Maria and Her Boys Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Screw me, Matt," I ordered before he'd even stripped off his clothes.

There was a little bravado in my voice. I had my mind on another kind of screwing that day. But my vag was soaking wet. I'd been desperate to have him inside me for days, since Aaron's manly penis had produced that shower of semen.

"I need it bad," I whimpered as Matt slipped between my legs, aiming his shaft at my entrance. "Fuck me good," I said, trying to sound bossy.

His muscled body lay on top of mine and I held him close, arms wrapped around his huge shoulders and my legs tight around his bum. I felt liberated as he entered me. And wanton, a woman who cared only about sex and debauched pleasure. Matthew knows me well and he gave me the kind of screwing I needed. I grunted and cried out and I was sure my nosey neighbour would hear me. Actually, that sort of turned me on some more.

Once again, I held tight as Matt gave me a sensational screwing. The visuals were exquisite and, as always, kept my brain on fire as I rode the wonderful waves of orgasmic delight. My sweet boy lasted as long as he could. He even lifted my legs onto his shoulders for a bit to really get his cock deep into my needy vag. It is exciting on so many levels that Matthew has turned into such a wonderful lover. And I was feeling extra needy because I had spent a little time preparing myself for this special screwing.

I moaned loudly in his ear as he made me orgasm several times.

"Good boy. Yes... I need you..."

I enjoyed every bit of his big piston plunging into my hot, soaking pussy. And he did such a good job at holding off for me. But sometimes its just as satisfying to know I've taken a young man to the point of no return. When he has lost his self-control. Making his lovely penis throb and pulse -- and then shoot wildly until his balls are completely emptied. I didn't want him to wait.

"Do it, sweetie. Shoot your big load." And then. "Pull out. I want to see."

I can never tell if Mathew is disappointed about shooting quick or taking his time. But he obediently withdrew his hard cock, looking magnificent as it always does just moments before his orgasm. He was ready to stroke it, ready to blast his stuff onto my tummy and my heaving boobs. But I was in the mood for being a slut.

"In my mouth," I told him as I turned round in my bed. "Make me dirty."

Matt did not argue. He knows when I need to be lewd. And I really did want his semen spurting into my mouth. He was right on the edge. Quick as I could, I was on hands and knees and taking that shiny, wet shaft into my mouth. He tasted so good with my vag juices all over him.

It was a thrill when Matt started to thrust gently between my lips. I'd missed a load from Aaron earlier that week. Though Matthew is much more deserving of that special treat. Not that any of that mattered, really. I sucked a little and tried to swallow more of him. Matthew was, like I said, beyond his self-control. I felt his hand cup my head to brace for his thrusting, harder and deeper into my mouth. It was a moment of understanding and trust, something to truly treasure. But mostly I was excited. Those were the final thrusts he needed.

With a deep groan he announced the arrival of his climax. I tightened my lips around him just as a massive shot of yummy semen blasted into my mouth. Luckily, I was ready and swallowed him fast. The next shot came a half second later and I knew he'd arrived with a big load in his balls. I loved being so primal and crude to let a young man shoot in my mouth. And my sweet Matthew was so turned-on and crazy with lust that he kept thrusting his cock into my mouth. I knew what to do and I held my place until he was finally done filling my mouth. I had swallowed it all and I felt the usual glow of pride -- in myself and my sweet boy.

"Good boy," I panted to him as we lay together. "You screw like a real man."

"Maria... you are fucking amazing."

Matthew was very excited by me that day. And, of course, grateful for my sexual prowess. That was perfect for me. And for my plans.

I hardly slowed down, still feeling incredibly horny. As soon as we'd rested, I told Matthew to suck on my boobs and lick my nipples. It felt wonderful and my vag throbbed, still yet to be fully satisfied by his dick that day. But I knew I could not be lazy and indulgent all afternoon.

As soon as Matthew got hard again, which never takes long, I climbed on top of him for a very pleasing 69. I am sure that Matt did not mind me grinding my vag on his face. He must have heard me cumming so hard -- the neighbour must have heard, as well.

Then I mounted him, impaling myself on that beautiful young manhood. It was fun to ride him, not least since I moved my hips to get him into all the right places. My C-cup boobs bounced nicely -- it was a turn-on to display them once again, knowing how much Aaron wants to play with them. I let them bounce in Matt's face and my gallant young man squeezed them and pinched my nipples just right. I slammed my pelvis down on him and let him fill me completely as I groaned my way through still more orgasms. Its lucky I am so fit.

Matthew must have noticed that I climbed off before I was done. Certainly, I knew that he had another orgasm saved up and ready for me. But I lay on my tummy and parted my legs. My mind was racing and my vag was throbbing -- I knew what I wanted. And Matthew would give it to me when I asked. I needed to be prepared for his lovely, hard cock. Filled with filthy cravings, I struggled to stay in control.

"Lick me, Matthew," I commanded.

My sweet boy understood what was required. I was almost beside myself, eager to share my wicked, secret plan with him. Young men often have nice manners but Matthew is different -- obedient and faithful. He has never hesitated before licking my tiny, dark place. His strong hands squeezed my cheeks gently and opened me up. I gasped aloud and it was almost involuntary when my legs spread wider. Soon his tongue was working around - and then, inside -- my little opening.

"Yes, that's so lovely," I moaned to him. "Lick me good."

Does a young man think it strange to be ordered to lick a woman's anus? Or does he accept that an older woman has a liking for some kinky pleasures? Matthew has no experience of how good it feels. And that place is so often thought of as yucky and gross. But a woman has so many nerve endings there. And I always make myself clean before Matt arrives. His soft, young tongue gives so much pleasure -- warmth spreading through my body as it flicks over my tight hole and probes inside. And the fact that Matthew is such a good boy, always ready to accede to my wishes, makes it so terribly sexy and arousing.

I could say that it was very indulgent and lazy to lie on my bed while my sweet boy licked my bottom. Oftentimes that's exactly how it is - decadent and almost relaxing. But on this day I was super-aroused, moaning constantly and even moving a little underneath him. Especially when his tongue pressed inside my little opening -- I wanted to be prepared and I wanted to encourage him so I would be wet and soft. Being so attentive, my sweet boy assumed I would desire being fingered in my vag at the same time.

Oh, dear god, yes I was all in favour of that. But I was craving something different. And I wanted to ensure I was right on the edge for him. There was no time to waste.

"Give me your cock," I panted as I drew my knees underneath me.

This is a lovely variation on doggy position. My shoulders stay low, squashing my boobs against the bed. I know how it looks, my holes offered up to a lover and inviting him to penetrate me in a most primal fashion. That was just perfect for how I was feeling right then.

My vag was soaking wet and he slipped in easily, needing only one firm shove to bury his delightful penis inside me. He felt so big and so hard and I knew he was super-horny himself. I was anticipating a struggle to take him inside my bum. But I was far too excited to care. And Matthew, a good boy, would not refuse my request.

He was already fucking me so beautifully, lovely firm strokes that stretched me just the way I love. And he was deep enough that his shaven balls were slapping against my labia. I could have cum so easily for him. But I'd already committed myself. I wanted to give him my other place. I wanted my young man in my bottom. I was craving some incredible anal screwing.

"Do you want to try the other one?" I asked him in a tiny voice. I probably sounded scared, except that my voice was muffled in my sheets. "Anal..." I added.

I craned my head to see his face. What a delight as he heard those words for the first time. He was looking so sweet - and confused, unsure. How wonderful that my young man was letting me have control of what must have been a precious fantasy. And I was so horny, panting with my need.

"Lets try, sweetie. Its OK."

I quickly grabbed the tube of lube from my drawer. Before he could answer I was already smearing some around the head of his throbbing penis. Oh, he looked magnificent -- even more since he was about to go into my backside.

"Its OK. Just be careful."

With his cock ready, I got back on hands and knees. Yes, doggy position for a hard, young penis into my bottom. It felt good to present my body to him like that, making myself open and available. I wanted Matthew's first time to be super special.

"Go slow," I reminded him.

On hands and knees, I was so vulnerable with him behind me. His enormous muscles made my body seem so small. And his mighty penis, standing fully at attention seemed more powerful than ever. I was a little afraid, knowing that one forceful thrust could rip me apart. Matthew fumbled a little behind me as he tried to aim.

"Careful... don't miss," I told him, concerned about hygiene.

He was the novice, astonished by what I was asking him. And I was the experienced, older woman. I wanted him in my bottom. And then I felt his spongy tip against my delicate place.

"Yes... yes, there. Give it a second."

He was in the right hole and my flesh, wet and soft after his devoted licking, gave way just a little for him. I know its dirty but already I was enjoying him in there. When he pressed forward, I felt a lovely warm pressure. How glorious and wicked it was to be tutoring my young man in the mechanics of anal sex. I couldn't even say the name out loud. But I was panting as I felt his dick stretching my soft flesh.

I wanted to make it easier for him. So I wiggled a little, pushing my hips back so that I was nice and open. Yes, doggy was the right choice. I felt Matthew pulse his hips and there he was, the head of his cock inside me.

"Wait... give me a second now..."

Already he was filling me up. I was prepared for some hurt but I didn't want to be left screaming. I needed a brief moment before he forced deeper. He felt incredibly big and hard inside my tight opening. Oh, but the stretching of my tight passage was lovely. I'd never truly believed that that act could be so enjoyable. I was so thrilled and so afraid.

I gave a little signal with my hand. His next push gave me a flash of pain. I know my body tensed in response.

"Maria, are you sure..."

The hurt passed in an instant as my whole body felt him inside me. Its such a different feeling, the throbbing and the pressure - so intense and so different. It was like feeling every tiny bit of his manly penis. And I wanted more of him.

"Don't stop," I gasped. "Just go slow..."

I waited for a moment. Then another hand signal told him to force more into my bottom. I was still nervous about his big, hard dick but his next thrust caused a delightful mix of pain and pleasure. It was not even pain, really -- more like a dull ache as he touched all those long-neglected nerve endings. There was no escaping that I had his fabulous, young prick up my bottom. I knew that he'd fit the rest inside and I was determined.

"Yes, sweetie... go slow... it will fit..."

Somehow he understood to start rocking his hips. Maybe that just felt natural to a young man eager for butt sex. But his slow movements were helping me to stretch and adjust for him. I felt him go deeper and groaned into the sheets. I imagined he was already half-buried in my butt. And I wasn't even touching my clitoris, yet. I didn't want any distractions.

"Good boy... gentle, gentle..."

Matthew was being as gentle as he could. I felt his pulsing as his physical power forced his young prick into my tight hole. Slow and careful - he was driving me crazy. I pushed back a little, taking advantage of being on hands and knees in front of him. He was really inside my bottom. And he went deeper. Still there was no pain, only the slight ache and the dirty pleasure.

I can't describe the feeling of the pressure but he was so hard and hot in there. He was really showing me how big he is and how tight I am. I felt a kind of throbbing but I couldn't tell if that was him or my own nerve endings being teased and pleasured like never before. I must have groaned too loud and he stopped moving.

I could have stopped there, still afraid. It was almost too intense. I was exposed and vulnerable. But I wanted more, so eager to have his entire erection wedged in my bum.

"How much?" I panted.

"Most of it."

That was thrilling. And made me hungry for more. I imagined my tight opening stretched to its limit. But I signalled again and I felt him shove a little further. There was no more pain -- only the filthy pleasure of him thrusting in and out of my bum. I forgot about my fear.

"Yes... yes, like that... screw me," I gasped.

I could not look at him. I was too engrossed in the wonderful sensations surging through my body. It was dirty and so wonderful. I was being fucked in the arse. I was like a nasty animal, presenting my flanks to him so willingly. It was so different to having him in my vag. I could actually zone out a little as he filled my entire body with warmth. And my passage was accepting him more easily. I just had to be screwed properly.

"Go in..." I panted. "All of it..."

When his hands gripped tighter around my waist, I knew I was at his mercy. Truly, that made it more erotic and thrilling. I was a dirty older woman who could experience such freedom. I could do whatever I wanted with my body. And now I was giving Matthew his first ever anal screw. I was sure I had almost his whole cock in there.

"Yes, fuck me..." I panted. "Fill me..."

Matt obviously understood what I wanted. He started thrusting a little harder. I thought about being damaged but I was too excited to worry. It was amazing to feel him in his rhythm, screwing me just how he likes - giving me his full length, all of his manhood sliding in and out of my hot passage.

I moaned and groaned for my sweet boy as he really started to use me. I wasn't even trying to orgasm. It felt so wonderful without that. Each time he thrust I got to feel his whole shaft ramming gently and filling me up. He could go deep with me in the doggy position. I tried to push back, to give him total access. And the most amazing thing was that now I could feel his soft sack touching my vag, brushing against me each time he thrust deep and hard.

That extra stimulus, his balls slapping against me, pushed me over the edge. My climax rose. It was one of those orgasms that makes anal play so different and so special. My muscly young man was stroking his dick in my bottom. I wanted to tell him to keep on fucking my butt. But I'd not counted on him losing control in my tight passage.

"I need to stop.... Maria, I'd better..."

I knew instantly what he was saying. Nature had taken its course, I could not be disappointed. But hearing his groan made me hungry for his release.

"Don't stop," I ordered him with a cry. "Keep going... I want you to."

Yes, I came again as my sweet boy screwed me in the arse. A woman has so many nerve endings back there and, now, Matthew's lovely prick seemed to be touching every one. I could feel the power of his body and his thrusting. I tried to ignore it, instead focusing on his pleasure. But his insistent thrusting just sent me over the edge. I came just before he did -- so wonderful and hot all through my body. I cried out, dirty and slutty and needy -- a fabulous orgasm for my first butt sex with my sweet Matthew. I wanted to bottle it, to make it never end. My whole body felt that climax as he most fantastic, warm pleasure flooded through me.

Naturally, that orgasm caused my passage to open for him and now Matthew could really ram into my bum. I turned just in time to see my young man. He'd thrown his head back. Me looking so tiny in front of him. I felt his grip tighten still further around my waist. His screwing got harder. That first anal screw was going to end in ecstasy.

I adore when he shoots his load. It could not get any better than my boy emptying his balls inside my bottom. My only wish was that I'd feel Matt shooting in there but, of course, that was not to be.

There was no mistaking, however, his orgasm. His lovely sounds and the more urgent thrusting of his hips. I was super turned-on by the way he moved so freely. But, oh my, he was really doing it - shooting his big load in my dirty little place. I really wanted it to be so good for him but I suppose he was going to enjoy it no matter what. In fact, I know he did from the way he almost lost control of himself, ramming me as deeply as he could go.

It was enthralling to experience his orgasm like that. And, truly, it felt a little submissive in that position. But I was elated and so proud of Matthew. I was so happy for him as he kept screwing me, shooting more and more with every one of his long and deep thrusts. I could imagine his hot, sticky stuff filling up my body. I even tried to tighten my passage around his dick.

I almost could not believe how good it felt to be so dirty and slutty. And Matt was still sliding his beautiful dick in and out of me. I was very happy to stay in position as my young man tried to prolong his enjoyment.

Finally there came the point when he slipped out of me. I remember that I felt suddenly empty. That's natural given the size of his impressive manhood. And I guess I need more practice with taking a penis into my bum. I was moaning to myself with sheer joy as I let my body fall flat to the bed. Matt joined me as I turned over, snuggling into his powerful, muscled arms. I suppose I felt almost embarrassed at what I had done, at being so wicked and slutty. But the joy and wonder on his face more than compensated.

"Are you OK?" he wanted to know.

I felt glorious. It wasn't just the dreamy afterglow of some deep, intense orgasms. Of course, I was feeling triumphant that I'd seduced Mathew to screw me in my backdoor. Oh, and the fact he'd shot his load deep in there was the perfect ending.

"It was the whole thing? All of your penis?"

"Yes, all of it," he replied with a look of wonder. "I was worried a few times it was hurting..."

"It was amazing," I reassured him. "You did a great job."

"Maria... wow."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it too," I said as I kissed him. "There's lots of special things to share with a sweet young man."

He looked at me and I knew what was on his mind.

"No, sweetie. Never with my husband."

I smiled at him as I waited for his stuff to start leaking from my bottom. We kissed and hugged a little.

"Sometimes a woman gets curious," I explained to him. "The things that we know other people like. But we're afraid to try them. Or we are young and don't want our boyfriends to think we are crazy sluts."

I lay in his arms feeling very contented.

"You are a good boy," I told him. "I want to share new things with you."

I had already decided -- for me, an older woman, there's no time to waste. And

Matthew is the right boy for me to explore more of the dirty, dark side of sex. He will always let me have whatever I want. Anal sex will be a regular pleasure for us.

12