Marion's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it you're gonna make me cry."

It was another fabulous gig and we got overrun afterwards. Mel went home with another girl, Jeez she really was a slut almost every night she was with somebody new. Cindy was the quiet one, she never hid from the crowds in fact she seemed to love it, but her legs seemed welded shut. It was very rare to see her with anybody and Jas seemed to me well and truly in love with Taylor her new squeeze.

I was barely home when I got the video chat from Sandy. "Wow I loved the new look, I can't wait to have those pigtails in my hands while you make love to me, god that outfit is so damn hot I'm going to wear that when I get there."

"So when will that be, I am getting lonely?"

"Mom and me are coming to the show in St Louis, we are just trying to find accommodations."

You can stay with me, they are supplying us all with rooms."

"What about Mom?"

"I will see if I can get an upgrade, maybe a twin share room."

"What... you mean she would be in the next room... Jeez is that what you really want? Your mother listening to us.... You are kinkier than I realized."

"Oooooh yuck holy crap Sandy Jesus.... I was just trying to figure out a way we could be together."

She laughed. "Calm down I was just joking I could never do anything with your mom close by."

"I will see if I can get some sort of deal with the promoters."

"That's OK you looked really sexy tonight so gorgeous I can't wait to hold Mimi in my arms."

"Mimi or Marion?" I asked.

"Both silly although I have already held Marion now, I want to experience Mimi, I have been dreaming of nothing else since I saw those videos."

"So, is that what got you interested in me? Does Marion have any chance?"

"Sounds like you are jealous of Mimi or something."

"I guess I am a little confused, since we hooked up, I am wondering about Marion's identity it is hard being two separate people. Would you be interested in me if it wasn't for Mimi? I need to know."

"I don't know Marion I have always been attracted to you since we were kids there was always something, I mean I haven't even met Mimi yet I don't know."

"I am nervous about Mom seeing me in a dress the whole thing has just got weird. I was so worried about mom finding out and now it's like it was no big deal... She seems so into it it's scary."

"She loves you, just as much as the other girls, she accepted Bev's pregnancy, April being gay, don't you see she doesn't care so long as you are happy."

After our conversation I was more confused than ever about my identity, the one thing I did know was I loved Mimi I loved everything about her, the clothes, the smell the way people fell at her feet. I spent at least an hour after every gig fighting off fans some wanting autographs or free stuff but most wanted dates and they were ninety percent girls... Lesbians...

That's the bit that upset me, it was all a façade they would be horrified if it ever became public knowledge... For some reason gays hate transgender people especially those who float between hetero and homosexuality. Trans people are really shunned by everyone straight or otherwise.

I was able to get a different room for Mom, I had to pay for it although at a reduced rate.

The big weekend was fast approaching and rehearsals were stressed, Mel is hard to deal with when she is stressed. She is very demanding maybe not OCD but she sure is a perfectionist when it comes to the songs. We ended up after much fighting choosing a selection of the original Lip's songs and my songs which we had added to the mix.

Jas was on a mission as well she wanted to take control of what we wore and she wanted to follow the methods that had worked for some bands. ACDC and the school boy look. siouxsie and the Banshees sexy costumes, she was adamant that we needed to have a point of difference from all the other acts.

We knew or had seen on YouTube all of the other acts. They were mostly male although one band did have a female singer. We were going to be the only all-female band, well as far as everyone knew all female.

Jas wanted to emphasis that with very skimpy outfits. I rebelled. "Jesus Jas my mom's going to be in the audience I am not getting on that stage flashing my bare ass."

She laughed. "So what about your new girlfriend is she going to be there?"

"Yeah she will be there as well."

"Well I bet she would love to see your ass bared."

I snapped. "Yeah well I don't care, come up with something more fitting or I will just wear jeans and a T."

"Like Hell." Mel spat out. "No we are all in this together, no it would look ridiculous if we didn't all follow suit. Just find something less stripper like Jas."

She sulked. "OK I'll see what I can do but I really liked these costumes."

Cindy laughed. "Hell, yeah I thought they were smoking, I was looking forward to sitting back there watching those cute asses bouncing around in front of me."

Mel gave her an icy glare. "Fucking perv..."

So, with our set list decided and our costumes picked out we were ready, well as ready as we would ever be, the nerves were starting to kick in, the event was going to be filmed as part of a TV series and it was big. We were already scheduled for personal and band interviews, we had to supply bio's and everything. That bit worried me, I had sat for four hours trying to figure out how to answer some of the questions, about school, families how I got into music, influences all that stuff. Once I entered my details, they would become part of my perceived reality, I would be telling a huge lie, but not just me the band as well.

With the backline provided there was no need to take amps or drum kits so we talked about driving together but with Mom and Sandy turning up I figured I should drive them, they already had a four hour drive behind them before they got this far. So they travelled to Lawrence on Friday and stayed the night with me.

I was standing outside on the pavement as they drove up. Mom broke into a big smile and we hugged, she shook me like a rag doll. "Sweetheart it is so good to see you."

When she stopped Sandy fell into my arms as well. It felt a bit weird with mom standing there watching, but we did share a quick kiss before I carried their bags upstairs. They were both pretty impressed with the apartment, Sandy just walked around saying 'wow'. Mom asked about sleeping arrangements and I said they would have to share the bed and I would sleep in the living room.

Sandy looked disappointed and mom smirked.

I took them out for dinner and as we were sitting eating mom almost whispered. "Honey I hope I am not in the way, when do we get to meet Mimi?"

I frowned. "Mom you're not in the way, I love having you here, but I am embarrassed, I am OK being Mimi usually because nobody knows I'm a guy... I guess tomorrow before we leave. Mom I need to ask you to go along with it tomorrow, keep my secret."

She nodded. "I understand son, Sandy told me all about the little ruse, but why do you keep it a secret?"

"Because I'm embarrassed by it, I let Molly talk me into this so I could join the band and now I am trapped in living this lie."

She clasped my arm and hugged me. "Sweetheart it's OK, I wasn't judging, I will keep my big trap shut tight as a drum."

Sandy who had been sitting quietly playing with her food muttered. "Marion I think you should be proud of who you are not embarrassed, I am not saying come out or anything. I just mean you shouldn't feel embarrassed. I was hoping to meet Mimi today."

Mom added. "I have to say honey I was a bit shocked as well, I thought it would be Mimi who greeted us.

I shook my head in disbelief. "You realize that Mimi is me right..... There is no magical change just a dress and some makeup."

They both laughed and mom asked. "So, have you heard from April? Is she coming to the show?"

I took a quick glance at Sandy who I saw flinch. "Yeah I spoke to her a few days ago, but no I don't think they will be there."

Mom scowled. "Oh I was hoping to see her before heading back."

"We could stop on the way and say hi, if you like?"

She smiled. "That would be lovely if we could."

Sandy asked. "Did you tell her about us?"

It was my turn to smirk. "I didn't have to.... The jungle telegraph beat me to it, but when we talked, I said yeah we were going out." Mum gave me a scowl. "What was I meant to say, she asked."

"So what did she say?" Sandy asked trying to hold back her smile.

"Not much she seemed surprised, shocked I suppose, but she didn't say anything bad."

As we were walking back home mom drifted behind us and she was on the phone organizing with April to meet tomorrow. Sandy slipped her hand into mine as we walked and nestled up against me. "So you're sleeping in the living room huh?"

I sighed. "Well like I already said, what was I meant to do, I couldn't ask her to."

She kissed my cheek. "It's OK I was just joshing, although I'm disappointed."

I whispered. "Not as disappointed as me that's for damn sure."

She sniggered. "Maybe we could drop off your mom and we could go somewhere private?"

I squeezed her hand. "Shit I would love that and I know just the place."

Mom caught up with us. "Good news April and Molly are coming to the show, they said I could drive with them, give you lovebirds some time."

Sandy didn't seem that happy about it but she put on a smile for moms' sake.

When we were making ourselves comfortable at home and I was making coffee Mom said. "Honey why don't you show Sandy around the town, I'm a bit tired but I am sure she would love to do some sightseeing wouldn't you dear?"

Half an hour later I was showing Sandy into our rehearsal room. She looked around. "So this is where the magic happens?"

I smiled broadly as I dragged her into my arms. "Well it's going to tonight." Our lips collided in a searing kiss it was so overpowering we fell backwards landing on a pile of insulation material. It was fast and furious as we ripped each other's clothes off. Her jeans were so skin tight it was a real mission bit the moment my hand was inside her panties I felt the heat and moisture. I rubbed my hand across her mound pushing down and crushing open her slit exposing her clit which throbbed angrily under the pressure.

Our tongues played and danced as her breathing became erratic her hips thrusting wildly against my hand as my fingers plunged into her wanton crevice. Already exuding juices like a squeezed orange, I rubbed harder and harder her boobs pressing into my mouth as I sucked and licked nuzzling like a suckling baby. Her pussy squelched wetly as I pumped her my hand almost disappearing up her soppy hole. "Fuck Marion, Jesus I am going to cum baby fuck don't stop."

Her hand was just as busy as she stroked and pumped my erection. Thankfully she stopped as her orgasm took over her body shuddering jerking like crazy.

I was between her legs in a flash my latex covered cock sliding deep into her silky depths to the accompaniment of her deep moans of pleasure, oh my god talk about heaven I was balls deep, she moaned and writhed kicked and scratched as I filled that little latex sheath with the sticky contents of my convulsing balls.

By the time we got back to my place mom was already in bed. Sandy and I fell asleep in each other's arms tucked up together among the pile of cushions in the corner.

We woke early with the first early morning rays of sun bursting through the big plate glass windows.

We were already cooking breakfast when mom appeared looking quizzically at us. "You two must have been out late."

I deflected her with an omelet and coffee.

The next bit was the toughest and the bit I was least looking forward to, the birth of Mimi. I helped with the clean-up and tidying the pillows and mom asked. "What happens now are we leaving? Do you get changed here or St Louis?"

"No mom I will have to stay dressed the whole weekend, and I sort of need to start now."

She smiled. "OK sweetheart, we can finish the tidying up. You do your thing."

I walked into the bedroom and started to go through my wardrobe, I had a good idea of what I was going to wear but with mom standing there watching I couldn't do it. I walked out and she gave me a startled glare. "I thought you were getting ready?"

"Mom I can't do it while you are here, I feel embarrassed."

She glanced at Sandy who chuckled softly at my dilemma. She definitely wasn't helping, in fact she seemed to be enjoying my torment. Mom saved me. "Sandy perhaps we could go and have a look around town, do some shopping?"

Sandy reluctantly agreed and they wandered off out the door.

I rushed knowing they wouldn't be long, pantyhose, flats my corset and a summery shift style dress with a square bodice I used just enough padding in my bra to give a nice swell at the bust.

The makeup was hard, daytime makeup is so much harder than a smoldering night-time look. It took longer than I wanted and I had barely applied my nice pink lipstick when I heard them at the door.

When they walked in, I saw the look on moms' face... her chin just about hit the floor. Sandy looked stunned as well and she stuttered. "My god you look really pretty."

Mom chimed in. "Marion honey she is right you look like..... Oh I don't know..." She burst into tears and I thought it was all over but she shocked me. She walked over and gave me a hug. "Sweetheart you look adorable."

She kissed me before Sandy got a chance but she almost pushed mom out of the way she was in such a rush. "You are way to pretty, oh damn you look like.... I mean I wouldn't have known. If we just met I wouldn't recognize you,"

Sandy then spent half an hour doing her own makeup moaning that she didn't want to be the odd one out.

Mom and I sat in the sun and she held me tight. "Marion honey this is a shock for me, I didn't expect you to be so perfect, I am proud of you sweetheart and if this is really you then I want to support you, I am not ashamed or embarrassed, if this is you then you have to know I am behind you all the way."

We hugged and there were tears and somehow her acceptance was the elixir I needed it was so empowering. I had been so worried about what she would say when it was real and in front of her, not on some video, but seeing the tears in her eyes and the love totally swept me away.

The 40 minute drive to Kansas City was fun Sandy teased me about how cute I looked and mom even joined in it was a lot of fun. We pulled up outside April's place, it was pretty ritzy neighborhood. As mom was getting out of the wagon Sandy sort of slunk down in the seat. I opened the door. "Come on, you can't hide in here, you have to face her at some point."

"No please babe I don't want to see her."

Mom saw us and came over she didn't muck around she reached her hand in and pulled softly on Sandy's arm. "Come on sweetheart there's nothing to be scared of."

"I'm sorry I can't do it I can't see her."

"Don't be silly honey you are part of our family you have nothing to be embarrassed about."

Sandy slowly got out she looked so hesitant I pulled her into a tight embrace and as we kissed I heard April give a shriek as she came running down and jumped into moms arms. Sandy and I watched and I held her close. When they finished their hug, April turned and smiled. "Hi Marion." She turned her gaze to Sandy and reached for her. "Hi babe how are you?"

Sandy fell into her embrace and there were tears as they both broke down and sobbed. Mom gave me a hug. As I looked towards the house Molly stood watching and if Sandy was hesitant Moll's was glued to the spot motionlessly staring. She waited for us to walk up the drive and it was mom who gave her the first hug and introduced Sandy to her, they tentatively hugged before she said. "Hey Marion, you look nice, the shows going to be awesome."

April joined in. "Yeah you guys are going to kill it."

Molly and I hugged. "Thanks, but I don't think we will go so well, you know what it's like, being from Kansas. If it was anywhere else it would be cool, but...Missouri there is no love lost there. It means we start behind the eight ball."

April chuckled. "You need to start having some faith little bro, you guys are better than you think."

"Hell yeah!" Molly cried out.

Mom added her ten cents. "I agree with April, I don't know much about music but the audiences seem to like you a lot and I think you are wonderful."

As we walked inside Molly picked up Sandy's hand who looked shocked. "So, Sandy has Marion been looking after you?"

She mumbled shyly. "We only arrived yesterday but the place is nice."

April's place was huge very modern with what looked like new upmarket furniture, it was very much straight out of a brochure. April dragged mom by the hand and took her on the grand tour leaving Molly, Sandy and me standing awkwardly. Molly being Molly just dived in. "Sandy you know that Marion and I used to be an item and I know you used to go out with April but I don't want things to be awkward, can we at least try to be friends?"

Sandy glanced back and forth between Molly and me before she smiled shyly. "Yes I would like that."

"Is that ok with you Mi?"

I nodded. "Of course, I want us to be friends as well."

She held her arms out and we all shared a hug and Molly and Sandy held on for a little to long for my liking.

"Sandy you look gorgeous."

"Thanks Molly but I don't go to a lot of these things and I didn't know what to wear."

"Oh, honey you should have raided Mi's closet there's heaps of cool shit in there." She grabbed her hand and announced. "Come with me, I have the perfect outfit for you."

Sandy stared back at me forlornly as Moll's dragged her away to the bedroom.

Moments later April and mom appeared. "What the hell are those two up to?" April asked.

I just shrugged. "God knows... Something about an outfit..."

April gave me a hug and held me tight. "Little bro I am so glad you came today, I want us to get back to the way it used to be."

Molly and Sandy came out dressed like a couple of very hot party going chicks. Jesus Sandy's skirt a denim mini which barely covered her ass and she was wearing stockings... Holy shit she looked stunning, teetering on pointy little stiletto heels, her top was a sequined tight fitting thing that made her boobs stick out like beacons. Molly looked like her twin in an equally short form fitting denim skirt and shiny lycra top. "Well what do you think? Do we look alright?"

I thought mom was going to choke, her face was bright red. "Oh my you look very..... I mean... Very."

April kissed her. "Its OK mom we know they look sexy right."

Mom nodded. "Yes of course.... But... Those... oh never mind, yes girls you look very modern."

I thought to myself. "What the hell is she going to say when she sees me on stage? Jesus, I started to sweat already.

"I hate to be a party pooper, but I have to get going."

Molly announced. "Well get going then, Sandy can come with us, she and I can sit in the back and compare notes."

April and her laughed loudly, but Sandy looked nervous. I said sternly. "No thanks Molly, Sandy can keep me company, better she stays away from you I think."

"Spoil sport." She hissed.

As we pulled out of town onto the freeway Sandy heaved a big sigh of relief. "Wow that was tough, are you mad at me for going off with Molly?"

"What... no of course not, well that is unless you're telling me I should be?"

She giggled. "No of course not, although she is really pretty, I can see why you were in love with her, it's just if it was me, I would be jealous..."

"I didn't say I wasn't jealous, I just said I wasn't upset."

She giggled. "It would have been fun to compare notes with her though, she has so much more history with you than I do, she probably knows what you like, did you know she was gay when you started going out with her?"