All Comments on 'Marie - Adventures of a Cumslut Ch. 04'

by StanLad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LaurinhaLaurinhaabout 3 years ago
Amazing story!

From one cumslut to another: Mooore cock, more dicks, more cum, plzzzz!!! Please continue your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Creepy, rapey

Move this to non consensual. Use of words semi conscious/ nearly unconscious, unable to use phone and unaware are not consent. Group sexy is one thing, this is not. Reads like a misogynist inability to distinguish between gang bang and gang rape Poorly constructed besides that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Come one! This can be the last part of this story. I think this is just the start. Great story bro! Please keep going

bushyTrailbushyTrailalmost 3 years ago

I really disliked the non-consensual part. You could've just as well reached the same result, the protagonist giving in to her fantasy, by having her loosen up willingly: she was already high on week and alcohol.

2soon2no2soon2noalmost 2 years ago

It is easy to edit this with a change in category. It will take a while, but it should be either changed to noncon or you must at least put it in the tags. Also, you do need an editor. A few simple errors of wrong word or wrong tense, which I can ignore since it is a sex crazed story, but you need to re-read your work multiple times to catch all of the problems. Don't forget that you understand it, because it's vivid in your mind, but for others, you have to paint a picture, while getting the grammar right, or at least close.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous