All Comments on 'Marion Turns Me Out Ch. 02'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW SO HOT

What a hot story. You have such a wicked mind and it turned me on so much That i had to cum right along with you. I know people say sex is sex but when you are all femmed up and have a big hard cock deeply pounding you then you truely know what it can be. LOVEDIT but I missed the first part so I will read it later when I can ENJOY IT better. GOD I want more of this story so hurry your sexy ass up and write the next chapter...sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com XOXO Sally

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hmmmm

I don't know, something about the stormy seems fishy....

wheels_00wheels_00over 14 years ago
simply awesome!

the story i've been waiting for and needing more! thnk you pleaase keep these coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

I had a man pick me up years ago, at first I told him I was not that way gay but he said of course I was, I don't know why but i satyed with him a while and when he first kisse me I felt so like a young girl getting her first kiss, it was magical. I chickend out and left but am so sorry I didn't follow through, I think I would have been so right and felt so good to ahve another man hold me and make love to me..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great!

Love the little details of the colbalt blue dress, the jangly bracelets, and hair falling down...the tan lines.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
one of best stories on Literotica

This story is exactly what I want and crave -- like you say in your story:

" I want you to know what it's like to want a man with your entire being. To crave him. To want him enough to be bold. To entice and turn on and in turn make him crave you. To possess you. I want you to experience that from a woman's perspective." This is how I feel when I'm with a man. I'm a CD husband who loves dressing in public (I'm quite feminine & I look very sexy in my female clothes). You say it perfectly -- I truly "crave" a man; I want him to "crave me and possess me"; and I truly love giving myself fully to a man and experiencing sex from a woman's perspective. Your story was perfect (except when you fucked the silver-haired man -- I'm strictly a bottom & only get fucked, I don't fuck men). My wife also loves watching me suck cock and get fucked and I enjoy watching her eat pussy with her lesbian lovers. We have a wonderful marriage with an understanding of each other's homosexual desires. I'm a "gay husband" and love every minute of it. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz9 months ago

Wish i could have found a "Marion" in my early days as a submissive crossdresser

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES