All Comments on 'Maria My Shy Wife Pt. 01'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

Thanks! Good set up and build up to the next part.

This could go in a lot of perverted directions. From something simple like random one-night-stands to some sort of prostitution (private masseuse offering extras, high-end escort), to working her way through all his old friends, to becoming a size queen, a queen of spades, she's a Dom looking to lure him into a femdom marriage (BDSM, denial or chastity), to sleeping with her son-in-law, to her daughter orchestrating her mother's introduction to a kinkier lifestyle and/or her downfall, etc.

Depending on the direction the husbands acceptance and reluctance will obviously vary.

I don't find many of those suggested paths palatable but there's a ton of directions for you and/or other others to contemplate traveling.

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Authors should have enough respect for their readers to at least get some basic facts right.

1. Sacha was born 6 months after marriage. The marriage collapsed after 116 years. Yet, "with only one of their three children still living at home, they decided to part." How could you have kids who are between 13 and 16 years of age not at home.

2. Cory met Maria when she was 18 years old -- i.e., in high school. Yet, Maria "had been working as a nurse when he met her."

3. Author has no concept of professional partnerships. Cory would never had had shares he could cash in on.

4. Author refers to Maria's therapist as a "councilor." But councilors are legal advice professionals, but mental health workers are counselors or, better, therapists.

5. There is no way that a decent father would talk to his daughter as portrayed, and certainly not talking about his prick.

We will have to see what next part brings, but, given the story so far, I am not holding my breath.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are dragging Maria's confession on too long. Either she is a whore or has cancer. Three pages should have answered the question. If it is bad she can always go to confession.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

So far, so good. I am looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think you'll find that most don't read the stories. They simply hate the topic and wonder about people like you who somehow think it's normal. They also wonder why someone would continue to write about something so many hate.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We dont need a part two.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but can't help being sad that Maria couldn't share her sexual exploration with her husband and had to give that to random guys. I think it's a mistake for her to be too open with Corey. Yes he's more experienced, but there is a limit to what he needs to know. It's not as if he rubbed is sex life in her face.

bubbajackbubbajack8 months ago

Cannot wait for the revelation which Maria and Sacha are shielding Cory from. The two women can see him chafing at her having been sexually promiscuous and they want to be sure he can take whatever they haven't told him yet with some semblance of equanimity. I wonder what it will be ...

I note also that Cory is apparently holding back from them some information about his life away ...

Hm...

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Interesting tale of parental suppression. In hind-site maybe he should have booked a couple weeks with her at a dungeon rental and fucked the twisted religion repression outta her. Wouldve saved years

1Lightningstrike1Lightningstrike8 months ago

Well done. I really enjoyed the story . A good read. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Someone other. Simple solution. Don't bother reading the next part. It's clearly winding you up !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To answer the question you asked in your intro, the problem is that you keep posting your fetish stories in Loving Wives instead of Fetish. This may come as a surprise to a person of your intellect, but people actually use categories as a guide to determine if they want to open a story. Tags are great for searching but, since Literotica doesn't have an exclude tag feature in their search engine and they aren't listed prior to opening the story, they aren't as great as they could be.

One thing that is not only visible on the new stories list, but also works like a predefined search feature, is categories. People who are just looking for Loving Wives stories can filter out all of those fetish, incest, interracial, gay male, etc stories. Well, they can in theory. Unfortunately, when people post things in the wrong category, they break that ability. Now I don't know if you fall in this group, but there are multiple posters who have made it quite clear that they post here specifically to target and annoy people who hang around the Loving Wives category and avoid the others, such as Fetish, that they aren't interested in.

So, not only would your stories find a warmer reception in the Fetish category, you wouldn't look like an asshole taking a dump on Loving Wives...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"...What I don't understand, is why the haters keep reading these stories.¹ I don't like incest, cannot understand how a guy could touch his daughter or his mother. So I don't read any of those stories.² But I certainly don't shout to the world about my distaste³..." — mingemuncher

1 Because the crap keeps being posted to Loving Wives. Writers like yourself, ignore that cuckolding stories are about a sexual fetish. Loving Wives are more about the dynamic of infidelity, reprisal, remorse, reconciliation, or divorce. The typical cuckold tale in LW is about how big of a slut a wife can be while humiliating her husband and having her bull dominate him as well. This is for the Fetish category, but writers must realize that there are much fewer readers heading that way. So you keep posting in LW and then don't understand why you get the negativity from readership. How many times have I seen ten stories posted and at least half are strongly biased towards cuckolding? The rest save one or two will be biased towards interracial, domination, or woman led marriages. Actually about 8-9 out of 10 will have a combination of several of these themes.

2 Are you saying you don't go to the incest category to read them? Because I don't think anyone goes to the fetish category looking for LW stories about cuckolds. But this is what the LW category is full of. Try posting in fetish, maybe you will be better received by people with like minds.

3 Not many choices for reading in LW when the writers won't write anything other than Cuckroach Comics. People read them because they are farces of human nature. The wives are so over the top rank bitches. The bulls are dominant, over the top Alpha Proto-Males with huge throbbing members. Con-Edison shoves cables up their posteriors during sex with cucks wives to drain off the static electrical charges. Pure profit for the power companies. The cuckold husbands are always super-submissive. Never rebel against the deranged humiliation heaped on them by their unfaithful spouses. Either the wife turns the husband into a cuck, or the idiot husband puts the cage on himself and throws away the key. These stories are laughable in their level of distaste. They get read precisely to be ridiculed. Don't like? Don't post! Not in LW anyway. I suppose you can kill commentary and voting, that's a huge cop-out and practically screeching of hypocrisy. But face it, a normal, straight, heterosexual individual is not likely to ever accept stories about cuckolding.

Again, LW is about the dynamics of a marriage with problems, whether it will endure? If the couple at odds can find the way back to what they had at the beginning? What happens if they split? There are some good stories that demonstrate these concepts. Several have spawned quite the number of alternate timelines with different outcomes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing to rate at this point, its all just a setup to a Romance story. They are mature adults, so it will be unrealistic if they act like two college kids comparing fuck notes about what they did while away at college. They have both changed, they are different people, the only question is can they love and respect each other for who they are now? Fucking a different guy every week sounds like a promiscuous slut. If fucking has become the most important thing in her life then there's not much hope for a long term loyal relationship. And if not, then what was all the cock shopping about? And then there is the Lesbian sex no doubt. Is she now a size queen and a taco eater? Whatever. I will rate the finished product. So far it is tenuous.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Agree no need for more…(assnomeous)

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

4*s.....Lift, mates, barristers??

New Orleans, University of Cincinnati, Lake Erie.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Will the twist in part 2 reveal she is employed as a prostitute or a high class escort?

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Oh dear, anonymous called me a hater because I don’t like these repetitious cuck stories. I have to read them so I can comment, as I don’t score anything that I can’t read. Outside the hater comment, anonymous has a good grasp,on the LW universe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good thing this 304 is dead, the world is better without her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliant

semosorisemosori7 months ago

You have 2,600 words of back story that read like a documentary. The back story is important for the writer but not the reader. I typically stop reading after a paragraph of tell-tell-tell but your other stories compelled me to keep going because you're a better writer than this exhausting preamble. I hope others stick with it as well, or read this note and skip past the burdensome prologue.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

-10

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

I like this storey, looking forward to more. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

BoundaryBoundary27 days ago

The entire second half of this was just red flag after red flag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES