Marital Lust 13: Back to Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, he was enjoying it. I felt him stiffen some more while he was in my mouth and could even taste his salty precum. I imagined an enormous load that had been building up for a while even though I knew he spent the nights while I was away coming to his audio mistresses. But you know I wasn't jealous of that; they just helped him get ready for the real thing, and his excitement with me in that moment reminded me that they weren't any competition.

I took him out of my mouth and slinked up his body, kissing him on the throat and then the lips as I got on top of him. Then I sat up so that my breasts were right in his face. He grabbed and squeezed them before flicking at each of my big pink nipples with his tongue. It turned me on even more, so I let him do it for a while before I sat up even more, took his cock in my hand, and held it as I slid onto it.

Fuck, he felt more amazing than the toy I'd used that afternoon. I rocked back and forth, taking him deep as I once again dangled my breasts in his face. He squeezed them and returned to sucking on my nipples while I worked him slowly, reveling in the feeling of his hardness.

"Sit up," he said, which was his usual signal that he needed a little bit of a rest. I did so and swirled my hips the same way I did that night in Vegas, imitating Ashley. It felt just as amazing as it had a year ago and I slid my hand over my clit.

He squeezed my breasts and then grabbed my hips. "You look amazing."

I think I muttered "Thank you," but can't remember; I was in a trance of pleasure as I rode him while rubbing myself, close to another orgasm. And it would have been so easy to just let myself go and come right there, but I didn't want that; I wanted the feeling of coming while I coaxed it out of him, just like I had that afternoon.

So I leaned forward and kissed him again, then began to slide up and down very slowly. He grasped my back and matched my pace. His thickness filled me completely and each time I slowly moved up his dick, I squeezed it with my pussy. When he tried to be a little more forceful and go a little faster, I made sure that I slowed us down. He got that message right away and let me control our rhythm. I rewarded him by milking his cock some more.

It all sent me into a trance of sorts and I felt every inch of him throughout my body. The way he filled me up and held me against him was bliss and I let out a sigh as I forced myself to stay slow and steady. I knew that when I came it was going to be like melting into a puddle onto him and I wanted that to be as close to his orgasm as I could make it.

He gripped my back and my ass and I felt his cock stiffen, so I squeezed it with my pussy and slid as far down as I could. I could tell he was close and that got me excited. I kept him deep inside me, slowly trying to flex so that I drew his orgasm out of him. I wanted him to claim me.

His grip on my ass got harder. I sighed and pressed myself down on him even more, trying to get even deeper He let out a sound that was both a moan and a huge gasp, and I responded by gripping him. Then, he came inside me, his cock plusing as it shot out stream after stream. I started to slide up and down, flexing as I did, breathing heavily and then grunting before I felt myself tremble.

When I came, every muscle in my body stiffened and I wrung myself out on his pulsing cock. Staying quiet was incredibly tough, but I managed it even as another wave of pleasure rushed through him and he arched his back, causing another orgasm to crash through me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I let out a silent scream that lasted a few seconds before I collapsed on top of him. I kissed him before sliding off and laying down next to him with my head on his chest. As we drifted off to sleep, I smiled knowing that we'd both gotten exactly what we needed.

There would be more adventures after this. Some would just be the two of us, and some would be with other people. They would be sensual, wild, and even kinky, and I would be satisfied in ways that I could have never imagined.

Samantha and Nicole would begin a very long and fulfilling relationship that I was fortunate to be there for until we moved away a few years later. I'm still amazed that in some way, I could have been a part of it and I continue to smile at that she's finally found the happiness that she'd been missing for years.

And that idea of happiness and fulfillment was what she gave me as well, even if she probably didn't realize it. Like I said, my husband and I would go on to have so many exciting times together, but we always returned to what was most important. That was this: a night when we were together and could remind one another that no matter how far we went, we would always make sure we came back to each other.

The End

12