Margie and Me Ch. 06

Story Info
Promises and Sex.
1.1k words
4.66
4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

When I woke she was watching me, smiling.

"Tell me this is something," she said.

"I already did," I said.

"I'm just an insecure woman," she said, smiling but there was a hint of truth to it, "so tell me."

"This is something," I said, burying my face between her boobs.

"Take me out somewhere," she said, stroking my hair, "I'll pay, but I want to be seen with you. I want a date."

I pulled back enough to find her eyes with mine.

"One condition," I said.

Her face fell and I chuckled.

"No," I said, "nothing to make it seem like I'm anything but proud to be seen with you."

I squirmed up and kissed her and said, "quite the opposite."

"Oh?" she said, smiling again.

"I get to pick out what you wear," I said, and kissed her again and said, "I'm going to put you on display to show how lucky I am."

Her smile was special as she said, "really?"

"Yes, really," I said, nuzzling back between her boobs and adding, "but I'll have to inspect your closet first. We may need to go shopping."

She giggled and kept stroking my hair.

And I kept nuzzling.

And one thing led to another and soon she was on top of me, taking me into her body, supporting herself on her arms and moving, swaying, dragging those big tits across my face over and over.

I loved the look on her face, this kind of faraway, happy, content look as she squeezed on me where I was inside of her.

I deliberately did not help her. Rather, I made her do the work. And it was work. She's a big woman and moving that weight was work in itself. More to the point, though, she was using her body in ways that, until very recently ((chuckles)) it had not been being used much. As with any other kind of exercise, those muscles needed training. Before long she was starting to breathe hard and sweat. She didn't perspire, she sweated.

I liked it.

We were both pretty well satisfied, sexually though, and neither could seem to finish.

But I kept encouraging her.

"That's right Margie," I was saying, "take what you want. You can make it. Don't stop."

And she was saying, "I'm trying Davey, God, I'm trying."

Finally, she relaxed, settling on me, and I buried my face in the softness of her neck. She tasted of salt sweat and I latched on like a hungry baby, sucking hard on her neck, deliberately marking her as if I was still a teenager. She was giggling and trying to pull away but I had all the leverage and kept sucking, hard, making her with a clear hickey.

When I released her she relaxed, even more, pressing me into the mattress with her weight.

"What did you mean?" she asked in a soft voice, best described as a murmur, "when you said you were going to display me?"

I chuckled.

"Just what I said," I said, "I want to show you off. Show these great boobs," and I blew a raspberry between the, "and this," and I patted her ass, "wonderful ass and this," and I brushed my fingertips across her face, "pretty face."

"Flatterer," she said, very softly, "but don't stop."

"No flattery," I said, "I WILL need your credit card, but I'm going to show the world how lucky I am."

Her eyes were closed as she sort of whispered, "how lucky I (and she emphasized that word) am."

And her hips started moving again, and I started encouraging her.

She was warm, no, she was hot with her exercise. It was like being under a soft oven. She was slick with sweat and I licked her skin, tasting the salt of her, and making her shiver more.

I was sweating too now, but the way she was on top of me I had no leverage. I couldn't help even if I wanted to, and by then I DID want to. She was riding me hard now, her boobs swaying, her nose running, drooling. And I'm pretty sure she wasn't aware of any of that. She looked like the very symbol of wantonness. And under it all, she looked happy.

She came suddenly, squealing a high pitched "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," as her head was thrown back and her entire body went rigid.

Her mouth was slick with snot and drool as she covered my face with sloppy kisses while whispering, "Oh God, oh Jesus, oh thank you baby, oh God, oh Jesus...."

I dug my fingers in her hair and covered her mouth with mine, enjoying the taste, drinking her excitement while she slowly settled down.

"Again," I said, squeezing the softness of her hips.

She giggled then, a little hysterically I thought, wrapped her arms around me and rolled fast so I was on top.

I chuckled and pushed myself up on my arms.

"I'm exhausted, Davey," she said, relaxing under me, "your turn to do the work."

I grinned then and used my hand to push her right boob up, revealing where the bottom was sweat-slick, and started licking at them. She didn't move.

"Are you awake?" I asked and she giggled and said, "yes honey, but I'm too exhausted to move."

So I set up a slow rhythm with my hips and opened my mouth a little and deliberately did not swallow. Her eyes were open, holding mine, and they got big when I started to drool a little but then she smiled and opened her mouth.

"I AM thirsty," she murmured.

It took a while before I felt that pressure in my belly start to build. It was hard, required all of my concentration, to just keep that very slow rhythm going. Now I was the one drooling, with my nose running, and she was the one with her mouth open, drinking my excitement.

When I came it was quick and hard and I softened before I was done. It had been that kind of encounter.

I got off of her and moved my pillow so I could take her nipple into my mouth while I relaxed.

She didn't move.

She snored softly.

So I relaxed, nursed, and let myself drift off too.

It was a nap rather than a true sleep. I don't know that I ever completely lost consciousness. It was more like that twilight state as you're drifting off at night. But it was relaxing and restful.

I had learned my lesson with my big, beautiful, horny lady though, and rolled quickly out of bed before she could grab me.

I took her hand and tugged. "Up, lazy butt," I said, "we're going to inspect your closet and probably go shopping."

I laughed and danced back when she reached for me.

"UP!" I said over my shoulder as I went to the bathroom to pee.