Maria Is the Creamy Center

Story Info
Maria, julianne and derek all have sex.
2.2k words
4.33
2.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MARIA IN THE MIDDLE

When Derek Hough injured his foot early on in season 14 of Dancing with the stars, his sister Julianne (also a professional dancer) volunteered to step in and continue training his partner Maria Menounos. Only Julianne, however, knew that she had an ulterior motive for doing so. She lusted for the Greek beauty, and during their first day rehearsing together seized the opportunity and seduced Maria. The entertainment personality had welcomed the younger woman's advances, and the two began a lesbian affair. Needless to say, with both women having amazing bodies and an urgent need for sex, their rehearsals consisted mostly of the latter instead of dance practice. Maria was voted off after only a few weeks into the competition.

Even though not an active participant, Maria was still required to be there each week either in the audience or backstage. So was Julianne. That way the camera could go to them for reaction to the other dancers. Cohost Brooke Burke might even want a live comment.

It was the afternoon of the results show, and Maria was in her dressing room with the intention of getting ready for the nights performances. It was spacious enough to hold a small sofa along with a make-up vanity and chair. The brown-eyed, 42-year-old was in a silk robe and sitting on the couch. The robe was open, as were her shapely, bronzed legs. In between them on her knees was her partner Julianne, who was feasting on the older woman's wet, slippery cunt. Maria had her hands clasped behind the pretty blonde's head, grinding and riding against her tongue while cooing like an animal in heat.

"Oh my God, yes. I'm cumming. Don't stop, I'm cumming" Maria ordered breathlessly, exploding in orgasm as Julianne sucked and slurped on her throbbing, swollen clit. As the waves of pleasure diminished, the dance pro dipped her tongue into the pussy juice that pooled in between Maria's fleshy ass cheeks, lapping up all of the warm fluid.

"C'mere, you" said the entertainment personality, drawing her partner up over her naked body until they were locked in a passionate kiss. Their lips opened and tongues intertwined sharing the taste of Maria's nectar, while the 33-year-old cupped and squeezed her exposed breasts. Maria had lost count of how many times the two had had sex these past several weeks, not to mention how many orgasms. "Why did I wait to be with another girl" she wondered?

Although not performing as a couple any longer, Julianne was still scheduled to appear in a dance number with a few of the other professionals at the beginning of the live show. She was dressed in the costume she was to wear which consisted of a red body suit covered in sequins and rhinestones. It was cut low over her 32B tits and fringed all around from her tiny waist to the top of her spray tanned, muscular thighs. She had kicked off the matching heels when falling to her knees, so she was barefoot.

"God, I love doing that to you" purred the blonde while massaging Maria's breasts. "You have the sweetest, juiciest pussy I've ever eaten".

Maria felt her face flush a little. "You're sweet" she whispered against Julianna's neck while bringing her up onto her feet. "Your turn now" she said, unsnapping the crotch of her partner's unitard underneath the fringe and freeing her clean shaven, glistening cunt. The brown eyed Greek beauty shook herself out her robe and lay back on the sofa now completely naked. "Sit on my face, sexy. I want, no, need to lick that beautiful, delicious pussy of yours. Please".

"I really shouldn't" she answered, swinging a shapely leg over Maria's face. "They're going to want me on stage soon. I'm not sure how much time we have" and with that, nestled the warm split of her ass onto the older woman's waiting mouth. Maria's tongue slipped easily inside the wet opening, exploring every fold, crevice and bump that she had now become so familiar with. "Ooh" moaned Julianna, starting to rhythmically rotate against Maria's hungry mouth. "You have gotten so good at that" she giggled and moaned to her lover. She could feel Maria's cheeks swell in a smile underneath her tight, toned ass.

"Only for you" she managed to say in between breaths. The 42- year-old was now working her tongue feverishly over Julianna's engorged clitoris while swallowing mouthfuls of her warm juices. Maria could tell her partner was close.

Suddenly, there was a quick, loud knock against the door, and it swung open wide. It was Julianna's brother Derek. Even though he himself couldn't dance, he was choreographing tonight's opening number. "Okay, Jules. Time for..." then his jaw dropped, and he stood frozen in shock, staring. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. His sister was sitting on a naked Maria Menounos's face, writhing in ecstasy while squeezing her breasts together and pinching her hard, dark nipples. Julianna looked at him in horror then closed her eyes tight and climaxed, covering Maria's lips, chin and neck with her hot, girl goo.

Maria leapt up from underneath Julianna and grabbed for her robe, trying to cover herself. The problem was it was stuffed tight between the couch cushions, on top of which the blue-eyed blonde was now sitting. She instead placed her hands strategically over her breasts and crotch.

"Is this what you two have been up to? What exactly has been going on, Jules? And Maria. You're married, right? I can't believe what I'm seeing". Derek was staring down both women as he limped into the small room, his voice raised. The door clicking closed behind him.

"Relax, D. We're all grown-ups. It just happened and we've been going with it and having fun. Right, Maria?".

Maria was embarrassed to be sitting naked in front of her lesbian lover's younger brother, but the truth was she was enjoying herself. She'd had more orgasms these past several weeks than she'd had in months. Maybe even longer. She wiped Julianna's juices from the corners of her mouth and chin and smiled. "She's right. We've been having a great time".

Julianna snuggled against her nude dance partner, kissing her damp cheek while cupping the 42-year old's ample, left tit in her hand. "It looks like maybe you're not as upset as you pretend, D" the blonde taunted, gesturing with her blue eyes towards the growing bulge in his pants. She leaned down and took Maria's hard nipple into her mouth and started sucking, nibbling with her teeth while tracing circles around with her tongue. The Greek beauty moaned softly, feeling her pussy once again getting wet with anxious desire. "You could always join us", she smiled. "I don't think Maria would mind, would you sexy?"

Julianna was now also running her slim fingers along Maria's dampening slit, dipping them between her puffy labia and teasing her clit. She was sucking on the brown-haired woman's other breast now. "No, I mean, as long as you and I can keep having sex, sure" and Maria opened her shapely legs further to better allow the blonde cutie access to her gaping openings. Her vulva was swollen, as was her clitoris and dark nipples.

"So, just to make sure" Julianna asked, "it's okay for Derek to fuck you? If he wants to, that is. I just want to be sure you're okay with that arrangement". She now had three fingers deep inside Maria's pussy, and her thumb was working its way in between her fleshy ass cheeks.

"Yes. Anything. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. As long as I still get to have you, Jules" was her whispered response. She was raising her hips now, meeting Julianna's rhythmic finger fucking and moaning loudly. She no longer cared that Derek was there watching. Or that she was naked. Tossing her head back Maria exploded in climax, the sloppy sounds of her well fucked cunt slowly ebbing. The younger woman slowly withdrew her fingers from Maria's holes and brought them up to her lips. She licked and cleaned them hungerly, taking time to kiss her partners face in between. "That was incredible" she panted.

Julianna then stood and slipped off the costume she was to wear that evening, leaving her totally nude. Her 34-24-34 body was toned and curvy. Maria slipped her arm under and around her tight ass and pulled her down onto the sofa, pushing her back and opening her legs wide. Kneeling on the floor in front of her, Maria then leaned in and inserted her tongue into the pink, wet opening in front of her. Julianna flashed her blue eyes at her brother and smiled impishly. "There you go, D. I've got her all warmed up for you. Fuck her".

Derek looked down at the Greek goddess and saw her as he'd pictured her in his imagination many times before. Naked, of course. On all fours. Her knees apart and her meaty, perfectly shaped ass up in the air. He could see both of her damp holes clearly, inviting him in to sample their warmth. Undoing his belt, he dropped to his knees behind Maria and pushed his pants down on his thighs. His cock was harder than he'd ever felt as he wrapped his hand around it and brought towards Maria's open girl hole. Once he had the head against her slippery labia, he grabbed onto the swells of her hips and pushed forward. His swollen meat was large but slid inside her tunnel easily. He kept pushing until all 8 inches was buried deep and he heard his onetime partner give an audible gasp. Then, he began fucking in earnest.

"Ohhh, you know just what my pussy likes, Maria" whispered Julianne as she filled her hands with the Greek woman's long, full tresses. Maria was in another place mentally, having her cunt drilled while concentrating on bringing her lesbian lover to another orgasm. Derek was now squeezing her hanging tits, pulling on the hard nipples while ramming his swollen member again and again into Maria's hungry, sopping wet pussy.

"Arrrgghhh. Can't hold back" Derek growled, and with a final, forceful thrust shot his hot sperm inside the entertainment host's well used pussy. Maria took it without issue and continued to work on Julianna's slippery hole. She sucked the blonde's enlarged clitoris between her lips and fluttered her tongue against it, causing the 33-year-old to giggle and cry out.

"Gonna cum now. Just like that, beautiful. Make me cum. Make your Julie cum.." and she did. All over Maria's lapping mouth and the couch cushion. The small dressing room was filled with the many different smells of sex.

Maria then raised up and kissed Julianna deeply, their tongues dancing and darting, sucking and slurping. Derek felt himself getting hard again.

"Uh, I think I wanna fuck your ass now, Maria" was all he said as he slowly withdrew his cock from her dripping cunt.

The brown eyed beauty looked at her dance partner as if asking her opinion. Or was it permission?

"Sure" smiled Julianna, staring at her brother. "Just make sure this stays between us three". Tapping the cushion next to her, she gestured for him to sit. He did.

His hard, 8-inch dick was standing straight at attention, so Maria stood in front with her plump, rounded ass facing towards him. The young man parted her cheeks with his thumbs as she lowered herself onto his member. He was slimy with the 42- year-old's juices as well as his own cum, so his head popped inside her small, puckered opening quite easily. Gaining full entrance was a bit more difficult. Maria took it slowly, but his cock was big and her ass almost virginal. Julianna was doing her best to comfort her lover, kissing her face and stroking her tousled mane. When the older woman was about halfway down the blue-eyed blonde began sucking on her nipples while playing with her pussy. As she worked her fingers in and out her brothers cum oozed into her palm. Maria groaned loudly. She was in a dream state.

"Oh, my God" Derek chuffed, his man meat now fully disappeared inside Maria's hot, tight rectum. As Julianna worked on her pussy with her fingers, the Greek goddess was slowly gyrating and pitching herself forward and back. The siblings worked together and fell into a rhythm, driving Maria into a state of climax that almost made her pass out. Derek of course came again, this time depositing his smaller load deep in Maria's bowels.

After a bit, the young man stood and proceeded to dress. He did still have a dance number to produce. "I can give you 15 more minutes, Jules. Then I need you on set. And Maria..." stopping himself, Derek involuntarily ran his hand over his still twitching penis. "Thanks".

Once he was gone, the two naked women wrapped themselves in each other's arms, cuddling and kissing. Maria ran her hands over Julianna's smooth, shapely legs and feet. The blonde was in turn kneading and teasing her partners perfect breasts.

"He won't be joining us every time, will he?" the curvy Greek asked.

"He'd better not" was Julianna's response, nestling her pretty face in between Maria's opening thighs.

The End by Menounosman