Mark & Nia: A Tutored First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Now Mark, study Nia's graceful neck...her shoulders, collarbones, the flat of her chest. And now her breasts, imagine what they look like under her bikini top, imagine how they, and she, might respond to your touch." I'm sure my face was beet-red, but I did it.

"Good. Nia, now do the same with Mark." I'd never had anyone stare at my naked chest before, and certainly not like Nia was, but I liked it very much.

"Mark, let your gaze lower over Nia's stomach, to her hips where they meet her sides, the bikini strings tied there, and now....look directly at her groin. Imagine what her vagina looks like. Is she natural? Trimmed? Shaved?" (Embarrassing, but I persevered.)

"Nia, repeat on Mark, and as you look at his groin, notice his arousal. That's due to you; now that he's gotten to know you he feels okay about letting his attraction to you be noticed. Because you aren't just a sex object to him, but a young lady worthy of his love in all its dimensions. Imagine what his penis looks like, what it would feel like." Her words made it even more aroused, as well as Nia staring at it.

"Now both of you unfold your legs and straighten them out. Mark, yours on the outside, and Nia's inside Mark's. Now bring them together, all the way together. Mark, trap Nia's legs inside yours. Good, now both of you, look at the other's legs, from the thighs down to the kneecaps, the shins, the feet, and finally the toes. Observe each other's skin, not just the color, but the texture, the softness or comparative roughness, the hair, the blemishes."

"Mark, ask Nia about the scars on her left shin." Nia told me it was a dog bite when she was 5 or 6; I flinched in sympathy, saying I wished she hadn't had to experience that.

"Thank you, Mark," Nia said, "what's that scar on your left knee?" I explained that when I was 3 or 4 I came off a slide onto asphalt and busted my knee open, needing 8 stitches. She instinctually touched it softly, saying she felt sad for me.

"Good! Nia, you've already started doing what I want you each to do next: explore each other's legs with your hands, feel them, caress them, remember them. For two minutes, explore your partner's legs with the intent of learning them, then (I'll say when), touch your partner's legs the way you think they'd like to be touched to increase arousal. Begin."

So we did. I touched Nia's legs all over, from just below her bikini bottom all the way down to her toes. I could tell you what that looked and felt like, but you can probably imagine it better. I did make a point to lift one of her legs from between mine so I could feel and squeeze her calves, then the bottoms of her feet, ending with "this little piggy" on her toes, which had Nia giggling when Rita called time.

"Okay, now with sexual intent."

Both Nia and I bent forward at the same time to lightly caress the other's inner thighs. I'd heard stories in middle school about the game of "Chicken," where a forward boy would put his hand on a girl's leg just above the knee and ask, "Chicken?" If no, the hand went higher, then higher. The way I'd heard it, the girl got hotter and hotter until finally the guy's hand was inside her pants and he was rubbing her sex, because she'd never "chickened" out.

I'd often thought of that, so I started there, lightly rubbing my fingers as far inside her inner thighs as I could. Also as close to her crotch as possible but without touching, while Nia did the same to me. I don't know which was more arousing to me: me touching her, or her touching me. Nia tried to widen her legs for me, so I widened mine to give her room. My hands then went down to the back of one thigh, which I hadn't felt before, then to the soft place behind that knee.

Then I kneaded and massaged her calf on my way down to her foot, which I wanted to study more closely before time ran out. I can't even remember specifically what Nia was doing to me through all this, but her hands on me felt great.

Raising her foot, I massaged it with both hands, focusing first on her heel, then the arch of her sole, the ball of the foot, then down to the individual toes, separating each one for an individual massage. Just then Rita called time.

During that "leg exploring" time two large pizzas (Domino's) and 3 drinks had been delivered, so Rita had us take a break before continuing. Lots of small talk about nothing really: What's your favorite pizza? Beef and black olive, yours? Favorite soda? Oh, have you tried the new Mountain Dew Code Red?! No, is it good? Stuff like that. I felt very at ease with Nia, and found her easy to talk to, even though we were still in our 'bathing suits.'

And that was amazing to me because I'd never been able to just talk to a girl like this before. In 12th grade a hot freshman girl decided for some reason that she liked me. So her friend, also a freshman, who was dating one of my friends (also a senior), used him as the go-between to set up a double-date to a school basketball game. As I was sitting there on the bleachers beside this girl I could only stupidly watch the game, but couldn't think of anything to say to her. Or have the courage to say it if I did.

I carry a singular memory of that 'date' to this day, because it summed up my shyness with girls to this point. The girl's friend caught my eye while the girl I was supposedly 'with' was looking the other way, and mouthed, "Talk to her!" Just talk to her, Mark, how hard was that? Well, it was incredibly hard for me. And yet here I was, blabbering with Nia like it was nothing. Thank you, Rita.

"Okay lovebirds, it's time to learn how to properly kiss." Nia and I immediately went silent, bashful again.

"On the edge of the bed, side by side, hips touching, holding one hand." An odd thought of a little girl playing with her Ken and Barbie dolls came to mind, only we were Rita's life-size dolls. She turned off the lights again, leaving only the three candles.

"Most people go straight for the lips, but there are so many other places to kiss your lover." My lover!

"Mark, I want you to lean over to Nia and give her just a lingering peck on the lips, then her cheek, her earlobe, then down the side of her neck and out to her shoulder." I did the best I could, trying to remember the directions and the order, but must've come off a little too mechanical.

"That was a good start, but now that you know where to go, let yourself adapt to the moment, do what comes naturally. And this time when you get to her neck and shoulder, explore her skin with your lips and tongue. Taste her, feel her with your mouth."

So I did that: lingering longer on her lips with more pressure, then her cheek with several small love pecks, then to her ear, where the earlobe begged to be suckled. I knew Rita had said to only use tongue and open lips on her neck and shoulder, but it felt natural to nibble her earlobe, so I did, making Nia giggle. Then down to her neck behind and below the ear, where I opened my lips slightly and flicked out my tongue, tasting her flesh and the wispy hair growing there.

Then further down, kissing, licking, almost munching as I went. Then to the place where her neck met her shoulder, which I'd later find so sexy on women. There I spent more time: moist kisses, tongue flicking in and out, even little love bites, all of which had Nia squirming. I moved out over her shoulder, reducing the intensity as I did, finishing with a long lips-together kiss on the round of her shoulder. I sat back, studying Nia's face, trying to gauge her reaction.

"Wow, that felt fantastic, Mark!"

"Really?? You're not just saying that?"

"No, I really enjoyed that. You're so tender, your kisses almost made me melt."

"Excellent, Mark! When you let yourself flow into the moment, when you think about what your partner might like, when you think about how you want to make them feel, it all just comes naturally. Did it feel natural for you?"

"Yes, ma'am, it did. I had wanted to taste and feel Nia with my mouth, but I also thought about what I could do to make it feel good for her, to show her how much I appreciate her."

"And that's the key: you've already gotten to know each other intellectually, and now it's natural that you want to get to know each other physically. Sexually."

"A question for you both: if we ended your lessons here, do you think you could crawl under those covers and figure out the rest of it? Do you think you could learn how to pleasure each other sexually, even up to intercourse, without any more coaching?"

I looked at Nia, who had turned sideways towards me, and met her longing, almost lustful gaze. She squeezed my hand deeply, holding it longer.

"Yes, ma'am," we both replied, almost in unison. Then two versions of, "Yes, I think I could figure out what he/she needs from lovemaking."

"Good, I knew you would. That was a rhetorical question of course, because men and women have been doing exactly that for millennia. With greater or lesser success. I want you two to be accomplished lovers, which really boils down to being perceptive to the desires and needs of your partner. With that education, you'll each become more confident in your relationships, be more confident lovers, and be more confident in life in general. So, do I have your permission to continue the curriculum, or would either of you like to stop here?"

Another look at Nia, who was beaming, another confirmatory hand squeeze, and I answered for us both, "We'd like to continue, Rita."

"Excellent! I think that's a good decision. Mark, you seem to have a question."

"Yes, ma'am. You're so good at this, I never could've imagined anyone teaching this sort of thing: did you learn all that here in college?"

"I did, and thank you for the compliment. I started studying Psychology with the intent of doing couples counselling, so I've focused my studies and research in that direction, focusing particularly on human sexuality. I received my Bachelor's Degree last year, and now I'm working on a Master's in human sexuality." Then delayed from the rest, almost an aside, "With an emphasis on interracial couples."

"Ah, so that's why you're so good at this! This is amazing!"

"Okay, let's start the next lesson. Mark, lie on your back a little beyond the middle of the bed, head on the pillows. Nia, please take off you top and lie down next to Mark and hold hands." I instinctively looked away so as not to seem to be staring at her there.

"Good, now each of you turn toward the other, bodies slightly apart, faces just a few inches apart. You'll probably want to fold your joined hands up toward your cheeks. Perfect, now drape your arm over the other, touching just the side and back. Good." Rita was back at the desk, writing. I could see her over Nia's shoulder because I was facing that way.

As I laid there next to Nia, staring into her inquisitive brown eyes and seeing there a look of anticipation and maybe longing, I wondered what Rita would have us do next. I'd be happy if it were nothing, if I could just stay like this with this lovely girl, looking into her eyes, talking to her, touching her innocently.

"Alright, my beautiful young couple, repeat after me, Nia first: 'Name-of-your-partner', I like you and respect you, and want to share sexual pleasure with you.'"

Nia said that to me, giggling by the end. Then I repeated it to her, almost tearing up because I felt it so intensely.

"That was nice, and that's the basis we'll work from: you both know and respect the other, and now want to become more physically intimate. So with your free arms I want you to explore each other's bodies as much as your current positions allow. Genitals are off-limits for now, but you may kiss on the lips if you wish, using lips and tongue, but no talking. Let your own desires for learning about your partner guide you, and be receptive to the non-verbal feedback they give you. Begin."

Nia and I at first just looked at each other, a dozen emotions flitting across our faces. Then I began lightly rubbing her back, first up to her left shoulder, then slowly down her spine, feeling each vertebra. When I had reached her shoulder and neck she had leaned her face in to kiss me. I puckered my lips out but didn't actively kiss back. As I reached the bottom of her spine and began to feel the swell of her rump, she kissed/sucked/pulled my lower lip between hers, kissing me more passionately. I moved my hand across to the right/far side of her back, slowly rubbing my way up toward her right shoulder.

When I hit the bottom of Nia's spine and the swell of her butt on the second trip down, she began licking my lower lip, still trapped between hers. That triggered something in me (I'd never actually French-kissed before), and I sucked/trapped her upper lip between mine. After feeling and suckling that for a while I let my tongue touch it, then began running it side to side, as she was doing mine. She felt and tasted so delicious!

We were both getting quite heated from the lip stimulation, and soon Nia disengaged from my mouth and pulled back a few inches. Then, looking more like a woman to me than the girl she'd been moments before, she tilted her head down into the pillows, opened her mouth partway, and moved again toward my lips. I took the hint, and tilted my head to the right so our noses would clear, meeting her opened-mouth also.

I think her tongue entered my mouth first, but the first time our tongues connected was like an electric shock, which emboldened me to do what I'd wanted to earlier: grab hold of her left butt cheek. Which I did: squeezing, caressing, palpating, smoothing from top to bottom and back before repeating the squeezing/palming.

As soon as my hand had touched her bottom, Nia's went to mine. Groping, feeling, tracing, massaging. We spent some time at this, how long I don't know because I was in heaven. My hand moved to her other cheek, then explored the crack between as best I could through her bikini bottoms. Nia did the same to me, the thin material of my boxers giving her better access and feel.

Before long she removed her hand from there and snaked it up under my arm to my chest, squeezing my right pectoral muscle (not a lot there to squeeze, admittedly) before finding the nipple and concentrating her exploration there.

I took that as an indication that she wanted me to do the same, so I put my hand flat against the side of her lower rib cage, thumb out forming a C-shape, then slowly slid it up her torso in the direction of her left breast. My hand soon found its target, the underside of her breast fitting neatly into the web of my hand between thumb and forefinger. A thrill ran through me as it first made contact, the first bare breast I'd ever touched. I stopped there, lightly pushing up against it, judging its mass and density (I'm an engineer by nature, remember). I loved the bouncy feel of it.

Nia had moved her hand to my other nipple, intertwined her legs with mine, and was kissing, licking, and sucking my mouth and tongue like crazy. I took the plunge and moved my hand up and over her breast, and she gave a muffled moan into my mouth as the web of my hand made contact with her nipple. WOW! Talk about an electric shock! I could feel her hard nipple there in the crook of my hand, the mass of her breast under my hand, so pliant and supple.

I moved my hand higher, until the nipple was centered in my palm. Then I pressed downward, feeling its insistent stiffness as the bulk of her breast yielded to the pressure. Then, as Nia was doing to me, I took her nipple between forefinger and thumb, lightly squeezing, bending, pushing in, marveling at this wonder of human anatomy that's normally so demure, just kind of there. But when aroused becomes this long, stiff button of pleasure.

I would describe how hard I was, but you can deduce that. And I think Nia was just as aroused because she turned her head the other way, into the dominant position over my face, then tried to push me over as if to climb on top of me.

"Stop! That's enough, my little lovebirds." Nia pulled her lips back from mine as reluctantly as I removed my hand from her breast. She was panting down at me, her skin flushed, eyes searching mine in a new way.

"Lay on your backs, move your hands back down to your sides, join hands, and breathe. Think about what you just experienced, how it felt to touch, to be touched. And how it made you feel inside, in your brain, your emotions, your loins. Breathe, relax, remember..."

I was panting, sweating, restless, and Nia was the same. Her arousal was subtly evident in her erect nipples, but mine was manifested by my larger-than-average penis straining against my boxers, probably scaring poor Nia half to death.

After some minutes of this, and Rita having us affirm to our partner that we had enjoyed the experience, she had us get up and drink something, use the bathroom if necessary, and get ready for the next round.

"Nia, Mark, if you're willing, I'd like to move you on to where you're touching each other's genitals... Yes? Yes? Okay then!"

"So when young people are dating, the exploration process often proceeds as we've done so far, until the couple gets to the point where they're comfortable touching each other's sex organs through their clothing. Sometimes that's skipped, but I think it's an important intermediate step to seeing and touching directly."

We were both listening and nodding, as if in a sex-ed class.

"You mostly know what's under the clothes, but petting through the clothes still leaves something to the imagination and adds to the arousal because of that one last barrier before actually seeing and touching your partner's most intimate place."

Nia looked shyly, expectantly at me, and I returned the look, but mixed with a quizzical, Are you sure you want to do this? She nodded twice emphatically and squeezed my hand. The hardest and longest squeeze yet.

"Alright, Nia on your back, Mark on her right side, up on your elbow. Good. Now lightly rub your fingertips over Nia's stomach and thighs, but avoid her sexual parts."

I looked down the length of Nia's brown and supple body from eyes to toes, then slowly back up, stopping at her breasts. Pert and firm as they were, gravity had worked its magic on them, causing them to collapse ever so slightly, become more rounded and softer. Her nipples were like beautiful licorice sticks, pointing up and slightly out.

I ran my fingertips gently over her abdomen, starting just below her breasts. Lazy S's left-to-right, trailing down to her waist, then back up from waist to breasts, still side-to-side across her stomach.

And while the room seemed comfortably warm, I saw gooseflesh covering the mounds of her breasts. I moved down to her left thigh, the one farthest from me, starting at the "corner" where her bikini bottom was tied, and lightly rubbed my fingertips down the outside of her thigh as far as I could reach, which was almost to her knee. Then I moved in/up an inch and made the return trip, stopping only when my fingers touched her bikini. Repeated three or four times until on the last trip my fingers were in the trough between her legs, which were demurely closed.

Starting at her knees and using just my first two fingers, I slowly, tantalizingly caressed the sensitive flesh inside her thighs, slowing as I reached the midway point, slowing further at the quarter-way mark, then agonizingly slowly (for her, judging by her responses) I completed the last few inches of the trip, stopping only when my fingers touched her bikini bottom. At a spot I supposed was right above her clitoris. Nia twitched, or possibly she was bucking at my hand, trying to increase the pressure, but I didn't want to get in trouble with Rita so I removed my hand.

123456...9