Mark & Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She realized that the force of his cock slamming into her cunt had caused her body to move several inches across the floor. Holding on to her waist, Mark fucked her like he had never fucked anyone before, holding on to her tight and pulling her body against him with each powerful thrust. With each glorious stroke.

Beth wrapped her legs around him and locked her ankles together, trying to pull even more of him inside her. Beth let him fuck her as hard as he wanted to, because she wanted to give him a reason to stay with her for good. She would be so good for him. Beth had never been so aroused by a man before, and knowing that he was gay and yet this much into her, made this whole wonderful experience even better.

She loved being his first woman, and had an idea of how to show him how much he meant to her. Beth knew she was going to come again, with him deep inside her pussy this time, and so she reached down and and pressed the tips of two fingers down hard onto her clit and rubbed the slick button to get her even closer, while Mark continued fucking her.

As the pleasure her pussy was experiencing increased, so did the rapid, fluttering contractions of her tight moist tunnel that sheathed Mark's cock.

Mark looked down at the soft feminine body beneath him, at the large jiggling breasts moving to the motion of their thrusts, looked at the face of his best friend, Beth, who was rapidly rubbing her pussy. And saw Beth looking back at him.

That's when Beth saw a look of uncontrollable lust come over Mark's face. Beth felt his cock increase its headstrong pace even more, pounding her cunt now as hard as he could. "Beth, Beth, I'm going to come," he moaned, in short breathless pants.

"Cum inside me," was all she had to say. It was all she could say, because her body was locking down as she rushed head on into her own approaching climax. A hot wetness spread inside her as Mark had finally reached his limit and his cock exploded inside her. He cried out vociferously against her ear, as he drove his cock into her as deep as he could, and left it there as he came in strong, thick bursts. She could feel it filling her completely and it triggered something deep inside her that she didn't think was even possible.

With Mark's cock still deep inside her pussy, her hand flew to her clit so fast it was almost a blur. Her pussy clenched down on itself and every one of her muscles strained against each other, and thus trapped his cock in what felt like a velvet vice, as she came around him.

A few moments later, Mark's softening cock slid out of her as he fell down next to her on the floor. He pulled her to him and she nestled into the crook of his arm under his wide shoulder. She rested her hand on his chest, and stroked her fingers through his fine body hair. They stayed that way for a long time, their sweaty bodies pressed together as they caught their breaths and recovered from the passionate sex they'd just had.

Beth sat up to look Mark. She saw a look of pure contentment and knew she had done a good job. "So does this makes us, like, a couple?" she asked him. Mark's eyes grew wide and she laughed at the surprised look on his face.

"Um, I don't know," he said.

"Relax, there will be time to discuss that later," she said.

"I guess you have this all planned out?" he asked and she laughed again.

"I would never try to make you do anything you don't want to," she said and meant it, but that didn't mean she wouldn't try to persuade him by other means. And, hopefully, with many more afternoons like this on the horizon, she was confident she could make him all hers.

Mark seemed to consider what she had to offer him. "I will need to think about it. Although I'm gay, I enjoyed this, what we just did, much more than I would have thought possible. I don't know what the Hell I'm going to tell my parents," he grimaced. "Coming out to them the first time was difficult enough. But now they're fully on board and supportive of me, so I don't know how they'll react to me bringing you home with me for dinner and introducing you to them as my girlfriend," he laughed.

Those ice blue eyes stared into hers, and then he leaned down to kiss her, and she knew that somehow they'd make it work.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Summer Affair - A G2S Story A guy cheats on his boyfriend with their female best friend.in Romance
Big Brother A gay couple & two girls are put in a challenging situation.in Erotic Horror
The Slow Seduction of Matt Straight woman seduces a gay man over a long period of time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Straight Up Blackmailed Pt. 01 Husky gay man is coerced into sex by partner's female BFF.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Be Careful What You Wish For A gay man has an affair with his boyfriend's sister.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories