Marion's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Marion takes the band to the state finals.
17.3k words
4.83
13.2k
24

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers

Credit here to my friend and fellow author EM Kay (Marina Kelly) who helped with the story and kept me on the straight and narrow and of course did all the editing so thanks Marina....

*

It was an incredible feeling sitting with mom, with my secret revealed. The moment I had dreaded the most passed and the fact it happened so easily blew my mind. She was totally accepting, it was like she had wrapped me in one of her pain absorbing hugs that she specialized in when us kids were younger. It absolved me of the embarrassment and guilt, we sat and rocked our hands held tight.

Just then April and Molly came strolling in through the front gate hand in hand giggling about something silly. The moment they saw mom and me sitting in the rockers they dropped their hands, as if they were scalding hot potatoes. Mom looked at me and we laughed as I yelled out. "You may as well hold hands, you've been busted mom knows."

They came and sat down on the veranda steps and April snapped accusingly. "Did you tell, you little narc?"

Mom hissed. "No, he did not, look here young lady if you are going to sleep in only one bed then you need to be more creative with the other..."

"Oh I see, so you knew all along?"

"Of course, I did...you my dear aren't as sneaky as you think."

There was that all-encompassing silence, just the occasional dog yapping to break it up. Mom sighed. "April I don't care about what you get up to and I am not going to judge you for your lifestyle choices, all I care about is that you're happy, but no more lies I want to know everything from now on, you lie to me one more time and I will be looking for a switch young lady."

April whispered. "I'm sorry mom, I just didn't know how to tell you and I certainly didn't want to hurt you."

"Hurt me, god damn it April I was more hurt by knowing you couldn't confide in me... I am your mother and it hurts knowing that you think so little of me."

"Sorry mom."

"That's alright, now let's start again, tell me all about your life and I mean everything including this pretty young lass."

I got up and left them to it.

It was over an hour later when Molly came into the kitchen. "Wow that is one cool lady, god you are so lucky to have such a cool mom....."

She gave me a hug before the others came in. That night we had a big family dinner and mom made everyone sit through all the footage of the lips. There was a lot of banter and teasing but they were all pretty impressed. Sue shook her head in bewilderment. "Jesus little bro who would have thought, you the scrawny little runt would turn out so pretty, god knows why you're still pretending why don't we go out to the treehouse and fix you up."

Mom bit her head off. "Sue stop it, you have done enough already, I should have paid more attention when you were younger."

Sue lowered her head contritely, giving me a guilty look. Slowly the conversation went back to the competition and they all agreed that they were all coming to the next heat.

I stayed for a few extra days to keep mom company, we all knew that the next week was going to be hard for her, but Sue was busy and had to get back to the office as did April. So I agreed that it was going to be me, Bev was going to be here as well, but I though at least for the next couple of days it would be nice for mom not to be alone at night. Each day we went for walks and I drove her around to visit friends which seemed to make her happy. Returning from doing errands and the supermarket, I got a surprise. Mom was sitting in the kitchen at the big old oak table and sitting with her was Sandy April's old girlfriend. When mom spotted me, she smiled. "You remember Sandy, don't you?"

I nodded surprised, Sandy the spotty nerdy little girl that had been April's special friend had been replaced with a gorgeous vivacious looking woman. "Hi Sandy how's things?"

She stood up and we hugged oh god her perfume smelt divine. "I am going OK, what about you, how's school?"

Mom chipped in. "He is in a band and they just won the state rounds of Battle of the bands."

"Stop it mom, it's nothing special." I snorted.

Sandy arched her brows... "Battle of the bands, wow that sounds pretty important."

Mom stood up and grabbed Sandy's hand on the way dragging her along to the computer in the den. "There's lots of videos, if you would like to see."

I reached across her as she sat down in front of the screen "Mom she doesn't want to see this."

I don't think mom realized how embarrassed I was by being outed to everybody.

"Nonsense, you want to see don't you Sandy?"

Sandy glanced at me as I hunched my shoulders in defeat. "Um yeah that'd be cool, I'd love to see." She gave me a resigned shrug and pulled up a chair beside her, I think she was expecting to sit through something like holiday snaps. Mom was getting to be an old hand at this stuff, she quickly found the official site and popped up the clip of us performing.

"When's your band on?" Sandy asked.

The deep embarrassment flowed up brightening my face into a bright red. Mom circled her shoulder with a comforting hug. "Silly this is Marion's band we're watching."

Sandy did a double take as mom pointed me out. Sandy turned surprised glancing between the screen and me. "Holy shit Marion you look hot."

"Doesn't she." mom remarked almost proudly.

The smile on Sandy's face was a mile wide. "So, are all the performers guys? Is it like a drag show?"

Her snide comment bit but it was mom who stepped in. "Sandy Marion is transgender that is an all-girl band."

"Jesus mom please... can we not talk about this, I'm not trans, I just like to wear dresses."

Sandy realized she had said the wrong thing. "Sorry Marion, I didn't mean to insult you, I know you used to like it but I always figured you'd grow out of it."

Mom glanced at her. "Yeah sorry Mrs. B we used to force him to dress up, it was mostly Sue's idea, she used to tease you something wicked didn't she Marion?"

I hunched my shoulders and stared at the floor wishing a huge black hole would swallow me.

They both turned to watch the screen and I took the chance to escape to the only place I could get any peace... The treehouse.

I had been up there for over an hour when Sandy popped her head in. "Can I come in?"

She didn't wait for an invite and just burst on in. I was playing with an old dress I found in the corner. We sat in relative silence. "You know you're lucky, your mom is so cool, she is really proud of you."

"I'm sorry you had to sit through that."

"Don't apologize, I loved it. Marion you are incredibly talented, you should be proud."

"It's nothing special."

"You know when my parents found out I was a lesbian they just about disowned me. The only one in town who didn't judge me was your mom, of course she didn't know about April and me."

"Huh I wouldn't be so sure about that she is pretty perceptive."

"Well if she did, she never said..."

"So what happened between you and April?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know really, I wanted to tell the world and she wanted to hide in the closet, she was embarrassed by me. I don't think she ever really loved me, it's just I was the only lesbian she knew."

"So, what happened?"

"Well I got sick of her being ashamed of me, it was just because I wasn't as pretty as her, but I got sick of it and we just stopped hanging around together anymore. I was broken hearted but she didn't even care, or at least that's the way it seemed to me."

"Sandy you have to be joking you're beautiful, you always have been."

She grinned embarrassed. "Thanks Marion, I appreciate the compliment, but back then I was far from pretty and I know that."

"Baloney I always thought you were pretty."

"You never said..."

"Well that's because you were April's girlfriend and you know a lesbian."

We both laughed lying on the floor staring up at the roof. "So, how's life in the big city?"

"Ah it's OK, schools pretty full on but now the bands doing OK I don't have to work which is good. What about you?"

"Well I have been working as a clerk down at Davidsons and I am studying accounting online, I can't afford to go to college."

"Staying at home?"

"Na I moved in with a couple of girls."

"Wow a couple, that's a bit greedy."

She slapped my shoulder. "It's not romantic asshole, we're just sharing an apartment."

"Roommates with benefits... Very nice."

"Cut it out, actually lately I wonder if I am really gay at all, none of the girls do it for me."

I laughed, I wouldn't worry about that, it's a pretty thin gene pool around here, I imagine it must be even thinner if you're looking for a little girl on girl action."

"Jesus don't be so coarse, April is the only girl I have ever been with."

"Well what about boys? They must be knocking down your door."

"Fuck not likely since I told the whole world I am gay none of the boys even bother."

I laughed. "Shit there might be a chance for me then."

She smiled. "If you were interested yeah you might get lucky."

Laughingly I muttered, "You need to know I am a bit twisted, not your usual boy."

"Yeah well that makes two of us, Marion I always thought you looked really pretty when we played dress up. I loved doing your makeup, seeing you in that video.... Oh my god you are so hot."

Things got a bit awkward after that and it was only mom calling out dinner was ready that broke the stony silence.

When we walked inside mom was surprised to see Sandy, well at least she said she was but I noted the table was set for three. "Sandy you have to stay for dinner."

As we ate it was mom who kept the bubbly conversation going and after dinner, she chased us off to the living room with strict instructions I had to entertain Sandy by playing some songs.

Mom walked in and sat beside Sandy and they both listened to me play some new songs I had been working on.

Mom shook her head in amazement. "Lord knows where you get that voice from Marion it is a gift from god."

I smiled. "Thanks ma."

After I had finished Mom said. "I am having an early night, Marion you better walk Sandy home when she is ready." She kissed us both as she sidled off to bed.

"What the hell, it's only eight o'clock." Sandy whispered.

I laughed. "I think this is moms attempt at matchmaking." I giggled.

She looked at me with surprise. "Matchmaking..... Really?"

"Sorry, she is ever the hopeful. I think she is worried I'm gay."

She gave me an anxious peek. "Are you?"

I shook my head vigorously. "Hell no I am strictly a lesbian."

We both laughed as we lay back on the settee watching TV chatting casually. "You don't have to walk me home Marion, its only Dodge."

"What! My mother would shoot me if she found out I didn't do what I was told. Besides you never know Wyatt Earp might be lurking around somewhere."

She laughed and as I walked her home her hand fell naturally into mine and we swung along together and when we got to her apartment and we were saying goodnight and she slid up close and her lips closed on mine in a gentle kiss that grew slowly and our tongues cuddled and snuggled. It went on and on and my knees went weak.

When we pulled apart, she stared into my eyes. "Goodnight Marion." I stared back wanting to say something anything but it is hard to be succinct when all the blood in your body has been absorbed by an organ other than your brain. I wanted to say can I see you tomorrow but all that came out was. "Yeah see yah Sandy."

I was nearly out on the road before she called out. "Could we catch up before you leave?"

"I'm here till Wednesday and I would love to see you again." I walked back and we kissed again. "I have to work in the morning but I'm free tomorrow night."

"I could pick you up and we could go out somewhere?"

She smiled. "Sounds perfect."

As I walked in the gate at home, I spied mom sitting out on the veranda in her rocker. I flopped into the one beside her. "I thought you went to bed?"

"Couldn't sleep, it was to quiet."

"Yeah right, I believe ya."

"Sandy is such a very pretty girl isn't she?"

"Yes miss matchmaker, she is very pretty, but I am not sure about it she was April's girlfriend."

"Sweetheart they were young. It was never going to work out."

"Mom how do you reconcile all this with god? I know how strongly you feel about your faith."

She patted my hand as we rocked gently in the cool evening breeze. "Marion, I believe in god and I believe in love. If god didn't want you to wear a dress he wouldn't let you. If he didn't want April and Molly to be happy then he wouldn't let it happen. Love is the ultimate power. If you like Sandy then see where it takes you. All I ask is don't trifle with that girls' affections, April hurt her enough already."

We sat and rocked for a while before I kissed her on the cheek. "Goodnight mom."

"So are you seeing her again?"

"If you are OK here, then I was going to take her out tomorrow night for dinner."

"She could come here, I don't mind."

"Mom without sounding mean it's hard to talk to a girl with your mom peering over your shoulder."

She laughed. "Yeah alright I can take a hint, but you look after her she is a nice girl."

"Yeah I got it Ma I will be on my best behavior."

I asked Beverly to invite mom over to their place for dinner.

I took an age getting ready for our date I was as nervous as my first time on stage. When I picked up Sandy, she looked spectacular she had on an amazing blue turquoise dress that fitted like a glove and finished halfway to her knee. Her pantyhose shimmered in the light like her sparkly open toed heels. Her makeup was beautiful she was so pretty but not only that I was jealous... Wow what an outfit.

We went to the Dodge House restaurant, as we ate, she asked. "So how did you get into an all girl band?"

I gave her the whole story and she nodded and listened until I got to the bit about Molly and April. "Jesus she can be so cruel, what a bitch."

I sensed that there was more. "So you're still in love with her huh?"

"What no I hate her she hurt me and now I know she hurt you as well.... She's a bitch."

"Sandy I can see it on your face you are still in love with her, I am OK with it I'm still in love with Molly maybe because she was my first but as much as it hurts, I still have feelings for her."

Her head dropped and she looked everywhere but at me. "Yeah I suppose I do love her but I hate her more I have dreamed up so many ways of killing her, I like strangulation the best I want to look into her eyes when her last breath escapes I want her last words to be 'but I love you'...."

"Fucking hell Sandy.... She is still my sister."

She grinned. "Sorry I want to get on with my life and find somebody who will love me, like I love them."

As we worked through our meals the conversation warmed up and we talked about her job and friends and how our lives had changed. I felt my emotions gathering swelling the sound of her voice was so soothing and her cute little laugh was so infectious, I think she felt it as well her cheeks were red as she talked about what she wanted from life I was surprised to hear that children were high on her list. She wanted a family.

Slowly the conversation shifted to sex and things got flirty. I asked. "OK tell me what makes you think you are suddenly no longer gay?"

"Well now I sort of look at guys, I mean I still see girls as pretty but I wonder what it would be like to you know be with a guy.... Guess I won't know until I try." She grinned. "I need to find a guy who thinks I'm pretty."

"Fuck off Sandy every guy in town would be on your tail if they thought they had a chance, jeez you are the prettiest girl in town."

She blushed. "You are just being polite, you don't mean that."

"Yes I do you are gorgeous so damn sexy... honestly after our kiss the other night it's all I can think about."

Cheekily she smirked. "Then why are we still here?"

"You mean......"

"Yes silly I want you as well, that kiss was amazing I want you too."

"Can we go to your place?" I asked hopefully.

She shook her head. "Na I have roomies, I don't want them to know, what about your place?"

"Fuck no not with Ma there she has ears like an elephant."

As we sat staring at each other I got a brain wave. "If you can climb the treehouse in that dress, we could sleep up there."

She giggled. "I love it I let April kiss me for the first time up there."

So that's what we did we snuck home crept around the side of the house, mom was still up watching TV so we climbed up into the treehouse the problem being there was no mattress or blankets. I had to sneak inside and grab some blankets, luckily mom had left the back door open.

As I climbed up pushing the blankets ahead of me Sandy was waiting and she looked nervous as I clambered in. She knelt staring at me like a frightened animal waiting for the axe. I knelt down in front of her. "Hey if you want, we can just snuggle, I don't want you to do this out of vengeance."

She leaned forward and kissed me. "This has nothing to do with April, I'm just nervous, do you have condoms?"

I nodded. "Yeah I have been carrying em round since Molly left me."

Sandy grabbed my head and pulled me into a kiss that defied the laws of physics my head spun so quickly I couldn't believe it was still attached and I felt like I was floating. I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her tighter and drove my tongue into her mouth toying with hers as the heat in my body grew. Her nipples were sharp pointy spears pressing into my chest through my T-shirt.

My cock was as hard as I could ever remember her frenzied attack had robbed my body of blood, I let my hands roam feeling her boobies fill my palms as I mauled them fiercely, her nipples hard erect pebbles. "Oh fuck Marion Jesus that's good."

I kissed my way down her neck, her shoulders lower pushing aside the spaghetti straps of her dress. I pulled them down her arms trapping them by her sides as I pushed down her bra exposing the creamy white flesh of her tits. I dived on them sucking her like a baby nursing her fleshy mounds filling my mouth. We were still kneeling and her hands tangled in my hair pushing down my hair tie that held my ponytail in place. She freed my hair and tangled it as she held my mouth over her boobs her nipples sucked deep in my mouth.

Her moans of pleasure overtook my senses her body was so smooth her skin hot to the touch. I pushed the dress down further and she wriggled to help me get it down past the hips then lifted her legs to let me get it off her.

I knelt there in awe admiring her sexy body. "What are you staring at?" she giggled.

"The most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

"What prettier than Molly?"

"A million times yes, you are gorgeous." It might have been a bit of an exaggeration but I wanted her to know that I thought she was beautiful.

We fell back into our kiss our arms locked together, we fell sideways onto the pile of blankets as she tried forlornly to undo my jeans and lift my shirt off. I had to push away her arms and sit up until I sat beside her naked as a jay bird. My hands slid along her trembling flesh, her thighs, her tummy, her boobs gently massaging and caressing and as I increased the intensity her hands also reached out and she giggled as her hand fell onto my erection. Like a kid with a new toy she caressed it so gently it was like being held by a bed of feathers, she was hesitant and nervous scared that she would break it off or something, it was the sexiest torture.

I pushed her back on the blankets and kissed my way around her body torturing her as she had me. I purposefully went so slow Antarctica would become a desert before I reached my prize, but as I kissed up the insides of her inner thigh her body reacted, writhing uncontrollably trying to get away from my tongue. "Marion you are being a tease."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers