Maria and Her Boys Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Matt... screw me good."

I was cumming as soon as my fingers reached my clit. Such lovely, long orgasms as my young man kept ploughing his super hard shaft into my bum. Honestly, it was better in that position because I knew that my pert, round butt cheeks were cradling his shaft each time he pulled back -- giving my young lover some extra stimulation. Luckily my face was buried in the sheets as I came loudly.

"Do you like it?" I gasped to him.

"I love your arse," he growled. "I love you fucking you there."

My good boy always listens and his gentle, slow screwing felt so perfect. Different to lying under him while he filled my vag -- bouncing under the power of his screwing. But Matthew knows what I like for anal sex, switching from shallow thrusts in my passage to deep penetration that stretched me wide. Lying on my tummy made it feel almost placid. Maybe it would have been if I wasn't taking the dick of a man young enough to be my son. Or stroking my clit.

I came over and over as Matthew obediently, carefully screwed my bum just how I needed. I'm glad to have trained him to be so skilful and considerate. And, at last, I needed a breather before he made me sore.

"Shoot, Matt. Give me your load."

I'd intended for him to shoot deep inside my butt. Its so dirty and wicked to feel a young shoot his load in there. Since I was lying flat underneath him, I supposed it would go even deeper than usual. But Matthew had a different idea, withdrawing his dick suddenly. I thought to question him but, instantly, I saw him stroking his shaft and knew what he had in mind. Oh yes, something dirty that he'll never get from Mei.

"Yes, sweetie. Shoot it, Cover me."

He looked amazing -- big and strong, looming over me as he prepared to unleash his beautiful orgasm. It almost makes sense for me to be the submissive one. But I was just thinking how I love semen and love being dirty with a young man.

He gave me big, thick shots of his baby-making stuff -- I was a little surprised since he'd been with Mei the night before. But I was moaning and smiling with pleasure as Matthew began to shoot all over my back. Taking his load like that was erotic and very satisfying. Of course I enjoyed watching his climax and his stuff felt like warm, soft, sticky rain as it splashed on skin, shooting up to my shoulder blades and more of it landing on my lower back and my butt cheeks. It still feels depraved to let a boy of his age shoot his load on me. Suddenly my mood was much improved.

****************

After a clean-up -- and a quick shower for him -- we chatted as we regained our energy. As always. It was delicious to be cradled by a strong, powerful young body.

"I liked that. Screwing in that position. Did you like it?"

"The prone bone?" he said with a naughty grin.

I had no idea that's what its called -- or that it even has a specific name. What mattered was that we'd both enjoyed it. But soon I changed the subject. I wanted to know about his sweet little girlfriend. Something told me that they'd fucked for the first time. And it turned out I was right.

Mei had already told Mathew that she wanted him to screw her. Well, not in those words. But I had a fond recollection of myself at a similar age -- that point where you just know its time to give up your virgin status. Some girls want to feel emotionally close to the boy. Others, like me, just know that we cannot wait any longer.

In bed that night, she sucked Matthew like a good, eager girlfriend. She has been learning how to do better for Matthew, including playing with his balls at the same time. He knew he was leaking his pre-cum onto her tongue when she whispered to him.

"Fuck me, Matthew, please."

He did the right thing and took his turn performing oral. Which was very successful given his skills -- thanks to my teaching - and her state of wanting. She even pushed him aside after a few orgasms.

'Now," she urged him in a whisper. "I want it."

Matt was a little cautious, considering he is so much bigger than his petite, little Chinese girlfriend. But Mei wanted traditional missionary for her first time. I guess we all do? Matthew helped her to spread wide and, fighting to contain his own lust, soon had a couple of inches of his throbbing shaft inside her pussy. And it seemed that Mei had not been lying -- that she was somewhat desperate to be fucked, at last, and thoroughly enjoying her first proper screwing.

"So big," she panted in celebration of his impressive shaft.

"Want me to stop?" asked Matt.

Which was very considerate of him. And also foolish. I already knew that Mei was hungry for the rest of him.

"Please, don't stop..." she said as her fingers dug into his muscly arms, as if wanting to pull him all the way inside.

Matt happily continued trying to be gentle as he thrust into her. Until they reached the common little issue. And Matthew found himself blocked. That never happened with me and Matthew assumed it was because Mei is so small. But, of course, that wasn't the problem at all. Thankfully, little Mei knew what was happening. It was her final barrier.

"Don't stop," she groaned, perhaps a little frightened now. "Go harder."

Matthew was listening carefully, focused on her needs just as I've taught him. He gave a harder shove and I am sure was surprised that now there was nothing to stop his cock going deep into her hole. Mei gave a little grunt of pain -- Matthew hardly noticed. But a woman only feels that pain once in her life. And she only makes that sound once.

Sweet, little Mei instantly forgot the pain as her boyfriend's might cock sank to the hilt in her tight, young pussy. It was enough to make her orgasm with an intensity that surprised even Matthew. But he knew what to do and was already fucking her with a nice steady rhythm. It excited him to be on top of her slender, small body. He has the physical size to completely overwhelm Mei which turned him on even more. And he was, naturally, triumphant at conquering a virgin. He kept fucking her, even when Mei tried to wrap her skinny, little legs around him.

"Does it feel OK?" he asked.

"So big... keep going..." she gasped between her orgasms -- no doubt thrilled to experience them from a boy's dick inside her.

After a short time, Matthew wanted to explore some more. Despite my counsel, he decided he wanted to try doggy fucking with his small-bodied girlfriend. I suppose it was another way to enjoy her tiny size compared to him. And Mei was so elated by her first screw that she agreed, quickly getting into position.

"Oh... so big..." she groaned as Matt went deep.

"Should I stop?"

A seven-inch dick is a lot for a girl on her first screw. Especially when she is tiny, like Mei. But Mei would not really have known the difference and I'm sure she didn't want to disappoint her boyfriend.

"No, please... be careful..."

Its only natural that Matthew has much more stamina than his young girlfriend. It takes time for a woman to learn what her body can do. And soon she slumped onto the bed, exhausted but thrilled by such a successful first fuck. I imagine that she was wondering why she had delayed it so long. I remember those same thoughts. Though Mei had her first screw with a much more impressive dick. And Matthew, despite the short screwing, was on top of the world that his dream had finally come true -- a sexy tiny Asian girl had let him shove his thick, hard cock into her.

When Mei rolled over, now looking up at her wonderful boyfriend, she was not at all bothered that he was jerking his dick. I think its more primal for a woman to receive a man's semen in her vag. But, happily for them both, Mei has already discovered the joys of her man shooting his stuff over her body.

"I want to cum on your beautiful tits," he groaned.

Was it lust or the confidence he learned with me? It didn't matter which, because Mei just grinned and smiled. That was the signal for Matthew to yank off the condom she had made him wear -- good girl. I am sure she was impressed watching him stroke his shaft. And when Matthew's mighty penis twitched in his hand, she giggled as he spurted out shot after shot of his potent fluid, making sure to cover her tiny breasts.

Just like that, Matthew had his first virgin. And Mei had become a full woman. It was only later that they noticed the tiny bit of blood from her vag. A special night for two young people.

**************

I was excited to hear all the details. But I also was reminded of why I'd been in a funny mood about Matthew that morning. Because I knew that him screwing sweet little Mei means the end of our fling.

Its not that I am bothered about cheating. I don't even accept that word. I know what its like when a significant other has a dalliance with another person -- it happened to me. But no-one is hurt when I take a nice young man and satisfy my needs. Let's face it, at that age he is not capable of a serious relationship. In the meantime, I am teaching him to be a good lover and a real man. Which only benefits Mei. Mind you, it is deliciously exciting to teach a boy when I know I am better in bed than any young girlfriend.

Still, I've always known that my boys will last only a short time. As long as they are young and ripe then I find them irresistible. Its only natural that they mature quickly and find girlfriends. That's as it should be -- I always want my boys to have the full experience of their youth. Like a first love or, at least, the devotion of horny woman their own age.

Again, its not the cheating that bothers me. Every young man like Matthew, once he gets to a certain stage with a new girlfriend, will find that he spends more time with her. That's all to the good. But it means less time for me. And when that happens, when I start to become a booty call, I know that it is time to let go.

Matthew and I will have that talk very soon. This was one of the last times he will be in my bed.

But, for now, we were naked together. His muscled body holding mine and making me feel so decadent. Plus I was super horny again after hearing the details of his screwing Mei. He must have felt the same because he was soon sucking on my big boobs and pressing his erection against me.

"Matt, please..." I begged.

My lovely young man understood and slipped down between my legs. That morning he gave me a most wonderful licking. I was cumming explosively, loudly as I writhed with his gorgeous, hard body between my thighs. I ran my fingers through his hair as if to guide him, to encourage him - not that he needed it.

Being so excited and needy, I soon turned my body to grab his penis. Oh yes, hard and thick for me. I squeezed him as he thrust his tongue into my soaking wet vag. And then I knew what I wanted.

"Fuck my mouth," I urged him. "I want to deepthroat."

Quickly I got into position. That mighty penis was looming over me as I draped my head off the bed. Looking so impressive and desirable. Matt only made me want him more as he rubbed his shaven pouch over my face. I do love his big balls and it was so natural to feel their weight on my forehead and my cheeks.

"Go deeper," I told him softly. "Its OK... I want to take more."

Matthew was tweaking my nipples as he slipped his hard shaft into my waiting mouth. It occurred to me that he had a lovely view of my pert, fit body. But really I was focused on that big dick -- wanting to pleasure it and wanting to not be damaged. I felt so much trust for Mathew, though. As I say, it's a massive buzz to be so vulnerable and yet feel so safe. And I hadn't lied about wanting him to press deeper this time.

It must be easier learning to deepthroat with a smaller penis. But I was very happy that Matt was my first, with his big meat. I noticed how he seemed more confident this time. It was exciting that he shoved his hard dick in so easily, and quickly was thrusting the first few inches. I had to stretch my mouth wide for him, trying to swallow and breath at the same time as he was thrusting between my lips. When I reached behind him, to signal I was OK, he casually moved his hips and inserted another inch.

Since I was mute, and having no eye contact because his big balls were in the way, I had only my hands to control his movement. Matthew, however, seemed ready to take the lead. I almost choked when he shoved deep but I tried to keep my lips slack so he had free movement -- I wanted as much as could fit. I admit it was a little frightening to not know if he'd stop me breathing, especially since he was so big and hard. When he went a little too far, and triggered my gag reflex, I suddenly had an image of suffocating on that might young penis.

I had no idea if I was doing it right. Or even how much of his shaft I was taking. It all felt crude and animal-like as I lay helpless while Matthew stroked his erection in and out of my mouth. There was an incredible intimacy to letting a young man use me in that way. And I was totally excited from being so disgraceful and shameless. Plus I noted that he stayed rock-hard. I'd urged him to go deeper this time and I sensed with my hands on his butt how much he was enjoying it.

"Lets try it the other way," he told me with confidence. "Lying down."

Quickly he was lying on his side and I was in a more normal position for oral. I didn't hesitate to take him in my mouth again. I assumed that Matt was ready for a more classic headjob and was already bobbing along his wonderful shaft. But he knew what he was doing and began to use his hand on the back of my head to force me lower.

Now, I have admitted my confusion about my sometimes submissive feelings towards Matthew. But, honestly, deepthroat just has that feel about it anyway. The idea of letting a man have total access to your mouth while you are helpless, letting him shove his entire penis in. There's also the thrill of feeling his need, knowing he is so desperate because of you and that you're the one to fulfill his desires.

So I was eager -- and doing my best to relax - as Matthew started to jam his dick further. Pushing my head down harder. He's never really done that before, forcing my head down to cram more of his penis into my mouth. It was not comfortable but I admit it was exciting. Even when I started to choke a little. Somehow I was able to keep breathing as his strong hand was forcing me up and down his shaft. Of course, at one point he went too far and shoved so deep that I started to gag. I thought he would stop but he only let me back off a little. And then resumed his forceful pressure on my head to make me take more than I could.

Had I asked for that much? Well, it was deepthroat and I have to admit that, since I trusted him, I could not be upset at the way he was using me. I wondered if he thought of my mouth as a vagina. Did it feel as good? But secretly I was proud -- and excited in a disgusting way -- that I could fit so much of his amazing penis into my mouth.

Abruptly, Matthew wanted to change. I didn't know if it was because he was concerned about me - I didn't have time to ask. There was no mistaking he was feeling very aroused. Without a word, he rolled me onto my back and shoved his massive erection into my vag. I waited for him to hurt me but was surprised at how wet and slick I was for him.

And how hard I was cumming as he rammed into me. And then we swapped, me on top for a while and bouncing on his cock as he squeezed my boobs hard -- making me cum loudly.

We ended up with me underneath again. Excited at his bulky, muscled body over mine. Him slamming so hard into my poor vag, using all his power to ram me and make my whole body feel his thrusting. My legs lifted up onto his shoulders, body bent in half and my pussy available and helpless. It was a wild fuck as he let go and used his physical power to use me like a helpless hole. Its not often that Matthew gets so physical during our screwing but he had a serious need and I was excited by so much passion and energy.

He emptied his balls into my vag. A wonderful, satisfying end to our morning sex play. He thrust so deep, shooting his semen against my cervix, that I knew I wouldn't leak too much.

"Good boy," I cooed to him. "Yes, give it all to me."

I meant it, too. Of course I wanted all his stuff. And I wanted it to be a wonderful orgasm for him. Whatever was in his head right then, it was special to share our sexual pleasure. If that is the only screwing I remember Matthew for, I will still be a very happy older woman.

12