All Comments on 'Maria's Hills Ch. 08'

by IwantBlackWidow

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can I make a request? I would love for you to make a special chapter or a stand alone stories with my one of favorite underrated

B-list/C-list actresses that goes through some breast/ass expansion.

Violett Beane who is at a party very bored and meets a guy who is very hung (like hyper level) and decide to leave the party to go back to Violett's place and have hardcore sex and climax. Things are going well until the guy declares he wants to keep going and starts playing with Violett's breasts and massages them and whispers to them "grow for me". Violett, despite being tired, begins to feel energize and feels warmth and heavy on her boobs and they go for round 2. After a another round of sex, Violett is tired again and the guy shocking is not tired and wants to go another round and again messages Violett's breasts like he's trying to restate her and she gets energize again but her chest feels heavy. And plays with her ass too and messages her asscheeks like he did to her boobs. Violett begins to notice something is wrong and excuse herself to the bathroom. Violett checks herself over and notices her boobs are bigger, not her normal b-cups but double DDs! And her ass seem rounder and fuller. Violett returns to the guy and tries to end their "date" and says she's tired from the sex and her pussy is sore. The guy is not convinced and convinces for them to go on and Violett reluctantly agress and gives in. The cycle happens all over again at least three more times with the guy having fuck Violett in different sexual positions, Violett is dead tired and on the verge of passing out but the guy is finally tired but wants to continue playing with her boobs and grabs her boobs again which were now F-cups. Despite having the best sex she ever had, Violett realizes somerhing is wrong with her date and somehow has the power to make her boobs and her ass grow and begs for him to stop but keeps going on massaging her boobs like they were dough or clay. Violett, before she passes out, hears her hung date say "grow for me" and feels her boobs get warm and heavy again.

Or one where Violett buys experimental moisturizer cream which she mistook skin cream but when she rubs some cream on her chest she goes going through some good old fashioned breast expansion. How it ends is entirely up to you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What's Jane going to do to Sadie? Will Sadie go throughsome breast expansion?

I hope they find Millie soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous