Maria and Her Boys Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed his shaft and then licked the length. My tongue traced over his dark, bulging veins. His smallish foreskin was fully retracted and his head was irresistible. My hand cupped his smooth-shaven pouch as I smiled up at my young man. Every boy dreams of a woman who cannot wait to suck his penis. And I am that woman for Matthew -- holding the base of his superb young cock as I closed my lips around him.

"Maria..." he moaned quietly. "You're amazing..."

Which proved my point about young men and getting their dicks sucked. But I was so very happy to be of service to Matt. He throbbed beautifully as I pressed further, slowly engulfing him. I don't need to tell you that my nipples were hard and my vag was wet. A young, hard penis in my mouth was better than any lunch. Matthew tastes good and fills my mouth so well. I bobbed up and down his length, swirling my tongue around his shaft.

"So good..." he muttered as I took as much of his length as I could manage.

By now I was feeling his silky pre-cum on my tongue. That was incredibly sexy, his stuff starting to ooze as I played with his hard balls. And it told me not to push him too far just yet.

Slowly I rose and turned to kneel on the lounge. My flanks were presented to him. And my butt was sticking out to display the shiny plug in my bottom. His strong hands caressed my bum and he sent a thrill through my body as he grazed across the tip of the toy.

"Don't wait," I told him with a grin.

Matt tore his jeans off as I watched breathlessly, my vag throbbing with need. His next move sent a tremor through me as he dragged my wet G-string aside. A tiny puff of air brushed across my wet labia. And then I felt his cock entering me. I was so grateful that he hadn't waited. He felt so big in there, thanks to my plug. But he used his strength to force his big cock in my vag.

"Please... oh yes, Matt..."

I couldn't help my groan of ecstasy as his big muscles crammed his beautiful young dick into my straining vag. He was horny, too, and soon was plunging into me. It felt a little different, like he was teasing me. He was turning me on so much. I felt him seated fully inside me, his balls resting against my lips. I moaned for more, wanting to be pounded. But Matthew had other ideas. Holding tight around my waist, he slowly withdrew and left just his head in my opening. It was an incredible turn-on for him to be taking charge of our screwing. And then he drove forward, not too fast but with real force as he buried his whole length inside me.

"Yes... give it to me."

It was a deliberate, forceful fucking. I couldn't decide which was better -- his cock or his power. But I was helpless as Matt pinned me against my lounge. And completely filled by his dick and the hard, shiny plug in my bum. Each time he plunged deep with slow power and made my hole stretched and I moaned like a slut. I have no idea how long he was reaming me like that but I enjoyed every second. Except that he wouldn't quite let me orgasm. And that, not surprisingly, was about to make me erupt.

Then Matthew placed his hands on my shoulders. He gripped me as I was impaled on his wonderful penis. It drives me wild when he holds me like that, holding me firm so he can ram me. His very next thrust made me explode.

"Oh, fuck..., please..."

Matthew understood exactly what I needed. My first climax was still erupting when he began to slam into me. It was so perfect. The sudden change, the new intensity, sent me into a sloppy mess as my vag went from the frustration of his slow screwing to the power of him slamming me from behind. I had to slump onto the back of the lounge as I came over and over with his furious fucking. It was a good thing he was holding me so I didn't collapse in a rapture. But I lost control when he started jiggling the toy in my butt, screaming in ecstasy.

He was a good boy and held back his own orgasm. I'd been counting on that. Despite feeling shattered after his fantastic screwing, I turned back to him, on my knees once more. His dick was standing tall and proud and it was covered in the sheen of my wetness. Just kneeling before that magnificent body made me want to suck his young cock. Matthew knew what I had in mind -- once I was grabbing his chiselled butt and massaging his balls, he was going to shoot in my mouth. But, after that week, it had to be more than a normal blowjob. I worked on his almost seven inches until I knew he was getting very close.

"Hold me," I murmured up to him.

Normally he is gentle and lets me have control. Its nice to feel his hands on my shoulders, stroking me as I pleasure his dick. But I wanted something more. With his throbbing cock next to my face, I shook my head. And then Matthew, slowly and almost disbelieving, understood my instruction. His hands moved so gently to my head, almost cradling me. I took him back in my mouth and grabbed his butt.

Now Matt really saw what I wanted. As I started to bob faster, his fingers slipped through my long brown hair. It was so natural for him to move his hips, gently thrusting his cock into my mouth. It was a little scary. I have fantasised about a man fucking my mouth but never really wanted to try. It was incredible to let Matt do that, his gorgeous six-pack flexing as he worked himself between my lips. And trusting him only made it more amazing.

I tightened my lips around his dick and grabbed his bum tighter. Matthew understood that he had permission to thrust harder - and faster. My free hand cupped his balls as my sweet young man tightened his hold on my head and drove that fleshy piston into my mouth. I was at his mercy and his passion was only growing as his cock hardened and twitched. Being a little afraid only made it more intense. What a thrill to let me young man use me for his pleasure.

Matthew seemed more excited, harder. He was dominating me, keeping me trapped on my knees while he held my head firmly. His muscles flexed harder and his dick started to really shove into my mouth. He was so turned-on and all I needed was for him to cum - hard.

His climax was wonderful, complete with his lovely grunts and a massive load shooting into my mouth. I got blast after blast of his delicious, virile stuff. I was a little scared that he might be overcome and crush my head with his strong hands. Oh my, he could have really damaged me like that. But the pulsing of his cock was too good to ignore. And somehow his hands on my head, twisting my hair around his fingers, was even better as I felt him really get-off on the experience.

I drained him and then cleaned him. I trailed kisses down his still throbbing shaft to his balls. It was fun to give them some extra attention, And I smiled up at him, aware more than ever of how my young lover has become a real man.

*************

In my bed, both of us naked, Matthew followed his fabulous screwing with a lovely session of pussy licking. I was so wet after our intense start and it was fun to play with my big boobs while I coated his face. Now he concentrated on my hard little plug, wiggling and nudging it in my backdoor. It gave an amazing blend of sensations -- his skilful tongue accompanied by the lovely throbbing as the plug stimulated the rest of my nerve endings. I don't feel dirty about that any more. Being pleasured back there is a normal part of sex with Matthew and, being so attentive, he knows what works best for me. I didn't let him stop until I was totally wasted.

Lying in his powerful arms, glowing from some amazing sex, reminded me that I am not ready to give him up. But that only made me curious about the girlfriend. Matt had some photos to show me and I was impressed -- she is a young Asian woman, very beautiful and very petite. She is smaller than me and I remembered how Matthew has a preference for small, Asian girls.

Her name is Mei. It seems they've not decided yet that they're an item. Matthew assured me that they've not screwed till now. I am guessing that she is the cautious type and will not go that far until sure he has real feelings for her. But Matthew is a lovely young man so I'm guessing it won't be long.

"She will be worth the wait," I assured him. "But remember to be very slow with her. Girlfriends haven't learned all the things an older woman knows."

"Lucky I have you."

"Oh, sweetie," I replied, pretending to be shocked. "She's not even your official girlfriend and you're planning to cheat on her?"

Matt looked a little embarrassed. He is a sweet young man, after all. Of course I don't mind at all if a young man screws me as well as his girlfriend. It soon becomes a matter of what is practical, however. But I couldn't tell Matthew what I was really feeling.

I could forget all that at least for the time Matthew was in my bed. We both were comfortable and enjoyed each other's toned, healthy bodies. Matt gave plenty of attention to my boobs -- sucking and biting them and making me nice and horny again. His lovely dick also rose to the task.

"I want you inside me," I murmured to him, an order more than a request.

I rolled onto my side, a position we've only used a couple of times. But it was perfect for that afternoon when I was feeling so intense and wanted our screwing to match that. I had to lift one leg to give him access to me since the plug was still in my bottom and I was so tight. It was another slow screwing, Matthew taking his time to penetrate me as I lay with my knees pulled up to my chest. With my legs together, my vag was even tighter around his manly dick and, together with the metal plug, I felt so crammed. It was beautiful to feel every tiny bit of his cock as I was totally filled up.

Its actually a wonderful position for sex, allowing me a lovely view of his powerful arms and chest as he thrusts slowly and surely into me. And somehow it made the butt plug feel larger in my bum, wedged in tight and pressing against his lovely cock as he thrust into me. Matthew took advantage, playing with it gently as he slowly fucked my pussy. That was fabulous, the many different sensations making me overflow with lust. Each time he wiggled the plug my body burst with intense pleasure. Then he would stop touching it, allowing my energy to re-gather before he started the process again. And each time he made me cum loud and hard.

When it was his turn, I watched his face as he concentrated intensely on his own orgasm. I urged him on, begging him to shot his semen deep into my throbbing vag. With legs together I felt every delightful pulse of his shaft as he shot his load. And afterwards I shuffled around and used my mouth to extract the last drops of his stuff and make his manhood nice and clean.

Matthew gently removed my butt toy. It was not too difficult for once since I'd been wearing it for hours. But he helped along with some nice kisses on my pale butt cheeks.

Good sex is a good thing no matter when it happens. I sometimes think I prefer Matt on a languid Sunday morning, being screwed with the warm sun coming through my window. Of course, now I love the idea of him sleeping over. I hope we will do that again soon, if the girlfriend does not get in the way. But a relaxing Saturday afternoon sex play is also very rewarding, after a nice lunch and when I've really started to relax into my weekend. It was only after lying in his arms for a while, tracing my fingers over his six-pack and his mighty shoulders, that I realised I was horny again.

"I'm going to suck you," was all I said to Matthew as I moved around in the bed.

Oh yes, my young man. Still only just past being a boy. His cock springs into action whenever I need it. I could have just worked on him but I had something else in mind already. I swung a leg over Matthew and, being well-trained now, let me get into position for a lovely 69. I lowered my pussy onto his face. I was aware that a little of his stuff was still leaking from me but Matthew doesn't seem to mind tasting his own semen.

This time, I kept my lips nice and soft as I worked on his big dick. But I admit that I was more focused on my own pleasure, pressing my hairless vag against his mouth. He was a good boy, passionate as he grabbed my bottom to pull me in close. It was very satisfying to cum like that. But soon I slipped off and lay back beside him.

"Your cock is so hard," I murmured. "Do you want to take me?... in the other... you know..."

Its true that I am a still a little shy, even now, about saying out loud the words "anal sex". But Matthew was not shy about taking up my offer. I was lying on my side again, knees drawn up high and lifting one leg in the air to open myself. He was in position in a flash, his big dick looking so delicious. I warned him to go slow but it wasn't really needed. Matthew has learned well and is a very considerate lover.

I am still amazed that I can accept his big penis in there without lube. But I was moaning softly as soon as his head invaded my little opening. Already relaxing, I closed my legs and slipped a hand down to my clit. Yes, I still had the energy to cum while being screwed in my butt. But this extra was for Matthew.

"I want you to shoot inside me," I told him in a haze of lust.

I really did want that. Oh yes, Matthew shooting his baby-making stuff is so very satisfying. A woman knows how to treasure when a man releases his semen. And its no different to me when he shoots it into my bottom.

Oh my, I was cumming myself with just the first inch -- a little one but his penetration was heating my whole body. I was hungry and really working my clit. But Matthew knows how I like it in my bottom and kept up his slow, relentless thrusting. He was so manly, powerful and confident. I came loudly with him wedged deep inside.

By then, I could feel how he was moving more easily. I could relax a little more, knowing my passage had relaxed after that delicious first orgasm. He screwed me wonderfully, letting me moan my lust and need as he kept sliding that big prick into my tight bum. It made me cum even harder to think about my depravity, presenting my arse to a boy of barely twenty-one. Can he really be getting too old for me?

After some fantastic orgasms, the type that only comes from anal sex, I played gently with my clit. But that was just to sustain my lovely afterglow. I was happy to let Matthew keep thrusting in my bottom, building towards his third orgasm of the day.

It was very special to see -- and feel - as he came hard and loud. I didn't climax but, after all, the screwing was all about Matthew. It was very satisfying to know he was shooting his big load into my bum -- and to know I am the only woman who lets him do that. and only right to have him shoot so deep into that taboo.

I was panting with lust and pride as he lay next to me. What a perfect young man he is. And I was filled with positive thoughts as our afternoon sex play came to an end.

"Mei is very beautiful," I told him softly. "You'll be very happy with her."

I was thinking about her perfect Asian looks and her tiny body. A woman sometimes cannot help comparing herself. And it gets harder as we get older. She is all that Mathew told me he wants in a girlfriend. But I still have an advantage over her.

"I won't be your girlfriend," I told Matthew. "But there's other things to give you." I hesitated to tell him my newest desire. "I should learn how to deep throat. Will you help me next time?"

12