Maria's Hills Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria Hill and Darcy Lewis visit Jane Foster's coffeeshop.
1.7k words
4.43
2.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria and Darcy found themselves in a quaint coffee shop nestled within the heart of Maria's Hills. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air.

Jane Foster, the owner of the establishment, stood behind the counter, wearing a mighty Thor costume. What caught their attention even more was the daring choice Jane had made with her costume. The mighty Thor's costume, typically consisting of a cape, armor, and straps, had been altered in a unique and captivating way. The straps were noticeably absent, allowing the costume to accentuate Jane's bare shoulders and reveal a glimpse of her smooth skin.

She recognized Maria from the previous encounters in the town.

Jane's mischievous gaze drifted towards Maria's leather jacket, zipped all the way up to her neck. With a playful glint in her eyes, she couldn't resist making a remark. "Maria, my dear, you seem a bit overdressed for our little coffee haven."

Maria's cheeks flushed with a mixture of surprise and embarrassment. She glanced down at her outfit, remembering she hadn't worn a t-shirt underneath the jacket. "Oh, I just have a bra underneath."

Jane grinned mischievously, stepping closer to Maria. "Well, no need to worry. Look at me, wearing this mighty Thor costume without any reservations. Let's loosen up a bit, shall we?"

Without waiting for a response, Jane reached out and gently pulled down Maria's zipper, revealing a teasing glimpse of her cleavage. Maria's blush deepened, feeling a mix of self-consciousness and exhilaration.

Jane's playful tone continued, "There, much better. Don't be afraid to show a little skin, my dear. You're still beautifully modest."

Darcy, always eager to join in the mischief, couldn't resist adding to the fun. With a sly smile, she playfully tugged at the zipper, lowering it all the way down, revealing Maria's black bra underneath. Maria's eyes widened, her cheeks turning a deeper shade of red.

"Darcy!" Maria exclaimed, feeling both flustered and exposed.

Jane interjected, attempting to diffuse the tension with laughter. "Oh, come now, Maria. It's all in good fun. You're not naked, after all. Besides, I must say, the hills people talk about are indeed quite remarkable. Perhaps I'll have the pleasure of climbing them one day."

Maria stared at Jane in shock, her mind struggling to process the playful audacity of her words. Jane quickly hid any traces of her own lust behind a veil of feigned laughter, trying to maintain a lighthearted atmosphere.

Uncertain of how to respond, Maria moved to close her jacket, attempting to regain some sense of modesty. But Jane gently placed a hand on her arm, stopping her. "No need to cover up, Maria."

Reluctantly, Maria let her jacket hang open, the exposure of her black bra, cleavage, and her navel adding an element of daring to her appearance.

Darcy and Maria ordered their favorite drinks--Darcy a cappuccino and Maria a latte. They also indulged in delicious pastries, including flaky croissants and an almond-filled treat.

At the time of payment, they searched their pockets, they realized they had forgotten their wallets, leaving them without any means to pay for their drinks.

"I'm so sorry, Jane," Maria said, her voice filled with embarrassment. "We seemed to have left our wallets behind. We didn't mean to inconvenience you."

Jane's voice filled with a hint of apology as she leaned closer to Maria. "I'm sorry, Maria, but according to the shop's policy, payment must be made. I can't make an exception, even for someone as kind-hearted as you."

Maria's face fell, disappointment evident in her eyes. She glanced at Darcy, silently hoping for a solution to their predicament. Darcy, never one to back down from a challenge, smirked mischievously.

"Maria, I have an idea," Darcy whispered, "What if we use your hills as a form of payment? It's a unique proposition that Jane won't be able to resist."

Maria's eyes widened, a mixture of surprise and apprehension washing over her. "Darcy, are you serious?"

Darcy grinned, her playful nature taking over. "Come on, Maria, it's just a harmless joke. I'm sure Jane will appreciate the humor."

Maria hesitated for a moment, her mind racing with conflicting thoughts. She knew Darcy's suggestion was meant in good fun, but the idea of using her body as a form of payment made her uneasy. However, she also didn't want to cause any further inconvenience to Jane.

Taking a deep breath, Maria mustered up the courage.

"Jane, I have an... unconventional proposal," Maria began, her voice trembling slightly. "What if I offer a different kind of payment for our drinks?"

Jane raised an eyebrow, her curiosity piqued. "Oh? And what would that be, Maria?"

Maria's cheeks flushed with a mix of embarrassment and determination. "Well, you see, Darcy suggested using... my hills as payment. But of course, it's all in good humor."

Jane's eyes widened in surprise, a mischievous twinkle dancing in her gaze. She leaned closer to Maria, a smirk forming on her lips dripping with lust. "Oh, Maria, are you sure you want to make such an offer? That would be equivalent to millions of dollars."

Maria couldn't believe Jane took it seriously.

Jane leaned in even closer to Maria to speak, their lips tantalizingly close. With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Darcy playfully nudged Maria's head, causing an unexpected collision of their lips. The brief, accidental kiss startled them both, their heartbeats quickening in the wake of the unexpected intimacy.

With a daring flick of her tongue, Jane ventured deeper into the recesses of Maria's mouth, savoring the mingling flavors.

Maria, overwhelmed by embarrassment, gently extricated herself from Jane's embrace. Their lips parted with a breathless whisper.

Jane licked her own lips. Maria managed to produce a fake smile.

Maria looked at Darcy with a serious expression, "Darcy, behave."

Darcy grinned.

Jane's mischievous grin widened, her voice lowering to a suggestive whisper. "You know, Maria, our coffee shop has run out of milk. We could use... an alternative. If you catch my drift."

Maria stammered, "Jane! Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"

Darcy, unable to contain her laughter, gently squeezed her own big breasts. "Oh, Maria, I think Jane wants you to lend your 'hills' for some milk."

Maria's embarrassment turned into a mixture of amusement and disbelief. She looked at Jane, her eyes twinkling with a playful glimmer. "Jane, I can't believe you're asking to use me as a cow for... well, you know."

Jane chuckled, "Well, Maria, desperate times call for creative solutions. And your hills seem to be quite the valuable inspiration for this town's design."

Maria, just for the sake of friendship and payment agreed, "Alright, Jane, where do I begin?"

The coffee shop hummed with the presence of ten customers, their conversations intertwining with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Jane, ever the bold and unconventional proprietor, approached Maria with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"We prepare our coffee right here, amidst the customers," Jane declared, her voice laced with a playful challenge. "It seems you'll have to partake in the process as well."

Maria's heart skipped a beat as she grappled with the realization that she would soon be topless in the midst of a public setting.

Before Maria could voice her concerns, Darcy, always the playful one, stepped forward with a devilish smile. With a swift motion, she deftly removed Maria's leather jacket, exposing her to the world in nothing but a black bra and jeans. The room fell into a brief moment of silence as the customers, taken aback by the sudden display, watched with bated breath.

Maria's eyes widened as she stood there, her vulnerability on full display. Her mind raced with a mix of exhilaration and self-consciousness, the cool air teasing her exposed skin.

Jane, ever the provocateur, extended her hand, seemingly intent on unhooking Maria's bra. However, Maria intercepted Jane's advances.

"No need, Jane," Maria asserted, "I will take care of it myself."

With a subtle flick of her fingers, Maria unhooked the clasp of her bra, and the garment slipped off her shoulders. She placed it delicately on the countertop, an offering to the audaciousness of the moment.

Her breasts were now fully exposed to the curious gazes of the onlookers. Time seemed to slow as a mix of gasps, whispers, and intrigued glances filled the coffee shop.

Each breast possessed a graceful roundness, their contours delicately molded to perfection. They held a gentle weight, neither too heavy nor too light, as if nature itself had sculpted them with meticulous care. The slight rise of the mound, adorned with a hint of firmness, hinted her milf body.

The areolas, framed by their soft and subtle pigmentation, were delicate and inviting. Like petals of a flower, they added a touch of femininity to the overall composition. And at their centers, the peaks of Maria's nipples stood proudly.

The breasts were an invitation to the customers explore the intricate connection between her body and the rich, creamy liquid that flowed within.

Jane handed Maria a glass jug, "Fill it up, Maria. Let me lend a hand. I may not have experience in milking cows, but I have a feeling I can handle this."

Maria, initially taken aback by the remark, regained her composure and replied, "I may not be a cow, Jane, but I can certainly handle this task on my own."

Jane and Darcy, realizing their unintentional insensitivity, exchanged apologetic glances, silently acknowledging their misstep.

A palpable sense of hushed anticipation filled the air as Maria's nimble fingers delicately traced the contours of her breasts.

Step by step, she established a gentle rhythm, applying just the right amount of pressure to her breasts. Her fingers would press inward, following the contour of her breast, and then release.

With each squeeze, Maria's fingers would meet the softness of her breast, causing a gentle indent before gliding smoothly outward.

As her fingers moved in harmony, the milk responded, obediently following the path set forth. Droplets formed at the tips of her fingers, glistening momentarily before joining the growing stream. It was a mesmerizing sight, the milk flowing in a steady and continuous motion, like a miniature river flowing from her breasts to the awaiting glass jug.

Step by step, squeeze by squeeze, Maria filled the jug with the precious liquid.

But then Darcy noticed something. Jane was touching her pussy underneath her thor costume, getting aroused.

It was as if the sensory display of Maria's skilled milk extraction had awakened an uncontrollable lust within her.