Maria Gets a New Partner

Story Info
Maria and Julianna make great partners.
1.6k words
4.18
2.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MARIA LEARNS A NEW DANCE

The news was awful. Derek Hough injured himself while making an appearance and now was unable to continue as Maria Menounos dance partner. She was excited for her placement on Dancing with the Stars as it would be an excellent opportunity to raise the publics awareness of her. What would happen now?

Maria was in her car heading to the rehearsal studio when one of the shows producers called. "Hi Maria, it's Toni. Listen, while we're still scrambling to find you a new partner, Derek's sister, Julianne has offered to step in and coach, so you don't lose any practice time. Are you okay with that?"

The beautiful entertainment correspondent did a quick check of her rear-view mirror before cutting across traffic. "Yeah, sure. I mean, will Derek be able to come back sometime soon? We were getting along really well".

"I know, Maria. And it showed, but the doctors are saying he's going to have to sit out the rest of this season. But Julianne's remarkably familiar with what you two have been working on, and it's just temporary until we find someone. Promise".

"No, I get it. And Julianne's a sweetheart. Sure. It's all good. Am I still going to the regular place today?" asked the curvy starlet. She was wearing a spandex one piece and had her long, highlighted brown tresses up in a messy bun. The leotard hugged her hourglass figure tightly as a lover might.

"For today, yes" answered the producer. "We wanted to keep it as simple and stress free as possible for you. You're a doll".

"So are you, Toni. Thanks, and I'll see you on set later in the week". Maria tapped the button on the steering wheel and ended the call.

She hadn't been far away and in a few minutes was pulling in behind the spacious dance studio. It was nice that ABC had arranged for private rehearsal time so there would be no interruptions or distractions. Only a few paparazzi were there to greet her as she entered the unassuming building.

She closed the door making sure it was locked then walked towards the lockers. She placed her carry all inside which held a change of clothes, shoes, and her phone. She could live without it for a few hours.

"Hey, sexy! What's happening?" came a sing song call from behind her. Maria turned and smiled as Julianne Hough raced in close for a warm hug.

The two beauties were almost the same height. Maria being 5'2" and blonde Julianne 5'3". Perfect for dancing.

"Thanks for allowing me to step in" cooed the slim, shapely professional dancer. "Derek's really bummed but I promise I'll do my best. At least until they replace him".

Maria was on the floor doing some yoga stretches to loosen her tired muscles. They still ached from the day before. "Just as long as I take home the Mirror Ball" she laughed. Her laugh was silly and infectious. "Kidding" she said, her brown eyes doe-like and sincere. "It's all in fun, right?".

"Right!" responded Julianne as she tied her short, pixie style hair back in a ponytail. "Shall we get started?".

The Greek beauty stood, arching her back and reaching high into the air. Her 32C breasts pushed against the thin fabric of her leotard, hardening her nipples. "I'm ready" she said cheerfully.

"This week's dance is the Samba. It's really sexy and D (her nickname for her brother) wanted to pull out all the stops. I think it'll be best if we try it without shoes first". The perky 33-year-old was already barefoot and wearing booty shorts with an oversized crop top. When she bent down to unlace Maria's trainers the scoop neckline fell forward and both of her perfectly shaped, 32B tits were easily viewable. Her nipples were small and pink and standing at attention. Maria tried not to look but found herself mesmerized.

"What about socks? On or off?" asked the older woman.

"Definitely off" Julianne answered quickly.

The entertainment anchor plopped to the floor and with a few tugs removed them, rubbing her toes. For a woman her feet were large (size ten) but very pretty. Well-shaped and proportioned. She couldn't help but notice that her dance partner had sexy feet, too.

"Okay. Now, stand in front with your back towards me and get in hold. Straight up".

Maria was fully aware that one of her most desirable features was her ass. It was round and meaty and beautifully shaped. Julianne stepped in closer and lightly placed her hands on her partner's 36-inch hips.

Whispering in a firm tone against the 42-year- old's neck she said "Now, follow my lead" and began swaying while walking forward. It was a fairly common dance step but not being able to see her partner had Maria a little disoriented and she stumbled forward, falling to the mat and bringing Julianne down on top of her.

"Oh, God. I am so sorry. Are you alright?" Maria was calling over her shoulder as she was face down and unable to move. Julianne was straddling the older woman's bare thighs, her pelvis pushing against her soft, fleshy Greek ass. Both mounds were halfway exposed as the leotard had worked its way between them.

"I'm fine, Maria. How about you? How do you feel?" asked the blue-eyed beauty but didn't make any move to get up. Instead, she started running her palms down the sides of her captive, over her hips and around her curvaceous bottom. Julianna's thumbs met under the crotch enclosure of the straining onesie and easily unfastened it, freeing Maria's private openings with a quick snap. The older woman gasped. "Just to be safe you probably shouldn't move" instructed the blonde pixie, her fingers now daring to explore in between the succulent cheeks. The entertainment personality didn't know how to respond so lay motionless, while Julianna spread her ass open and began to lick the exposed, tiny, puckered hole before her.

"Julianna, I-" was all Maria could manage to say before feeling two slim fingers working their way inside her pussy. She wondered why she was even wet, but soon didn't care as she was pumped as expertly as her asshole was being eaten. She hadn't been this horny this morning, had she? It didn't matter because, at this moment all she could think about was how good what Julianna was doing to her felt. "Three, Jules" she cooed softly. Use three". Her instructor was happy to oblige.

"Here you go, beautiful" the younger girl answered. Maria's back arched slightly to willingly accept the third digit deep inside her warm, moist cunt. Julianna's tongue was unrelenting against her partners anus, and the mix of sensations soon had Maria huffing and moaning in intense orgasm. As the waves of pleasure ebbed, the Greek beauty relaxed into the floor, her body weak and spent.

While keeping the older woman face down, Julianna turned herself around so that she was facing Maria's feet. Scooping her toned arms under her ankles, the blonde dancer slowly drew the TV correspondent's bare soles up to her face and began to gently lick. Starting at her heels. Julianna nibbled and worked her tongue up and around Maria's sensitive arches until finally arriving at her toes. She slurped them into her mouth hungerly, slithering and snaking her tongue in between each one while grinding her own pussy against the backs of Maria's legs. She was in heaven.

"That feels really nice" panted Maria. "No one's ever done that to me before. Not to my feet, I mean".

In between kisses and slurping, Julianna said "You should have them worshipped every day".

"You're sweet, Jules. But, let me roll over. And take off your clothes. Please" begged the 42-year-old.

The blonde nymph did so eagerly. Her body looked amazing; muscled, toned and shapely. Like a work of art. Maria also took the opportunity to discard the leotard that she was only partially wearing. She too, looked incredible. A bit fleshier from the waist down than her partner, but Julianna liked it that way. Her blue eyes drunk in every delicious, naked inch.

"Here" was all Maria said as she guided her instructor down onto the mat. Placing Julianna on her back, the Greek goddess knelt on either side of her head facing down. Her wet pussy was open and glistening, only inches away from the blonde's pretty mouth. "Keep in mind I've never done this before" she said, lowering her face down between the dancers' tanned thighs and entering her moist slit with her tongue. Julianna let out a long, deep sigh as Maria explored her wet tunnel excitedly. It was as if she'd found a new toy to play with. Reaching underneath, she sunk her nails into the 33 -year-old's pert, firm ass and spread them apart. As she did Julianna's slimy Labia seemed to open even further, and Maria was presented with her swollen prize, her clitoris. Surrounding it with her lips the Greek beauty pulled it into her mouth and began to suck, to which Julianna responded with a loud gasp.

In response the dancing pro pulled Maria's ample, fleshy ass down onto her face and began to eat. This time she feasted on her partner's pussy, and she knew exactly what she was doing. Maria started to moan (though muffled) while continuing to lick and suck on Julianna's clit. The blonde had her mouth firmly attached to the wet hole above her, flicking her tongue feverishly against Maria's throbbing button. Soon, both women had multiple, explosive orgasms. They filled the large, mostly empty studio with their passionate screams until collapsing in each other's arms. The smell of sweat and sex was heavy.

After a bit, Julianna sat up and gazed to Maria's dark brown eyes. "Well, we didn't get much rehearsing in, did we?" she asked jokingly.

"Sure we did" answered Maria. She leaned in and licked the pussy juice from her partners chin and lips. "We rehearsed for NEXT time". The Greek beauty flashed a big smile and both women began to laugh uncontrollably.

The End