All Comments on 'Marion's Story Ch. 09'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I am so glad Marion/Mi found peace. I work in the music biz and so much of it rang true. As far as the family & band drama, interchanging alliances of who's sleep with who, you need a scorecard. The group therapy scene had Julia Michaels's "Issues" running through the soundtrack in my mind. My therapist also says labels bog us down. Finally! I'd like to hear that Lips record!

Lycan1212Lycan1212almost 4 years ago
Been an amazing ride

this story has bee an amazing ride from start to finish just love the character's its certainly been a roller coaster if a journey for mi loved it

IscreamforJoyIscreamforJoyalmost 4 years ago

I still think Cagivagurl and noobdude are the same author the writing is the same and main character are similar.

Michael Curtiss, Nathan, Marion, Chris Adams: are all character encouraged by loved ones to dress and pass as beautiful women.

Not all men that crossdress are not gay but the loved ones force men on them.

Maybe the women think because the men are attractive as women they must try to attract men and want to have sex with men, the stereotype.

Now it maybe true that a crossdresser needs to expand their horizons and explore their sexuality though encouragement guidance patience and understanding.

But if one knows oneself as, Polonius said "be true to thee self", must a person be forced to change because others think they should think act as we want them to?

How many people have morals and principles and ethics and values.

How many wives marry a man and think they train them, most man act a certain way for the wife but have they changed them or does the husband adapts, a happy wife a happy life.

That's probably why there are so many divorces today many partners do not want to change who they are for the sake of their partners.

Have sex with your mother, have sex with children, have sex with an animal try it you might like it.

Just because you dress well and look attractive crossdressing as a women, does not mean you want sex with another men. If women dress sexy does she advertize she wants sex and is she asking to be raped. What does that say?

Forcing someone to due something sexually they do not want to is rape.

There might a few people that into that but it is against the law for a reason.

Though with this series the author actually tries explain their reasons for thinking that a crosser might be bi sexual.

Maybe you're just scared?"

Sighing deeply, she murmured. "OK it was a bit over the top but, I have always wondered whether you might be a little curious about the male sex."

"But I told you I wasn't gay."

"Mi nobody looks as attractive as you do without wanting to attract others, the clothes we wear are to make us look pretty and attractive, I know

what it feels like to be embarrassed about my sexuality, it took me years to come to grips with the fact I liked girls, that I was a lesbian, and

then you came along and turned my world upside down, it has taken longer to realise that none of it matters, all that matters is I love you with all

my heart."

Forcing someone to due something sexually they do not want to do is rape.

There might a few people into that but it is against the law for a reason.

I do enjoy your stories.

If you are noobdude please finish boiled frog you have become a better writer.

Someone tried to end the story. It had a nice twist with the secretary but left too many loose ends.

darthnader19darthnader19almost 4 years ago
An amazing experience

Ive been checking back everyday hoping for an update and it was all worth the wait, a beautiful conclusion to an amazing experience. one the best stories Ive read in a very long time and one which i will be re reading again and again.

Keep up the excellent work, we need more talented writers like you in the Trans section

coyote62coyote62almost 4 years ago

Of all the stories I've read this series has been one of my favs. I've never had one I hated to see this one end. I've loved it since page one!! I'd have loved to see MI married and the thought of April in his bed gets me crazy. Payback for all the pain.

Great story... Loved it all!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You outdid yourself !!!

I read a lot of the comments from your other stories. I think you have definitely made them ear their words lol. It made me happy to see NO forced bi and NO forced gay anywhere in this series. This is one of my favorites now. I DO like reading about gurls who cone into their own with men. And forced into it is a fantasy that gets me hot, but this one, is one of your best works, in my opinion. I was happy that even though Mi DID try it (sucking the stripper a little) it was ultimately her own choice. Thanks for that.

Sincerely Miss Kira Bangkok

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I think that if this story had continued on Molls would have had Mi sucking cocks and taking it in the ass has been a great story I really like your style and your stories keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This could go on

There is more that could be told with this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry to see it end but..

Now you can start another great series. Loved every chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmm...

Molly is toxic, Mi definitely shouldn't trust her. She gets jealous when Mi sings a duet with another girl, but then sucks a dick right in front of her, then tries to get Mi to do it too, even though she obviously doesn't want to? It would've been funny to me if Mi did actually like it and dumped Molly for some dude, it would serve Molly right. Not sure why I'm getting all wound up over this. I guess it's just that I like the Mi character and I just know that Molly is going to keep hurting her. Molly has said all along that she can't be monogamous, but Mi seems like she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

should of known

overall it was a good story i was hoping mi would stick to her guns and not do it but in the end the girls wore her down with booze and humiliation

why cant the girls believe that some of us guys are envious of girls with all the texture, fabrics and colors they get to wear that the lucky ones that are able to pull it off without being laughed at or recognized as a crossdresser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story !

I had sort of hoped for some revenge on April and Sue for the misery that they had piled on Marion over the years, but actually this way was better.

Excellent writing and the story drew you into the characters and made you want everything to work out for Mi, and in the end it did !

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 4 years ago
Magnificent Saga from Beginning to End - Loved it all!

Breathless and wonderful. The interlude with the psychiatrist was inspired. Just loved it. Molly is great. When is Mi finally going to get over labels? Just enjoy life - she's gorgeous, wealthy, loved by her family and her special someone and she got the talent to create more. 99% of the world would love to switch places with her. Anyway, I just loved the entire saga. Beautifully realized.

One wish: I thought the other band members of the Lips were so interesting, especially Mel. I'd love to see a spin-off story based on her. I get the feeling her groupies just aren't enough and she might just fall for a T-girl herself someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A good story. However, I can not see how he could ever trust or forgive April. Life rarely gives a perfect Hallmark ending where everyone is forgiven and everything is all rainbows and sunshine. Hatred and jealousy that has existed for years along with intentional acts to hurt and destroy just does not disappear after a few sessions and hugs.

nitetrapnitetrapover 3 years ago

Very good. Not at all dissimilar my transition process so this hit me in the feels. If I had one criticism it's that the story takes place in middle America and it's very obvious that your British. Still though great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m not usually a btb kind of reader, but April got off way to easy for stealing two girlfriends, and the worst was her outing Mi.

Other than that I’m really enjoying your story. Keep up the good work.

KS

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago

awesome author, love your style

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five Stars..That was a real tearjerker

ColonelinguistColonelinguist10 months ago

The best literature - Moby Dick, The Invisible Man,

( Ellison ) Tale of Two Cities, The Bible, ultimately all speak to the human condition, so we all can relate to them in some small ways and they in fact, can become like micro therapy sessions for everyone.

The way I see it, in today’s world of the ‘Me Too’ movement and LBGTQ issues coming even before our Supreme Court - tales such as ‘Marion’s Story’ must also occupies those same bookshelves of importance.

Case in point: Sandy and April’s session with their own therapist with our girls, Mi and Mol in tow as well, and I had been thinking about the ethos of just how he started crossdressing in the first place.

Marion’s sister’s were some mean little bitches from the beginning of this tale. It was typical sibling rivalry; a thing most of us can relate to and him being the only boy with a somewhat androgynous handle, as well as the baby brother in the family, it became a constant struggle for him to prove his masculinity as well as his own self worth. And then there’s the even deeper issue that Molly confronts head on for her conflicted lover - how can a guy who chooses to abandon his male identity entirely, deny that dressing in effeminate attire, 24/7 is not meant to attract and entice men sexually, and therefore; kinda gay. In fact really, really gay! - something most men reading this know from their own transvestite experiences- and Mi will be needing psycho therapy for many years to come and so will at his messed-up sisters.

But I empathize with him, Marion and her, Mi as well. If his sister April, hadn’t outed him to His girlfriend Molly about his dress-up fetish, his year of secretly crossdressing would more than likely remain just that - a secret that millions of other guys like him cowardly keep hidden away from all but total strangers that they sometimes meet in dimly lit bars and on online hookup sites.

This has been one of The best stories I’ve read here so far by way, despite its poor editing. Somebody needs their ass kicked for not helping you with all that. Especially after 18 chapters and more than a couple of years of work that you put into it. I haven’t a clue how it works, but do any of the folks at Literotica even read these stories? It makes this entire platform seem cheap and seedy IMO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES