Marissa’s Home Visitor

Story Info
Marissa returns home, but someone's been waiting.
1.3k words
4.09
11.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
selurn
selurn
18 Followers

The sounds of the city echoed in Marissa's ears as she neared her home after a night out on the town. It had been a good evening; she'd caught up with some friends she hadn't seen in a while, met and planned a date for the coming weekend with a cute boy at the bar, and had even gotten a few free drinks -- largely because of how nice she looked, she imagined.

Marissa had recently turned 18, and had naturally light, long blonde hair with straight bangs draped shyly across her forehead. A small bit of mascara was all it took to make her bright blue eyes seem like sapphires whenever the light caught them. An aspiring therapist, Marissa had a kind, bookish, and easy-going demeanor. She was always doing her best to tune her emotions to the interaction at hand, and could effortlessly switch between a charming jokester with a brilliant smile to a soft and tender listener with whom you could share any problem. Marissa, was, in a word, desirable. Liked by nearly everyone that had ever met her, she'd lived a largely conflict-free life.

That was about to change.

Hands digging into her pockets to fish out her apartment keys, Marissa pranced up the steps to her porch. No sooner had she inserted the key than a hand clamped over her mouth as she was grabbed from behind. A muffled cry escaped her, but there didn't appear to be anyone close enough to notice what was going on. Effortlessly, the stranger unlocked the door and firmly guided Marissa inside.

"Do you know what's about to happen to you?" asked a masculine voice, thin undertones of tense, barely restrained violence underlying every word.

Truth be told, Marissa had scarcely begun to process anything from the moment she'd been grabbed. Stunned, she didn't even attempt to answer.

"I'll give you a hint." Still holding her from the back, and with effortless strength, the man guided her left hand down and behind her, resting it on the firm bulge in his jeans.

Beginning to understand the implication, Marissa tried to wrestle away, hoping there was still time to escape through the front door to one of the public areas near her apartment such as the café across the street. Unfortunately, despite being in good shape, her lithe frame was simply not strong enough to escape the seemingly iron grasp of the stranger towering above her.

Forcefully, the man walked her next to a couch she had in the living room just inside the doorway, pushing the top half of her torso over the armrest. The sun dress she'd been wearing offered no barrier as his hand found its way to her lace underwear and quickly pulled it down.

Just as the underwear peeled away from her ass, the reality of the situation began to hit home, and Marissa finally found her voice. She attempted to plead, but the hand clamped over her mouth made communication impossible.

"Don't worry, I'll remove my hand shortly; I like to hear the screams and cries." A quick rustling sound reached Marissa's ears, as the unmistakable sound of a belt being unfastened finished.

"Here's the deal. I am going to fuck every hole you have to offer, and I'm going to do it in my favorite order. The good news is that it gets more enjoyable for you with each new hole. The bad news is that I'm starting with your ass."

The hand slowly slid away from her mouth, "Beg me not to fuck your ass."

"Why are you doing this? Please just leave me alo"

*thwap* A snap rang through the air shortly followed by an involuntary chirp as a red, stinging hand print appeared on Marissa right ass cheek.

"I said... Beg me not to fuck your ass. And I'd advise you to do what I say."

"Please don't."

"Don't WHAT?"

"D-Don't fuck my ass"

Grinning, the man lined up his rock-hard cock at the entrance to her tight asshole, slowly sliding the tip up and down her crack. "Sorry miss, but I've already told you what I'm gonna do, and there really isn't any negotiating to be done."

A persistent pressure grew against Marissa's back door, followed by a barely audible *pop* as the tip of the cock slide in. Groaning, Marissa shifted back and forth, trying to find a way to escape the pain.

"oooh that's it" he muttered as his cock sank deeper into her asshole and the tears began to stream down her face. "Oh my god that ass is fucking tight. Mmmmmmm." Slowly, the cock began to pump in and out, the pain causing Marissa to scream involuntarily.

"Fuuuck yes, scream for me you slut. Oh my god I'm getting close!"

The cock was now pistoling in and out of her tight hole, each thrust more painful than the last. "Oh, oh, OOOOOOOH." A warm sensation filled Marissa's backside as hot ropes of sticky cum filled her ass.

"That was amazing, now turn around and get on your knees". Spinning her around and pushing her to the floor, the man began tapping his erection against Marissa's face. "What do you suppose we're gonna do next? I'd advise you to figure it out before I have to tell you."

Trying not to wretch from the smell of her own ass, Marissa took the cock into her mouth, smeared cum still running along the length of the shaft.

"You're gonna get it nice and clean for me, that way it's nice and clean when we move to your last hole."

Hesitantly, Marissa took the tip of the cock into her mouth.

"OOOh that's nice, you're a natural slut you are."

Marissa, trying to simply end her plight as quickly as possible, began using every blowjob technique she'd ever read about. Her head bobbed up and down on the cock as her tongue circled the head, focusing on lightly flicking the sensitive area under the head. "Yesssss, that's it. Oh my god you're so fucking hot." The man's hips begin to almost subconsciously shift back and forward as he lightly fucked her mouth. Just when she thought she couldn't take the taste anymore, the cock disappeared from her mouth.

"I always save the best for last." Picking her up, the man dumped Marissa's upper torso over the arm of the couch and onto the cushioning, her face pointed towards the ceiling. He spread her legs, and pulled her ass forward to rest on top of the armrest in what was effectively an unorthodox angled missionary position.

"Don't bother begging this time." And with that, his cock slipped deep into her pussy. His cock pummeled into her again and again, each thrust seeming to fill her completely before immediately leaving what felt like an enormous emptiness as it was pulled out. After what felt like an eternity, his breathing changed and the thrusts grew more rapid.

"Fuck fuck fuck"

The pounding became slow and methodical, Marissa couldn't help how wet and aroused she was, the cock slowly bringing her closer and closer.

"Oooh, ooooh," moaned the man as a simultaneous moan escaped from Marissa.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Tell me to fill your pussy with cum. TELL ME!"

"FILL MY SLUTTY PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM!" Screamed Marissa, unable to contain herself from the cascading layers of emotion and pleasure.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK"

Warmth filled Marissa's insides as cum once again poured into her. A trail began immediately leaking from her pussy as he slowly pulled his cock out and laid next to her on the couch, their breathing both heavy from the night's activities.

"I gotta say, I've never been handed a contract before going home with a girl, nor have I ever tried something like that before, but that was fucking hot Marissa."

Turning to face the cute guy from the bar, Marissa chuckled, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I've always wanted to try something like that. This wasn't too weird for you though? We're still on for the weekend?"

"Holy fuck, absolutely we are. You were already the cutest, nicest girl I'd ever met. Now you're the hottest too."

"Good," sighed Marissa contentedly, a relaxed smile spread across her face. "Good." And with a fluttering of her eyelids, she faded off to sleep.

selurn
selurn
18 Followers