Marine Raided (an Aphoria Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Ahmad cooed. "The drug allows you to cum like the whore you truly are. Watch, I can even make you cum multiple times in a row."

The man grabbed one of her legs under the knee and raised it up. Using his other hand, he started flicking the Raider's clit, which was very prominent in her aroused state. True to his words, the addition of clitoral stimulation immediately triggered Cheryl's third orgasm before her last one had even ended.

"Uuwwaahhhhh!!"

The over-stimulated woman nearly collapsed as her body writhed through another body-shocking climax. Any ordinary woman would have crumpled to the floor by now, but Cheryl's special operations training allowed her to stay on her one leg, if only barely.

"Please, slow down, I-I can't take it!" she admitted.

"Nonsense," Ahmad answered. "Like I said, a body like yours is meant for fucking and cumming. Forget being a soldier. That's an insult to men everywhere. Instead, revel in the gifts Allah has given you. They say a particularly slutty wench can cum from just having her nipples teased. How about we try it?"

The warlord reached around with both his hands and cruelly twisted both her nipples at once. The aphrodisiac coursing through her veins turned what should have hurt into a delicious cocktail of agonizing pleasure and pain. To her shock, this was enough to send her over the edge yet again.

"Awwww fucckkk, not again! Uuuwwaahh!!"

Cheryl's head was swimming. She could barely see straight. Her pretty chestnut brown hair was plastered to her face in a disheveled mess. Sweat coated her hypersensitive body after the labors of four consecutive orgasms. The scent of her sweat and pussy filled the air, strangely turning her on even more.

"Turn around and sit on the toilet. I want you to watch me as I fuck you," Ahmad ordered.

Almost unconsciously, Cheryl did as she was told. The warlord grabbed both her ankles and lifted them in a V shape. This would have been hard with a less flexible woman, but the Marine officer's supple body was easy to manipulate. He pushed her legs back until her ankles were past her head and had the woman hold her legs back herself. Then he started pile driving into the white woman's welcoming love tunnel. Her bracelets and anklets jingled as he fucked her like a piston.

"Uhhh! Hahhh! Guhh! Slow down! Awww fuck! P-Please, let me rest a second, I can't- Oh shit, not again! Uuunnngggghh!!"

The mating press position allowed the Arab's cock to hit different parts of Cheryl's pussy, sending new bursts of pleasure throughout her body. This time her girl juices sprayed straight up at Ahmad's stomach, drenching the shirt he was still wearing. Cheryl held on to her legs for dear life as she squeezed her eyes shut and this fifth toe-curling orgasm sent tremors up and down her spasming body.

*SLAP!*

"Uhh!"

Ahmad slapped the American hard across the face.

"I said look at me while I fuck you. I want you to look into my eyes when you cum," he commanded. Then he reached down and rubbed her exposed clit again, sparking another thunderous climax in the white woman's pink pussy.

"Uuuhhrrruhhh!!"

Cheryl forced herself to stare into the hated face of her rapist while enduring the throes of a sixth mighty orgasm. She locked eyes with the warlord for as long as she could, her whole body trembling with the effort. She grit her teeth and her nostrils flared as she felt the waves of pleasure wash over her. Her characteristically sharp grey eyes had a certain haziness to them. Were those tears in her eyes? From pleasure or exhaustion or rage? It didn't matter. To the Arab's amusement, she couldn't maintain her stare for long though. As her climax overwhelmed her concentration, the Marine officer's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she threw her head back.

"Uhhh! Mnn! Please, no more, I can't cum anymore! Unngh!"

The Marine officer's pussy milked Ahmad's cock deliciously. If it weren't for the performance enhancer he took earlier in the evening, he would have finished in her warm love tunnel long ago. But even with that, the warlord was at his limit too. Without giving her any warning, he withdrew from her depths and sprayed his hot seed all over the white woman's face, tits, and abs. He admired his work while catching his breath. The brunette stunner looked incredibly erotic with his semen draped all over her exhausted, heaving body.

"Oh god, finally... Please, Colonel, the antidote. I need it, my body feels like it's on fire. Please!"

"Of course dear, a promise is a promise," he said tiredly. He rummaged around in his pocket and produced a small nondescript pill which he gave to the quivering woman. Cheryl swallowed it quickly. It took only a few seconds before she felt the effects this time.

"Wait, something's wrong, it isn't-"

"Oh, did you want the antidote? I misspoke earlier, there is no antidote. You'll just have to let drug run its course. And since you took another dose just now, that probably won't happen until the morning," Ahmad said nonchalantly.

"No! You mother fucker!" Cheryl screamed back. But even as she did, she was already unconsciously fingering herself, bucking her hips in renewed heat. "You can't do this to m- Ahhhh!"

Ahmad cut her tirade short by sticking a long black vibrator into her frothing pussy. He then swiftly found the woman's thong again and slid them back up her long legs. The operative was too drained to fight back, allowing him to push the vibrator deep inside her and holding it in place with the thong. Then he turned the vibrator on.

"Awww ffuuucckkk! Uuuuunnngghhh!!"

The new sensation of the buzzing sex toy drove Cheryl's poor body into another unwanted climax. She jackknifed off the toilet and nearly fell off. Now under a double dose of Aphoria, the orgasm felt twice as intense as before, if that was even possible. She slammed her feet into the floor, arched her back sharply, and anchored herself with her hands to the toilet as her seventh orgasm of the day rolled through her. Ahmad took this opportunity to take out a pair of handcuffs he had been hiding and quickly cuffed both the American's hands behind her back and around a pipe. Cheryl was too busy cumming to notice what was happening until it was too late.

"Ahhh! Ohhh! What are you doing! Ohhhh, shit, take it out! Fuuckk!"

"Enjoy the rest of your night, Captain Dankiewicz," Ahmad said calmly. "We can discuss our future together in the morning after you've calmed down a little. I'm sure someone here will assist you with your predicament at some point. At a minimum, the custodial staff should be here in the morning."

With that, the warlord finished dressing and left the bathroom, leaving behind the trembling, sweat-soaked, cum-stained white woman with a vibrator lodged in her overly sensitive pussy. She tried taking it out but there was no way to reach it with her hands cuffed behind her to the pipe.

"Wait! Come back! You can't leave me here! Ohhh! Hahhh! Mercy, please, don't make me cum anymore! Oh shit, shit, shit! Nooo, please, ohhhh! Huhhhhh! Uuuuunnngghhh!!"

The lovely Captain Dankiewicz spent the rest of her night cuffed to the toilet. She lost count of how many more excruciating orgasms the cruel vibrator extracted from her embattled body before the batteries eventually died out hours later, around the same time the effects of the aphrodisiac also subsided. By that point, the fit and trained warrioress was delirious and nearly hysterical. She had blacked out multiple times from the brain-scrambling pleasure of the drug-induced climaxes. Her mascara had run down her cheeks, mingling with her tears of exhaustion. All her muscles ached and cramped from the multi-orgasmic performance of that evening. The normally dignified officer was reduced to a drooling, twitching mess.

No one came into that bathroom the rest of the night, something Ahmad had probably arranged. The vibrator in her pussy made it hard to get any sleep, even after the batteries ran out. Even so, she finally started drifting off into sweet oblivion in the early hours of the morning. But it wasn't the janitor that work her up.

*BLAM!* *BLAM!*

*RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT!*

*BLAM!*

The familiar sound of automatic weapons roused the Marine from her restless slumber. What was going on? Was the hotel under attack? Was it the Taliban?

*RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT-TAT!*

*BLAM!* *BOOM!*

The gunfire continued for a few minutes longer before dying down. Evidently the firefight was over. But who had won? Then she heard someone enter the bathroom.

"Well, well, what have we here? Did that bastard Ahmad leave you all alone here?" said a gruff sounding man as he stood in front of the restrained Marine. She looked up at the stranger, wondering if he was friend or foe. He was some kind of soldier, an officer it seemed. He was an Arab like Ahmad, but a little older. You could never tell with these guerilla types whose side they were on based just on their uniform.

"Don't you remember me?" he asked quizzically. Cheryl groaned as the realization dawned on her. This was one of the men from last night. More specifically, this was the man who had tried to kiss her and earned himself a humiliating slap in the face.

"Sir, I am an American military officer who has been abducted against my will," she said quietly. "Please help me-"

"Perhaps you shouldn't have spurned me last night," the man interrupted. "Things are changing, wench. The Americans have left Afghanistan, and wretched blood-traitors like your friend Ahmad are being strung up in the streets and lynched."

"Bullshit, that's impossible," Cheryl said.

"Oh it's quite true. Your leaders orchestrated your cowardly retreat from Bagram last night, without even telling their ANA 'partners'. Serves them right for trusting the infidels. It's over. The Taliban will start taking back our country. Starting with you," the man said menacingly.

Before Cheryl could protest, he walked up to the defenseless American and knocked her out cold with a swift strike from the butt of his rifle.

----------

A few hours later...

"I am Captain Cheryl Dankiewicz of the US Marine Raider Regiment."

*WHI-PSSH!*

"YUUH!"

"I... I hereby surrender to General Muhammad of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan."

*WHI-PSSH!*

"HAAH!"

The man's name was General Muhammad. Recently promoted, from what Cheryl gathered. He had pretended to work with Ahmad's coalition while secretly backing the Taliban. He hadn't lied about the US withdrawal though. Indeed, the vast majority of US forces had departed the country. This gave the Taliban militia the confidence it needed to start taking back territory from the ANA and rival factions. Cheryl had no idea why she hadn't been apprised of this by her superiors. Could the base's communications network have been so degraded their messages just hadn't gotten through in weeks?

Ahmad was dead. Many of his men defected to the General Muhammad's side. Those who didn't were rounded up and executed by his men. Ahmad himself was tortured before he was killed. As much as she hated him, that thought gave her no pleasure. The General's soldiers now had complete control of the base.

"He has defeated the godless American invaders under my command and rightfully taken control of this base in the name of Allah."

*WHI-PSSH!*

"YUUH!"

"General Muhammad is disciplining my sinful body for the evils I have committed in this country."

*WHI-PSSH!*

"HAAH!"

The only people that put up much of a fight were her Raiders. The small team had responded quickly to the early morning attack and repelled multiple waves of enemies before running out of ammunition and being overrun. They suffered a couple casualties, but killed many more Taliban in return. Since they were American prisoners and therefore had value, they were spared from summary execution.

Nevertheless, General Muhammad wanted to make an example out of the hated Americans. And what better way to do that than to drag their insolent female leader out in front of everyone and whip her naked body while forcing her team to watch? She was being whipped on a makeshift stage in the center of the base, still stripped of almost all her clothes. The General had kept her jewelry on her, appreciating the way the chocker necklace, bracelets, anklets, rings, and toe rings added an aristocratic air to her degradation. Ahmad did have good tastes in some things, it seemed.

Her subordinates were tied together, gagged, and made to look up at her as she was punished. They fumed in impotent rage, hopelessly incapable of assisting their leader. The native residents of the base were gathered around as well, enjoying the show much more than the Americans. Both Muhammad's men and Ahmad's defectors relished in the sight of the white she-devil brought to heel.

"T-Thank you master for whipping my lustful body and giving it the punishment it deserves."

*WHI-PSSH!*

"YUUH!"

"Please lash my decadent flesh and teach me the glories of submitting to the Lord, Allah."

*WHI-PSSH!*

"HAAH!"

The General had coached her on exactly what she was expected to say. She was told to verbally submit to him in front of everyone to show the people that the American occupation was over. Muhammad instructed her to submit utterly and convincingly. Her subjugation would serve as a metaphor for the change in the power dynamic in this area. Of course, the pain from whipping was not enough to convince her to play her part. But the General had threatened to kill her entire team if she didn't. Cheryl knew that if they all stayed alive long enough, US negotiators would ensure their release eventually. Until then, she had to do exactly what her captors told her to.

Her long Arabian night had ended, but not her nightmare. Captain Dankiewicz bemoaned her fate as she dreaded what lay in store for her under the Taliban's rule.

12