Maria, Slut Wife: Business Client.

Story Info
Maria Explicitly Discusses a Sexual Transaction with Client.
2.2k words
3.97
29.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers

My wife Maria was obsessed with becoming a high-priced call girl, paid to have sex with upper level business clients in luxury hotels. While it took some time and research to make her fantasy into reality, the effort paid benefits.

Here is Maria's narration of one of her more unusual transactional encounters with a high-level executive in Detroit's auto industry at the former Ritz-Carlton hotel before the hotel changed ownership. This story is told, narrated and written by Maria, my hot wife and occasional, real-life, high-priced escort call girl.

______________________________________

When I met my client in the hotel restaurant of the Ritz-Carlton it was exactly like meeting a high-end sales lead for drinks or dinner. There would be some socializing, some good food and drink, and additional conversation about the product and service mix I was selling.

The product and service mix we were discussing the sale of was my tight pussy, perfect tits, flawless round ass and fucking me in every imaginable way. Discussing the sale of my sexual services in business terms in the middle of a crowded, high-end luxury hotel restaurant was one of the hottest things I've ever done.

I came prepared, hair and makeup perfect, wearing a black pencil skirt, slightly sheer Secrets in Lace white blouse and black, round, open-toe pumps.

Underneath my business-porn look I wore light copper colored Secrets in Lace Elegance French Heel stockings (these are always on backorder from them, and this pair was from my secret stash), a black Secrets in Lace Tiffany open bottom girdle, which is a longline garter belt with six garters and strong shaping. Over the garters, I wore a little pair of sheer, black, tie-side, Pour Moi low-rise panties. These were more gift-wrap than anything else, a beautiful presentation for my smooth, tight, waxed pussy. All my client had to do was pull the little bow at the side of my panties and, voila! The panties fell away, presenting my pretty, glistening wet, tight vagina framed elegantly by my sexy stockings and restrictive longline garter belt. On top I wore a contrasting white, satiny, Frederick's add-two-cup-size Exxtreme Cleavage push-up bra. Under my sheer blouse, pushed up firm and high by this bra, my perfect 34D tits looked huge, round and magnificent. I also had some surprises inside my panties for my client.

The client I was meeting with came to me via my Instagram account which has a link to a private website my husband set up for me to sell my sexual services so I could fulfill my fantasy of being a high-priced call girl.

Screening potential clients was key so the actual experience would pan out to match mine and my husband's fantasy. I wasn't in it for the money, although I earned $3k cash from this client in one night. This more than covers the cost of outfits, bras, panties, garter belts, stockings and sex toys.

I was doing this to fulfill the fantasy of being so desirable that a powerful, wealthy auto exec would pay thousands to fuck me, and I would be put in a position where I had to perform any sexual service for him. The whole idea, being a sexual servant, and the work my husband and I did beforehand setting up the rendezvous, was nearly as much of a turn-on as the actual event. Nearly...

The guy I was meeting was upper management at a big three auto supplier. He was in town calling on the local major auto brand, as he often did. He was obsessed with his power and control, and this control and desire for propriety included his pervy sexual desires. He was also married, and his ability to play out his unusual sexual fantasies of wielding business-like authority over a sexual servant was his big turn-on. Paying for sex also turned him on, another way he could wield his power and money for control over everything.

It was a weird transaction, with his primary fetish being the discussion of what he wanted to do to me in formal, transactional business language in earshot of other people. It was an interesting form of exhibitionism. In the busy Ritz-Carlton restaurant, there were many conversations among auto execs swirling around. Just above the light piano accompaniment, you could hear parts of an occasional conversation about new vehicle launch dates, consumer product focus groups and transmission plant expansions. But none of the conversations included open negotiations about blow jobs, bondage, anal sex, nipple clips and everything else he wanted to talk about openly in the middle of a fine-dining restaurant in formal business-speak, completely surrounded by other diners. It was as if he got off on the idea of a waiter or someone at a nearby table overhearing us.

"And what about anal sex Ma'am? Have you considered expanding into anal penetration and intercourse? This is an area of significant interest and growth to me."

I leaned slightly forward, pushing my extremely obvious tits outward even more over the table. The conversation at the table with four men next to us ended abruptly as each of them suddenly feigned interest in their food so they could overhear my response. I glanced sideways at the table and smiled furtively while the four men in suits pretended not to be eavesdropping.

"I'm aware of an emerging interest in anal sex. This is one area I have not explored extensively, but have done some market research and even product testing in. One project I'd been developing involves the insertion of jeweled and also vibrating butt plugs into my anus, mostly as a decorative item before and during vaginal intercourse. Clients find these appealing, especially as I disrobe and the jeweled butt plug becomes visible to them through my sheer panties or around my G-string."

He crossed his hands approvingly in front of him, eyes deliberately dropping to the creamy skin of my tits boiling out the top of my push-up bra under the sheer blouse.

"I see. I'm pleased to know this is an area of potential growth. The market for anal sex is significant, as well as the potential revenue stream.'

"Agreed." I told him, "As a matter of fact I am conducting combined product testing right now. I have a small, jeweled butt plug in my ass and a pair of ben-wa balls in my pussy as we speak. As a result, I have self-lubricated and am extremely wet. I'm interested in facilitating intercourse on an urgent basis. Each time I shift on my chair, these items serve to further stimulate me internally, in addition to the tenor of our negotiations, of course. Entering the hotel and walking across the hotel lobby to the restaurant provided significant and favorable stimulation to my anus and vagina, strongly driving self-lubrication and level of arousal along with willingness to comply to any sexual request or directive."

He paused, considered the cherry torte in front of him, raised his coffee cup to his lips and seemed to ponder his next question.

"What do you consider your primary assets Ma'am? What is your service niche?"

"A key asset I bring to the table are my breasts. They are firm and high, and my nipples have been optimized to remain erect at all times and be significantly larger and protrude more. This has been a successful enhancement that clients have received with enthusiasm. As you can see right now through my sheer blouse, the combined enhancement of my breasts and the specialized, and very difficult, augmentation of my nipples, are conspicuous additions to my product and service offering. It was a significant capital outlay, but has already paid for itself in additional revenue and has accelerated market share and time to sale significantly. Clients want my enhanced tits, and they're willing to pay a premium for them. Additionally, once a client experiences the size, shape, feel and even sensation of my new tits in their mouth and on their hands, they frequently become a return customer, so having my tits enlarged and my nipples enhanced- which was a painful process- has driven retention as well as additional sales."

He took a small fork full of the cherry tort, folded his hands on the white table cloth once again after setting the fork down. I continued.

"In addition, I know you'll find my vagina is trim, attractive, very lubricated and extremely tight. I perform frequent exercises to maintain its youthful, pleasurable tightness for my clients. Many clients compare the sensation of inserting their penis into my vagina as nearly identical to intercourse with a young, 18-year old girl. They frequently remark about the extremely pleasurable sensation of inserting their penis into my tight vagina. I masturbate using only smaller insert-ables. This best practice facilities my continued vaginal tightness by forcing my pussy to clamp down on whatever is fucking it. I also regularly employ electrical stimulation methods to tighten my vagina, along with specialized exercises to improve and maintain tightness and orgasmic response. Should you elect to move forward with inserting your penis into my vagina, I'm certain you'll find the experience exceptionally stimulating."

He unfolded his hands, placing them palm-down on the white table cloth, as if he had reached some kind of pivotal point in my sales pitch.

"Your product offering appears to be industry-leading. I'm ready to move forward at once. Would you consider entering into a temporarily binding agreement? Being strapped to a bed and fucked vigorously?"

Just then the waiter stepped up with a silver coffee pot to refill his cup. With the white-jacketed waiter leaning over the table, well within earshot, I told him, "Yes, absolutely. I practice a client-centric approach. My mouth, ass and vagina are at your disposal pending the settlement of sales terms."

The waiter must have had ice water in his veins. He showed no reaction to what I said out loud, but I wager once he got back in the kitchen our table would soon be receiving extra attention.

"Before we proceed with the transaction Miss Maria, I wanted to inquire about any requests you may have. It is in our combined best interests that this business relationship be mutually beneficial. Is there anything specific that you request during our transaction Ma'am?"

I leaned back in my chair, demurely uncrossing and crossing my legs. My stockings made that softly abrasive sound that drives men with a stocking fetish absolutely wild. I let the sound hang in the air for a second.

"Yes Sir, thank you for asking. In fact, I have several requests if I may. Firstly, I'm interested in moving forward with having my nipples tortured. Momentary spikes of pain contrasted with pleasure. This rapid variance between the extremes of the sensory spectrum produces a high level of attentiveness. It is impossible to focus on anything other than the wild variations in stimulus. This could be accomplished with suction cups applied directly to the nipples and areola, or with nipple clamps tightened on my protruding, erect nipples. These items also provide a decorative benefit."

"Hmm." He replied, "I am absolutely interested in fulfilling this request in particular. Have you brought your own equipment for this activity Ma'am?"

"I have indeed, along with a number of other important tools to accomplish our mutual goals."

He swallowed. "Any other requests Ma'am?"

"Yes Sir. I have with me a large, black dildo. It is anatomically correct, with a large head and protruding veins. It is hard, rigid and inflexible, made of stiff polymer and curved slightly upward. I wish to have this dildo thrust forcefully into my vagina to its full length, then vigorously pumped back and forth until I have achieved conspicuous climax. You mentioned some bondage implements that could be used to restrain me. I would advise you to install and configure me within these constraints prior to the implementation of the large, black dildo in my vagina. This way, I can be held firmly in place as I am forced to accept the large dildo in my vagina. This will produce an expedient and favorable response that should be visually arousing for all parties present, I'm sure. Should you like to make a video record of this transaction, I would suggest that would be prudent given the complexity of our transaction."

"Hmmm. That is an excellent idea. Thank you for suggesting that. I'll take you up on that Ma'am."

His mannerisms seemed to become slightly quicker, as though he was becoming so aroused he just wanted to get me up to his suite, get my dress and panties off, and gorge on my soaking pussy before he started fucking me.

"In addition to our initial transaction this evening, I may be interested in contracting with you again for a team-building exercise. Two of my colleagues would be interested in participating. Would you be open to a group presentation at some point in the future Ma'am?"

I smiled that tight smile, with the corners of my mouth, leaned forward again, arching my back, once again pressing my tits forward over the table for emphasis. They really did look magnificent.

"Why yes, absolutely. Establishing synergy through team building is a key part of my service niche. I am fully three-hole qualified, and enjoy going air tight with a cock in my anus, vagina and mouth simultaneously. Let's schedule a seminar for the collection of your team's semen in the near future."

"Excellent!" he said, raising his hand to signal a waiter to bring our tab. "Then I suggest we adjourn to my suite upstairs and begin our current transaction. I'm truly looking forward toward working hard with you on this project Ma'am."


Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers