Marika au Carbone

Story Info
Marika is a willing submissive
2.4k words
4
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marika found herself in a unique moment with both of her kids with dad for the weekend, and no college homework assignments due. Moreover, her Master Jim was in town and without firm plans.

"Daddy, can you come stay with me?" she asked on Saturday morning. "I want to cook a special African dish for dinner; just for you."

An older and successful white man, Jim needed little more encouragement to intimately relate to his Kenyan beauty. 45 years old, single mom of two, tall, trimmed and toned, Marika's insatiable sexual appetite well-combined with her subservient desire to satisfy all of Jim's prurient interests. She was his total sexual slave and Jim had no hesitancy to share Marika with others or to exact discipline upon her when she transgressed, as rare as that might be. They had been together for years and struck the fine balance between a legitimate relationship and pure domination.

Marika busied herself throughout the day, buying the ingredients for her special cuisine and preparing her bedroom with fresh sheets, gently scented with her special vanilla and clove essence. She laid out their favorite sex toys on the bedstand and reached under the bed to draw up the hidden four-point restraints that they occasionally employed in their intimate moments. As the evening drew closer, she showered and slipped on a pair of lacy white boy-shorts and one of Jim's starched white dress shirts. She slipped into her 5-inch black heels and the effect was purely stunning, stark white against her flawlessly deep mahogany skin. Applying gold tones to her eyes and her ruby red lipstick, she paused to look in the mirror, smiling widely in contentment knowing that Jim would be most pleased.

Jim arrived punctually, bringing both flowers and bottles of their favorite champagne, two of which were perfectly chilled. Letting himself into Marika's apartment, Jim found the ambiance to be most enticing. The lights were lowered, candles illuminated the dining table and the fireplace softly glowed. Marika had selected classic jazz from her playlist, as she tended to the simmering goat and lamb entrée in the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around Jim, kissing him deeply with her tongue probing his lips and mouth.

"Daddy, I'm so happy that you're here! I've wanted you all day long!"

She took Jim's coat, and he watched her plush ass and toned legs as she carried it to the closet.

"Bae, you look beautiful, tonight he said. No way I would have missed this opportunity, and, your dinner smells excellent! Thank you for having me."

Jim opened the champagne, pouring only one glass. Marika knowingly smiled. It was their custom to share nearly all of their physical activities with an extraordinary degree of intimacy. For Marika, to share so closely even mundane activities signified her love for Jim. For Jim, to so closely control Marika's activities was but a pillar of his dominance over her. They both sipped from the glass and then shared the wine, mouth-to-mouth, just as they shared their bodily fluids when they made love. Marika had prepared samosas and other delicacies and they sat down on the couch in the living room to enjoy their time before dinner.

Their hands rapidly found each other, with Jim caressing Marika's supple tits through the shirt, unbuttoning it completely to permit him to suckle at her mom teats, alternating between sucking and pinching each of her erect nipples. Marika responded in kind, unbuckling his belt, and slipping his trousers down to free his firm erection. Her perfectly polished fingernails skated over his ball sack and traced the head and crown of his turgid penis. Jim's free hand found its way to the crotch of her shorts, finding it completely soaked through as he pushed past the elastic and slid two of his fingers into her pink love slit. She pushed rhythmically against his hand as he burrowed more deeply into her cunt, twisting, and adding a third and then fourth finger, cupping her clit as she panted as she slid her hand over to pull her shorts aside to fully expose her shaved pussy and well-stretched African labia.

Jim knew every nuance of Marika's sexual essence - Her lilting verbal enjoinders while they fucked; her nervous laugh and twisting motions as she invariably came; and, most telling, that she really meant,

"Yes" when she was screaming the word, "Noooo, Daddy."

Multi-orgasmic, Marika would cum in rolling-like fashion. Once her first orgasm triggered, she would continue to buck and thrash as each successive orgasmic wave washed over her, seemingly never ending! Jim would alternate between eating her pussy, cock-fucking her, and employing a wide range of dildos and vibrators to keep her in bliss, and, when wishing to exert his dominance over her, he would place Marika into bondage and dominate her. All the norm in their hedonistic pursuits.

"I'll turn the stove down, Daddy. I need to submit to you; I need to fuck you, so badly."

Easing herself off the sofa, she pulled the crotch of her panties that had wedged into her 'toe' and glided into the kitchen, returning with her black leather training collar and chain. Kneeling before Jim, lowering her head and displaying her hands, she rested quietly as Jim slowly applied the collar, stood, and drew her up to a standing posture. Gently, he led her down the hall to the bedroom, carrying their glass and the champagne bottle. Marika instinctively knew that her will was soon to be subsumed and that she would be debauched as Jim saw fit.

Leading her to the bed, Jim instructed Marika to remove her shirt and retrieve the restraint straps from the floor and place them on the bed. Without pause, she readily obeyed and when completed, presented herself to Jim, placing her arms above her head, interlocking her hands and lowering her eyes. His riding crop in hand, Jim slid it between her glistening legs, widening her stance. Her white panties clung to her engorged vulva as he scissored the crop back and forth, edging her massive clit. Her legs trembled and she struggled to keep her hands interlocked as the crop shaft energized her clitoris. Noting that Marika was on the verge of cumming, Jim eased the crop back and ordered her to place herself face down on the bed, a pillow positioned under her hips. Obeying, she extended her arms and Jim fastened wrist and ankle cuffs to the restraint straps, tightening each of them to securely bind Marika into a fully compliant position.

Her lingerie-encased ass jutting into the air, Marika pulled gently to test her restraints. She knew Jim's practices well and that if she were to openly struggle, she would be cropped. She knew not what was to follow and yet she was fully trusting of Jim's judgment to minister to their individual and collective sexual urges. Jim had determined NOT to gag Marika; he wanted to hear her verbalizations and sounds as he prepared to violate her. Retrieving his utility knife, he trailed the sharp edge up and down her sculpted back and powerful thighs. The touch both scared and excited Marika. She couldn't see his ministrations and all of her endorphins were firing!

Jim deftly cut away the side seams of her panties, permitting him to roll the back of them down and to expose her anal channel and gaped pussy. Reaching into her sodden cunt, he drew her cum juices up and coated her anus, rimming her asshole with his fingers in preparation of penetrating her tight orifice. Augmenting her cum juice with anal lube, he positioned a large plug for insertion, pressing it against her puckered channel. Marika knew what now to expect and clenched her ass-cheeks in silent protest. To no avail, Jim firmly positioned that rubber plug against her anal ring and pushed. With Marika pulling hard against the restraints, Jim fully inserted the probe, rotating it to fully seat it inside of her.

Pleased with his initial effort, Jim next attended to Marika's swollen pussy. Already soaking wet from their foreplay, she pushed back hard against his hand as his fingers entered her. Finding her G-spot, Jim's ministrations again brought her to the edge of orgasm. Her hands and ankles straining against the restraints, her cries of pleasure punctuated the moment.

"Daddy! Don't stop! Make me cum, Daddy. Fuck me!!!"

Jim ignored her pleas and replaced his fingers with their Magic Wand, its bulbous head now planted solidly against her clit, as Jim rocked it back and forth as he simultaneously twisted Marika's anal plug. Unable to hold back any longer, she launched into the first of her massive orgasms. Jim kept the vibrator firmly pressed against her swollen pussy lips as Marika's hips ground down upon it. Her gasps were punctuated by her screams of pleasure as she rocked from one release to the next.

"Daddy, STOP! STOP! I can't take it. Oh, Christ! I'm cummmming!"

And, of course, Jim knew best to simply maintain his efforts, moving next to now insert the Magic Wand deeply into her gaped cunt. Unable to resist, Marika initially strained against this violation, but powerless, her body went limp as both of her fuck orifi remained filled.

Her cum had pooled under her belly as she continued to cum. Jim would reach down, scoop up the rich essence and bring it up to her mouth to lick from his fingers. The salty-sweetness of her cum juices energized them both, and Jim knew that is was for him now to vanquish Marika. He switched off the vibrator, letting it remain in her creamy cunt. Applying lube to his cock, he moved to where Marika could view him as he stroked himself erect.

"Daddy, fuck me with your white cock! Fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass. Take me as you wish, Master!"

Jim, moved back to view Marika's bondage-frame, her legs spread wide, her ass well-presented, her back and thighs soaking with sweat and her cum. He extracted her plug and Marika secretly prayed that he would penetrate her forbidden channel. More than any other sexual act, she wantonly enjoyed having her tight ass penetrated by a firm cock, especially Jim's white tool. Jim applied a copious amount of anal lube to her puckered anus. Placing his full weight on her back, he positioned his cock head and pushed. Marika involuntarily screamed as his tool entered her chute. Her arms and legs pulled against the restraints, but without effect.

"Daddy, daddy, Jesus, it feels so big! Slowly, baby. I want it; I need it! Fill me with sweet cum!"

Jim's cock was now fully buried in her ass. Its tightness, earthy aroma and sheer nastiness fueled his lust. He pushed deeper and harder, all of his effort focused on dominating Marika by exerting his power and control over all of her body. And, while Marika fully submitted to his domination in this fashion, she truly wanted her ass to be violated and ravaged, a secret that she wouldn't share with her Master. Her verbalizations alternated between pain and pleasure and Jim took his pleasure in knowing that she was powerless to do anything other than to accept the destruction of her ass.

Marika's pink asshole was now adequately stretched and Jim's cock met no resistance as he stroked into her. His ejaculation imminent, he turned Marika's head and spoke directly into her ear,

"Bitch, take the white man's cum into your colored ass. Your ass is mine. Never forget you are my whore; my African cum slut!"

"Yes, Daddy. I am your Nigger slut! Fuck my shit!" Fill me with your creamy load!"

Jim's back arched as his cum cascaded into her shit chute. Immediately, his cum dripped from her spent asshole, adding to the cum puddle on her pillow. Breathing heavily, Jim withdrew his penis from her, coated with the products of their anal sex. Again, moving to her side, Jim compelled Marika to lick his cock clean while dipping his fingers into the cum puddle and feeding it to his slut. She greedily accepted all that was offered, thanking Jim for his mastery of her ass.

Jim's slut had been restrained and bound for more than an hour. Jim released her bindings and rolled her gently onto her back, removing the pillow from beneath her. The bedroom was rich with the essence of their fucking; her pussy, thighs and ass cheeks were coated with drying cum and her wide smile emerged.

"Thank you, Daddy. I loved it! Thank you for fucking your African whore."

In return, Jim opened her legs and lowered his face into her crotch. She gasped as his face burrowed into her well-used fuck hole and he proceeded to tongue her asshole, clit and cum slit. He was quickly rewarded again with the first of her many successive orgasms.

Totally spent, Marika begged Jim to stop. Her needs were met and she wanted to turn her attention to serving Jim's other wants and wishes. Jim acknowledged her desires, looking directly into her soft brown eyes,

"Baby, open your legs wide for me. Make no sounds. Obey."

Marika acquiesced, cupping her bountiful breasts with her hands as she repositioned herself. Satisfied with her effort, Jim mounted her and slowly stroked in and out of her welcoming pink pussy. With Marika's hands drawing him into her, he released his second cum load into her welcoming cunt. Jim withdrew his softening member, raised himself off the bed and took Marika's hand to lead her into the bathroom.

As part of his dominance over Marika when they were together, Marika was required to request Jim's permission to attend to any of her bodily needs. Moreover, she was not permitted to "clean" herself after intimacies with Jim or those he may have permitted to use her. Tonight was no exception. Jim instructed Marika to sit on the toilet and pee. Pleased to do so, her golden flow issued from her pussy, joined by Jim's flow onto her vulva as he stood in front of her. When done, he stood Marika up and instructed her to put his white shirt back on.

Finding their way back to the kitchen, Jim took his seat as Marika regained her domestic stride, making the final preparations of her goat stew. Smiling broadly, she took great pride in serving Jim. They enjoyed the excellent meal, their legs pressed closely together beneath the table, hands touching, lips meeting, all as they prepared for the approaching night of pleasures, her training collar now locked in anticipation.