All Comments on 'Maria, Slut Wife Ch. 03 - Commitment'

by Sustainer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epic stupidity

If you're going to play BDSM games post this garbage in BDSM. It was just awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yawn, ok whatever you say

dearie. Hopefully you had more pleasure playing with your dick when writing this, than we had as readers.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 3 years ago

The absolute dominant husband you described here doesn't sound like the same guy you described in the other chapters.......

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Please don't say this is true. Even if it is, we don't believe you! How does it change the story? We don't know you, we're not going to show up on your doorstep.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

If it works for you two, it works for you two.

Thankfully he didnt add an addendum stating he only does this because his cock is too small for you to feel and you need a real Alpha male to make you feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Indulgent and weird, but good.

This is a weird story, but I kind of get what the author's trying to do here, and it actually works. It's a turn-on. I'll take it. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I can‘t believe it. you wrote about a strong husband, but in chapter 1 and 2:He is your cuckold, because he eats a creampie and he must watchs you with a bbc.

Good Morning in Alice‘s Adventures in Wonderland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True or Not?

Either way I don’t see why you should feel a need to explain your actions. If both parties are happy in their marriage then good for them.

Not everything described in this and the previous chapters are things that I would want to do like all the assorted activities with semen and g strings I mean wow those things must have been designed by either a masochist or a sadist. I think a lot of people get twisted into knots over the “sanctity of marriage” thing but my personal view is if it works f9r the relevant parties then it works and that’s nobody’s business but theirs. Naturally when you put your fantasies out there on a public forum it is essentially paving the way for others to comment on them. C’est la vie.

Tess (UK)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

You tell us this is a true story, and then you tell us that a total whore like you still has a tight vagina. We believe every word you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked this.

What started out a a big F.U. to the idiots on here who post their hateful comments seemed to morph into much, much more. Well done. (Pssst...By the way, those assclowns will never understand)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Obviously, 26thNC hasn't had pussy since pussy had him, and his knowledge of female anatomy is limited to making the pages of girly magazines stick together.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous bitch, you’re still letting me live in your otherwise empty head. Your lips are so firmly attached to my ass that I would need a crowbar to pry them loose. You are pathetic, little bitch, so go somewhere and end yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot hot hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Maria slut wife stories are b

Very inticing . True or other wise My qife is a hotwife and enjoys a very intense sex life outside of our Marriage. Our sex life has improved drastically as well.. she started out slow. But my encouragement increased he play time . I pushed her into.wearing more sexy outfits breast impants from a D cup.to a DOUBLE F . her nipples are pierced along with her navel and numerous ear piercings. She has been talking about genital piecings as well some things shes wanted some things ive really encouraged .Even some things ive insisted on all of it has enhanced our.lives not only her sex life outside of our marriage but shes taking better care of her self working out etc all of these things have helped our lives and everything i daid here is thrue its great having a VERY SEXY EXTREME HOTWIFE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous