Marion's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What." I gasped. "Don't be ridiculous."

"Don't lie to me, oh my god it's so obvious, we could all see, even Molly was shocked."

"Sandy I promise you there is nothing between us, we are friends that's all, that is just for the song, for god's sake it's a love song."

She wiped away a small tear. "Do you promise."

"Honey I promise there is nothing between us."

"What about the kiss?"

"Shit it was just because I was standing beside her, if you had been standing there it would have been you,"

She chuckled. "Well that would have been nice."

Mom appeared with a big grin plastered across her face as she hugged me. "Marion that was amazing, your father would be so proud of you, he would have danced to that."

"Thanks Ma even in the dress?"

"He wouldn't have cared about that and neither do I but honey I do wish you would show a little more decorum, I could almost see your panties."

The organisers called us up on the stage and we were presented with our prize, twenty grand and a spot in the finals in LA in six weeks. It took another hour shaking hands and accepting hugs and congratulations.

We decided we needed to celebrate and decided to find a club to have a drink but Molly said. "Just come back to our hotel, we can get drinks on the way."

Everybody agreed, well everyone except mom who just wanted to get to bed. We dropped mom off at the hotel with a warning that we were going to be late, she smiled. "Well you kids have fun, but honey please be careful and don't drive if you drink."

The party was already in full swing when we walked in, Molly stuffed drinks in our hands and we fell inside there were a few fans who had weaseled their way in and Mel already had her arms around one girl and they were making out on the sofa. April came over and toasted our success by clinking bottles and we had a drink. "Little bro you were amazing, who knew all those hours locked in your room with that old two dollar guitar would produce this, you surprise me every time I see you."

The music was pumping and Jas grabbed me wanting to dance, we had the radio playing and as we danced she rubbed up against me, then Molly joined us and it got a bit raunchy. I watched as April led Sandy out onto the balcony where I lost sight of them but Jas wasn't interested in that all she wanted to do was dance. Sexy little tramp god she was still wearing those latex tights and she looked and felt sexy as hell.

April came back in for more beers and then went back to Sandy. Molly fell all over me her arms draped over my shoulders and she was about to kiss me when our song played on the radio. Cindy jumped up and turned it up loud and we all did our impressions of epileptic's having a fit. As we were dancing I looked out on the balcony and April and Sandy were locked in a tight embrace and their tongues were doing internal examinations. I stopped and stared, Molly who was beside me noticed as well and grabbed me turning me away from the door. "Babe it's nothing OK... They are saying goodbye, give them a moment." She pulled me into a dance and I fell robotically into step with her. Jas noticed and wrapped her arms around us both. "it'll be OK babes, don't sweat it."

It was OK for them but they weren't watching their girlfriend make out with somebody else.

When Sandy eventually came back inside, she looked at me with a very guilty nervous glance before quickly turning away, she couldn't hold my gaze not even for a second.

I wanted to grab and shake her. "What the fuck were you thinking." But before I could get to her Molly intercepted her and pulled her into a dance, April who didn't look in the least guilty slipped into my arms. "I am sorry but I wanted to say goodbye to Sandy properly, when we broke up it was nasty with lots of yelling and screaming and I have always felt bad for the way it ended, it was my fault."

She rested her head on my shoulder. "Little bro you are a very lucky she is a beautiful person and I can see she cares for you, don't fuck it up."

"Would have been easier if I didn't have to watch you making out with her."

"Bro I was just saying goodbye, I am not trying to steal her away... I think once is enough don't you?"

"Don't make light of it sis, she is my girlfriend now, you didn't want her, don't make this hard."

"You're right it was selfish but it needed to happen, she is feeling bad so don't be mean to her, we both needed closure."

As she drifted away to talk to the others Sandy wandered over and she snuck into my arms. "Am I in a lot of trouble?"

"No... not really I guess I understand but the question is, are we good?"

Her lips closed over mine and it was a kiss to end all kisses. "Does that answer your question?"

The night ended up being a crazy night, we got a knock on the door late to be quiet or get out by hotel management.

It was the first time in my life that I ever got really drunk. It was messy and we all ended up crashing there, not that it mattered by the time I closed my eyes the sun was over the horizon and filtering between the buildings. It was heaven Sandy was in my arms snuggled together on the day bed on the balcony. Mel and Jas had commandeered the sofa and Cindy was curled up in an armchair. It must have been about 10 when my phone rang, of course it was mom wondering where we were. Still drunk I mumbled we were just heading down for breakfast. She laughed. "Oh, dear seems like my little girl had too much to drink."

"Uh huh sure did Ma, could we meet for lunch in town?"

It was a race for the shower and then what to do about clothes... What I was wearing wasn't going to suit so while April and Molly slept, I raided their bags and found some jeans and a T-shirt that looked OK, April had fabulous makeup and I had no shame in robbing her. Sandy and I left them to their sleep in, how they slept through the girls and us showering and heading out I will never know. We spent the rest of the day sightseeing and trying to stay awake for moms' benefit. April called us later to suggest we stayed another night and we meet for dinner.

It turned out to be the right choice as I would never have kept my eyes open for the drive home.

We did some shopping, and I brought mom some things even although she told me off, I knew she liked it. At dinner Molly gave me shit about stealing her clothes and April blasted me for making a mess of her makeup. Mom enjoyed playing the mediator.

The next day we headed for home and even after a nights rest it was still a long haul. Sandy slept a lot of the time and Mom and I talked, it gave me a chance to express how much her support and acceptance meant to me. She patted my arm as I drove. "Sweetheart you have my support, but you have some big decisions ahead, you need to make up your mind if this is what you want then you need to commit, the last thing I want is for you or that sweet girl in the back to get hurt."

"Mom I would never hurt Sandy."

"Not intentionally sweetheart but if this isn't really what you want and she gets caught up in it she is going to suffer a broken heart, I have noticed over the last few days she thinks a lot of you, I think she is hopelessly in love, all I ask is that you make up your mind about the future and don't lead her on."

Giving her hand a kiss, I nodded. "Mom I promise I will never hurt her."

As we pulled up outside my place Sandy woke up with slobber all over her arm where she had been sleeping. As they chilled out, I cooked us dinner and we crashed afterwards. Mom went to bed early and Sandy and I laid back on the cushions watching some music videos. As we snuggled together her wet lips slid over my neck and shoulders, little scorching kisses, she giggled as she worked her way down my tummy, her breath tickling as she went lower and lower until her nose was pushing aside my bulging panties.

Her hot moist breath sweltered causing uncontrollable muscle spasms. "Jesus Sandy, mom is in the next room."

She giggled louder. "Yeah well you better be quiet then."

"Oh fuck." I gasped as her mouth engulfed my cock.

"Shush or we will both be in trouble."

Her mouth slid up and down my slippery pole, gasping and gagging as she sucked.

She had me under her spell as I writhed frantically, she teased and now she knew it, she delayed my release tormenting me with the determined slow movements of her head. Her hand snuck up into my satin panties and cradled my swollen balls, caressing and massaging as her lips in a perfect O sliding mercilessly up and down.

God it was torture as she savored my frustration. I had enough and rolled her over on her back and she squealed softly. "What are you doing?"

I sniggered. "Two can play at that game."

I ripped her panties down and dived headlong into the velvety depths of her succulent foamy pussy. Now it was her turn to wriggle around like a lizard with its legs cut off. "Shit Mi... oh god that's nice."

She was already open and her lips were swollen and engorged my tongue slid in easily and I quickly added fingers into her sodden hole as she jerked madly, her hips thrusting wildly as I focused on her squiggly little clit. She jumped biting hard on one of the cushions. Her eyes were clamped shut and her head rolled wildly from side to side. "Oh fuck you Jesus I am going to cum."

Cum she did coating my face in her sticky pungent juices. When her body stopped shuddering, she pushed me over, swing her leg over me and reached back behind her grabbed my pulsating cock and stuffed it into her burning pussy. "Condom... Baby I am not wearing a condom."

She bit my shoulder hard as she rode me. "I don't care just fuck me I want to feel it inside me."

The feel of her hot clamping pussy walls was too much for me as she kissed me I squirted powerfully as she ground her pussy down over me our bodies joined as one, pubic hair matted together like glue.

"Oh my god she whispered... Mi that was incredible, I always wondered what that would feel like."

"Jeez what happens if you get pregnant?"

She giggled. "Silly your mother made me start taking the pill, she isn't as gullible as we think. She warned me that sometimes we do dumb things so it made sense."

"Phew thank god, jeepers that was nice though."

"Sure, was babe, sure was."

"Why did you call me Mi?"

"I heard the girls calling you it and I really like it, it is exotic and sexy, why don't you like it?"

"Actually, I love it, especially when you say it."

We snuggled together wrapped in a blanket I dragged out. Mom woke us in the morning. "Sorry kids but I have to get back home, I am babysitting for Bev tonight."

They got dressed and hit the road. It was heart wrenching watching them drive away, they were barely out of sight before the tears rolled down my cheeks.