Marion's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I sort of suspected, she hung around with the girls in the band so I guessed that she was bi."

"Are you mad at April?"

I nodded. "Yeah at first I was furious, I swear I could have killed her, but now I am trying to get used to it for the sake of having a relationship with April. Molly I was hoping to never see again but we talked at grandma's funeral and I am trying to put the past behind me."

Sandy gave a nervous giggle. "She said you like blowjobs."

"What.... Jesus Sandy why were you talking about that with her?"

Her giggle turned to a sob. "I'm new to all this. I am so unsure about what I am supposed to do, I have never been with a guy and I want to please you, you give me so much pleasure and I just wanted to reciprocate."

Giving her hand a squeeze I muttered. "Sandy we can learn together, you don't have to worry, there's no rush, we will just explore as you get comfortable, I'm in no rush and babe, you don't have to worry I am satisfied, or at least I would be if you lived with me."

She squeezed my hand. "Thanks babe, by the way I didn't really say while your mom was here but I don't like the outfit you are wearing, it makes you look like a schoolteacher."

I laughed. "Yeah I don't like it either, I did it for mom I didn't want to shock her, I know she says she's OK with it, I just thought having a son dressed as a girl would be hard enough without looking like a stripper, I thought it might be a bit much for her."

We both laughed and the trip disappeared in a flash as we actually got to know each other. I had known Sandy most of my life but we didn't know that much about our loves and hates. We talked about all sorts of things as we got to know more about each other.

We pulled up at the hotel and headed for our rooms. We went straight to my room, the door barely closed before Sandy had her tongue down my throat pressed up against the door kissing me like there was no tomorrow. Her hand went straight between my legs, lifting my skirt and grabbing a handful of my panties. "Wow you have a hard on."

"Jesus what do you expect, dressed the way you are I had a hard on from the moment I saw you in that outfit."

Her hand crushed my nuts and squeezed my erection. "Would you like a blowjob?" Her big eyes staring into mine... When I didn't reply straight away she teased. "Well would you?"

Stuck for a reply I stuttered something about getting changed but she slid down my body until knelt at my feet. She pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them. "Sandy you don't have to do this."

She sneered. "Like hell if this is what she did then I'm doing it to." Her hand grasped my cock firmly and stroked it pushing the skin up over the head then all the way back, leaning forward her lips kissed the swollen head kissing licking then slowly opening and taking the head into her mouth. "Oh fuck." I moaned as my knees went weak and I leaned back against the door trying to stay upright.

She stopped and peeked up at me with a worried frown. "Don't you like?"

"Jesus of course I do, fuck it feels wonderful your mouth is so hot."

She giggled. "Do I just suck on it like a lollypop or something?"

I laughed. "Yeah something like that."

Her mouth closed over the head and she sucked and licked it the head slipping in and out of her mouth. Her hand stroked my shaft but her fingers were so soft she was driving me crazy it was torture. She licked the head her swirling tongue licking me just like a lollypop which was fun but I was now fully aroused and wanted to cum and she was so tentative and just licking and kissing. After fifteen minutes or so she stopped and stared up at me with sad eyes. "I'm doing it wrong aren't I?"

I pulled her up and we kissed. "I loved what you were doing, it was incredible, but I want you to do it when you want to, not because you feel you have to."

"What was I doing wrong?"

"Nothing babe, it was amazing."

"Then why didn't you cum?"

"Babe it was just a bit slow for that, it was fine I loved that you wanted to do it."

She knelt back down. "Well then tell me what I have to do."

"OK do just what you were doing, open your mouth."

Her mouth engulfed my aching cock and I pushed forward pushing almost the whole thing into her mouth. I grabbed a handful of her hair and guided her mouth up and down my shaft slowly careful not to choke her but she learnt quick her tongue swirling as my head pushed in and out her mouth and she sucked it hard. I grabbed her hand which was resting on my hip and placed it on my cock and showed her how to stroke as I pushed in and out.

It didn't take long and soon my balls were convulsing uncontrollably, my knees trembled. "Fuck Sandy babe, Jesus oh fuck that's good babe but you have to stop I am going to cum soon." I tried to hold her head off but she shook her head shaking off my hands and dived right back over my cock swallowing it fully her head bobbing up and down furiously as she stroked me hard. It was beyond incredible and I squirted exploding into her gasping mouth. She choked and gagged as I kept squirting. She pulled her mouth off and gasped as I kept spurting and it sprayed over her face. She fell back on her ass staring up at me. "Jeez, wow that was a lot."

I sunk down the door my head spinning wildly. "Holy shit Sandy oh god that was incredible."

She licked her lips and wiped the residue from her cheeks. "Was that OK? Did you enjoy?"

I nodded. "Yeah babe, that was the best I have ever had."

"Bullshit." She giggled, "God what a mess."

I helped her get clean and as I wiped the last of the goo from her chin my phone went it was Mel, we were to meet the organizers for interviews and a pre-show chat.

Sandy snapped. "Well you better change, they won't be expecting a schoolmarm ." She ripped open my suitcase and found the little leather mini skirt and my Ramones T-shirt. I pulled on my stockings and black stilettos adjusted my makeup to match the rock chick persona.

Sandy looked somewhat stunned at the transformation. "Holy shit." She muttered. When we stood together, we looked like a couple of groupies on our way to a concert.

"OK let's go." I announced. "We are already late.

We walked into the theatre and Sandy became increasingly edgier as we walked towards the massed group of people. We were walking hand in hand and I felt the pressure increasing as we got closer. Cindy, Mel and Jas were standing off to one side in a huddle. Jas was the first to spot us and broke into a smile. "Wow Mi, so this is the new girlfriend huh?" She opened her arms and they hugged. Cindy and Mel followed suit as Jas nodded. "Well Mi you sure have good taste in women, Sandy you are a cutie, Mi is going to have to hold on tight to you."

Sandy glanced at me as she blushed. Mel dragged us all off to the side. "We are going to be interviewed by a TV crew in about half an hour, it is just general info about our music and stuff."

We talked about the other bands and Mel muttered. "Shit the organizer wasn't very friendly, he gave me the impression we are just here to make up numbers."

Jas nodded. "Yeah he is a real asshole, smug shit."

Cindy added loudly. "Yeah well fuck them... We are here to win and we ain't taking no prisoners."

Mel laughed. "Yeah I don't care if we win or lose but let's kick some ass, show them the way we do it in Kansas."

As we talked, we were directed to a room where a studio was set up and a film crew waited. Local celebrity Simon Smithson was waiting to do the interview. "Welcome ladies." As he waved us in. There were three separate cameramen and a guy holding a boom mic. "So how would you describe yourselves? Are you feminists, is the music just a platform to protest feminine rights? Or do you see yourselves as an actual band?"

Mel fumed and was about to curse him out so I jumped in. "We are a band first and foremost, the fact we support feminism is just coincidental , all our the songs are original.."

He was taken aback by my quick response. "So you are Mimi, is that correct?"

"Yep that's me."

"How did you girls meet? Were you friends who decided to form a band?"

"Well I was looking to play in a band, it just so happened that the girls already had a band and since it was the best one in Kansas I wanted to join them, you know you always want to play with musicians who are better than you."

He turned to Jas. "So tell us about the songs, is it punk, Indie or do you classify it as rock?"

She laughed we Classify it as The Lips and we do what we do, don't place no labels on us, we do it all."

"So how do you think you will go, can you win?"

"Hell yeah we can win! We ain't here to watch."

We walked away feeling like we weren't being taken seriously, we were definitely on the outer. It was going to take a huge effort to finish in the top five let alone win.

We walked away to the bar where we got some drinks and moved to a table. Jas and Sandy fell into a hushed conversation as we listened to Mel ramble on about the whole thing being rigged. We were just here for eye candy.

Things were getting a bit heated when a couple of other musos came over and introduced themselves. They came on pretty strong trying to hit on us. Cindy laughed. "Guys you are wasting your time, if you want to talk music then we're in but we all have girlfriends."

"Girlfriends.... You mean you're all gay?"

Mel laughed. "Well let's just say everyone at this table has one thing in common.... We all like pussy."

Jas burst out laughing as the guys spluttered and made quick excuses to vanish. Sandy mumbled. "Shit what a bunch of assholes."

"Welcome to our world babe." Jas whispered in her ear. They were fast becoming friends.

When we got back to the hotel mom and the girls had arrived and they all looked pretty happy. Mom gave me a worried look but Molly smiled. "Now that looks more like the Mimi we have all come to know and love."

April joined in and mom swallowed whatever it was she was going to say.

I had to leave them to it because Mel had called a band meeting. "Right I think it's clear that we are going to have to pull something outa the bag here tonight or we are going home with our tails between our legs."

We all agreed so I made a suggestion. "What say we start with that new song, the one with the drum intro, I reckon that would make a kick ass start to the set."

Cindy nodded. "Yeah man that thing rocks."

Mel didn't look quite so convinced but Jas nodded. "Yeah then follow that with Almost there."

"Yeah but the first song, its important nobody is going to expect that from us, they're expecting indie girl pop. I think we extend the drum intro build it and Jas rather than all of us coming in together after 16 bars you come in with a big fat E and hold it let it ring out, get some feedback going, then Mel an I will come in next time around with single strums holding the E with you then we will build it fat and loud next time around Mel and I will come in with the vocals and this time you have to help on the chorus."

It took an hour but we had our set list we picked all the more up tempo numbers, we were going to go out on a high come what may.

The show was due to kick off at eight O'clock and we were the fourth band up. The crowd was huge, the place was sold out and when I cast my eyes out over the audience there were plenty of Kansas flags and pennants, some idiot even had a Jayhawks flag he was waving like a Wildman. Shit the tension was building and there was banter flying around. There was also a huge group of girls I recognized from school, yep the gay influence was here tonight.

Mom April and Molly had good seats right down near the front, Molly and Sandy sat close together and Molly was in her ear as they laughed about something, April was in deep conversation with mom and not paying much attention. I laughed to myself, if she didn't watch out, we might both lose girlfriends....

The MC introduced the first band who were from Nebraska, damn they were good to they got plenty of applause. As good as they were, they lacked an edge, musically they were tight and the vocals were strong but they lacked something.

The next band was from Oklahoma and they were a bit of a let-down, they were more garage band than actual band. Arkansas was up next and man they brought it, they were rocking and we all stared at each other and mouthed, WOW, shit what an act to have to follow. We had a quick huddle and Mel led off with passionate gusto. "OK girls we are here and we are taking this thing, no fucking around...we are going to kick ass so let's give it our best and leave nothing on stage."

We walked out on stage and there was a huge roar from the crowd and the Jayhawks flag was waving madly. I watched as mom and the girls were standing clapping like crazy, Molly had her fingers in her mouth whistling loudly.

The MC seemed taken by surprise at our welcome, he got caught up in it and gave us a boisterous introduction. Cindy started with the drum intro it was a cross between the Pogues on crack and maybe the Drop Kick Murphy's the drums sounded amazing, yeah Cindy was good and the groove was fat and stinging, think Ball room Blitz but louder more powerful, then Jas came in with the bass. The tension was building nicely and the crowd was well into it. Then when Mel and I came in and Jas started dancing the crowd went ballistic. Jas danced right up to Mel and got in her face as they danced off leaving me free to insert a loud ringing riff. Fuck it sounded amazing this was what the DKM's could have been... Boston eat your heart out.

By the time we got to our third song the crowd were all on their feet and were dancing and clapping along. The bass drum sounded thick and fat and it took me a while to figure out it was the crowd stomping their feet. Mel was better than I could ever remember and Jas was in my face shaking her cute ass like a stripper on speed. There was no doubting we were the pick so far, the crowd reaction left no room for argument. By the time we finished the aisles were full and the area in front of the stage was overflowing and front and center was Molly, Sandy, April and even mom dancing their asses off. Holy shit mom in the mosh pit, holy fuck.

I thought the crowd was going to scream the place down when we finished. They wanted an encore and they wanted it bad. The rules however didn't allow for that.

We went out front and Sandy leapt into my arms, April hugged us both. Molly joined in but before I could say anything a group of fans flooded us and there were hugs and kisses from happy go lucky fans. Sandy looked a little jealous but after signing some T-shirts and a set of boobs they disappeared leaving me to talk. Mom screamed to be heard over the next band which had fired up. "Sweetheart you were amazing, all of you, I'm so proud."

"Not as proud as me." April countered. "Yeah babe you were rocking." Molly added with fervor.

I left them to listen as I returned to sit with Mel, Cindy and Jas. We were having a few beers off to one side and a few girls hung around throwing themselves at Mel and especially Jas. Cindy always amazed me she was so cool and laid back, she was easily as pretty as Jas in a darker way, not outward and bubbly but deep and cool she was a watcher and a thinker, always with her eye on the prize. Her eyes were dark and glistened with insight. Yeah, she was deep.

Soon the prelims were over and the judges had to narrow it down to four. All the bands were called on stage. The MC built the tension as he called out the first band and it was the band from Arkansas. Next up was the band from Iowa, they were pretty good and much like us managed to get the fans out of their seats. Proudly we were called up next which got the loudest shout out. The last band called out was the local boys from Missouri they were a band straight out of the university and they got a cheer almost as loud as ours but I thought not as raucous.

Next came the random drawing of band names out of a hat to see who was going up first in the finals. Surprisingly it was the locals who came out first, then Arkansas, us and lastly Iowa. The dice was thrown, it would have been nice to go last but we were happy just to make it.

We had a quick meeting as the Local boys kicked off their last chance. We had to play four songs so we were careful with the selections. We decided to start off with the love song ballad and finish with our rockiest number

I managed to squeeze in another get together with the girls and mom. There were congratulations all round but it was impossible to talk because fans kept coming up to talk and wish us well.

Our turn finally arrived and when we walked on stage the place erupted in a groundswell of screams and cries, of course the Jayhawks got another furious wave. Mel and I walked up to the microphone and Jas started her slow ascending bass intro it was deep and sombre, Cindy joined with a cymbal roll building it gradually. Mel and I sung into the one mic staring lovingly into each other's eyes. My guitar part was quiet and warm finger picked clean with no distortion for the start. Mel gave it her all and I matched her as we shared a deep moment our mouths almost touching as we sang. Then it was into the solo, Mel picked up the quiet guitar line and I stomped on the big muff and ripped into my solo with long drawn out notes singing dirtily over the top. Jas sauntered up to me as I played leaning back with my eyes closed and she swayed sexily in front of me and when I opened my eyes she was in the moment as well her eyes shut tight as she swayed erotically enjoying the moment. When we came back to the vocals Mel and I again sung to each other our mouths close together her piercing eyes staring into mine and such was the intensity that a little tear escaped her eyes.

At the finish the crowd who had been noisy was now apoplectic stomping and clapping furiously. Molly was back with her whistle the only worry was the expression on Sandy's face she looked distraught.

Our next songs ramped up in tempo and our last song was riotous with Jas and I dancing wildly our strings touching as she rocked and bopped sensuously in front of me showing her sexy ass to the audience in those tightly stretched shiny black latex tights.

God it went off there were people everywhere dancing standing on seats and screaming. We had a couple of crazy drunk girls who managed to escape security and get on stage to dance with Jas who was in her own little world, they flung their arms in the air pirouetting and twirling crazily like gypsies in the night.

The crowd screamed demanding an encore, they pleaded for it but the MC took control shooing us off the stage, although even after we were gone it took ages to quieten them down.

The final band was a bit anticlimactic after that but it was nice to know we had set the bar that high. Finally the announcements were about to be made, like the first time the bands were called back up on stage. We held hands as the presentations were to be made.

Third place was the Arkansas outfit, which brought polite applause. When the local band was chosen for second place, I felt Jas squeezing me hard, her hand was that tight I thought I would end up with broken bones.

Then the winners were announced and of course it was us. Jas flipped jumping up and down, Mel grabbed me and hugged me tight planting a big sloppy kiss on my gaping mouth. Cindy just stood there smiling knowingly as if she had always known... God she was so cool.

Molly and April burst onto stage with us but I noticed Sandy was not quite so effusive. We had to play again to finish the night.

As soon as I could get down I grabbed Sandy to give her a kiss but she turned away and all I got was cheek. Uncertain what was going on I asked. "Babe what's the matter."

"I saw you and Mel singing that song... You're in love with her aren't you!"