Maria and Her Crippled Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
Maria takes the fun with her paralyzed dad to the next level.
1.8k words
4.19
11.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamnerd
iamnerd
52 Followers

Hello Everyone! This is Part 2 of Maria and her Crippled Dad. If you haven't read the first part I would recommend you to read that before you read ahead as the context of the story would only make sense then.

Note - This story involves incest sex between a daughter and her paralyzed father with a hint of BDSM. If stories like this makes you uncomfortable please do not read ahead. This story is fictional and the characters are consensual adults.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maria had enjoyed the encounter with her dad, Antonio. She was happy about how she could help relieve her dad but weirdly enough she felt powerful after that encounter. A man double her size could barely move a limb even after seeing his own daughter devour his dick. Maria could sense the mixture of discomfort and pleasure in his rough and heavy moans that echoed the room. She could only imagine how frustrating the orgasms would be if one could not move his own body.

But amidst this feeling she felt powerful, how she could play with her daddy with him stopping her. A weird satisfaction erupted within her seeing her dad suffer slightly with his orgasms. It was like a BDSM where she didn't have to tie him down. While this weird feeling would gross most people out, Maria made it her mission to enjoy while she could.

Cooking all the plans in her head she waited for the next day to come which came quickly for Antonio who slept like a log. Maria entered his room but naked this time. Her soft thick body shone in the slight sunlight that escaped from the corners of the curtains.

Her D cupped breasts were sagging slightly but were looking perfect on her short and thin torso. Curves of her ass were elaborated on the sides and her messy hair fell on her shoulders. Her lips were wet and plump. Any man would get an instant boner seeing a body like hers.

Antonio lied in his bed flat with his eyes fixated on the ceiling, he was embarrassed about what had happened last night. Hearing Maria's footsteps he turned his head to the side and started to speak, "Maria what you did last night..." but before he could complete he saw her naked body walking towards him.

"Maria what are you doing! Why are you naked!" He exclaimed. One could hear the helplessness and pain in his voice. But his penis spoke otherwise, in no time it was hard again pulling the sheets away it was exposed to Maria as last night.

She walked towards him and brushed her hand over his penis. A sudden touch took Antonio by surprise, making him gasp and pushing his head back in his pillow. "Did you not like it dad, what happened between us last night?" Maria asked in her lustrous voice almost as if she was talking in her breaths.

Antonio did not reply to her, his eyes were avoiding a sight of his naked daughter. Maria was enjoying every second of it, she was loving how her dad was struggling and yet his penis showed the excitement he had.

She lifted him up and readied him for his sponge bath. Her hands moved slowly over his body, spending extra time on his penis. She squeezed some water on her breast which came trickling down over her nipples to her abdomen. She was enjoying teasing her dad who was in a constant boner.

She dried him with his towel and made his back rest on the backrest. Spreading his legs she placed herself between them and slowly started caressing his penis. "Please don't do this again Maria" Antonio pleaded.

"Come on dad, I know you want me, look at this body" she said lifting her breasts slightly. She bent down and rubbed his penis head on her breasts. Her nipples poked the pee hole of his penis softly. His breaths were heavy with every action Maria made.

Maria wasn't wrong, Antonio wanted to feel her body, he wanted to fuck his daughter but the thought itself was killing him. He closed his eyes both in pain and pleasure when Maria said, "I will make you plead daddy."

Saying this she left the bed and started cooking ever since then she spent most of her day around the house naked. As soon as Antonio's penis would rest slightly she would come and brush it with her soft hands or would place a soft kiss on his dick making him hard again.

She came back with his food which were baked vegetables as suggested by the doctor. Placing herself above him, she rested her bare pussy right on his abdomen. She sat really close to his body and started feeling him with her hands as she usually did. While feeding she intentionally dropped a piece on his chest and licked his chest to eat it from there.

While Antonio's hands and legs were paralyzed, he could feel the warmth of her pussy on his abdomen and could also feel her soft wet tongue on his chest.

Everything she did made it harder for him to resist her body but yet he wasn't pleading for that yet. After lunch while Antonio rested in his bed, Maria played a random movie and laid her head on his thighs.

She would fondle his penis while watching the movie and would occasionally suck on it. As if it was a lollipop that she was sitting with, enjoying while watching a movie with her dad. Her soft hands would constantly be fondling his penis, playing with his balls, and she would then pull the foreskin back and push the head in her mouth. Her tongue would tickle the head making Antonio gasp oozing out some pre cum when Maria would leave it completely on its own making it rather frustrating for him.

She continued doing this all day long until it became impossible for Antonio. He hated every second of what was happening but was also enjoying the soft touch of her hands and the soft licks she placed on his penis head. He wanted to feel her more yet he controlled himself.

The day came to an end with Maria constantly playing with Antonio all day long. He thought the games would end but Maria had other plans. She decided to sleep with Antonio that night, she slept holding his penis in her soft hand laying her head on his shoulder placing her breast over his chest.

Having his penis held in her hand all night long had made it impossible for Antonio to hold the feeling anymore. Next morning as Maria woke up she noticed the hard penis and went down to place a small peck. "Good Morning Daddy" she said in her sweet voice.

Antonio was frustrated with this constant feeling of excitement in him that was not being fulfilled. He had never felt this horny as Maria had managed him to feel in the last two days. The helplessness he felt with no ability to move his hands or legs was immense. He wanted to reach out with his hand and jerk off quickly but all he could feel was as if his hands were cut off his body.

"Maria!" He said, "You win darling, I cannot take it anymore" he said.

Maria had a sly smile on her face hearing her fathers word, "Say please fuck me Maria" she said in her mischievous voice.

"I am not saying that, please!" Antonio pleaded. Hearing that Maria left the bed and started leaving the room when Antonio realized that the game won't stop until he says that.

"Fuck me Maria, please!" He pleaded with his eyes shut. He was embarrassed of what was happening but had no other choice. Maria's evil smile was shining on her face. She went to her room and grabbed a condom.

Her breasts jiggled as she jumped on the bed. She slowly started stroking his penis bringing it to its full length. Then pulling the foreskin back she pushed the penis in her mouth. Feeling her soft tongue and wet mouth against his penis head, Antonio gasped and moaned loudly.

The moans were rough and heavy, still a mixture of pain and pleasure in it. Softly sucking the complete length of his penis she wrapped it with a condom. Antonio saw that in disbelief. While he could see a lot of his ex-wife in his daughter's body, Maria was much prettier.

The condom covered his penis and Maria smiled slyly and climbed over him. Slowly pushing the penis in she moaned loud as his penis pushed the walls of his pussy inside. She kept lowering herself until it was completely in. Antonio had closed his eyes enjoying how amazing his daughter's pussy felt.

Maria started with slow movement, placing her hands on the back rest of the bed. Slowly she started jumping over his penis. Bending down she let him suck on her breast, but Antonio didn't suck on them. Her breasts were falling on his face, the soft skin felt amazing against his cheeks. He wanted to suck on them but decided against it.

Maria kept rocking over him, in no time Antonio was approaching his orgasm and Maria didn't stop. She kept moving his body until Antonio pushed his head back into the backrest and orgasmed loads of semen in the condom. He twitched every time he shot out semen.

Maria slowly moved from above him and said, "daddy you came too quick, I hadn't cum yet." Antonio did not reply to her amidst his heavy breathing.

"I remember you punished me when I left anything incomplete back in the days, it's my turn now" Maria said with a sly smile.

She pulled off the condom which was filled with semen. Antonio's limp penis fell back on his abdomen as it escaped the condom. She then lifted his penis and pulled the skin back and bent down to place a kiss on the head. Antonio gasped and struggled, he moaned loudly and said, "No Maria, please don't."

Maria gave her an evil smile and started licking his penis head. The sensitive pink penis head of Antonio was now exposed to constant licks of Maria's soft and wet tongue, Antonio could feel electric shocks running up and down his spine. His head was shivering and dancing like a fish out of water. He was struggling and one could see that in his eyes but the power Maria felt doing that was amazing.

After licking for a few seconds she stopped and placed another kiss on the head. Turning to him she said, "you are now my sex doll." Saying this she left the room with her clothes. Ever since then Maria roamed around the house naked, exciting her father every now and then. She would fuck him whenever she wanted and experiment on him all the techniques that she would learn online. While Antonio struggled with every orgasm of his but was also enjoying devouring the amazing body of her baby girl.

iamnerd
iamnerd
52 Followers