet planted to the floor, his hips & pelvis start moving. At first, he is starting slow so he can enjoy his sister's pussy for the first time.

Meanwhile, Maryann crawls on the bed over to Kerry, then she starts kissing her deeply while her hands move to Kerry's breasts, she starts to tease the elongated nipples, pulling on one then the other sending additional shock-waves throughout Kerry's body.

Kerry & Marcus start building a nice rhythm together, Kerry lifting her hips to meet her brother's thrusts, Maryann sliding her hand between the two to touch Marcus's penis then rubs Kerry's clit, as the other two continue fucking.

She is even is able to lick Marcus's penis along with Kerry's pussy, as Marcus continues thrusting. This sends the twins into another zone, as the two start cumming together as one. Marcus continues to thrust much harder into his sister, as they take another incestuous ride together.

As his white cum starts flowing into her pussy, Kerry starts cumming, Maryann is now back to just squeezing, then licking Kerry's breasts while biting on her elongated nipples, Kerry starts cumming spilling liquid juice out of her pussy, as they are both in the throes of a brother/sister combined orgasm.

Marcus jumps onto Kerry and Maryann, hugging the two girls under him. The three of them relax coming down from the start of their first of many to come three-way experiences with Kerry & Marcus cumming like crazy. Even Maryann experienced a little orgasm rubbing herself plus from the combined energy generated in the bedroom.

Maryann sliding out of the mass of the two bodies, then starts to suck on Marcus's penis, now tasting his cum combined with Kerry's juices, Marcus moves to Kerry's pussy to clean out his own cum and her juices with Kerry completing the three-way sucking & licking Maryann's pussy.

Maryann gets another smaller cum load out of Marcus, 'at 18 years-old he has an ability to keep cumming', with her mouth containing his cum, she moves out of the chain to exchange kisses and Marcus's cum with Kerry. The two then exchange his cum with each other.

The smell of sex is in the air, as the three of them resume enjoying each other.

After a little bit, Marcus says "Girls, I cannot believe I am saying this, but I have had more than enough sex. Maryann you sucking my penis felt so good, but I don't think I could generate anymore cum this morning. Can we please just hit the showers as I am starving, I'll make some omelets for breakfast then we can continue with Kerry & I playing with Maryann, with me in her asshole, Kerry at her breasts and pussy?"

Both girls stop what they are doing.

Kerry says, "Sounds good, I am also starving."

Maryann also says, "Me too, I am starving as well, let's shower."

The three of them slowly get out of bed to hit the shower. Once in his shower, which is barely large enough for three, being very close together, they start washing each other's body, Kerry to Maryann, Marcus to Kerry then both to Maryann, Kerry & Maryann then washing Marcus. They finally finish showering, getting towels they help dry each other off, then they all head downstairs staying nude with Marcus going to make their breakfast.

Marcus starts to whip up some eggs, with ham & cheese to make omelets. Kerry starts on the toast while Maryann sets the table. Marcus wants to know what gives with the relationship between Kerry, his twin sister and Maryann, his girlfriend and future wife.

Marcus asks, "So what gives with you two girls, you didn't just start this girl on girl with Marcus planning because I took you both out for a nice dinner?"

Both girls say in harmony together, "NO, we didn't just plan this yesterday."

Maryann explains to Marcus, "Kerry and I have known each other before I met you, after we started to shall we say hang together, she mentioned that she has a twin brother. Since I was attracted to her, I figured I would be attracted to her twin brother. I like, no love your sister but I have fallen madly in love with you. Kerry in the beginning, kind of pushed me to connect with you. I even had her make sure to push you with asking me out on a first date."

Kerry tells Marcus, "Brother, I have been attracted to you for a long time, wanting to have sex with you, especially after our modeling session, with you holding my breasts, me holding your penis. As I have told you before, if mom didn't stop us, you would have been the one popping my cherry."

"I of course during one of our mutual lovemaking sessions, told Maryann that I was attracted to my brother, that I wanted him badly, so we mutually hatched our plan leading to our earlier anal session and this weekend."

Kerry, then continues to explain, "We don't associate ourselves as Hetro, Bi-Sexual, Lesbian or other. We just enjoy whom we are having sex with at the time, it could be a female or a male, or one of each."

"Maryann & I made a pack, after we turned 18-years-old to lose our virginity together, I didn't want someone from our high school to pop my cherry, so I had mom locate a mature model."

"Maryann had you, so it was just a matter of time for both of us to finally satisfy each other with an incestuous relationship. Since we both love you, we were hoping to be able to include you into our sexual relationship and now we can. Of course, mom, knows nothing about any of this arrangement at all. Maybe in the future we can share it with her?"

Kerry continues, "When you and Maryann were modeling together, I was at my girlfriend's Su Linn's house. The three of us have been playing around together and if Maryann isn't available, because she is out with you, I'll head over to Su Linn's house or she comes to our house."

Marcus then speaks, "All I am going to say, that if it OK with Maryann when the two of us sleep together, which maybe tough with mom around or I sleep together with just Maryann at her house or our house or we continue having future threesomes, when we can at our house, when she is over or on a trip that the three of us take, then I am extremely happy to be able to make love to my two favorite girls. I just want to thank you both for bringing me into your fold and including me."