All Comments on 'Marion Ch. 01'

by Mikro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Next?

OK, good job, good story. Also, idea.. if the wimp can cum (which you've proven he can) why not condom his cum and dump into her to start his baby? Oh..

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 4 years ago
If the wimp can cum

Why not have him put his little penis inside the daughter while he ass fucks him, so the wimp still gives her a child? Anyway, not my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Liked it.chapter 2 plz

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Please do

Please continue, I am so fucking hard right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait for more

Great writing, I'm really looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 2 Please

This was incredibly hot to read. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can’t wait for chapter 2 I wish I was born Marion I would have love to be my daddys sex slave sold to his friends to use nightly.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

And the next day, according to his son-in-law's report, he was arrested. During his trial, he was sentenced to 35 years in jail for incest and rape without a parole. He will probably die in prison. And the bribe his son-in-law paid will contribute to the fact that he will serve very many cocks in prison! The pregnancy was interrupted by a specialist after consultation with the judge and the daughter's consent!

SoftKtty24SoftKtty244 months ago

I do hope you are okay. Like your other readers, I would love to read a part 2. As well as two of your other writings not currently on Literotica Abby and Dad Rules, enjoyed them both many times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikro@Mikro
Please remember that i am English. Anything i write therefore is also English. It may be slang or even coloquial but it is still English. Not American, Nigerian or Australian but English. While the grammer and sometimes spelling may be wrong it is still wrong English Email: mi...