Marion's Story Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,541 Followers

Mel, Jas, Cindy weren't able to escape Mom and she made them stay at the house with us and as we were rushing fighting over the only bathroom, mom was mom and she was busy cooking a huge dinner.

Jas who became our unofficial costume designer pulled out these really wild costumes, jeez Louise strippers would be embarrassed to wear them but she wasn't going to be denied. I tried to find something else but like it or not I was going to be the schoolgirl. She was the sexy maid, Mel was the naughty nurse and Cindy looked incredible as a very sexy wonder woman.

As I slipped into my costume, I was embarrassed, the tunic skirt was so short it exposed my stocking tops and Jas pulled some of the top buttons of my white blouse so I couldn't do them up and my frilly little black bra was clearly visible to all and sundry. Moll's did our makeup and it was slutty to the extreme I had so much hairspray on that if anybody smoked near me, I swear I was going up in Flames.

I was right when mom saw us walk out, she about had a fit, "Oh my lord...Marion...oh my what will the pastor say?"

As we were getting ready to eat April, Sandy, Sue Bev and their husbands all turned up and if I thought moms' eyes bulged well, when Mark and Geoff saw us their eyes weren't the only thing bulging.

Bev slapped Marks shoulder, "Hey buddy boy stop staring, your god damned eyes look like they're going to pop."

"Sorry." He apologized. Sue laughed, "Jesus, the town ain't going to know what hit it, man there's gonna be trouble tonight."

The chatter started and it was impossible to concentrate I kept seeing mom's eyes glancing over at me and I felt like I was letting her down. Everybody else was bright and bubbly as the laughter escalated and the banter between Sue and April really took off, looking at mom though I felt bad.

After dinner I found a quiet moment to apologize, "I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to offend you."

She hugged me into her arms, "Marion sweetheart I know this is your stage costume, I have seen it before, I just have to keep telling myself it's really you. Darling you are so pretty, even beside all those other girls you look like a star. I'm not embarrassed, I'm proud, but I will have to pray hard tonight to make up for it."

We left to go and do some final checks leaving Mom and the family behind to finish getting ready.

When we walked in the bar was already packed, they had done the hard yards promoting it on the radio and there were flyers all around town. The que was already stretched out down the street. When we walked through the doors the cheering started and it just built as we climbed up on stage to tune up and do the final checks. Moll's went off to talk to the manager and get us some drinks, we went out to the green room to chill out. Mel was the first, now that we were away from the family she said, "Well, it was a rocky start but you did it, congratulations Mi, you did good."

Jas yelled out, "Yeah babes you did great, that girl is in love."

Cindy ever the chilled one called out, "Kudo's girl, you nailed it."

Just then Moll's walked in carrying drinks. We started with beers so we didn't get too wasted. As I was about to take a long pull on mine Mel stood up raising her bottle to the roof, "To Molly and Mi, may their happiness last forever."

We quickly decided on a set list starting with a crowd favorite Cherry Red Lips.

We were just finishing our second drinks when the manager poked his head in the door, "OK ladies you're up."

The moment we walked out on stage and the lights came on in a blinding flash the place erupted, foot stomping and riotous cat calls. Cindy started long before we were actually ready driving the beat with her inimitable rolling thunder intro. Jas who was still strapping on her bass gave Cindy a glare but broke into a laugh, "Wow the girls in a rush tonight."

As she settled down, she came in dead on the one beat with that biggest fattest chord and then fell into that beautiful tight bass line. Mel smashed out a power chord as I held a long sustained E chord using my tube screamer I let it hang dragging out just enough feedback to sustain it, then as the thunderous applause and chanting started Mel cut in with the vocals and if it was possible the screaming got louder and we were away.

Jas dancing like her life depended on it bouncing all over the stage, getting right in Mel's face. I focused on the riff and making sure I was on it.

As I glanced down into the crowd, I saw April and Sandy dancing with their hands waving wildly in the air and right beside them was Sue and Bev and they went ballistic as the crowd pushed them. As I glanced further back Mom was there as well dancing with Mark and Geoff who were keeping a very protective guard around her.

The mosh pit ain't for the feint hearted and when Molls joined the girls it went off. The crowd surged forward and the atmosphere became supercharged. The screaming was so loud as they sang our song with us. During the chorus Mel ripped her mike off the stand and knelt down at the front of the stage aiming her mike out into the crowd as they sang the chorus line over and over we didn't even have to sing.

At the end of the first set. As we were getting ready to get off the stage this chant started way up the back somewhere, 'MARION, MARION, MARION.' And it got louder and louder. Mel grabbed me by the shoulders and a mic and screamed out, "Yeah Dodge get on it your very own home town star." She held up my hand as they screamed out my name.

That was pretty much the way the night went. The place rocked we had to do three encores and afterwards we were swamped by fans trying to push open the green room doors.

I was trapped by a huge group of kids I went to school with, girls and boys and they all wanted pictures and autographs. A couple of girls wanted more than that but with Molly standing guard that wasn't happening.

"Mother fucker!" Mel yelled as we flopped into the big comfy sofa in the green room, "What a night, jeez they were into that."

As we got our breath back Moll's pushed her way in carrying more drinks and a bottle of Jamison's. "Good news bad news girls, which do you want first?"

As we all exchanged glances Mel said, "Give us the good news."

"We just got booked to play tomorrow night as well."

Mel snorted what's the bad news?"

"We have to postpone the engagement party to Sunday afternoon."

"No way!" I yelled, "Jesus Moll's mom will have a fit."

She sat beside me squeezing her cute ass between Jas and me, "Don't worry babes I already spoke to mom and she's fine, Sue is trying hard to change her ticket."

If Friday night was big Saturday was bigger, the que stretched for miles when we showed up. Mom had to baby sit so Bev could come but secretly I think she was pleased. One night was enough for her.

Not having to guard mom the guys got into it a bit more and were front and center with the girls Mark especially.

Sunday was sleep in day and it was mid-morning before we all rose. It was a fun feeling waking up at home but with the girls all there. Mom might have been shocked by some of the language but she never complained, although the girls were pretty good.

When Sue turned up, she looked very second hand she had way too much to drink so our engagement party was sort of low key. As a little bonus the bar supplied us with plenty of booze although most of it went unopened. Just enough for some toasts and a little hair of the dog.

The girls Bev, Sue and April did adjourn to the treehouse for a few drinks by ourselves. Sue laughed, "Well I guess it's fitting that we do this here, I mean this is where it all started, are you happy little bro?"

Laying back on one of the old pillows with my hands behind my head I smiled, "I couldn't be happier, I guess I should be thanking you all."

April sighed, "No not really I was a bitch, I did it to make fun of you."

Bev added, "Yeah I guess we all thought you hated it which is why we did it, you're having the last laugh though, so cheers to that." She raised her glass of tequila and we all threw back our shots.

"Marion...sorry Mi, last night, oh my god you guys were amazing, is it always like that? I mean the crowd were so into it and the clapping and screaming."

"Yeah pretty much, we have noisy fan's what can I say."

Bev added, "God damn it was a good night, Mark and me don't get out much so it was special for us. Man, he was worked up last night, we haven't done it that hard for such a long time."

Sue giggled, "I thought Geoff was going to blow a valve he was so fucking horny. Did you see the look on their faces when they walked and saw you girls in your costumes? Dirty rat got a hard on staring at my brother."

Bev laughed, "Mark was no better, I thought he was gonna call out Marion's name when we were doing it last night, fuck when we were dancing, he was drooling."

We had another couple of rounds before we went down to the party.

Sue had to fly out that night, April and Sandy also had to leave. The girls in the band headed away on Monday leaving just Moll's and me to keep mom company. It was a quiet few days before we had to go as well. The tour was about to get underway and it was going to make or break the band. Mel wanted that record deal and she wanted it bad."


Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,541 Followers
12