Marcus, Maryann Plus Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I remember, how did it go?"

"It was wonderful, this man, Andy gave me a great massage, was very gentle when he entered me and did I ever cum."

"Great news Kerry, did mom & Andy hook up?"

"Yes, they did, he is really nice wait until you meet him. Mom has had sex with him during the week and she has allowed the Andy & I to have limited sex with each other."

"Seriously Kerry?"

"Yes, Marcus, he had to leave the other day for a client project. Wait until you meet him. Andy will be back Thursday, then mom and him will be heading out for a long weekend. We will have the whole house to ourselves."

"Cool, I'll have Maryann sleep over for the weekend."

Kerry is thinking, "I have already texted Maryann about this weekend. Marcus doesn't know. HEE, HEE."

Kerry coming out of her thoughts, "So, Marcus, how was your vacation?"

"It was great, I had a nice time." As he teases his sister.

"Did anything happen of interest, that I should know about during the vacation Marcus?"

"Yes."

Knowing where his sister was going with the conversation but enjoying the tease.

"We went on a really nice sailboat trip to a clothing optional beach."

"And."

"Maryann & I swam in the nude."

"And."

"We came back from the beach for the ride back to the dock."

Kerry takes a pillow from behind her back then tosses it across to hit Marcus square in the face.

Kerry saying, "You are a butt head. I want the all glory details, including if any sex between you two took place. I gave you mine?"

Marcus then takes the pillow throwing it at his sister, then leaps over to jump on Kerry to start tickling her. As she is very ticklish, with Marcus knowing this about his twin, Kerry is moving her body on the couch starting to rub onto Marcus's body.

Marcus's hands, with Kerry moving her body, are touching various body parts, his penis, skims over, then brushes over her pussy, almost sliding into her slit, more than once. He even catches her breasts, as he continues to tickle Kerry. Kathy hears a loud boom, from where her kids were watching TV, leaving her studio to investigate.

She finds Marcus on top of Kerry, almost pinning her arms over her head, on the floor, with the two of them laughing so hard, they can barely catch their breath.

Kathy asks, "What happened here kids and is everyone OK?"

Marcus says, "Yes mom, we are both fine. Just horsing around, I was getting wise with Kerry that she called me on it."

Kathy says, "As long as no one got hurt, now get your cute asses up to bed, as it is getting late, you both have school tomorrow."

Marcus & Kerry both in twin unison, "Good night mom, we love you."

"Good night kids, love you both and sleep tight."

They both walk upstairs to their rooms; Marcus gives her a slap on the ass as they go upstairs.

Kerry, "Hey ouch, what was that for?"

"Because I love so much and missed you, Kerry."

Kerry pulls Marcus over, giving him a hug, then a non-brotherly/sisterly kiss on the lips.

Saying, "I missed ya and that was fun playing around together downstairs, we need to do more often."

"Yes, sis, I also had fun, I'll tell you all about the vacation with Maryann this week."

They both go to their respective rooms, then head off to sleep. The two kids are running around the house, getting showered, dressed then ready for school. Of course, Maryann and Marcus see each other at school, kiss then head off hand in hand to class. Kerry joins them in class.

Kerry says, "Welcome back sister." Maryann replying "thanks sister, not happy to be back, but we are back."

After school, Marcus sees Maryann, "Hey babe."

"Hey."

"You ready for me to follow you home?"

Maryann, "Marcus, I have my after-school society club meeting, I'll drive back home after, if that is OK?"

A dejected Marcus, "Yea, sure, I'll talk to you later."

He gives her a kiss, then walks away like a sad puppy.

Chapter 7

First Kerry, then Maryann walk into the classroom for their 18-years-old secret society meeting. Since Su Linn was out sick today, so far, they are the only two for the meeting.

Kerry says, "Maryann, I wonder if the other members forgot we were meeting on the first day of our return to school?"

Maryann says, "I guess they forgot, let's wait a few more minutes, then we can head over to my house, talk then play around together. I have missed you sister."

Kerry says, "I have missed you also."

Kerry says, "Maryann, your boyfriend teased me all last night and would NOT share any of the details of your sexual escapades on the trip. You will have to tell me all about your St. Barts vacation including how far you went with my twin?"

Maryann tells Kerry, "Typical Marcus, just loves to tease his twin sister."

She starts sharing with Kerry some of the details about what happened on the vacation, letting her know that we will talk more about it as we play together.

Kerry in her Ford Mustang follows Maryann to her house; both her parents are still at work so they hit the kitchen for some diet sodas then head upstairs to Maryann's room. Once in Maryann's room they both start to strip down so they are both nude.

Kerry says, "Marcus did share with me; you now have a clothing optional policy at your house?"

"Yes, Marcus & I got nude on the netting part of the sailboat, then we found my parents later on in the day in the exact same spot, totally nude. So, we decided to follow in your family's footsteps of being nude around the house."

Kerry says, "That is great news, now lay down on that bed of yours to start giving me some special & extra loving. By the way, I love seeing that their are no tan lines on you or Marcus."

Maryann with Kerry join together kissing each other, Maryann starts to feel Kerry's breasts with Kerry playing with Maryann's nubs, she then slides her hand down to Maryann's pussy to push in a finger, feeling no more hymen.

"Maryann you let my brother deflower you on the vacation, I thought you were going to wait until you got home, as your special Valentine's gift to him?"

"Instead, I bought him a beautiful bracelet with some diamonds, while we were on St. Barts for V Day and gave him my virginity on the vacation."

"Kerry, I wasn't going to but I couldn't wait that long. He gave me a very special massage, got me so horny, I had to have him the next morning, it was so wonderful and he was such a great lover."

"Now hold on to your hat, I even let him have my ass."

"WHAT, Ah, WOW, how was it?"

Maryann tells her, "Yes, I got my period during the trip, just finishing, as it was light this month, so I let him fuck my ass, it was such a fantastic feeling."

Kerry mentions to Maryann, "My period is due this week, I know you won't care, maybe I can work it that Marcus fucks my ass then this week, maybe after our mom falls asleep or Tuesday she has plans with a client-friend, I'll head into his room?"

"Kerry, I was hoping Marcus could get some sort of sex from you, since I wasn't going to be around this week to give him some loving." You know he is a horny toad? But like the energizer bunny he can cum and continues to be able to cum."

"Sounds like a plan, if I can Maryann. We wrestled on the floor last night, after I hit him with a pillow. His penis rubbed my pussy a few times, even almost entered me. I would have ridden him then and there but mom was around."

"How about you Kerry, did you get deflowered?"

"Well, we found this older – mature guy 45 years old to model, he was such a great and gentle lover to my mom, that we decided to proceed the next day with me being deflowered, Maryann it was wonderful and it didn't hurt as bad as the club members mentioned."

Maryann says, "That is great news, your brother tried his best not to hurt me but it only hurt for a little bit. Now sister, I want to lick your deflowered pussy out without worrying about breaking your hymen. We can now go out to purchase bigger toys?"

The two go into a 69, to start licking, fingering then playing with each other, until they both cum, only having small orgasms.

Maryann says, "Your brother has no clue about how long the two of us have played together, does he?"

Kerry says "No, he doesn't have any idea. I'll love having you as my sister-in-law Maryann."

Maryann says, "And I'll love having you as mine in the future."

Maryann says, "I know you two are close, so I have no worries about you two fooling around together. I know your brother will always love me and I will be his wife someday, if he will get off the bandwagon, laugh, laugh. I know we are too young, maybe when we are both 21 or 22?"

Kerry continues, "As you already know, Maryann. This weekend, my mom & Andy will be away until Sunday, Marcus is planning to have you sleep over Friday, I think Saturday morning if he accepts me this week, I'll join the two of you in bed for some three-way fun. We can then, if it is OK with you chat with Marcus about our relationship?"

Maryann replies, "SISTER, I look forward to it, we better or you better get dressed to head home but let's hit the shower first to get our pussy juice off each us."

Tuesday morning, as she thought she would, Kerry gets her period and throws in a tampon. She then puts on a pair of her basic boring panties, dresses for school then heads down for breakfast. Marcus is already down dressed for school, enjoying a bowl of cereal but taking his time.

Marcus says, "I have no phys ed class this morning, so I am going to do some homework then pick up Maryann."

Kathy comes into the kitchen, then says, "Hey kids, remember dinner is on your own tonight, get something delivered, I am going to meet up with my client/friend tonight, I maybe late."

The twins both say, "OK mom, we remember, we will catch you later, have fun but don't stay out too late, it is after all a school night, teasing their mom."

"Very funny kids, I'll be home, when I get home."

Marcus heads off to Maryann's to pick her up for school, gives her a nice kiss in the car then the two head off. At school they go to their separate classes with plans to meet Kerry at lunchtime. Kerry heads off to school, goes to her poetry class that she is stuck with, then meets her brother and Maryann for lunch. Lunch is uneventful, general chit chat, then they head off to their classes.

Kerry arrives home first from school, runs to her room, decides being with her period, to throw on a pair of black leggings with a half T-shirt top, exposing her stomach up to the bottom of her boobs.

Sitting at the kitchen table doing her dreaded homework, Marcus comes home about two hours later after hanging at Maryann's house, finding his sister at the table.

Marcus says, "Hey sis."

"Hey bro, just finishing my homework, I am a senior heading off to college, you think, they can take it easy on us with less homework?"

"I know Kerry they give me too much also. As a matter of fact, I am going upstairs to start mine, but let's order dinner first?"

They get out the menu for the local Chinese restaurant to place their order.

Since Kerry is already downstairs & dressed, she answers the door, pays the young man getting a nice smile from the guy, then brings the bag into the kitchen.

Kerry yells out, "Marcus dinner is here, I'll put out some plates with silverware, come on down."

Marcus says, "I'll be right down, just finishing up my homework."

Marcus joins his sister wearing a pair of running shorts with a T-shirt. They serve up their food, chat about their day at school, finish dinner then they clean up the kitchen.

The two retire to the living room to watch TV.

Kerry starts to yawn, saying, "I am tired, I am heading upstairs to bed."

Marcus says, "I'll follow you up."

They shut the TV, Marcus getting behind his sister, as she is going upstairs.

Marcus says, "Your ass, swaying as you walk up the stairs, is something else in those black leggings sis, I know I see you all the time nude but this is different, even sexier."

What Marcus is really thinking is, "That you have a gorgeous ass sis, that I would love to hold that ponytail, while I pound my penis into your ass, while you are on fours, on this staircase, right now."

However, in reality, without any recent sex with Maryann, "I'll just masturbate tonight to your image."

Kerry says, "Thanks Marcus you look good in them shorts plus your bod is now all nice and tan."

They kiss each other goodnight to retire to their rooms. They wash up in their separate bathrooms, then undress with Kerry leaving on a pair of panties, typically they both sleep in the nude.

Kerry in her room, laying on her bed, is horny, she and Maryann played together, but having her period just makes her hornier. She starts to rub her pussy over her panties, thinking about Marcus being nice and tan in his running shorts. Plus, Maryann and her had a plan, that she can try to enact with her mom gone tonight, especially after his comment on the stairs.

Meanwhile, Marcus in his room, remembering the sight of his sister wearing those legging, starts getting a hard-on. Marcus is thinking, where are these thoughts coming from, I have a great girlfriend who I love, but Kerry is my twin. With his hand on his penis, he starts to masturbate.

Kerry runs into Marcus's room, jumps into her brother's bed, saying "Marcus, I need a big favor, please, pretty please?"

Marcus surprised, quickly moves his hand off his penis.

Marcus asks, "Kerry are you OK, what do you need?"

Kerry tells him, "Well this is hard for me, you know I have my period and when I get my period, I get extra horny, so, I want you to make love to me, but it won't be cheating on Maryann, as I want to give you my anal cherry?"

Marcus surprised, "What, are you crazy, my twin sister?"

Kerry responds, "Maryann told me how nice it felt the other day, I don't think she will mind. Plus, after your comment on the staircase, it made me think."

"You spoke to Maryann, she told you about our sex life?"

Kerry replies, "Yes, we are very close brother, now what do you think, please?"

Kerry starts telling Marcus, "When we modeled together for mom, you got me so horny, playing with my boobs then pulling on my nipples, if mom didn't stop us, I would have let you fuck me right there."

Marcus says, "I know Kerry, I ran up after that session to masturbate like there was no tomorrow."

Kerry says, "So did I bro, my trusty vibrator was rocking and rolling. Then tickling me the other day with you rubbing against my pussy, again I left so fucking horny. I love you Marcus but different then Maryann loves you."

Marcus says, "I love you also Kerry."

Marcus responds with, "Well, I am kind of horny myself, I was just going to masturbate myself, after I was admiring your ass in those black leggings, I was even thinking at the time, how I would love to pound your beautiful ass on the staircase?"

"So, I guess I am willing to cross that line into incest, kind of in a laugh, as long as Maryann won't leave me being pissed off, if she ever finds out about us?"

Kerry responds, "Trust me, she loves you so much Marcus, I don't think she will mind or ever leave you."

Kerry asks him, "Thanks bro, how do you want to do it?"

"Let's cuddle, kiss a little and see how it goes?"

The two of them start to embrace, making out like two lost lovers, Marcus starts rubbing Kerry's breasts, pulling on her nipples, which always gets her more excited when she has her period. He reaches down to remove her pantie. Kerry lifts up her pelvis to help him.

Marcus then starts to softly play with her vulva while rubbing her clit, sliding a finger through her slit. Kerry reaches down for his penis, to start jerking him up/down.

Kerry tells Marcus, "I brought some anal lube with me, when I came into your room."

Kerry says, "Before mom comes home Marcus, why don't we go to the next phase. Let me get up on all fours, so you can mount me from behind. Make sure to lube up my asshole and your penis, then take it slow entering me at first."

Marcus says, "Will do, as you know, I guess, this is NOT my first anal rodeo sis?"

Marcus places lube around the brown spot of his sister, pushing in with his finger, first a little bit, then coats his penis, lifting up to mount Kerry. Marcus gets to the outside as he tries to enter her asshole.

He tells Kerry, "You need to now push out like you are going to the bathroom. Your sphincter muscle has to relax."

As she pushes out, he then starts to enter her very slow, an inch first then another inch, as Kerry adjusts to this new feeling in her asshole. Now, finally balls deep with all 7.5 inches into his sister, he starts to pump in/out of her asshole, moving his pelvis slowly.

Marcus then all of a sudden grabs Kerry's ponytail, starting to ride her, while pulling on her long red hair. He starts pumping into her much faster & rougher, as she tries to remain balanced on all fours.

Marcus says, "OH, OH Kerry, I was right. Next to Maryann, you have the sweetest, most beautiful ass in the world, with an amazing view from this position. Thank you for suggesting this."

He continues pumping in/out faster, Kerry is also enjoying having her brother in her ass, she then takes one of her hands to start rubbing her clit going over her slit, making a sawing motion.

Still playing with her clit, rubbing it, continuing up/down her slit, going around the tampon, she decides to insert a finger into her pussy, bringing herself over the edge.

She starts spewing out, "Marcus, Marcus pump, pump, harder, please keep pppuummpping into me, I want your seed into my ass, cum, please cum with me, I am almost therererer."

As she cums, having a major orgasm, squeezing his penis hard, Marcus starts cumming into Kerry, giving her as much of his white liquid, as he can pump out of his system. He continues pumping into Kerry, while pumping even harder & faster, to try for another load into his sister's former virgin asshole.

Marcus asks Kerry, "Are you OK?"

Kerry responds, "I am starting to get sore."

Marcus says, "OK, let me pull out slowly."

He starts pulling out, as his sperm also starts leaking out of her asshole, as he continues to slide his penis from her rear cavity.

Marcus is still so horny with Kerry now under him, she is now lying face up on the bed so he starts to grab his penis to get another load out. This time he cums all over Kerry's face and breasts.

Marcus apologizing to Kerry, "So sorry sis, you got me so horny, I just couldn't help it."

Kerry responds, "No worries bro."

With her being OK with everything, he lays down next to her giving her a juicy kiss, tasting some of his own cum on her face.

Kerry says, "I think we just crossed some major boundaries, you going where no one has gone before."

Marcus responds, "Sis, I thank you for giving me your anal cherry. Maryann gave me both her pussy first then her anal cherry but this is much different. I love you Kerry but I also love Maryann."

Kerry responds, "I know Maryann told me all about it. I also love you Marcus except as a brother now possible, as a new lover. Maryann also told me the two of you made love in the ocean, out in the open, being right next to her parents?"

Marcus responds, "Boy, Maryann did share with you a lot of details about our vacation, but yes, it was amazing, the sex, especially being next to her parents watching them fuck each other, while I was fucking their daughter."

Before their mom gets home, after a little more time now of them spooning, they kiss each other good night, then Kerry heads back to her room, she hits the showers, gets out a new pair of panties, forgetting she left a pair in HER BROTHER'S room, then goes off to bed. Marcus hits his shower, dries off, then hits his bed.