Mark & Parenthood Ch. 02 - Stand In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark shook his head as he thought of the guys that longed to hear the final four words from a woman. In fact, looking down at how delicious Janet looked, there would be a fair number wanting to hear the words from her lips and he was the lucky fucker to be on the receiving end. He immediately pointed the head of his dick at her splayed labia and slowly pushed forward in one smooth movement so that Janet's pussy enveloped his flesh.

The way her inner muscles grasped his appendage was marvellous to behold. The muscles held him firm and as he pulled back, she clung and gripped at him. He would have enjoyed a long slow fuck but he sensed Janet was too impatient for that and so stabbed his cock forward once more until he was ball deep inside her. Janet's reaction was breathing most of the air in her lungs out and wrapped her arms around his neck as her legs came up around his hips and his back.

Mark's momentum was building, and Janet was grunting a series of encouragements to "Fuck her" and "Take her" along with "Give it to me" and the occasional imploring "Oh god." His cock was being bathed whilst inside her and in a matter of minutes her pussy muscles were clamping down on him as she came. He guessed it was on its way as her breathing became ragged and she was grunting louder near his ear. Her pussy clawed and pulled at his cock even more but his stamina after months of fucking Kate was holding out and his ego was suitably boosted as her pussy clamped down on his dick a second time before his balls felt the familiar tingling heralding his own climax. Mark just had time to moan that he was coming prompting Janet to apply greater grip with her legs encouraging him further by groaning in his ear "Do it. Come in me. Seed me." He gave one final forceful thrust and then held still as his come shot deep inside her.

Mark collapsed on her momentarily but then shifted over so he could slump at her side. At any other time, Janet would have run off to the bathroom to expel her mans seed out only this time she wanted it to stay in there and so arranged a couple of pillows under her butt to raise it higher than her torso. Mark chuckled and leant his head forward so that he could capture her ripe nipple between his lips. The move made Janet groan, but she still cradled his head against her breast appreciating the synergy of hopefully his child would be doing the same in the months to come. "Mmmm, I knew I needed a good fuck but that was phenomenal. Thank you. I feel so much better now."

His hand made its way down her stomach and his fingertips tickled her blond public hair as they made their way down until eventually, they grazed against her clit where Mark worked the erect nub between the grip of his index and middle finger. Janet jumped slightly and widened the spread of her legs to permit access to the treasure he sought. The fingertips searched down and then delved deep inside her as Janet arched her back in response. After five minutes or so, Janet mumbled "Mmmm, yes please" and reached for Mark's cock that was re-inflating. She was still feeling the aftershocks of her last climax but to feel him re-generating so quickly after his own come made her heart soar high.

Janet tugged on his cock and Mark got the hint that she was ready for more. "Ok baby lets go again but let's mix it up. On your hands and knees this time please." With no hesitation, Janet scrambled on to her knees and faced towards the headboard away from Mark. In seconds he was knelt behind her and was feeding his dick back into her snug pussy. Both were still a little tender and yet within minutes they were rutting away like it was their first time together. Mark reached around Janet and started to twiddle her nipples between his fingers. Her response was to clamp her pussy muscles around his cock as she came once more. 'Either she comes very easily, or she was really into this' Mark thought, enjoying the way she gripped at him. Mark shifted his hands to take hold of her hips, and this provided the perfect leverage to really go at his task and he started to fuck Janet at an alarming rate. For her part the best the blond could do was grip the bed covering and try her best to remain in position. She had never been taken like this before and although it should have alarmed her the way he was treating her Janet was actually pushing back to make the impact of his thrusts more urgent. Perspiration was running along both bodies but eventually Mark had to cease his thrusting before he collapsed.

He reached for a couple of the pillows she had been using and patted Janet on her lower back. Between gasps he said "One last change. Get on the floor with your shoulders on the floor and your back to the bed with your legs in the air." Janet looked a bit quizzical but after a bit of fumbling got into the position he wanted. Mark then perched on the end of the bed and from his seated position he was able to feed his did j inside Janet. He levered his legs to take the strain and then started a pile driving dip that worked his titk in deep inside.

'I've never been fucked this way before either' thought Janet although it did feel good as Mark grasped her legs as they waved around and in effect took the strain from her neck and shoulders. He gave a final dip of his legs and then held still as Janet felt the deepest part of her pussy being bathed with his come. Mark staggered back and lay on the bed catching his breath. Janet decided this position was perfect to keep his seed deep inside her and so stayed in the same position for a good ten minutes or more until her neck started to ache. She then swivelled and crumpled in a heap on the floor before climbing up onto the bed atop her lover and then leant forward for a kiss that was reciprocated immediately. 'I'll give Mark his due, I suspect he is in love with Kate, but he is certainly giving his all to this' she thought as she looked down at him.

The two took a quick joint shower to freshen up and then went down to the restaurant to get some nourishment. They only stayed two courses as Mark suggested they make a prompt return to his room, a plan thoroughly supported by Janet as it would ensure she got fucked again. Just like that, the realisation hit her. She had entered this with the objective of getting pregnant without emotional baggage and now after one session with the man she was into the process for the sex but then she rationalised her thoughts by saying he had willingly seeded her womb -- Twice. If she could get such enjoyment out of the process, then so be it.

They made their way back to Mark's room where Janet stripped her lover and pushed him back on the bed. Once she had discarded her clothing she climbed on the bed, straddled his hips and reached down to point at his erect cock at her moist opening. With the tip engaged inside her Janet slowly descended her pussy down its length. It had been less than two hours since they had fucked and yet her pussy was responding as though it were the first time. Mark held her hips tight as she pushed her hips to rise and fall. On each downward stroke Janet sighed heavily and Mark could tell she was really giving it her all. It was at this point that he reached up and took her small breasts in his hands while working her nipples between his fingers. This type of attention was always going to have an effect on her and, as if to confirm Mark's supposition that Janet came easily, she slumped down on his cock once more and then held still as her pussy started to flex around the invader.

Janet slumped forward onto Mark's chest, and he just held on to her tightly until her breathing pattern changed, he suspected she had fallen asleep while he was still embedded in her. 'Bless her. She's had five organisms in quick succession. I'm thankful that Kate helped me build my own stamina up' Mark thought while chuckling to himself. Slowly her steered Janet's limp body to one side until she slid from his body. He covered her with the bed clothes and, once he had dimmed all but one light, lay down himself beside her to sleep. At some point Janet must have roused as Mark woke at some unknown time to find her arm around him and her head nestled against his chest.

The next sensation was when Mark woke again, this time he could feel Janet's lips and tongue working the head of his cock. She looked up into his eyes and the corners of her mouth showed a smile and so he smiled back saying "That's a very nice way to wake someone up." Failing to mention it was Kate's preferred means of waking him.

With a plop sound she disengaged her mouth and replied "Glad you like it. I have to say that I slept spectacularly well last night thanks to you." She tugged on his cock a couple of times and then added "I do like this kind of reaction. It's a nice demonstration of still being desirable."

"Good" beamed Mark "You need to be reminded regularly that you are indeed desirable. I started this in an effort to help you achieve your goal but I'm having a great deal of pleasure along the way." With that said Janet went back to her chosen task. Mark was enjoying lying back and have Janet do her thing and any other time he would have enjoyed losing his load in her mouth and having her swallow it, either that or losing it across her face or with Kate it was frequently across her fabulous tits. "Might I suggest that you're doing too a good a job and making me come. Rather than waste it, why don't you climb on top and go for a ride."

Janet gave an impish squeak and did precisely as he suggested saying "What a splendid idea". Her pussy had engaged the tip of his cock so often that it seemed to be on some kind of homing signal. They both groaned approvingly as she sank her way down his cock until she sat still with his warm firm flesh buried to the hilt inside her. It felt like the best and most appropriate place to be. Janet stayed perfect still although she flexed her pussy muscles which broadened both of their already bright smiles when Mark felt her fluttering his cock from the inside. He took hold of her hips and started a gradual rise and fall of her hips which she participated in to try and get him off quicker.

Mark was actually trying his best to hold off his climax but eventually he decided against fighting the inevitable and shot his come into her womb once more. Again, Janet collapsed on to his bare chest as they both recovered. Janet left a trail of little kisses where she lay whispering "Thank you for that. And for last night and the two times before that. That makes three lots of come you've left inside me in the last 15 hours."

The two eventually moved off the bed and showered to get ready for the day ahead. Janet left the hotel first while Mark checked out and they both met up at Janet's office. They did a superb acting job of chatting as though nothing were unusual between them. The others in the meeting had zero idea that the two of them had recently fucked each other to a standstill. Mark was back in the area the following week at a different customer, although he made sure to tell Janet where he was staying as once again, she spent the night with him -- this time he deposited four loads inside her. He made sure to message Kate on a regular basis; thankfully Kate didn't want to hear any salacious detail about his coupling with Janet aside from knowing he was doing his best for her. The week after that saw Mark back at Janet's company and the two lovers spent two nights locked together and he lost count how many times he deposited his come inside her.

The following week was different, Mark was committed to attending a conference and so it was two weeks before Mark was seeing Janet once more. As he was at a different client's office, they had made arrangements to meet in the hotel bar but as he entered the bar he was surprised to see Kate sat beside Janet. He smiled at her and said "Well what a pleasant surprise. God it's good to see you." Kate stood up and wrapped him in a big hug; it seems she was as equally pleased to see him.

Once they had taken their seats Janet held her glass up and said "We're celebrating. We are going to become parents."

Mark looked from Janet to Kate and back again before responding "I am so pleased that I was able to help you. You deserve a slice of good luck."

Kate pulled Janet into a hug and added "Me too, I'm so pleased for you." Then, with a hint of seriousness in her voice, asked "Does that mean I can have my man back now?"

Janet was beaming "Oh yes. He has performed his task admirably. As much as I'll miss him I haven't forgotten who his handler is and I figured you'd want him tonight."

Kate winced "I wish I could, but we have someone coming around at 9 this evening."

Janet replied "Well that still gives you a couple of hours. What are you waiting for?"

Kate bit her lower lip and looked over at Mark who wore a very determined look on his face. She nodded and stood up, Mark followed her lead and did the same as they made their way to the foyer and elevators beyond. Although they held hands as the lift climbed there was no other outward show of emotion until they were inside his room and the door was firmly shut. They immediately mashed together, engulfed each other in their arms and started to frantically kiss. Kate pulled back and gasped "God I've missed being in these arms."

Mark smiled back at her broadly and replied, "As nice as Janet is, and I wouldn't have been able to perform if she wasn't, she isn't you." That one comment melted Kate's heart and she buried her face in his chest, relishing the feeling of him holding her so tightly. Mark added "I hate to be untactful, but you must realise that you've got way nicer things to play with" as he reached a hand round and nestled her breast in his hand.

Kate burst out laughing and looked up at him with the broadest of smiles before saying "Next you'll say you never fucked Janet up the butt either."

Mark's face took on a serious tone as he replied "As it happens, no I didn't. That's yours and my thing, just like making babies is Janet and my thing."

Kate's expression changed to a mischievous one. She stepped back slightly, took Mark's left hand in hers and placed it on her stomach as she said "No it isn't. Janet's baby will be having a brother or sister a few weeks before hand, but I don't want to say anything to her for a short while as I don't want to take the shine off for her." Mark's face portrayed his shock. Janet's news is what they had been working towards, but Kate's was a complete surprise.

12