Maria and Rita: Punished Latinas

Story Info
Two Latina cousins get punished by a sinister nun.
3.3k words
3.53
9.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFast
VFast
54 Followers

Maria and Rita Lopez were born on the same, exact day and it had been just over a week since they had celebrated their eighteenth birthdays. Their fathers were brothers, which made them cousins in a tight-knit Hispanic family. They had become best friends a week after birth and had never looked back.

In the fall of 1963, the two were in their senior year at Our Lady of the Peace Catholic High School (OLOP) and the confident cousins were feeling pretty good about themselves and their superstar status amongst their peers and the faculty. Both of them were very cute and they were excellent students. Neither of them had ever been in any trouble in their three years at OLOP High School, save a scolding by a nun or two along the way. Of the two of them, Rita was much more outgoing and her propensity to skirt rules was much greater than Maria's.

Stories of Sister Imelda Martinez's creative ways of punishing disobedient students had been passed down for years, but the two cousins and the rest of the first period calculus class had not seen anything too outlandish in the first three weeks of school. The only punishment dished out by the wiry nun thus far had been the paddling of a boy named Rico. Rico's incessant flirting with a disinterested Rita had landed the young man across Sister Martinez's desk with his britches at his ankles.

Five healthy whacks applied to Rico's underwear-clad ass was his penalty for disrupting the nun's lecture on derivatives. There was, however, one rather odd condition to his punishment: he was made to remove his polo shirt and hand it to the nun before assuming the position on the desk. None of the blows from the paddle came anywhere near Rico's bare back, and when it was all over, Sister Martinez sent him back to his desk bare chested and humiliated. When the bell rang to end class, the nun informed him that he could retrieve his shirt at the end of the day.

Along with the rumors of cruel and unusual punishment, came tails of the perverted, borderline sexual, nature of how Sister Martinez handled her students in private. Being a Catholic nun came with a certain amount of sexual frustration and none of the stories seemed all that far fetched as far as the current students were concerned.

First period had just begun and Sister Martinez was at the blackboard, scribbling out a problem from the previous day's homework assignment. She usually wore a traditional habit to teach in, but occasionally she would dress up in a conservative skirt and close-toed black pumps, which is what she was dressed in this day.

It was then that Rita spotted a hickey on the neck of her crush, Matthew, who was seated several seats in front of her. She was able to get the attention of her cousin who was sitting two rows away, but trying to convey her discovery through various gestures was not working. She gave up on the charades and etched a note, wadded it up and tossed it at Maria.

Just as the note took flight, Sister Martinez spun around and witnessed the ball of paper sail in the direction of Maria, who caught it and then froze like a deer in the headlights.

The angry nun was silent at first as her face reddened. Then she slowly made her way to Maria and stuck out her hand, into which the stunned Latina placed the wadded paper. After carefully opening it, she read what Rita had written and then flashed an angry glance in poor Matthew's direction. "To the front of the classroom, ladies," she snapped.

The two cousins' hearts began to race and their faces blushed, knowing what they were in for. Neither of them dared to make a peep.

"Rita," the nun barked, "shoes and socks off and face my desk."

"Yes, ma'am," Rita quietly replied.

"And you, Maria," she said after turning towards her cousin. "Shoes and socks off, and get on your knees under the blackboard. Hands on your head."

The two girls quickly got to work on removing their footwear and stockings, neither of them considering the absurdity of the nun's instructions. They both knew, however, that they would be spending the rest of the day barefooted, which was going to be humbling.

Once Rita's feet were bare, her heart sank when she realized that her toenails were covered in fire engine red nail polish. OLOP had a strict policy against painting one's nails any color that was not a light pink or a light, earthy tone. Sometimes even the pinks were deemed too flashy and disciplinary actions were taken.

Maria had a similar reaction to that of her cousin when she remembered that the two of them had pained each other's toenails the night before. She knelt down on the hardwood floor and tucked her toes, knowing that her efforts to avoid discovery of her illegal toenails were futile. Without thinking, she rested her toned ass on her heels only to feel a sharp whack on the soles of her petite feet.

"Ahh! Fuhhh..." she squealed, damn glad that she had not fully cursed.

"Up!" the angry nun demanded, holding the meter stick that had whipped Maria's feet.

"Off your heels."

"Yes, ma'am," Maria replied, and quickly rose up.

"Elbows out," the nun added.

Satisfied with Maria's new posture, she then turned her attention to Rita who was also trying to hide her toenails. "Let's see them," she demanded, pointing at the girl's feet with the meter stick.

Rita reluctantly uncoiled her stout toes to reveal the red polish, all the while staring at the floor boards.

"Not even close to within regulations," the nun barked.

"Sorry, ma'am," Rita muttered.

"Hands on your head, nose on the desk," the nun ordered and then traded the meter stick for a strap that was in her top desk drawer.

With her nose and large breasts smashed down on the desk, Rita strained to see the wiry, middle aged lady grab the instrument of pain and then heard her black pumps break the silence in the classroom as she rhythmically clicked to the front of her desk.

In cold silence, Sister Martinez lifted up Rita's regulation, plaid skirt so that her white underpants were in full view of the class.

"Count them out, Ms. Lopez," she said. "You have five coming."

Then, she landed the first blow with the evil strap that found a home on the student's upper legs, just below her plump, brown ass.

A shot of searing pain engulfed Rita, who struggled to hold back a scream as she involuntarily raised up onto her tippy toes. This action created ripples in her rather muscular legs.. "One," Rita eked out.

Aside from a few gasps, the class watched in silence. Some of the boys' dicks begin to grow at the sight of the sexy, curvy girl's ass and bare legs straining after the lash. It was s sight to behold.

Maria remained on her knees, staring at the red bricks in front of her and could not see what was going on. She cringed at the sound of the crack on her cousin's ass, and for a moment her mind was taken off of the pain and discomfort of her stress position. Her arms, lower back, knees and toes were already hurting.

The second lash hit Rita square on her ass, and this time she screamed, and then let out a breathy: "Two ."

Matthew, in particular, was amused at the show going on in front of him. Up until now, he had not paid much attention to Rita, but now he was intrigued. He had always thought she was sort of cute, but her precarious position brought into focus her round ass and sturdy legs: two things the young man admired in a girl.

Matthew was a self-proclaimed leg and ass man, but he kept his foot fetish to himself. He could not get a good look at Rita's feet from his vantage point, but he was pretty sure that she would not be granted the opportunity to cover them up any time soon.

Sister Imelda Martinez delivered the third lash that covered both legs, just below the red welt that had formed after the first strike. The Nun could feel herself getting wet, and her nipples hardened. By themselves, these two things were not considered a sin in her eyes, but masturbating to the events that were unfolding most certainly was. She was quite sure that she would be on her own knees tonight, praying the Rosery as a penance for jacking herself off.

Rita reluctantly counted off her third swat. The tears that had welled up in her eyes began to leak out onto the nun's desk, creating two little puddles. The salty tears were attributed to not only the hot pain on her backside, but also due to the burning humiliation caused by her current ordeal.

Maria's feet were still stinging from their encounter with the meter stick while she listened to the thrashing that was taking place behind her. Sure, having been put into the submissive position by that crazy lady was humiliating, but her poor cousin's suffering had to be unbearable. She feared that her ass was the next to be tanned.

Swats four and five were delivered to Rita's ass and upper legs respectively and then Sister Martinez told her to join her cousin underneath the blackboard. "Quickly now," she added. "You have already wasted enough of my time.

Rita knelt down next to Maria and continued to cry. Immediately, a pair of black spots began to form on her school issued white blouse. This was the effect of her mascara washing off of her eyelashes, down her cheeks and eventually onto the top of her breasts.

"On your feet, Maria," the nun said.

Maria slowly rose up and dropped her hands to her side, but was sternly told to get them back on her head. "You too, I see," Sister Martinez said, looking down at Maria's feet.

"I am sorry, ma'am," she said.

"Back down how you were," the nun snapped. "You two are wasting my valuable time."

From a mobile cart in the corner of the classroom, Sister Martinez grabbed four algebra textbooks and walked them over to the girls. "Arms out; Palms up," she ordered. The girls obliged and then the nun placed a heavy book in each of their outstretched hands. "Keep your arms parallel to the floor," she told them.

Maria was elated that she was not going to get a public ass thrashing, but she was not at all looking forward to the discomfort of the new stress position.

Sister Martinez resumed the lesson as if the two of them did not exist. This went on for a solid twenty minutes. The nun continued to scribble on the blackboard and explain things to the class. She would side step the two offenders as if they were puddles in a parking lot, determined not to let them sidetrack her teaching.

At this point, the pain and discomfort the cousins were feeling was becoming unbearable. The juxtaposition of the two was intriguing in that Maria was much smaller and fit as a fiddle. Rita was bigger, and more curvy. They both had small waists and asses that you could set a drink on. Their incessant shifting and squirming made the stress of their current position obvious to the rest of the class.

Matthew was finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate on the lesson with the two sets of Latina soles on full display. When they began to flex their feet and switch back and forth between on their toes and laying them down flat on the floor, his dick about ripped through the crotch of his khaki slacks. When they were on their toes, he could see that they both had high arches.

Rita's feet were longer and wider than those of her cousin, so it stood to reason that her feet were more susceptible to the bite of the hardwood floor. Matthew noticed a lot more foot movement from her than from Maria. He could not see the two girls' toes, but the Nun's displeasure with their appearance had not gone unnoticed and he was dying to see what they looked like. For now, he would have to settle for ogling their soles and jump on the first opportunity to see the rest.

The weight of the books seemed to be increasing exponentially as Rita struggled to keep her arms up and the nun caught her slacking. "I thought I told you to keep your arms parallel to the floor," she said.

"I am sorry, ma'am," she replied, and watched the nun grab the meter stick.

Rita was up on her toes when she felt the inevitable smack to her right sole first, and then again on her left.

She stood behind the girls for a solid minute, meter stick at the ready, and then made her way back to the blackboard and began erasing it. She did not appear to care that the chalk dust snowed down upon the two punished girls, and then she etched out a new problem that she instructed the class to solve. Then she turned her attention to Rita and Maria, pleased to see that beads of sweat had surfaced on their foreheads. "On your feet, girls," she said, and pointed to the corner. "Put the books back."

The cousins slowly rose to a standing position and the pure agony from holding the books showed on their faces. They put them back on the cart, hoping that their punishment was over. No such luck.

"Go get your desks and bring them up to the chalk board," Sister Martinez said.

"Yes, ma'am," they replied in stereo, wondering what the diabolical nun had planned for them next.

With blushing faces, they got their desks and dragged them to the front of the room. The Nun pointed them back to where they had been kneeling and told them to place the desks a foot from the blackboard, facing the right. The girls did as they were told. "Now sit down and put your feet flat on the blackboard. Hands back on your heads," she said, and then turned towards the rest of the class. "This is what happens when you are out of compliance," she announced.

Now the girls were in a new stress position that was sure to become uncomfortable rather quickly. Sitting sidesaddle meant that there was no backrest and with their feet up, they were stuck in a crunch position that tested the endurance of their abdomen muscles. Rita really wished that her crush was not witnessing her humiliation and was sure that her slim hopes of prying him away from his current chick were gone. Maria hadn't endured nearly as much as her cousin, but she was plenty embarrassed, too. She stared at her feet and started to become angry at Rita for getting her into trouble.

Now, Matthew had a great view of the tops of the girls' feet and he shifted in his seat to reposition his throbbing boner. Maria's toes were about as cute as he had ever laid eyes on. They were slender, not too long, nor too short, and painted bright red. Her feet were still tan from the summer, and she had especially cute ankles. Rita's also tan feet perfectly matched her soles in that they were not exactly chubby, but they were definitely meatier than her cousin's. Her toes were painted the same red as Maria's and they aesthetically got smaller from her big toe down to the pinky. Both sets were delightful.

Sister Martinez rose from her desk and made her way to Rita. Without saying anything, she grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote out a long division problem on the board about a foot above Rita's big toes: 4,198 divided by 73. Then she wedged the chalk between the girl's right, big and second toes. "Keep your hands on your head and solve the problem," she ordered, "and show your work."

A muted gasp and some stray chuckles could be heard from the students, who appeared to be enjoying the show. Then she stepped to Maria and repeated the process: 7548 divided by 62, was her long division problem.

The cousins were both shocked and devastated at the unique task ahead of them. The strapping Rita had suffered was awful, but this might have been worse. Maria's stomach began to turn as she thought of how stupid she was going to look.

The pain involved in the process was what shocked the girls the most. Having to keep your leg lifted without resting it was grueling, and the math work was slow going. Never had either girl experience more pain in their shoulders than what they were feeling now and they were breathing heavily.

Maria's foot coordination and subsequent penmanship was much better than that of her cousin's and she was able to complete her problem in about five minutes. Rita continued to struggle and when she dropped the chalk a second time, the nun called Matthew up to the front of the class. "Ms. Rita obviously needs some help, so when she drops the chalk, kindly replace it between her toes," she instructed.

Matthew had no clue why he was chosen to be Rita's helper, but he quietly stood by her side and watched the show. He figured that it had something to do with the wadded up note that Rita had written, seeing as how Sister Martinez had fired a glance in his direction after reading it. Now he really wanted to know what it said...

Rita was absolutely devastated at the new development. Straining in the desk, sweating her ass off, doing a ridiculous task with her toes, three feet away from her crush was demoralizing. She dropped the chalk for a third time and it shattered. Matthew grabbed a new piece from the tray under the board and gently wedged it between her toes, having to grab her foot to complete the process. His dick grew another inch.

Despite the less than ideal conditions, Rita still felt a twinge of excitement when the handsome young man gently handled her bare foot. Her nipples hardened a bit and her pussy dampened, but she could not bear to look him in the eye. Instead, she sat silently and watched him perform his duties.

The chalk was dropped two more times before Rita had completed the math problem. The nun slowly walked over to the girls and inspected their sloppy work.

When she was satisfied, she told Matthew that he could return to his seat and instructed the girls to haul their desks back to where they had originated. "Come see me after school to get your stockings and shoes back," she told them. "I'll call your parents and let them know that you will be staying after school with me for a few hours so that we can get that polish off of your toes," she added.

There were only five minutes left until the bell rang when the cousins were once again seated with the class. Both girls subconsciously tried to hide their bare feet from the rest of the students by tucking them under their desks. It was if they both had just acquired a complex about showing them in public.

It was unknown if there would be more teachers and/or administrators who would take umbrage to their red toenails and further punish them. Neither of them had any nail polish remover, so the toes would have to remain as they were. And what on earth did Sister Imelda Martinez have in store for them after school? They shuttered at the thought of what that crazy bitch was going to do to them at three o'clock.

It was going to be a long, long day.

VFast
VFast
54 Followers