All Comments on 'Maria, Slut Wife: Business Client.'

by Sustainer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I understand

My husband would not do to me the things I craved, so we decided I would meet, very selectively, other men to fuck me. They paid me well. It lasted three years, until my desires subsided due to a medical issue. My fun saved our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
something different

A new one for me. It was just OK, however. Usually in LW I like some confrontation or some guilt and recovery or secrecy. This was just wide open and a conversation. could have been in non erotic category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First sentence said it all.

Another willing cuckold piece of garbage. ONE STAR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice twist

The fact that prostitution runs the gamut from $10 back alley BJ's from crack whore to $1000 a night elegant escorts leaves lots of room for story telling. The fact that your story involves a naughty wife definitely ads to that mystique. I liked the way she handled the business transaction and I'm certain her husband will enjoy hearing the details as well.

Who won't enjoy hearing them? The pathetic little mouth breathing trolls who will undoubtedly post all of their whiny little comments to this story. I doubt there has ever been a more pathetic bunch of cretins on the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She's a prostitute

When she catches a nasty sexually transmitted disease or gets arrested and sent to prison her good idea won't seem too good. This wasn't really a story. More like a lousy drug deal. Dumb.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just a story about a common whore. Prostitute or call girl are too classy to call this skank.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Ho hum dribble 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry

Sorry you have to read the "reviews" from the BTB incel crowd who apparently think the Loving Wives category (despite it's description on this site) means only what THEY think it means. They will soon lose interest, however, and return to their inflatable sex dolls that are their only means of interacting with a "woman".

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Sustainer

All I got from your story was the husband tossed a coin and Heads he;s a cuck, or Tails he's a pimp.

As a cuck, he could have put all the blame on her, as a pimp, he'll be right there in jail with her.

$3,000.00 for one night? Did they plate her pussy in gold? If she was just a regular house wife before she started her new business, where did she get all her training form to warrant that kind of money. Makes one believe that all those high end escorts don't know how to haggle. Her up coming team building event with three guys all night, will she be making $9,000.00 for the night or will she be considered used goods after they each get one shot?

funwestcoastcouplefunwestcoastcoupleover 3 years ago
hmmmm

it was different and i liked it but i think that it should have a little less of the negotiations and then include the acts themselves when they went to his room.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Ugly writing and horrible Story!

puddlejumper2puddlejumper2over 3 years ago
Viva la differance!

Well that was a pleasant change of pace. I've really not seen someone make the prior negotiations into the scene itself. Fun dialogue and obviously you speak sales or business blather. Made for a nice bit of authenticity and must have made for a nice challenge to write. My only critique, and I realize it might be damn near impossible, would have been to mix the sales language with a bit more descriptive sex acts. Seeing as how that is your only opening for talking that aspect up, I would have suggested that aspect of the dialogue a bit more filled out and definitive. Besides, a really good business man knows that the devil in a negotiation is in the details Good work though, Inventive and interesting in a unique way. Interesting kink as well. Having actually witnessed something like this in real life, I just wished that the guy I'd overheard had bee less of a condescending ass. It was pretty obvious he really was just all about making the guys around him jealous and the women around him disgusted. It was not something fun to be around. In the future, that might make an interesting chapter two, how your heroine, or perhaps her husband, deals with a jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clever angle: Sex without Sex.

Making the dialogue the erotic part is clever. Decently written. Good concept. More please. I'd be interested to hear what happens when they get back to the businessman's hotel room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting,...

... creative,... I liked that it was her obsession, not the husband’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous