Maria, Slut Wife Ch. 03 - Commitment

Story Info
I answer your criticisms of my conduct as a Loving Wife.
2.2k words
3.99
14.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers

Some readers on Literotica have been critical of my previous stories relating my sexual experiences in the context of my marriage, especially sexual activities with persons, both men and women, other than my husband. My husband has directed me to respond directly to these criticisms.

I am my husband's servant. In every way, and absolutely, I am his property and at his service, without reservation. I obey him completely. In any and all ways, my first priority is to serve him, and my obedience is complete. He has directed me to submit this document to you, and I do so willingly and happily at his firm direction.

Beginning with our dating life, I learned my husband would take assertive control in our relationship, and that, should I commit to marriage, I would become his property and his servant. These terms were made clear.

Early in our relationship he took a firm hand, and I found comfort and security in this. While our first sexual experience on our third date was relatively predictable, as early as the next sexual encounter on our very next date I learned of his authority and masterful control. I did not find this alarming, but rather, comforting.

The second time we had sex my husband asked me about bondage. When I told him I had never done it but had wondered about it, he told me this was "perfect". That very night I was strapped, spread-eagle, to his bed. He used me extensively that night, and I found that being relieved of any responsibility and being used as an object of pleasure was most gratifying. From this night on, I began my training under his firm guidance as a prospective wife and sexual servant to him, and only to him.

My husband has trained me in every aspect of being a wife. He has taught me every sexual practice and guided my training in them until I have become an expert. He has instructed me how to dress and present myself across the entire spectrum of propriety. Under his guidance, I span the sexual spectrum from being a conservative wife (on the outside) to being a topless dancer, stripper, sex worker and pornography performer. I would have never had these experiences with any other man. This is why I worship, obey and honor him as master. And I am absolutely faithful to him, no matter how many sexual partners he serves me to for his observation and enjoyment.

You are right, I do have sexual intercourse with many other people besides my husband- but only at his direction or under his supervision. Other men penetrate me, perform oral sex on me, and I perform oral sex on them- both men and women. I drink semen and perform cunnilingus as I am directed by my husband, and under his firm authority. This is not unfaithfulness, quite the extreme opposite, this is complete faithfulness, obedience and servitude, exclusively at the direction of my husband and only my husband. I am completely faithful to his desires, no matter what they may be. The more outlandish or unconventional his desires are, the more they prove our love, devotion and commitment. My only limits are what he commands.

My sexual desires, irrelevant now that I am married, do not necessarily include this level of extreme adventurism, but my husband requires it. I have adapted readily to this lifestyle at his demand and control, learning my role and my duties very well as a sexual servant. I have always been sexually conservative, but my husband's firm direction and assertive control are a strong expression of his reverence for me and our marriage. I am frequently objectified as a sexual plaything, and I revel in this role as I know that no other woman is as committed to their husband or as willing to perform in the extreme.

In every way, I serve my husband sexually. As I am in my full sexual flower, I do as he tells me every single day. I have a set of specific guidelines to follow daily; my daily dress code for undergarments includes sheer thongs, sheer bras and push-up bras to showcase my beautiful tits that my husband bought and paid for, surgically enhanced from 34B to 34D at his direction. At my husband's direction, I have had Radiesse injections (Google it- they work) in my nipples to enlarge them and make them permanently erect. I wear stockings and garter belts frequently, several times a week, at his direction. He often requires me to be panty-less under my skirt. I have trained my vagina to be exceptionally tight for his enjoyment, and my pubic hair is waxed smooth at all times. I sometimes wear tight-fitting latex undergarments and leather undergarments at his direction. If I am told to display myself in these, I do so at his command.

Through rigorous instruction and practice, my husband taught me anal sex, and how to perform double and triple penetration with multiple partners at the same time for his viewing. This sexual curriculum was demanding, but extremely fulfilling and has contributed greatly to our marriage and expanded my role and capabilities as faithful wife and sexual servant.

My husband enjoys displaying me, and this has bolstered my self-esteem. On dates with him, he will select my outfit for his pleasure that often includes short skirts, thigh-highs, perhaps a garter belt and a small, sheer G-string. At his direction, I often wear a sheer blouse and push-up bra. An add-two-cup-size, padded, push-up bra makes my already large, firm tits look huge. He enjoys bringing me to crowded restaurants dressed like this, and he drinks in the reaction of other men (and women) to my promiscuous appearance. This fuels his sexual appetite for me, and I am more than happy to provide this, one of many, many sexual services for him. The rewards come back to me in volumes.

While my husband has required that I sexually entertain multiple other partners for his viewing and enjoyment, I only take pleasure in this through his own pleasure. If he wishes me to have an orgasm at the ministration of another man or woman, I do as instructed and take my orgasm from them- but only for him. This is not "sex with another person", this is sex with my husband using another person as a tool or a sexual prop.

True, I have had extreme sexual experiences, done things remarkable in the older, traditional marriage context, but only at the exclusive and complete authority and direction of my husband, and only my husband. And times have changed. Even young women, barely of age, have large breasts and wear provocative clothing now- push-up bras and thong panties. Sexual practices have advanced. To be the best wife to my husband, I must keep pace with these sexual trends to insure he is fully sated at all times. It is a demanding role, but I apply myself happily and thoroughly.

Any desires I may have are subordinated in the extreme to his sexual requirements and demands. This is how marriage should be, complete sexual servitude and obedience. In the fulfillment of this ethos, my sexual identity and fulfillment have been complete. Had I not been fortunate enough to marry a man who provides strong sexual direction, I know my marriage would be unfulfilling. This is why marriages end, why people cheat, why the "flame goes out". This will never happen to us because of my commitment to him.

Consider this: as a woman, my first and most important role is reproduction. This is not a social norm, it is a biological dictate. I have a vagina to accept a penis for ejaculation and impregnation. I have breasts to attract a mate and feed his offspring. This is the fact of my biological design, and it is inescapable. At my husband's direction and to his specifications, my breasts have been enlarged to appear more reproductive. My vagina is tightened from exercise and electronic stimulation in order to extract more semen and hold it inside me more securely. In this way, my husband has facilitated the ultimate manifestation of my gender, enforcing a dictum of hyper-feminism upon me, and this has been a magnificent gift.

When my husband shares me with other men, gives me to them for intercourse- vaginal and anal, fellatio, exhibitionism, it is exclusively for his own gratification. I become a tool, a toy. While I would have never done this on my own, I do it for him freely as an expression of absolute love, commitment and servitude. Even in a biblical sense, no demonstration of monogamy could be greater than being commanded into the den of inequity by my master, only to return faithfully again and again, having performed for him beyond any limits and without question.

I want to talk specifically to the women on this forum: Are you here, reading this, because you seek stimulation you are not receiving in your real life? Is reading this a sort of fantasy exploration for you? Do you fantasize about sexual activates you are not having? This is dragging your marriage, your husband and you down. I urge you to get on your knees before your husband and express your deep wishes and desires to serve him in every way. Tell him you will do anything he commands. Wait until you see his response. And then do as you are told. Obey him. Allow him to guide and control you. Men are sexual animals and you will have a wild and fulfilling ride pleasing him. If you apply yourself without reservation or self-concern, his desire for anything else with completely disappear. He will crave only you and your loyal servitude, and you will have fulfilled your duty as loyal wife.

Now, as I complete this manifesto that my husband has directed me to write to you, he has instructed me to describe to you the circumstances and setting under which I have typed this for you, and he wants you to take pleasure in his wife's, my- predicament as you finish reading what I am typing right now.

As I sit at this desk in our home office typing this, I am wearing a sheer white, micro-miniature Wicked Weasel G-string panty. I have on a sheer, white, Gossard Glossies bra in my size, 34D. Under this transparent bra, I am wearing tightly fitted, black, rubber O-rings at the base of each nipple. These tight-fitting silicone O-rings are applied using a small suction device, drawing my erect nipple in, then rolling the tight O-ring down to its base and onto the origin of my nipple at my areole. My husband ordered me to put them on under my bra as I type this to you, and watched me apply them using the small glass suction tube on each nipple. Even though my nipples are already surgically enlarged and permanently erect, these little silicone rings make them larger and more prominent.

Under my G-string I am wearing a small, jeweled butt plug. The shiny, faceted anal jewel is readily visible around the rear string of my very small panty. If I rock even slightly on my typing chair, it provides anal stimulation.

There is an OhMiBod remote vibrator deep inside my vagina. It's small pink antennae is protruding from the side of my sheer, white G-string. As I type (or try to keep typing...), my husband controls the vibrations in my vagina from his smart phone. He is watching me now on Skype as I type and respond to his remote ministrations from his office. As I reach these final paragraphs, I feel him increasing the vibrations inside my spasming, sopping wet vagina even now.

My husband ordered packages to be delivered here at home while I am dressed like this, and I am under orders to accept the delivery at the front door in person, in my sheer bra and G-string, vibrator, butt plug and nipple rings in place- displaying myself freely. He watched me accept this delivery on his smart phone at work using the Ring doorbell camera app. A young girl made the delivery, and I could tell by her reaction that my sheer white bra, big tits, press-on nipple rings and sheer G-string made an impression on her. I hope she learned well from my example.

Finally, all three of my sexual orifices- my tight vagina, well-trained anus and even my mouth as I type this to you, are filled with his semen. I am full of his cum right now, as you read this, in every orifice. I injected my husband's cum, that I had collected from him earlier, into my anus as lubricant for my butt plug, then squirted a generous helping of cum into my vagina with a syringe before inserting my remote-controlled OhMiBod vibrator, and then, this completed, I performed fellatio on him before he left for work two hours ago for a fresh, warm load of his delicious semen in my mouth. I have savored his seed in my mouth ever since. As I hit the period at the end of this sentence, I am permitted to swallow exactly now.

Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers