Marion's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed apart her legs even further wanting to reach the gates of heaven. She jumped as my tongue slithered along the outer folds of her sweet pussy. "Oh fuck." She cooed as my tongue slid into her wet dewy crevice her lips swelling as I kissed my way along the trembling flesh. Her hands were now tangled tightly in my hair as she tried to force the pace crushing my face against her gasping pussy. "Please Marion don't tease don't be a bitch, fuck don't make me beg."

My tongue slid deeper into her gooey creamy depths sucking and nibbling as her fleshy pouting lips slipped across my mouth, I breathed blowing hot moist air over her most erotic places. Slowly I slid a finger into her luxuriating in the creamy oven like hole that opened sucking it in clutching and holding as I slipped it in and out.

Her thrusting jerking hips shuddered as my speed grew and then another finger and another, three fingers plunging in and out squelching and gurgling using my thumb I pushed back the fleshy hood that covered her lit exposing it to my tongue. "Fuck Marion..... Oh fuck oh fuck Jesus fuck." She panted frantically her body shuddered and jerked spasmodically.

I sucked her clit gently at first kissing and nibbling sucking harder pulling at the nub as it popped out throbbing like a small potent cock. "Jesus Marion suck it you fucking bitch I am almost there fuck me fuck me fuck me, with a giant thrust of her hips that lifted right off the blankets her legs flailing and tightening around my head my hair stretched to breaking point as she tugged pulled and crushed my swirling tongue against her convulsing snatch.

It took minutes of gentle tongue bathing before her breathing lowered anywhere near a normal level. "Fucking hell Marion... Jesus Molly is crazy babe you should be a woman."

I laughed. "Well sometimes I am."

She grabbed my cock and laughed. "what with this thing?"

"It has some uses."

"Well are you going to show me?"

I looked at her nervously. "Are you sure?"

She kissed me. "God yes I want to feel it."

I pulled out a rubber and slid it on as she giggled stupidly, her giggles disappeared as I climbed up her legs and my cock was nudging at the entrance to her gooey hole. I asked one last time. "Are you sure...."

"Yes....." She mewed quietly, yes I want it."

I wriggled from side to side as the head slid in inch by tantalizing inch. "Ooooh god." She purred. "Oh god."

"Are you?"

"God yes don't stop, fuck it feels so soft."

As my balls nestled on her ass I pulled out then back in fucking her slowly. Her legs lifted and I felt her feet on the back of my legs bouncing with each thrust then as the intensity grew her legs lifted higher as she greedily wanted more until I pounded her hard her nails digging into my back her teeth gnawing ferociously on my ears as she wailed . I ripped my ear out of her mouth to kiss her to shut her up as I emptied my balls into her pulsating clutching pussy.

I collapsed beside her as she giggled. "Jeez Marion holy shit thank you that was incredible, I loved it."

I didn't answer directly as my heart was still racing. "Sandy it's me who should be saying thanks Christ you are beautiful when you cum."

She kissed me. "So what happens when you are you know not Marion?"

"It's the same except I wear a dress."

"And make up... Do you wear makeup I would love to kiss you with your lipstick on?"

I laughed. "That could be arranged."

We fell into silence enjoying the feel of our bodies snuggled together under the blankets. "When are you leaving?" She asked sadly.

"Day after tomorrow, but you could come with me."

"What..... No! I have a job and not a lot of money." She kissed me. "I like you a lot but I can't just get up and leave... I need to save some money."

"Fuck the money after stealing my girlfriend April owes me! I will make her give you a job and I could help you with your studies."

"I'm not working for that bitch, I know you meant well but I couldn't work for her, I couldn't have her telling me what to do." She snapped bitterly. "I would love to go with you and get out of this dogshit town but I need to sort my life out. I loved making love but please Marion give me a chance to get used to the idea."

I sat up slipping the rubber off my dick disappointedly. "I understand but Sandy I know this sounds crazy but I have always had feelings for you, even when you were with April I loved watching you get all dressed up and when you kissed her my heart skipped a beat I was jealous I didn't know it then but I know it now."

She kissed me again tenderly. "I always like watching you but I felt guilty, I felt like we were forcing you torturing you, I always thought you hated it. I never wanted that."

I tried to get her to stay the night but she complained. "I am not doing that walk of shame in the morning, shit I have to go to work. I would love to stay but no I have to go."

I fell asleep wrapped in the blankets that still smelt so strongly of her perfume and our sex it was heaven. When I woke the sun was up and the day was well under way. As I walked inside mom was already in the kitchen and she shook her head. "Where have you been young man?"

Guiltily I mumbled. "I slept in the treehouse, I needed to think."

"I'll get coffee," she smiled. "Thinking... Well what did you discover?"

"I don't know mom, I'm mixed up."

"Did Sandy help with your thinking?"

I gave her a quizzical glance and she grimaced. "Marion if you are going to sneak girls into this place you gotta learn to be quiet. I thought we were being robbed."

Sulkily I muttered. "Sorry mom."

"I am not judging Marion but Sandy is a nice girl and this family hurt her enough, now I warned you about toying with her emotions, it's alright for you, you're leaving tomorrow but she is going to be stuck here."

"Mom I asked her to come with me, but she turned me down, I like her."

She hugged me, wrapping me in her motherly arms. "Oh honey I am so sorry......she might change her mind."

"Na I don't think so, she seemed pretty adamant."

"Well sweetheart give her time, she probably has a lot to figure out for herself, moving to a new city, a new man in her life, it's a lot to take in."

I nodded enjoying her hug. "Are you gonna be alright mom? Or should I stay?"

"If you want to stay for Sandy that's fine but I am fine, Beverly lives nearby and she will be here most days."

I nodded. "I wasn't staying for Sandy, I am worried about you, I love you mom and I know how close you were with Grandma."

"I will miss her, but you have your life to live. I am hoping April might come home more regularly now."

That night I waited outside the market where Sandy worked and she smiled broadly when she spotted me sitting on the bonnet of 'big orange' my old Chevy nova wagon.

She sauntered sexily up swaying her hips like a model strutting the runway. "Well hi there stranger, Whatcha doing?"

"Picking up my girlfriend."

She turned looking behind her then around before focusing on me. "Girlfriend.... But there's only little old me."

"Well I was hoping that you were my girlfriend."

Putting on her best southern drawl she said. "But sugar you ain't even asked me to go steady.... Ain't you being just a little presumptuous?"

I was sure she was joking but with little experience at dating I wasn't sure. I sunk down onto one knee, and a small gathering of tittering passersby stopped. "Sandy would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

She laughed. "Well now that ya asked in front of all these folks I have to say yes don't I?"

Her big beaming smile allayed my fears. "You don't have to if you don't want to, you can always walk home."

"Now dontcha be getting all uppity with me, I did say yes."

She pulled me up until we were standing toe to toe. "Marion I would love to be your girlfriend if you'll have me." We kissed to some polite applause as the crowd dissipated.

As we were driving to her place she asked. "So what happens now, I suppose I can't sleep with any other boys?"

"Hell no." I snarled.

"Well what about girls?"

I shook my head. "Sandy if we are going to make a go of this it has to be just you and me."

She pushed me playfully. "Lighten up Marion, I was just joshing."

"I don't know how we make this work Sandy but I want you to come and live with me when you're ready."

"honey I'm ready now I just have to sort out my stuff here, I can do my studies anywhere but it's all the other stuff."

We stopped at Miss Kitty's café on the way home and we talked some more casual easy conversation. I thought I better warn her that mom knew. "By the way, when we get home mom knows about last night, she busted me this morning."

"Oh shit... Was she mad at me? God I hope she doesn't think I'm a slut"

"Mad at you... Hell no but she bawled me out and warned me that I had to look after you proper or she was going to give me a whooping."

She giggled. "So is that why you asked me to be your girlfriend... Or are you just taking a shot at April?"

"I asked you because I like you, I already told you, I think you are funny and smart and the hottest chick in town."

She kissed me. "Marion, I have to warn you I am not sure... I really like you as well but my sexuality I'm still unsure."

I picked her hand up and kissed it. "Let's take it one day at a time and if that's the way the cards fall then that's the way they fall. If you come to live with me, you're going to be surrounded by hot chicks that're mostly lesbians."

She clapped her hands. "Oh goody, then I won't have far to look."

I think the look of horror on my face said it all. "Wow lighten up Marion, I'm joshing, man you better develop a sense of humour or we ain't gonna last one bit."

It was a sad goodbye when I drove off leaving Mom and Sandy arm in arm, at least mom would look after my interests.

Certainly, it didn't take long for word to get around I had barely been back in Lawrence two days when April rang. "So you got a new girlfriend I hear?"

"Uh huh. Didn't take you long to find out."

"Mom told me, Marion be careful I know she thinks she is confused but she is gay little bro. I don't want you to get hurt again."

"I think I will be OK so long as you keep your hands off her."

"Marion I have apologized to many times already, stop throwing it in my face OK."

"If she is gay then I am prepared for it, but I like her and I think she likes me."

"Molly likes you as well, in fact I think she is still in love with you in a way. She still talks about you all the time and I see the look on her face. Sexuality is all that stands in your way."

"I don't think so April... For your information Molly loves cock... So watch your back."

I hung up her supercilious manner vexed me.

Over the next couple of week Sandy and I talked every day and she moved in with mom, it saved her money and kept mom company, the good news for me was I was able to talk to them both.

The band was busy since winning the state heats we were in hot demand playing gigs all round the area we now had a big fan base in Kansas City and we were playing there at least once every couple of weeks.

Kansas has a much larger than normal LGBGTQ scene and there are lots of bars that run special nights once or twice a week and we were doing the rounds but our reputation was growing.

On a personal level I was a bit lost I had really fallen for Sandy in a way I wasn't expecting and although she said she was comfortable with my alter ego Mimi I was skeptical and didn't want to endanger our budding relationship. At first, I tried to stay away leaving my female persona locked in the closet but it was impossible when I had to drag her out every weekend to play in the band.

My twisted emotions were driving me towards making a decision I didn't want to make. I decided to try and wind it back. At rehearsals I started wearing just my usual clothes which drew some sneers and strange looks. The girls liked me to be Mimi even at rehearsals and leading up to my trip home the only time I was out of drag was when I was at school, but now I was trying to take a step back.

I tried to explain it to the girls after rehearsal one night as we sat around unwinding. "Look guys I have been questioning myself lately and trying to be two different people and its hard work, its stressful living a lie."

Mel laughed with a bit of a sneering bite. "Then don't.... Kick boring old Marion to touch, grow some balls and come out of the god damned closet, be the girl you always should've been."

"Shoulda known you wouldn't care, but it's hard, you know really damn hard, I am wondering if maybe I shouldn't pull the pin."

Jas jumped up and fell at my knees. "No babe, please you are just having a little moment, you love Mimi, you come alive on stage you are the heart of this band we will be nothing without you."

Mel spat out. "Fuck you Jas, we were doing OK without her, if she wants to go let her."

I stood up quickly and threw my beer bottle against the wall. "Yeah well, I might just do that, I don't need you Mel. I'm outa here!"

I stormed of leaving my gear behind, I would pick that up in the morning.

At home I paced around the apartment wearing a track in the floor. To hell with them I could do this alone, they could shove their poxy band.

I was back at the rehearsal room packing my gear in the car when Jas came wandering in. She gave me a nervous peck on the cheek. "Hey Mimi."

I nodded in silent acknowledgement. She peered into my eyes and she hugged me. "Come and sit down babe, tell me what's going on... how come the sudden change of heart?"

We grabbed a couple of cokes and we sat together. "Come on Babe don't shut me out, something has happened, you seemed so comfortable as Mimi."

I sucked in a deep breath it was hard to be angry at Jas... She is such a sweet good natured little pixie. "OK I have a new girlfriend and I am nervous about her seeing me in drag."

"Wow new girlfriend, back that wagon up!.... When do we get to meet her?"

I shrugged. "I don't know she lives in Dodge I am waiting for her to move in with me."

"If she doesn't even live here what's the rush?"

"Jas this whole Mimi thing has taken over my life I almost forgot what it's like to be myself anymore. Going home for Grandma's funeral forced me to accept I am still Marion, I am still a guy. I need time to find myself before she moves here."

"Does she know about Mimi?"

"Yes, but I don't want to risk it we spent a night together when I went home and she enjoyed being with me Marion."

"If she knows about you why not let her make up her own mind, how long have you known her?"

"Since I was about ten I guess."

"How did you meet?"

"She used to be Aprils girlfriend."

She just about choked. "What you mean she's gay... Christ babe don't be an ass if she is suddenly straight then she might like Mimi."

"Jas this is bigger than just Sandy... It's about me. I want to try being me for a while and if you guys won't support that then I don't know what to do."

"Hon you know how I feel we would be nothing without you now, but all our fans know us for what we are. I mean everybody will know if suddenly Mimi is Marion.... The whole world will know are you ready for that fall out?"

I hadn't really thought about that aspect and she saw the realization dawn on me."

"Maybe I have to step back, you guys were doing OK without me... You can find another guitar player."

She hugged me. "Babe this is bigger than the band you are our friend, I love you."

"What...." I spluttered.

"Settle down I don't mean like that, although if it kept Mimi around, I would give it a go. Honey I love you like a sister I don't want to do this without you."

We finished our cokes and she helped me load up my gear... "Please babes don't make any rash decisions we have that gig tonight at the Uni, let Mimi out and then we have the best part of a week to see what happens."

She drove away leaving me more confused than ever. I loved playing in the band but she was right I couldn't kill off Mimi and suddenly become Marion without exposing myself to the world and all the shame and humiliation that goes with that dirty revelation.

When I got home, I wandered around trying to figure out what to do when my phone went off. It was Sandy on a video chat. "Hey sexy, Whatcha doing?"

"Not much just about to get ready for tonight's gig."

"Ooooh I wish I was there to help bring the magical Mimi out. Whatcha gonna wear?"

"Sandy are you sure you want that? I mean if you are worried about your sexuality perhaps, I should stop the dress up stuff."

"No way babe, no god damned way... Jeez I am dying to meet Mimi, I can't wait. Go on show me what you're gonna wear."

I hesitantly walked towards the wardrobe and started to rummage through it. "Shit." She yelped. "You've got more clothes than me. Holy shit."

I laughed, she was right I did have a lot of clothes. "Marion how many of them are Mimi's?"

"Most of them." I giggled. "Guess I am a bit of a hoarder."

"I am seriously jealous, oh my god I am going to love sharing that wardrobe with you, although first up best dressed." She seemed really upbeat and into Mimi.

"Sandy I am confused at the moment and I don't know what to do. I don't want you to think I am some kind of weirdo."

"Hey there's nothing weird about wearing a dress, I wear them all the time."

"C'mon be serious I'm confused."

"I can see that, not surprising with a wardrobe like that. Marion, I like you but I'm betting I'm going to like Mimi more. I watch those clips with your mom most nights although I have to say I hated the one you wore last night, please promise you will never ever wear your hair like that again, Mom was horrified."

"You saw that?"

"Yeah somebody added some video to the bands Facebook page. Everybody was making fun of you, please babe be sexy tonight I want you fighting the girls off all night."

After talking to her I was more confused than ever, but when I looked at our Facebook page, I saw what she meant I did look horrible and there were lots of shitty comments.

I started to get ready early, I had a red leather mini skirt which I coupled with a black crows T-shirt that was at least two sizes too small. When I pulled on my corset, I had to really cinch it tight a cut of demin jacket completed the look I chose my favorite steepling 4 inch heels. Because they were short little boots that strapped up over the ankle, they gave me plenty of support to strut my stuff on stage.

I started by moisturizing my legs... I love the smooth feel of my legs when they are freshly moisturised as I rolled on my black stockings. I revelled in the feel of the silk sliding up my smooth skin. The skirt was so short the garter straps would sexily show.

I pulled the skirt up and zipped it up, god it was tight, there would be no bending over in this thing

I inserted the pads into my bra and paraded in front of the mirror I loved the look. Now it was makeup. I decided on braided pigtails I had spent many times doing April's hair into pigtails, it was a bit more difficult doing it for myself but I wanted something different, something memorable.

I applied layer after layer of plumper lipstick trying to pout up my lips.

By the time it was time to go I was running late. When I turned up the other girls were already set up and Mel gave me a cold stare but Jas came in for a big hug and Cindy was close behind. Jas gave Mel a sour look and she came in for a hug as well. "Sorry bout last night I shouldn't have said what I did."

I kissed her on the cheek. "No you were right, it's OK I just had a moment of doubt I am struggling with my identity at the moment."

Cindy stated rather loudly. "Well next time talk to us babe, don't bottle shit up, we are a family up here we have to have each other's back."