Marie's New Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly my phone rang. I sat up reflexively, catching as a final sight the small human form disappearing into the foliage. I immediately grabbed my phone, it was my husband. The latter definitely had a good nose to manage such an unintentional intervention. My gaze fell again on the spot from which Fabien had fled, I smiled.

Later, as I was preparing for the evening meal, my thoughts inevitably wandered to the afternoon's incident. Had I crossed an uncharted boundary? I wasn't sure.

My psychologist, a kind woman to whom I had been confiding my doubts and fears for three years now, had often encouraged me to explore my fantasies, to no longer remain passive while waiting for my husband to take the initiative. Of course, these numerous pieces of advice always concerned my sexual life with Jacques, this conjugal dynamic which had become almost mechanical over time. However, the strange and unprecedented sensation I had experienced that afternoon was undeniable. It was not just physical pleasure or a gradual build-up of desire that had seized me. No, there was more than that. It was the thrill, the excitement, the fear, the shame, the forbidden, and even a certain form of power, all mixed together in a deliciously intoxicating emotional cocktail. For a few dozen seconds, I had become Fabien's fantasy, at least I hoped so, and it had made me vibrate in a way I hadn't felt for a long time.

I couldn't deny the guilt that nonetheless gripped my stomach, reminding me that I was a wife and a mother, and that my behavior had been somewhat deviant. Yet at the same time, there was this strange liberation, an euphoria that enveloped me each time I remembered the scene. I had gone against societal expectations, breaking the invisible chains that often bind women to their traditional roles.

The soup was gently boiling on the stove, and I pushed these thoughts away to focus on the meal. But even then, a part of me was still savoring this feeling of fulfillment, this reckless freedom that I had experienced. Perhaps this experience was not just a simple mistake, but rather some kind of revelation. A door slightly ajar to a part of myself that I had never dared to explore before. It was now time to decide whether I wanted to push it further, or simply close it, leaving behind this bold experience as a simple parenthesis in my well-ordered life.

12