Maria - Re Meeting Her after 5 Years

Story Info
Back on the rock for a holiday.
1.1k words
4.09
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was my mate's oldest sister, she was 38 years old to my 26 years. She must have been a good 36 breast and a body to die for, slight short for her build but she made good for that with the clothes she wore.

In those days coming back to Malta for a holiday was a big thing. So as soon as I arrived home at about 9 o clock in the morning, most of the neighbours were out on the street waiting for me. We used to live in a little street off the main road of the village, there was one way in from the road, and the other end there were stairs leading to another road higher up in the valley side.

As I was talking to my neighbours, Maria walked by, in cut off jeans shorts, and white half open shirt and flip flops on her feet.

She came over and greeted me with a warm kiss. It is so good to see you again she said as she held my hand, I smiled at her asking her if she was going to town, and she replied that she was going to the shops and then in the afternoon she would be down on the rocky beach near the harbour. I promised her that I would be there around 2 o clock, and she left.

Time flew by with mum and dad interrogating me about life in UK and about my recent quick divorce.

A light meal and quick change of clothes I was out of the house like the devil was after me and went down to the beach, a good 8 minute walk from home.

True to her word she was there in a one piece swim suit, which she must have bought a couple of years before, as it was really tight on her and her breasts were on the verge of popping out, while a nicely formed camel toe greeted my eyes as I looked.

She sat up when I arrived and handed her a bottle of coke, we started talking and all of a sudden she stopped, told me to turn round, and started rubbing sun tan lotion on my back, otherwise you will get a very sore sun burn she said as her hands worked wonder on my skin and my cock was starting to respond to her ministrations.

After some more chit chat, we swam for a while and started having fun in the water, dunking each other and stuff like that.

At one point I grabbed her and held her close, and told her that she was getting me all hot and horny, she smiled and in turn bit and sucked on my neck. I pulled her to an area which was less deep and where we could stand up on the bottom and started kissing her and slid my mouth down to her beautiful breasts, her nipples were sticking out of her swimsuit and I ended up sucking and biting them, there and then. Shall we go to the other side of the beach I said, she smiled and agreed, so we went and got our stuff and walked to a part of the beach which not a lot of people liked as it was difficult to get to and the rocks at the edge were really sharp and dangerous.

We set out stuff down and were at each other again, I pulled off her swimsuit splitting it at the sides in the process, and as I kissed her she wrapped her legs around me, I entered her wet pussy, she was creaming and it was really easy to slide in. My 7 inch cock filled her well and at one point she tried to pull back as I entered her cervix lips.

Heaven is not enough of a word to explain myself, but she moaned and bit and shook with orgasm after orgasm. I held back from coming as I knew that we would be at each other again, but she had other plans, as soon as I took my cock out of her pussy, she pushed me on my back and with a finger up my ass she started to suck on my cock. I held her head and started pumping inside her mouth, hearing her gag as I throat fucked her.

I came in her throat, and she took the second and third string in her mouth. Swallowing all I had to give her. She laid near me and hugged me as we both fell asleep.

We woke up about a hour later, had a swim naked as the area was deserted and fucked again in the warm clear waters.

I asked her out and she agreed to meet me down by the police station in the village strand.

By that time I hired a car from a local garage, and we drove off to a nice restaurant. She was not used to dining out, in fact I actually think it was the first time she was in a restaurant, she was so happy and enjoying herself. Wine flowed and as we walked back to the car I knew we would not make it home before we fucked again. So on the way I picked up a deserted spot on the coast road and she ended up on the car's bonnet screaming her head off as I literally pounded her pussy, and bit her breasts.

I drove her home but not before I stopped by a cemetery in a tree lined road to the village and we fucked again.

The next morning I took her to Sliema and bought her a new bikini and a one piece swim suit and some clothes, she lived with her mother on a her mothers widow's pension, my generosity was a real welcome.

That afternoon we went to a local sandy beach, which was not served by the public transport system, so only car owners and some tourists were there. Once again we ended up in a secluded area of the beach and she hopped on the me and I drove myself into her. I can still feel her finger nails in the skin of my sun burnt skin as she orgasmed three times before I shot my load into her. A little worry came after that, as both of us were not planning on having a family, but thank God she was not fertile at the time.

All in all we spent a fantastic fortnight, and as my holiday was due to finish, I promised her to get her to UK where she could live a life she liked.

The end of August was also the end of my holiday, and when I got back to my flat I started preparing for her coming over.

She arrived in the beginning of October, and started settling in fast. She found a job in an office near our flat within a week.