Maria's Dream Job Pt. 01

Story Info
Middle-aged woman lured into white slavery.
987 words
3.76
16.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ad looked too good to be true. "Wanted: unattached female wanted for extensive travel servicing clients involved in international trade." But Maria had found no work for months and was getting desperate. She called the number and was able to arrange an appointment for that afternoon.

The business was in an upscale industrial park. Finding the proper address, she was impressed by what she saw. The sign at the street front advertised "Pin Oaks Business Center." The building was no more than a few years old, with a large office section in front and the warehouse behind.

Entering, she was pleasantly greeted by the receptionist, who told her she was expected and someone would be with her shortly. Looking around, she saw a reception area that was appointed with up-to-date furnishings. Silk plants were scattered about and artwork adorned the walls.

A well-dressed, middle-aged man came through the door leading to the back offices. Warmly shaking her hand, he introduced himself. "Hello, Maria. I am John Thornton, the owner of Pin Oaks Business Services." He motioned for her to follow him back to his office.

Taking his seat behind the desk, he motioned for her to sit in one of the chairs in front of it. As she took her seat, he reached into a drawer and pulled out a clipboard with some papers attached.

He began cheerfully. "Let's get some personal information for the application," he began He asked for her full name and address. He then requested her social security number.

Maria stammered. "Mr Thornton, I want to be honest with you." Reluctantly, she admitted, "I am afraid I do not have a social security number. I do not now have legal status in this country."

He thought, "Oh, this is perfect." But, concealing his enthusiasm, he inquired sympathetically, "Please, tell me more."

Maria explained, "Well, I am from Bogota, Colombia. I came here three years ago after meeting an American man on-line. I thought we were going to be married. But when I arrived, he reneged. I was then stranded here. I have been able to find some work. I have worked as a housekeeper. They paid me in cash. I worked in a Mexican restaurant where they did the same. But I have now had nothing for a few months and it is getting frustrating."

He interjected, "I assume you are now now married. Tell me something about your family background."

Maria replied, "My family back home was very close. I was raised a devout Catholic and religious faith is still important to me." ("Well, our training can break her of that," he thought to himself.) "My parents are gone now. I was married in Colombia but it did not work out I am afraid I have had no contact with my siblings since shortly after coming to America."

Mr. Thornton cupped his hands under his chin. He thought, "This just looks better and better all the time." But he told Maria reassuringly, "Maria, dear, I think we can help you. Tell you what. We will just dispense with the application." He threw the clipboard back into the desk drawer. Winking at her, he added, "We will pretend that you were never here. We will not list you as an 'employee' in our records."

Maria had become familiar with that sort of arrangement. She was comfortable with it. She asked him, "Sir, can you tell me more about the nature of your business?"

"Certainly," he responded cheerfully. "Pin Oaks Business Services is engaged in various aspects of international trade. In its simplest terms, we obtain products or commodities in one location and make them available in other areas, where they are in demand. We would need for you to begin immediately. By that, I mean right now."

Maria had been impressed by everything she had seen here. The neighborhood. The building The people. It was all so professional. Eagerly, she accepted the offer.

He clapped his hands. "Well, welcome aboard, Maria. Now, there is some information that I need to obtain in order to determine which of our clients you would work best with." Maria nodded. First of all, how old are you?"

"36," she dutifully answered.

"Very good, and what is your height and weight," he asked?

Maria did not see the relevance of this to a job, but replied, "I am 5"2" and weigh 120 lbs."

She was just totally stunned by the next question. "And what is your breast size," he asked.

Maria was insulted. "Sir, that is none of your business. I am afraid I have changed my mind." She got up and stalked toward the door. Reaching for the handle, she discovered the door was locked. In a panic, Maria realized she was trapped.

Rising from the desk, Mr. Thornton calmly instructed her, "Maria, come back over here. You are not going anywhere."

Maria desperately fumbled with the doorknob but it would not turn. Slowly walking over and reaching around her from behind, he moved to fondle her chest. Maria screamed and tried to push him away. Roughly, he pulled her arms down to her sides. More harshly, he commanded, "Leave them there." As his hands again resumed the task of fondling and squeezing her chest, he whispered to her, "And you are dead wrong. The size of your breasts is very much my business."

Sobbing, Maria begged him, "Sir, please just let me go. I promise I will not say anything to anybody. Please."

He was unmoved. "That is no longer possible. You have accepted the position." Pushing her back toward the desk, he retook his seat. His demeanor had totally changed from before. Angrily, he instructed her, "Sit back down. We need more information about your sexual history."

No one knew she was even here. There was no one to report her as missing,. She was literally alone and helpless. Meekly, she took her seat.