Mark & Nia: A Tutored First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was beautiful, just beautiful! Mark, I wish you could've seen Nia's face through all that: the excitement, the anticipation, the arousal, and the way she was looking at you. As a woman looks at a man."

I looked into Nia's eyes, to find her looking at me with a sense of expectation and desire, but yet mixed with doubt: was she attractive enough, sexy enough for me? To allay those doubts I gently kissed her lips, my right hand cupping her cheek. Then I kissed the tip of her nose, then the bridge, and then her forehead before pulling back to look at Rita.

"You two are such a good match for each other! You've only known each other for a few hours, yet you've reached a level of tenderness and intimacy with each other that honestly, many couples never reach."

I looked back at "my Nia" with all those feelings inside, and she looked like an angel to me, her face framed on the pillow by her curly hair, her eyes seeming to reflect my feelings back to me.

"Alright, lovebirds, switch places. Mark, pull your boxers up so Nia can see more of your legs." "Nia, you may begin."

Nia repeated much the same process on me, though adding her own variants, exploring wherever her fingers took her. She traced the lower underline of my pecs with one finger, then spent quite a long time on my abdomen, which I flexed for her (she seemed to especially enjoy that), palming it and pressing firmly, alternating with claw-like grabs at the thin flesh over the abdominal muscles. Down to the legs, where she spent a lot of time at the upper parts, where I'd pulled my boxers up essentially level with my groin.

My penis was achingly hard, harder than I'd ever remembered. And while she was lightly caressing the upper and inner parts of my thighs, her eyes never left its outline, straining as it was against the fabric. A couple times it twitched involuntarily, eliciting little smiles from her.

I was studying her face from the side, sensual in the flickering candlelight, thinking, She doesn't seem to be afraid of it, so I guess it's not too big... But when she actually sees it will she shy away? Would she want to take it in her hand? In her mouth? Would it even fit in her petite mouth? Would I even want my angel to do that? Then thankfully, because I couldn't have taken much more, Rita called time.

Nia moved to my face, searching it, her eyes boring into mine. Then she dove in for a close-mouthed kiss that was pressing, passionate, urgent. I was afraid Rita would call her off, but she let it go on for 30 seconds or more. Nia's hand massaged and roamed my chest and stomach the whole time.

"Whew, Nia, take a break, girl!"

Nia reluctantly pulled away, her eyes locked with mine in a deep, passionate look that seemed to drag my soul out with her as she leaned back onto her elbow. She didn't look at Rita expectantly as I had done, but kept her eyes on mine, flitting occasionally around my face. Her own face was flushed with desire, her breathing rapid.

"Alright, lovers, on your backs again, holding hands. Let's breathe, relax, remember..."

I was relaxed and semi-flaccid long before Rita moved on from this, but I think she was waiting for Nia to come down, to regain something of her composure. I have to admit that this staged approach that Rita was taking with us was really building up the intensity of the passion we were feeling for each other. Had we been 2 kids in the backseat of a car we'd have been "done" long ago, with it probably not having really been good for either of us. This way, though at times frustrating, was so deliciously better.

"Okay, my two paramours: switch sides, roll to your sides facing me, heads propped on elbows. Good. Now Nia, snuggle back against Mark. Mark, you should place your hand on one of her breasts."

I chose the right one because it was hanging free, and as I did Nia seemed to melt into me, even adjusting herself so her butt was pressing firmly against my re-hardening dick (still inside the boxer shorts).

"Alright, take a moment to re-affirm each other, say anything you want."

I said softly into Nia's ear, "Nia, you're so beautiful and I feel so lucky being with you like this, getting to know you, getting to touch you."

Nia, craning her head around to look into my eyes, reciprocated with words about how handsome I was, how gentle and tender.

"Lovely! Now are you ready to move to the climax, shall we say? To.....orgasm?"

"Yes!" Nia blurted out, while I did my usual nodding.

"Nia! Are you that excited?!"

This time Nia only nodded, but emphatically, her butt grinding slightly against my manhood.

"Well then, let's start with you first!" Rita paused to jot something in her notebook. "But to be honest, you were going to be first anyway because it works better that way generally, if the woman is the first to orgasm during intimacy. Mark, if you don't yet know it, many women are multi-orgasmic, meaning they can have multiple orgasms in fairly quick succession.

"Whereas your experience with yourself has probably demonstrated that men are generally one-and-done. Sure, you can perform again after a rest period, but almost invariably the penis becomes flaccid and requires further stimulation to continue."

I felt like I was blushing across my whole body, with Rita talking about my masturbation right in front of my angel.

"But women, once they've reached a certain plateau of arousal, are capable of a string of orgasms, her body never really coming down from the last one. So rather than a little foreplay to get her 'excited' and then just 'going at it,' it's better if a man can give his partner one or two orgasms before he's ready to achieve his own.

"When she's at that plateau, when you enter her she'll be almost ready to have another orgasm with you inside her, which will make it a more pleasurable and intense experience for both of you. And not to be too clinical, but after a woman has orgasmed, her vagina has expanded and lubricated itself, making it easier and more pleasurable for her to receive her partner."

"So Mark, pull back. Nia, lie on your back, hands behind your head."

That did a wonderful thing to her breasts: expanding her chest up, pulling her breasts tauter, making them somewhat flat and elongated, yet still full.

"This time you can talk to each other: give feedback, request feedback, ask how she's feeling, etc. Mark, affirm and ask permission, then stimulate Nia's breasts with your hands and mouth until she asks you to move lower. Then with your hand outside her clothing, see if you can bring her to orgasm."

She'd said that O-word again and my penis twitched. At this point I was looking at Nia as if she were a long slender piece of chocolate cream pie I was about to devour, thinking about how those nipples would feel in my mouth, under my tongue.... I reached for one of them.

"Mark? Mark! There you are! I know you're excited, Nia is a lovely girl. But let me repeat: Affirm her, then ask her permission first to pleasure her in this way."

Oh, right! "Nia, you're so beautiful and I really care for you. May I touch you all over and try to bring you to orgasm?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Accompanied by rapid nods, lust and desire in her eyes.

With that my right hand flew to her left breast, while my lips pounced on her right nipple. Not rough, but urgent. My hand was in its earlier position, nipple in center of palm, fingers splayed, gently squeezing, pushing, and pulling on her breast. My lips had closed around her nipple, just the actual protruding part, feeling its velvety softness and yet core stiffness. I then began to suction it in and out, while feeling its tip with my tongue.

"Take more of it!" Nia said as she writhed under me, pushing her right breast more firmly into my mouth.

Remembering Keisha's lesson about nipples and areolae, I figured that's what she wanted, so I expanded my lips, trying to remember the size of her areolae. Raising my hand on her right breast enough to see over there I used it as a guide. When I felt I was in the right position I sucked in greedily, as I'd seen babies do, while at the same time wantonly licking the nipple now well inside my mouth.

This sent Nia into a paroxysm of squirming, first trying to push the one breast further into my mouth, then the other harder into my hand. I took this as a signal to ramp up the pressure and intensity of my exploration of her breasts, even going so far as to lightly bite the nipple.

"Ohhhhhh!" she huskily moaned. Then after barely another minute of this, "Move down there now!"

She was getting really worked up, and I'd seen how this went with Keisha and then Candace, so I wanted to slow her down. Selfishly, because I wanted to continue feeling and tasting her breasts, but also to hold her in this state I knew I was responsible for. And that for me is a very powerful, caring, loving, affirming feeling. But also selflessly because I wanted this to be super-pleasurable for her, and make it last as long as possible.

So I slowly trailed my right hand down her stomach, doing the lazy S's crossways as I'd done before, but not as slowly this time. Then when hitting the top of her bikini bottom, continuing the S's on the fabric, back and forth from one side to the other, narrowing as the bikini narrowed. With almost no room side-to-side now, and feeling that my fingers must be atop her mons, I flattened my hand against her lower stomach. My fingers told me I was on the uprising mound of her womanhood, and I pressed firmly with my fingertips.

Nia squirmed and moaned, and tried to scooch up on the bed to bring her clitoris under the delightful pressure, but I raised my hand, eliciting a small frustrated cry.

"Touch it, please, Mark..." So I put my hand flat again, then slowly moved it south. I've seen girls' swimsuits before and they always have that padding in the crotch, so I couldn't exactly feel where I was, so I was waiting for her response to tell me I'd found her pleasure center.

I was keeping firm downward pressure, letting the satiny material slowly slide under my fingertips, until: "Oh God, that's it, YESSSSS!" And I knew I was there. Her excitement made me more excited, causing me to increase my oral efforts at her right breast, bringing my left hand into play to cup and squeeze it. My mouth sucked in most of her breast, my lips slobbering nearly to its base, making sucking sounds, my tongue alternately flicking, circling, mashing the nipple.

Nia began bucking against my hand, which I tried to keep from moving, allowing her a solid, un-moving object to rub her clit against. It was wonderful to watch her stomach muscles contract and release as she did that, revealing ab muscles that hadn't been visible before when she was all soft and girlish.

I looked up at her face to find her staring down at me, watching me maul her breast. Her face was contorted with passion and ecstasy and need. She looked so sultry and womanly to me just then, sweat on her forehead, her hair becoming plastered down, that I had the urge to kiss her, to taste her, to consume her mouth and her whole body beyond.

So letting go of her breast with a soft 'pop,' and letting my hand continue there (as she continued to buck and rub against my other hand), I dove into her mouth, now open as mine was and franticly kissed her. I mashed my lips against hers, my tongue invading her mouth, feeling her teeth, finding her tongue. Then our tongues battling, much as kids play "thumb war."

My nostrils were inhaling her scent in deep gulps, her perfume, her hair products, her sweat, her womanliness. While my ears took in the joyful sounds of her moans, her breathing, even the light sound of the satiny material now being worked furiously against my hand.

It wasn't long before I felt Nia start to tense up, then raise up, and then just STOP. Stopped moving, stopped breathing, stopped rubbing herself against my hand. Just stopped in that eternal moment of orgasmic bliss. I heard the sound starting in her vocal cords, the air coming up her windpipe, pressurizing my mouth. Then jamming her elbows down behind her, she flung her head back and down as far as it would go, arched her chest out, clamped my hand between her thighs, and let out a loud, husky, sexy, "Ohhhhhhhhh GooooooDDDDDD!"

Then she collapsed on the bed, thighs still clamped around my hand (which I thought best not to move), her left hand lightly plucking her left nipple, her right hand drawing lazy circles on my back. I was staring at her face, seeing the joy there, the contentment, the satisfaction. Even thankfulness and tenderness towards me, and I swear I fell in love with her in that moment.

We stayed like that for some time, her gradually coming down from her high, me studying her beautiful face, now more grown, more womanly than the one I'd known before. Because we had just shared one of the most intimate moments two people can share.

At Rita's beckoning, Nia gradually released my hand and sat up on the edge of the bed, me following on her right side. Rita gave her a cool wet washcloth, which Nia took gratefully, wiping the sweat from her face and neck. Then she did the most adorable thing: she leaned into me, wrapping her arms around me, head on my chest, and said simply, "Thank you, Mark." Followed by a sigh of contentment. If I wasn't in love with her before, I surely was now.

"You two are so cute together! Alright, Nia, it's your turn. Mark, get comfortable."

"Nia, do you remember the directions?" A nod.

"Mark, I like and respect you. May I touch you all over your body and try to make you come?" Fast, the words of the last sentence all mashed together as one. And she actually said come.

A dumbfounded nod from me, who couldn't believe what this beautiful girl was about to do to me, and she was actually going to touch it, which no one ever had before.

Nia giggled and began exploring my chest with one hand while kissing me lightly on the lips, then letting her kisses trail down my cheek, to my earlobe which she nibbled, to my neck (her hand now caressing my abs), to my shoulder, then down towards my chest. When her warm, wet lips touched my right nipple I jumped and let out a little groan.

Nia lifted up to look at me, "You liked that?"

"Oh yes..." So she went back to work there, her right hand now at my other nipple. This was driving me wild, it was like my nipples were connected by nerves directly to the head of my penis, and each kiss, each tongue-flick, each love-pinch sent a shock directly to my sex organ. Showing its appreciation, it involuntary jumped occasionally, eliciting little giggles from Nia as she'd turned her head to watch.

The legs of my boxers were back down in normal position now, and Nia was running her hand down my right side, over the waistband, then flat-palmed she was pushing her hand close to my cock, but around on the outside, trailing down to my scrotum. Not quite touching it, but moving her hand down and between my legs, finally ending with a strong squeeze of the inside of my thigh.

I was watching her face, her breasts, her hand, everything I could take in. I was thinking of asking her to touch it, but I wanted to revel in the teasing a while longer while I drank in her beauty, realizing that she was actually, fully enjoying being here with me like this, doing these things with me and to me.

Nia continued her journey around my "package," up the inside of my left thigh with just fingertips, then as she rounded over the top, more the pads of her fingers, then up and around, until she was approaching where my penis was making a giant arch in my shorts. While I wondered if she was going to be able to arch her wrist enough to still maintain finger contact but not touch it, she didn't even make an effort to, and the inside of her forearm made contact about halfway up the length of my penis.

I instinctively froze, holding my breath, wondering how she might react, but she just kept moving inexorably upward, maintaining a slight downward pressure with her forearm, staying in contact with the outline of my cock through my shorts. A dreamy look on her face as she watched the action. Slowly, excruciatingly, she slid her forearm along it until it reached that sensitive place just below the head, then over the lip of the 'helmet,' down the glans to the tip, until, BOING, my dick was released from the downward pressure and sprang back up, sliding across the silky fabric as it did. Nia gave a little giggle, like a child with a new toy.

At that point I had let out a loud gasp, finally exhaling the breath I'd been holding for that whole interminable time. Then I started panting because I was out of breath, while my cock was lightly spasming; you know how it does when you almost come? I tried to will that away and hold back because I wanted my angel to touch it again, even better next time.

"I take it that felt good, baby?" she purred. 'Baby,' I liked that!

"Ohmygosh, Nia, yes!" Catching my breath as she studied my face, my eyes locked on hers. "Will you do it again, but with.....your hand? Just flat like that."

"Sure, Mark. Palm or fingertips?"

A bit of pondering on my part, then, "Palm, I think." Wanting to save fingertips for the next trip. (If I made it through this trip!) Nia flattened her hand and gently shoved it down between my legs (which I opened a bit to give her more room), pressing it against my balls. Unnnhhhh... escaped my lips. My balls aren't especially sensitive (in hindsight, more than knowing it then), but the feel of my lover's warm hand on them was definitely exciting.

She then started another inexorable journey up my penis, this time from the very base, the shaft gliding under the palm of her hand. Allllll the way up, slowly, teasing, until the sensitive spot ("Oh God!"), over the lip, to the tip, and again the release, it springing back harder than before.

Again I looked up as she got to the really sensitive part, gasping out my pleasure and gratitude at the very end. It was then that I noticed the wet spot in my grey silky boxers, and Nia followed my eyes to the same spot. I was embarrassed, but she was intrigued.

Rita, seeing all this, "Nia, do you know what that is?"

Somewhat dreamily, Nia answered, "Yes, I think it's called pre-cum. It's a man's natural reaction to arousal, much as a woman's vagina secretes lubricant."

"That's it, exactly. Someone was paying attention in biology! It's more technically termed 'pre-ejaculate,' or 'pre-ejaculatory fluid,' but you're absolutely right about its function: it's a lubricant to assist the penis slide into the vagina.

"Nia, you can feel yourself down there: do you think you'd need any extra lubricant to be able to comfortably receive a penis at this moment?"

Blushing and grinning, a shy side-to-side no from Nia.

"So Mark, that's what you did to Nia. Your foreplay, giving her that first orgasm, made her vagina receptive to penetration. Because honestly, if it weren't, that little bit of pre-ejaculate produced by your penis wouldn't be enough for you to comfortably enter her. That's why it's so important to get the female partner ready first. Does that make sense, guys?"

Nods and grins from us, then, "Okay, back to it!"

Nia, taking the initiative, started at my balls again, this time cupping them, lightly squeezing them, rolling them around. As she was doing that she did something naughty, outside of what I thought the rules were, and leaning over with puckered lips aimed at the outline of the head of my dick she....blew.

123456...9