Marcus, Maryann Plus Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri & Don both say together, "We have known you all your life sweetheart that we know how you are when you get into your "moods", as they now both snickers, it is OK that it won't ruin our vacation, we both love you."

Maryann goes over to the both of them then gives them each of them a hug with a kiss on the lips, saying, "Thank you & I love you both and I also love you Marcus, lots."

Marcus, "I love you as well, now let's eat I am starving."

Noticing small towels on their chairs they each take a seat, then dig into the food with a cup of French coffee.

Teri says, "If it is OK with the both of you, we have arranged for the driver to pick us up around 10:00 am to go to Shell beach with lunch at their restaurant. We will all need cover ups for the ride over and for lunch, as I am not sure if Shell beach is a nudist beach or not so bathing suits everyone, I am very sorry to say."

The three of them say, "No problem."

After breakfast they all return to their respective rooms to get dressed for the beach.

Chapter 4

Don and Marcus both come out, like twins, this morning dressed, in the same small red bathing suit, with the only differences the size of their front bulges with St. Barts Catamaran muscle shirts. Laughing at each other.

Teri follows, the men into the family area, wearing a long white gown cover up, with a beautiful two-piece white G-String bathing suit, that just has a small patch covering her pussy's landing strip with a matching halter top with just enough cloth to cover her breasts.

Both men give her a, "WOW, WOW."

Then Maryann, feeling wonderful and still being on her sexual high from her time with Marcus, flows into the family area, wearing a short yellow cover up with a matching yellow G-String bathing suit with a matching bandanna top. Both men with Teri, give her a whistle.

Don teases her, "Hey there little girl, want a lollipop?"

Maryann says, "Real cute Dad, in a joking manor, please stop teasing me."

Don says, "I know sweetheart but I couldn't resist, you look very cute & beautiful in yellow."

Teri, goes through the checklist, "Bottles of water, packed in our bags & keys to the villa?"

"A joint yes, along with sun lotion as well for everyone?"

Teri says, "Guess we are ready, as the driver is pulling up now."

They head off to the beach.

At Shell beach during the week, mostly tourists, the beach is quiet and both ladies notice that only a few are topless with no one nude. However, they easily go off to the side to find an empty spot for their over-sized towels. They start spreading them out on the sand. Maryann & Teri remove their cover ups, then they proceed to remove their tops while the guys are stuck in their tight & revealing bathing suits.

Maryann hands Marcus the sun lotion, while Teri hands Don her lotion.

They both say together, "Lotion us up, our Cabana boys for the day and don't miss a spot," said in kind of a teasing voice.

Both Marcus and Don take the lotion then rub it all over their girls, making sure to cover breasts, nipples and of course ass cheeks. The 'boys' have them reciprocate, with the 'girls' now rubbing lotion over the men. Maryann accidentally, which didn't go un-noticed by her mom, rubs Marcus's penis a few times, so she does the same to Don, teasing him a little as they were teased when the guys were doing their breasts then ass cheeks.

They all lay back down on the towels. After about 30 minutes of sunning themselves while sweating from the hot sun, they all decide to go into the water to swim and cool off. Marcus takes Maryann's hand, then starts leading her to the water, while Don & Teri hang back for a few extra minutes.

Teri starts chastising Don, "You should not have teased Maryann like that."

"I know Teri, but I couldn't resist and if you haven't noticed she has an extra bounce in her step today, like she was on a natural high this morning, so I couldn't resist teasing her."

Teri says, "I know Don, I think our little girl has grown up last night to become a woman, hopefully we missed her screaming," as she starts laughing.

The two get up, with Don helping Teri off the towels to join the kids in the water. They find that the two of them are swimming together, with Maryann's legs wrapped around Marcus, she is floating with him in the shallow water. Don & Teri, still holding hands, then join the both of them. Teri lays back into the water with her 34 C breasts sticking out of the water with her nipples still slightly hard from Don playing with them, when he put the lotion on.

The men are over waist deep in the water, so any sexual activity is being covered by the ocean water and waves. Similar to the way, Marcus is floating with Maryann on her back, since Teri is floating on her back, Don takes her legs, then wraps them around his body, making sure her pussy is aligned with his bulging penis. Since the four of them are off to the side, with no one around except Marcus & Maryann, with them being into each other to notice anything.

Teri starts to move the patch from the front part of her G-String covering her pussy allowing Don's penis to now enter her. She starts getting him hot and horny for her by moving her body in the water like she is just kicking in place but with her arms. She is also letting the natural wave motion move her body as well.

Unbeknownst to them, Marcus has already moved the patch of Maryann's front part of the G-String over a little to the side, having slipped his hardened penis out of his bathing suit, he has slowly entered Maryann, starting to move her body on/off his penis. Marcus bends down to kiss her in this state.

Maryann like her mom is also using the ocean waves to pull her body on/off Marcus's penis, enjoying the extra ride the waves are bringing the two of them. Maryann looks over to her parents, noticing they are both in the exact same position, she cannot believe how BOLD the four of them have become.

They all stay like this, enjoying the 'public' sexual display, when finally, Maryann & Marcus, cum together followed shortly after by Don & Teri. The men's cum & evidence of sexual intercourse, starts to float away with the next wave. Everyone goes underwater, re-adjusts bathing suits, kisses their partner then re-surfaces.

Teri yelling out, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I am famished for lunch?"

In joint unison, "So are the three of us."

Teri starts to move towards shore taking Don's hand, leading him out of the water. Maryann does the same, to lead Marcus out of the water.

They all walk back to their towels, dry off then put on shirts or their cover ups to walk over to the hostess stand for lunch. The hostess sits them at a table on the sand, with the server following behind. Lunch of fresh lobster tail is brought to the four of them, margaritas are served and everyone is very happy.

They finish eating their lunch, Marcus grabs the check then places his AMEX Black Card on the table.

He tells them, "This is also on me, I am really enjoying your company, the villa, the vacation and especially being together with Maryann, thank you both again for this vacation."

Don says, "You are very welcome Marcus; glad you are enjoying our company and thank you for lunch."

Teri whispers to herself in a very low voice, kind of laughing, "along with the deflowering of my daughter."

Don continues, "And this vacation is after all in celebration of Maryann's coming of age at 18 years-old and guess yours as well, happy belated."

Maryann says, "I have enjoyed this whole trip and I am so sorry we have to leave this beautiful Island soon, but hopefully I'll return with my husband then back with our kids in the future?" as she is looking towards Marcus.

After lunch, they all go back to their towels to lay out in the sun, swim & jumping over the waves, without any more sexual activity. They decide it is time to get back dressed so they can meet the driver. The rest of the trip continues with them swimming at the Villa pool in the nude, no more beach time, some Island exploring via the driver. Going out to dinners, enjoying life until the day comes for them to pack then leave their fabulous villa.

Saturday morning, sadly they pack up to meet their early flight from St. Barts to St. Martin, then direct via Jet Blue to JFK, where they get their bags, go through customs then leave the departure lounge to meet the limo bringing them back to Scarsdale.

Chapter 5

Since they arrived around 9:00 pm back to the Frederick's house and it is late, they invite Marcus to stay overnight, which of course he happily accepts, calling his mom from their house to let her know that he will see her Sunday sometime.

His mom asks him, "How was the trip Marcus?"

"It was fantastic, the Island is still great but this time I was able to enjoy it as an adult."

Kathy says, "Glad you enjoyed it. Did you treat the Frederick's like I told you to?"

"Yes, mom and I thanked them several times for the vacation? As you know, they won't take a dime from you or me for the trip."

Kathy says, "Yes, I know, I will have to get them a gift or perhaps have them over for a Prime Rib & lobster dinner."

Marcus says, "That would be great mom. Good bye, I missed you and love you, thanks for letting me go on this vacation."

"No problem, Marcus, you are very welcome, I love you and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

Marcus leaves his luggage downstairs, grabs some clothes for the ride over to home Sunday, then helps Maryann with her luggage upstairs, so she can unpack. With the new rules of the house, both kids strip off their clothes, Maryann starts to unpack, separating dirty vs the few clean extra clothes she didn't have to wear on the trip. Maryann & Marcus both are in great moods, they now head downstairs totally naked in the Frederick house to meet up with her parents, who are also nude.

Teri says, "I ordered pizza's to be delivered, Don please get a robe on for when the delivery person comes."

"Will do sweet heart."

Don thinking to himself, as he gets a robe, "I really enjoyed the extra sex I got from Teri on this vacation, plus the new clothing optional policy in his household, life for the Frederick family is officially better and great."

The doorbell rings, Don yells out wearing a robe, "I am coming."

He then answers the door, pays the pizza delivery girl, bringing the pizza into the kitchen, finding everyone seated waiting for the pizza. The one large Pizza pie is finished off, Maryann & Marcus clean up from the pizza, then they join her parents to watch TV for about 30 minutes.

Maryann asks her parents, "Is it OK, if Marcus & I retire to my bedroom, I am very tired from the trip?" But THINKING, "And still very HORNY."

Teri says, "Sure Maryann, enjoy kids, remember last night sleeping together, as Sunday is a school night."

Maryann says, "I know mom, please don't remind us, being off almost a month, has been great, good night everyone."

"Good night."

Maryann & Marcus both head upstairs to her bedroom, then she takes him to the shower, to clean up for bedtime. As Marcus washes Maryann, between her legs, he notices the infamous, string hanging down. He thinks, oh well no fucking tonight. Maryann washes her ass really well, then starts to wash Marcus's ass & turns him around to soap his penis, starting to jerk him off a little.

Maryann is thinking, "he saw the string, thinking no screwing me tonight, but I have a surprise for him, but I am not letting him cum in the shower, so she stops leaving him hanging."

Marcus says, "Oh Maryann, I was close."

Maryann replies, "I know but next week when I can screw your brains out again, you will enjoy it more."

"Oh really," as he isn't very happy.

They get into her smaller Queen bed compared to the villa's over-sized King, laying down next to each other, Marcus's penis is at full 7.5-inch attention, as he is horny as hell. Maryann feels his penis, hitting her body, knowing he is horny as hell but wants him that way for her surprise.

Maryann slides down, Marcus's body to start playing with him. Rubbing his balls sucking on them, licking his penis then sucking on it, while Marcus is enjoying the feeling of Maryann getting him all horny. Maryann reaches over to the end of her bed where she stashed, a fresh bottle of anal lube.

As quietly as possible while playing with his balls, rubs his brown hole, opens the bottle, then she places some anal lube on her finger and his anal opening to start pushing in with a finger.

Marcus yells out, "Hey what is going on down there?"

Maryann says, "Relax, you got my cherry, plus you stuck your fingers in my ass, payback is a bitch, as I get your anal cherry now."

Then she starts adding another finger into his anal channel, sliding both fingers in/out while now blowing and sucking faster on his penis.

Marcus starts cumming like there is no tomorrow then saying, "Maryann, ah Maryann, I am cumm, cumming."

Squirt, squirt with his ropes of cum flying into her mouth, as she continues sucking him dry while using her fingers faster into his ass.

After sucking him dry, she waits, then joins him back at the head of the bed, cum all over her face, he takes her face, then kisses her ignoring his own cum dripping from her mouth.

Marcus then says, "You are the best lover a guy can have; I am so lucky."

Maryann says, "I am the lucky one, you are the perfect mate and best lover I could ask for."

They cuddle for a little bit, kissing and hugging each other.

Maryann asks Marcus, "Think you are recharged yet?"

Marcus saying, "I guess so why?"

Maryann tells him, "You took my pussy cherry this past week, tonight, since I have my period, I am even more horny as well, you get to take my anal cherry."

Marcus, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Maryann replies, "Yes, please."

Maryann gets up on all fours exposing her ass right into Marcus's face, he starts to eat out her asshole, licking the brown portion, then slipping his tongue into her pussy licking around the cotton tampon, he goes back and forth, thinking hard not knowing how wet she is, with that cotton plug in her!

She hands him the anal lube, "Please grease me, then your penis".

Marcus places the anal lube around her butt hole, then around his penis, then tries to slide his pencil penis into her, getting some resistance, Maryann feels him at her anal entrance, so she pushes out, like she is trying to take a poop, allowing him to now slide into her asshole.

Similar to taking the virginity of her pussy, he waits a minute, letting her adjust, then taking his hands around her waist starts to slowly ride her, humping her like a dog. As she starts to enjoy the feeling of him in her ass, she starts to rub her clit.

With Maryann, rubbing herself, fast and furious, as Marcus starts to pick up speed, he feels, Maryann tightening her ass muscles around his penis. He is enjoying this new feeling of fucking her asshole and riding her.

Maryann's breathing starts to go heavy, whispering, "Pump, pump, fill my ass with your seed man."

Upon hearing these words from Maryann, Marcus grunts as his rope of white cum starts flowing & flowing into her rectum. Upon Maryann feeling Marcus's cum in her asshole, she rubs her clit some more then starts cumming herself.

"Marcus that feels so, so good, I love that I can now have you within all my body's holes, pussy, mouth & now asshole. This feels so different but so good, thank you for being such a kind and a considerate lover."

After each of them climaxed, they lay together on the bed together, kissing then holding each other. They both run in to take a shower. After they dry off, they head back to the bed, kiss goodnight, Marcus wraps his gal into his arms.

Marcus saying, "I love you."

Maryann saying, "I love you too."

"Good Night, it is late let's get some sleep."

They wake up still in each other's arms, Maryann moves his arm away, then slides down his body to suck on his morning wood.

Maryann says, "YUM, this tastes so good to me this morning, you may or may not get any more loving until next week, so I thought I would give you a going away gift."

Marcus, "Sounds good to me, I'll take care of you next week."

Maryann thinking, I know you should be getting some from Kerry during the week. Plus, I know you will be taking care of me, as well as your sister next weekend.

Maryann continues sucking, licking, then sucking down almost getting his entire penis down her throat without choking on it. Upon almost hitting the back of her throat, Marcus starts to spew his white cream down her throat, Maryann tries to swallow as much as possible, chokes, with some leaking down the side of her mouth. Marcus quickly kisses her, licking up some of his own cum from her face.

Marcus gets dressed, as he will be heading home soon, Maryann remains nude, they head downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning kids."

Maryann says, "Good morning, mom & dad."

Marcus responds with, "Good morning, Teri & Don."

"After, our week of food, Teri continues, I am just making scrambled eggs for everyone."

Marcus & Maryann, both saying, "That it sounds great"

Don says, "I also agree having eggs is fine with me, thank you."

Both parents are also nude. After breakfast, Marcus thanks everyone for the great week then heads home in his beat-up Jeep.

Chapter 6

Marcus arrives home, grabs his luggage from the jeep heading inside to the house. Upon arrival in the door, his mom, Kathy being nude, greets him with a hug and kiss.

His mom asks him, "So really how was the trip?"

Marcus responds, "Great mom, we had a blast, the Frederick's are so nice."

"So glad to hear that everyone had a great time."

All of a sudden in a great mood, coming down the stairs, is his twin sister, Kerry also nude. She leaps with her legs wrapping them around Marcus's body.

Kerry saying, "Welcome home twin, did I miss you."

Marcus responds, "Boy I missed you also sis, but someone is in a great mood?"

Kerry responds, "Yes, life has been good around here, we will talk later. Get yourself unpacked."

Marcus heads up to his room with his luggage, to undress, then unpack his clothes.

Kathy yells up the stairs towards Marcus's room, "If you are hungry, I'll have lunch ready in a few minutes, come on down."

Marcus responds, "Sounds great mom, not starving but I'll be down shortly." Marcus coming down for lunch, in typical household attire, nude, joins his sister and mom in the kitchen.

Kerry looks up to see her brother, "Boy someone has a nice all over tan, you look hot bro."

"Thanks Kerry, yes, we were able to sunbath nude, it was great."

Kathy pipes in, "Even the Frederick's?"

"Yes, mom the Frederick's are like us, they enjoy the nude – clothing optional lifestyle, Maryann even had no issues being nude in front of her parents."

Kerry then says, "Wow that must have been a fun trip"

Marcus says, "Yes, sis, um, um it was, more than you can know?"

They start to enjoy their lunch of sandwiches with a salad.

Kathy reminding the twins, "Hey kids, remember you have school starting back up again tomorrow."

In unison they say, "Yes, mom we know, spoiler alert."

They go about the rest of their day, Marcus calls Maryann. Kerry also calls her girlfriend Su Linn. They all enjoy dinner together. After dinner, Kathy heads to the living room area, where she finds the twins laying on the large couch watching TV together.

Kathy says, "Kids, I have a client's project I need to finish up for delivery Monday. I'll be in my studio working, enjoy what is on TV."

Marcus says, "Will do mom."

Kathy heads to her studio while the twins continue to watch Shark tank.

Kerry to Marcus, "Do you remember, mom and I planned having someone model in her art studio, that if we both approve will deflower me?"