Margie and Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Serious exploration.
1.6k words
4.57
3.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

When I woke I opened my eyes and she was laying beside me, her chin propped on her palm, watching me.

She smiled and I smiled back.

"Say you love me at least a little," she said.

I grinned and reached for her but she slapped my hand, stopping me.

"Say you love me at least a little," she said again.

"I love you," I said, and I meant it.

"Say I please you at least a little," she said.

"You please me," I said, starting to wonder where this was going.

"Is this something, David," she asked, "or am I just a crazy, lonely old woman?"

This time I moved quickly, my hand on her shoulder rolling her quickly onto her back and then swinging my leg over to straddle her, sitting so my balls laid on the softness of her belly and my ass felt her coarse pubic hair. I caught her hands and leaned forward, pinning them beside her head. I kissed her, very softly, a long, lingering, soft kiss. A good kiss. I held it.

When I finally broke the kiss I nuzzled her neck, traced a path to her ear, and then breathed into it, "it's something, Margie."

And so we made love for the sixth time.

We took our time.

It was mostly oral love-making this time. I scooted down from where I had been sitting, got my knees between hers, and leaned forward, tracing the triangle of her pubic hair with kisses. She parted her legs in invitation and I kissed lower, my tongue busy at the tops of her thighs, right where they met her labia, forming a sexy crease to each side of her pussy. I had her hips rocking and her love honey flowing pretty quickly and I lapped at her like a thirsty dog. It was salty and thick and I swallowed, being deliberately noisy as I did, wanting to give her another indication of how much I enjoyed her.

But I didn't quite finish her. When I felt that wonderful tension right at the tops of her thighs telling me she was about to climax I stopped and started working my way down, kissing the insides of her thighs, her knees, her calves, her ankles, and then her feet.

By then I had worked my way off of the bed and I rolled her over, just grabbed her ankles, crossed them, and started pulling. She didn't have any choice but to roll over. She giggled as she did.

Then I started working my way up, I kissed the soles of her feet, her heels, the backs of her calves, the backs of her knees making her giggle and squirm, the backs of her thighs.

And then I was at her ass. It was big and round and as utterly female as any ass I ever saw. I kissed the gluteal sulcus, a fancy word for that sexy crease where a woman's ass meets the tops of her thighs, probing it with my tongue. I could feel new tension in her body and knew this was a new sensation for her.

I leaned back a bit and then used the palms of my hands to spread her cheeks, revealing that special sensitive spot. For her, it was a slightly stained, puckered circle pretty big actually, with the tiny opening in the middle. She squirmed when I blew on it and whispered, "Davey, you don't have to do that," when I started tracing the puckered circle with my tongue.

I leaned back again, my hands holding her spread, and said softly, "don't you like it?"

She giggled, making the soft layer of fat on her back jiggle cutely, and said, "I didn't say that."

"So shush," I said and bent forward.

I used my fingertips, deeper into her cleft, touching that puckered circle, and opened her slightly before probing with my tongue making her entire body shudder.

But I didn't pursue that, that time. I probed a little but then kissed my way up her back. I did lay my erection in her asscrack but didn't pursue anal sex. That time.

When I had finished with her neck I rolled off and rolled her over again.

For the next several minutes I played with her breasts. They were heavy and full, small nipples and areolas almost lost on the tip of her blue-veined pillow boobs. I squeezed them, making a circle between my thumbs and forefingers and then laying my palms on her chest, squeezing, forcing the glands forward until her nipples were distended. I used my mouth then, suckling each breast in turn as I did that, and I liked the soft happy moan she was making.

I kissed her, smiled, and rolled onto my back then. "Your turn," I said.

She smiled and giggled and started mirroring what I had done. She lingered on my nipples, sucking and then nipping right at the tip, making me the one who squirmed and yelped.

She made me giggle when she probed my navel with her tongue and took my breath when she took me into her mouth. Her fingers were playing with my balls, lifting them, gently separating them with her fingertip. She tapped them with her fingertips, not hurting, but sending little electric shocks up my body. She took me to the edge and held me there. She really was very good with her mouth.

She didn't finish me.

Instead, she released me and started down my legs. She was mirroring what I had done, and I liked it.

She had me squirming and giggling like a damn school girl when she got to my feet. I tried to hold still, I didn't want to kick her in a reflexive reaction. I needn't have worried. She turned and sat on my shins, her weight enough to completely pin me, and then tickled my feet until I was giggling helplessly, begging her to stop, and my dick went soft.

When she quit the relief was so perfect I almost wet myself.

As I had done, she crossed my ankles, pulled, and rolled me over, and then started kissing her way up my body.

At my ass, she tickled and kissed making me squirm and giggle again.

She spread my cheeks and blew softly and then kissed and probed with her tongue.

She held that position, her tongue probing, my fingers digging into the mattress.

I guess I knew what was coming. Her tongue was warm and wet and I could feel her saliva lubricating me. When her finger probed I lifted my hips to accommodate her and when she touched my prostate I came like a damn hose. She kept massaging gently and I kept cumming. It was like no sensation I ever imagined.

And she kept it going.

And going.

Until it verged into pain as my body tried to cum more but was empty.

And she kept it going until I cried out, "PLEASE, no more."

But she didn't stop.

"Beg me, honey," she said softly, her finger busy.

"Please, God, Jesus, please Margie, please, no more," I was sort of whimpering by then.

But she didn't stop.

I started crying. I was in agony but she had all the leverage. "Please, please, please, please," I was begging.

She pulled her finger out quickly and I just collapsed.

She moved up to lay beside me and used her hand on my shoulder to roll me up so I faced her.

Her smile was an odd mixture of happy and predatory.

She was brushing her finger across my lips and so I opened my mouth, accepting it. There wasn't much taste but there was a whiff of, well, shit.

Her smile was still there as she said, "I'm a nurse, Davey, and I know things."

She giggled.

"Tell me you love me," she said.

"Ah uf oo," I said, around her finger in my mouth.

She giggled again and moved her hand, stroking my hair now.

"I love you," I said without hesitating.

At that instant, my world was reduced to my need to please her, to give her pleasure, and I scooted down quickly, settled between her legs, and concentrated on giving her the best orgasm ever.

My fingers gently parted her labia and my lips began sucking those delicate inner lips gently, feeling them swell. I moved slightly, and used my tongue on her clitoris and then back to her labia. I took my time and it was her turn to squirm. When she came the first time it was a rush of her thick nectar, like warm salty vaseline. I swallowed her pleasure greedily.

But I wasn't done. She was sensitive when my pursed lips started sucking her clitoris. Gently, feeling it swell.

Her second orgasm was more liquid, her thin release spattering on my chin before I could open my mouth and savor it. But I caught most of it and then nursed on her delicate inner lips like a hungry baby, keeping her going.

But I wasn't done.

When she relaxed I was the one who swung my leg over, straddling her, sitting on her belly, and using my finger to masturbate her where she was already sensitive. She started cumming almost instantly and I kept at her when she tried to pull away from the intensity.

"Please, baby, enough," she said.

But I didn't stop.

The next wave she was making a keening sound, her legs were kicking, and she was starting to beg prettily.

"Jesus, please, baby, ENOUGH, PLEASE, please, pleasepleaseplease," she sort of whimpered.

I finally turned her loose and squirmed around to kiss her.

"I'm a vet and I know things," I said, grinning.

She pulled me to her, and I found her nipple on that wonderful pillow boob. I know I dozed, I imagine she did. It has been an exhausting two hours.