All Comments on 'Marion Turns Me Out Ch. 02'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pamelacdnzpamelacdnz9 months ago

Wish i could have found a "Marion" in my early days as a submissive crossdresser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
one of best stories on Literotica

This story is exactly what I want and crave -- like you say in your story:

" I want you to know what it's like to want a man with your entire being. To crave him. To want him enough to be bold. To entice and turn on and in turn make him crave you. To possess you. I want you to experience that from a woman's perspective." This is how I feel when I'm with a man. I'm a CD husband who loves dressing in public (I'm quite feminine & I look very sexy in my female clothes). You say it perfectly -- I truly "crave" a man; I want him to "crave me and possess me"; and I truly love giving myself fully to a man and experiencing sex from a woman's perspective. Your story was perfect (except when you fucked the silver-haired man -- I'm strictly a bottom & only get fucked, I don't fuck men). My wife also loves watching me suck cock and get fucked and I enjoy watching her eat pussy with her lesbian lovers. We have a wonderful marriage with an understanding of each other's homosexual desires. I'm a "gay husband" and love every minute of it. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great!

Love the little details of the colbalt blue dress, the jangly bracelets, and hair falling down...the tan lines.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

I had a man pick me up years ago, at first I told him I was not that way gay but he said of course I was, I don't know why but i satyed with him a while and when he first kisse me I felt so like a young girl getting her first kiss, it was magical. I chickend out and left but am so sorry I didn't follow through, I think I would have been so right and felt so good to ahve another man hold me and make love to me..

wheels_00wheels_00over 14 years ago
simply awesome!

the story i've been waiting for and needing more! thnk you pleaase keep these coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hmmmm

I don't know, something about the stormy seems fishy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW SO HOT

What a hot story. You have such a wicked mind and it turned me on so much That i had to cum right along with you. I know people say sex is sex but when you are all femmed up and have a big hard cock deeply pounding you then you truely know what it can be. LOVEDIT but I missed the first part so I will read it later when I can ENJOY IT better. GOD I want more of this story so hurry your sexy ass up and write the next chapter...sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com XOXO Sally

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES