Maria's Hills Ch. 08

Story Info
Maria Hill makes a choice.
962 words
3.8
1.8k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria found herself torn between her moral compass and the desperate desire to save Sadie's life. The weight of her decision pressed heavily upon her, realizing that even if she managed to rescue Millie from the clutches of the thicc blonde woman, she would still have to face Sadie's lifeless body, her conscience burdened with guilt.

This was undoubtedly one of the most challenging and heart-wrenching moments Maria had ever faced.

With a heavy sigh, Maria reluctantly spoke, "Yes."

Jane, with a twisted sense of amusement, sought affirmation, "Can you say it aloud?"

Maria's voice trembled as she reluctantly repeated, "Yes."

Jane's laughter filled the air, a haunting reminder of the depths to which Maria had stooped. "I can't believe Maria Hill would engage in such a heinous act," Jane taunted.

Maria's anger surged through her, her disappointment in her own decision palpable. "Yes, you can have her," Maria spat out, her voice laced with bitterness. "You piece of shit."

Jane, fueled by her triumph, proceeded to kiss Maria's breasts, mocking her further. "Thank you, Maria, the possessor of these colossal Hills."

Maria turned away, overcome with profound disappointment in herself and the choices she had made.

Maria demanded, "Bring her back now."

Jane, seated beside Sadie's lifeless form, observed the damp white vest and brown shorts clinging to her body. A disturbing desire filled her as she remarked, "I can't wait to possess and dominate her petite frame. Is there a permanent deal we can make?"

Maria, trembling with anger, snapped, "Enough with your perverse fantasies. Just bring her back." Her ample breasts quivered with intensity.

Jane attempted to calm the situation, saying, "Stay composed. I will revive her."

Jane gently parted Sadie's lips and removed her own Thor armor, leaving her fully naked. Maria couldn't help but feel a mix of anger and desire as she observed Jane's alluring figure, her back gracefully arched at the hips. Maria was so angry with Jane that she wanted to fuck the hell out of her.

Jane began to squeeze her own breasts, coaxing the flow of milk, murmuring, "Come on... Mmm... Bring back Sadie with my magical milk... So I can pleasure her... So tight... Mmm... So young."

Milk started to flow from Jane's breasts, and she placed her nipple against Sadie's mouth. As Sadie regained consciousness, she instinctively began to suckle on Jane's nipple, gasping for air.

But as Sadie's awareness fully returned, she pushed Jane away gently, groaning in confusion.

Sitting up, Sadie questioned, "Maria, why aren't you wearing any clothes? Your melons are so... exposed... Jane Foster! Oh my God, I can't believe it's you. Why are you both naked? It feels so inappropriate. Why am I lying here? Why was Jane's orange in my mouth?"

Maria said, her voice filled with a hint of emotion, "You were dead."

Sadie exclaimed, "What!?"

Then the memories rushed back to her, "There was a crocodile. But I don't remember anything after that."

Maria hesitated to give credit to Jane, but she knew it was necessary, "Jane saved you. Her... Boobs... Oranges produce magical milk."

Sadie stepped forward, intending to give Jane a grateful hug, but as she caught sight of Jane's naked body, she instinctively took a step back.

Jane, always eager to seize any opportunity, reassured Sadie, "It's okay. You can hug me."

She pulled Sadie into an embrace, while Sadie reciprocated with a hug of gratitude. For Sadie, it was a simple gesture of appreciation, but for Jane, it was a chance to subtly press her naked breasts against Sadie's damp vest.

Sadie, now realizing their state of undress, commented, "You guys should wear something. Melons and... um... oranges shouldn't be on display. They should be hidden, like my apples."

Jane responded, "I have my suit."

Maria said, "I lost my jacket in the water."

Sadie offered, "Take my vest."

Jane had assumed Sadie would be topless, but to her surprise, Sadie tore the lower part of her vest, exposing her abdomen. She handed that piece of clothing to Maria.

Maria wondered how she would cover herself with such a small piece of fabric.

Jane intervened, "Let me help."

Maria hesitated, but Jane insisted, "Let me."

Jane skillfully wrapped it around Maria's bosom, but the cloth proved to be too small to provide complete coverage. Despite her efforts, the fabric strained against the expanse of Maria's huge boobs, creating a tight and revealing fit.

The limited fabric barely managed to encase the upper and lower portions of Maria's breasts, leaving a significant amount of flesh exposed.

Jane remarked, "It looks good on you."

Sadie added, "It may not be appropriate, but it will work for now."

*********

They sat around the campfire, having set up two tents--one for Maria and Sadie, and another for Jane.

Sadie yawned and said, "I should go to sleep."

Jane nodded, replying, "Yes, get some rest. Tomorrow we'll save Millie."

Sadie expressed her gratitude, "Goodnight, you guys are my heroes."

She entered her tent, seeking a well-deserved rest.

Jane leaned in closer to Maria and whispered, "Now's the time. I'll sneak into your tent, and you'll sneak into mine."

Maria hesitated, contemplating the ethical implications of their agreement. She wondered if she should inform Sadie about the arrangement before proceeding. It felt wrong to keep her in the dark about such matters.

Jane, growing impatient, urged Maria, "Don't waste my time, Maria. A deal is a deal. Now let me fulfill my desires with her, Stranger Things-style."

With that, Jane left Maria alone at the campfire, proceeding to enter her own tent. Sadie was already fast asleep, unaware of the intentions harbored by the goddess.

Jane, adorned in her strapless Mighty Thor costume with gold-plated panties, muttered to herself, "Oh, Sadie, here I come."