Marital Lust 02: "Play Me"

Story Info
A business trip, some erotic audio, and a sexy FaceTime...
3.3k words
4.66
15.5k
10

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it's not like that night in Vegas came completely out of the blue. Based on what I told you, my wife had planned the entire night, but I really shouldn't have been surprised that she did.

I realized this on the flight back home. She was asleep in the seat next to me and since I can never sleep on a plane, I was trying to pass the time by listening to a podcast. Unfortunately for the latest piece of true crime in my ears, I wound up getting distracted by thinking of the night before. The club, Ashley, that amazing fuck back in our hotel room--it all seemed surreal. We were never afraid of new ways to have fun in bed, but that went further than anything we'd done at home. Where did it all come from?

"Seattle," I whispered to myself as I stared out the window, "Of course."

She's always done her fair share of business travel and this year had been no different--every few months, she'd be off to another city for a few days, leaving me to work, kid wrangling, and spending the late nights indulging in an erotic audio or two. Sure, work was work and trying to drag our teenager out of bed so they can get to school on time can be its own brand of pain in the ass, but all in all I found that time easy to navigate.

Seattle had been a few months before our trip to Vegas. I can't remember why she was going out there--some conference, I think--and it didn't really matter. What did, though, was that she was going to be three hours behind, and that meant that as I settled into bed around 10:30 or 11:00, she would probably be in the middle of dinner or drinks with her team. And that's exactly what happened--we found time for a quick phone call or some texts between meetings. Although on her last day of the trip, she emailed me. The subject line was "Open me at 11:00 Your Time" with an attachment. I texted her asking if it was legit and she confirmed it was, but wouldn't say anything else.

A couple of hours of television later, the kid was asleep and I made my way up to the bedroom, iPad in hand. I opened the email and saw that the text was simply "Play Me" directing me to an attached audio file with the same name. I went and grabbed my AirPods and when I got back into the room, sat on the bed before hitting play.

"Hey babe," my wife said, "I know I'm away, so that means you're probably in bed again getting ready to listen to one of those files you keep in that folder you don't think I know about."

My jaw dropped and I had to catch my breath for a second.

"Oh, don't act too surprised," she continued, "I knew you looked at porn when I'm away. Well, I thought I did. I was just surprised that this is what got you off."

She paused for a moment and I began to get anxious, clearly thinking I was going to be in a world of trouble when she got home. I took a deep breath as she began speaking again, "You're probably really worried right now, aren't you? Your wife found your dirty little secret and you're wondering how pissed she's going to be when she gets home.

Well ... don't worry about it, babe."

She paused again and I took another deep breath. This was going in a direction I wasn't expecting.

"Okay, I'm going to admit that I was a little ... well, perturbed at first, like you'd expect. But I let it go because it's not like you've been ignoring me. So you like hearing some slut talk dirty to you. So what? It's not like you're cheating on me with them or anything.

Plus, I listened to some of them.

And you've got some nasty little fantasies, don't you?"

Oh shit, I thought.

"All those women asking you to come on their big breasts. Telling you how fast they want you to stroke your dick. Oh, and all that anal sex. I think those surprised me the most. I didn't think you were into that," she said.

I swallowed and took a deep breath, feeling my cock stir. I still wasn't sure where this was going, but her sultry voice revealing all of this was turning me on.

"And you know what, baby? Listening to them and thinking of you listening to them? That got me off.

I love thinking about you masturbating. I don't care if it's LC's or Angel's or Elle's voice and not mine. In fact, I love the thought of you stroking that thick cock of yours while Elle pretends to take it up her big ass. God, just thinking about it is getting me wet."

I heard her take a deep breath and did the same. She asked "Are you turned on already?" and I nodded, then reached down to feel how hard I was.

"Oh, that's a stupid question, because I know you are. And you know what? I'm glad. Because tonight ...", she leaned into the mic and whispered: "I'm going to be the slut you listen to."

Another pause and my jaw dropped.

"You heard me. You're going to lay back and listen and my voice is going to get you off. So I want you to get naked and lay down on the bed. Pause if you need to. I'll be here."

I paused the audio file and got undressed, then laid down on the bed. I was already rock hard and hoped for a moment that I could last for all of the 10 minutes that were left on the audio file.

"You're all ready? Good.

Wrap your hand around your shaft and stroke it for me. Just a little. That's good.

Now stroke and squeeze at the top. Let that little bead of precum out.

Mmmm ... I love when I'm going down on you and I can taste it. Just knowing that behind that is a big load of ... well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

In fact, take your hand off your cock."

I did as told and she continued.

"Now, anticipation. Mmmm ... that's the word. I know you're feeling it, too. Thinking about how it's going to feel when you shoot that big load all over your stomach. It's got you so horny doesn't it? It should.

It's got me horny, too.

I'm naked, baby. Just lying here on the bed trying not to touch myself. You should see my nipples. You know how hard they get when I'm turned on. God, by tits feel so big in my hands and ..."

I heard her breathe heavy and squeak.

"Pinch yours. I know you like it when I do that."

I pinched both my nipples and squirmed on the bed while I heard her inhale sharply again as she pinched hers.

"It feels so good to rub and pinch them. I can't imagine what's going through your head right now.

How about I put an image in your head? Like me oiling up my tits so you can fuck them. Or rubbing your creamy cum all over them. Or maybe one of those sluts you listen to is licking your cum off of them. Ooo, would you like to see that? Some slut licking your cum off your wife's tits? Or maybe I'm the one who gets to lick the cum off of her. Wouldn't you like to see that?"

She breathed sharply and I knew she was squeezing her nipples again. I continued to squirm on the bed and began to grip the sheets.

"God, my pussy is so swollen. It's so wet, too. I haven't even touched it yet and it's aching. Maybe it's time. You think it's time? Well, let me just slide my hands down my stomach and ..."

She moaned and I gripped the sheets tighter. This was killing me.

"I'm so fucking wet, baby. You want to hear how wet I am? I'm going to rub my clit for you."

The mic shifted a little and then I heard the sounds of her fingers on her pussy. It sounded like it was soaked and I began to picture putting my tongue on it.

"You like that, don't you? My sloppy pussy. My wet fucking cunt. Yeah, baby... I'm going to fuck this cunt with my fingers."

She paused for a moment and moved her mic again to make sure I could hear her fingering her pussy, which I expected to hear her to slowly, but she was clearly moving fast, her wetness apparent. When she moved the mic back to speak, she was breathing heavily. "God, that feels so good. My finger is so deep inside me right now.

But I'm not ready for you yet, baby. Don't touch your cock yet."

That order was getting tougher to follow, but I was doing it. I heard her pant and moan before she said, "Okay, now tip your hips up and spread your legs."

I did as told. She kept going. "Slide your hands down under your ass. Rub them around. Now, squeeze it. Squeeze your ass. like I do when I'm taking that big cock down my throat."

I squeezed my ass hard and pictured her going down on me, and then thrust my hips a couple of times. She still hadn't let me touch myself, so this got me really excited and I took a deep breath then relaxed my grip on myself.

"Slide your hands over your thighs, baby," she commanded, "Feel how strong they are. Yeah. Think about how they flex when you fuck me. Mmmm ... do that, babe. Flex them like you do when my ass is sitting on them."

I rubbed my thighs and the inside of my crotch then tightened and thrust them again. It felt electric and my right hand gripped my leg while my left moved up my body and explored my neck and chest again. I could smell her sex through the earphones and while she continued to finger herself, I gripped my thighs and flexed them even tighter, coming as close to my cock as I could without touching it. Her breath got louder and heavier.

"Play with your balls."

I slid my hands down to my balls and began rubbing them while doing my best to control my breathing. They were tingling from the moment I put them in my palm and I clenched my ass while squeezing them. I was right on the edge, and even though she wasn't in the room with me, she clearly knew it.

"Oh, I bet they're so big and heavy right now," she continued, "Heavy with that big fucking load. And it's so close, isn't it baby? I know it is. Just hold off a little longer."

I began focusing on my breath while easing my grip on my balls, then put my hands back on my thighs so that I could step away from the edge. She moaned even louder.

"I just put another finger in my pussy. That's right, baby, I'm fucking my cunt with two fingers. God they're in so deep."

She put the mic next to her pussy again and I heard her fingers pumping in and out. It sounded soaked and I could hear her take them out, rub them around her clit and her wet hole before thrusting them back in. She was just as close as I was, and it was so fucking sexy to hear that.

"Stroke it for me, baby. Stroke that big fucking cock."

I took a deep breath and wrapped my hand around my cock, which by now was aching. I stroked slowly because I wanted to come right when she did.

"Get that load ready. Come on. Get there with me."

I gripped my shaft harder and started stroking faster as she continued to fuck herself. My balls began to tighten.

"Thrust those hips and pump that cock," she panted. I put my feet flat on the mattress and opened my hips wide then began thrusting into my hand. Her heavy breathing consumed my ears and I felt my orgasm build.

"Yes, baby," she moaned, "Get there. Give me that load. I want that load."

I kept stroking and thrusting, feeling it continue to build and desperately trying to hold it off until she was ready.

"Oh god, I'm almost ready, baby. Come on.

Come on ...

Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck ... ohfuck ... ohfuckohfuck... OH ..."

She let out a huge scream and my cock got stiffer and tighter then shot streams of cum all over my stomach. She continued to scream as she came and I thrust my hips until there was nothing left.

There were a few moments of silence from both of us. Or maybe she said something--I couldn't tell because I was coming down. I took a deep breath and lay flat on the bed.

A few moments later, she'd calmed down as well and said, "Oh God. Oh wow, that was so good. Thanks, babe. I hope you enjoyed it too. Now, clean yourself up and get some rest. I'll see you later."

Later, it seemed, was when I was woken up by the ringing of the FaceTime app. I'd fallen asleep shortly after listening to her, and I groggily searched for my AirPods while answering the call.

"Hey babe," she said while I adjusted my eyes. She'd had her iPad set up on the desk near her hotel room bed and was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a bathrobe.

"Hey," I replied. "Sorry. I dozed off."

"Well, it's probably pretty late there," she replied.

I looked at the clock. It was 1:00 in the morning. "It's okay. I'm glad I got to see you."

"I know it's been a little hectic this week. Sorry we couldn't talk much."

"Ah, it's okay," I replied, "I totally understand."

"Well, at least you got to have a little fun tonight, right?"

"Yeah," I replied sheepishly.

"I take it you liked that."

I didn't say much but could tell I was blushing. She smiled and said, "I'm glad. In fact, I was thinking about it all night."

"Really?"

"In fact, after I got back from drinks, I got in the bath and ... well, let's just say I couldn't help it."

I shifted a little. "Oh. Really?"

"Yeah. And I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Me too."

"You want to see what I've got for you tomorrow?" she asked.

I nodded and she stood up, then untied the robe and let it fall to the floor before sitting back on the bed with arms behind her and her legs crossed. I looked at her big tits and took a deep breath.

"I knew you'd be happy to see these," she said.

"Yeah," I breathed.

"You think you've recovered from earlier? I can understand if you haven't. I imagine that it was pretty exhausting."

"It was."

"Oh, tell me about it. Was your cock hard?"

"Yeah."

"Did you like hearing me play with my pussy?"

"Yeah," I managed.

"I bet you did. I bet you blew a huge load all over yourself," she said. "Did you?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me about it."

"I ... I did everything you told me to do. And I came all over my stomach."

"Ooo. Did it shoot out?"

"It did," I replied, "streams of it all over and even hitting my chest."

She squeezed her nipple and took a very deep breath. "Show me your cock, baby."

I slid the covers down and got my dick into the frame of the camera. I was hard again and wide awake. She took another deep breath and I saw her rubbing her breasts with her right hand while she strained to keep herself upright with the other.

"Good boy. Now you can see the surprise I have for you."

I watched as she uncrossed her legs revealing a completely hairless pussy. At that point, it had been a while since she'd shaven or waxed, and the sight of it made me very excited.

"I know you like it when I shave myself all the way. Mmmm ... and I'm so wet right now."

She spread her legs so I could see how swollen her lips were. I started stroking my cock and told her, "I can't wait to eat your wet pussy"

"I bet you can't. I can't either."

"I want to fuck that cunt too."

"Yessss ..." she said, spreading her legs wider and moving her finger over her clit, "Tell me how you're going to fuck this cunt."

"I'm going to eat you until you can't take it and then I'm going to just lay you on your back and pound you deep," I told her. My hand moved faster on my shaft and she kept rubbing her clit. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

"Show me," I ordered. "Show me how much of a fucking slut you are for me."

She slid two of her fingers down and rubbed her lips before digging them deep into her hole. I kept stroking and she moaned. "I'm your slut, baby. I'm a slut for that thick cock."

"You like this thick cock? You like watching me stroke it?"

"Yes."

"You want me to come all over myself again?"

"Yes," she repeated.

"Show me how much you want it by fucking that cunt."

She moved her fingers in and out of her pussy, the sound of her wetness coming in clear over the mic. I shifted my position so that I could thrust into my fist again. "Faster. Pound that pussy."

Her fingers picked up pace and I saw her thumb circle her clit. She was starting to squirm on her hand and was panting. Then, she took them out of her hole, rubbed her pussy again and got going again, this time with three fingers.

"Holy shit," I said.

"You like ... that?" she asked as she began pumping three fingers in and out of her cunt. "Oh God, I'm so close."

"Me too. Let's come together."

We both picked up our pace. My balls felt heavy. She moved even faster, pounding her hole with all three fingers and I watched for a few moments--which was all either of us needed.

"Stroke that dick for me. Make it come all over your hand," she said between breaths. "Yeah, like that. Just like that."

I grunted and kept fucking my fist. She continued to ram three fingers into her pussy. "I'm ready," I told her, "You ready?"

"Yeah," she managed, "Show me that load, baby. Show me that come."

I stroked faster as my balls tightened and my back arched before spurts of cum shot out of my cock and onto my hand. And she almost blew out my AirPods with her scream.

When she was done, she took her fingers away and showed me her wrecked hole. I kept the camera on my cock, which was leaking what I had left. We were both panting.

"Wow," I said.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Thanks for waking me up."

"You're welcome," she said, leaning into the screen, "I'll see you tomorrow."

She disconnected the call and I looked at the clock again, knowing that I would be asleep in a few minutes.

When I woke up for work the next morning, I had to remind myself that I hadn't dreamt either the audio or the naughty FaceTime. Even as I sat in that airplane seat, I couldn't believe it. Or the other times we'd had before finally taking this trip to Vegas. And while I know it sounds cliché to end with this, but it's true when I say we were clearly on an adventure and I couldn't wait to find out what was going to come next.