All Comments on 'Mark Made Me a Bottom Ch. 02'

by KHndz595

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is exactly how it happens a lot of the time. After the first BJ, you're disgusted, and you say you'll never do it again. After the second, well you're just kind of hooked. And now Mark has his hand on your ass. Then suddenly there's a whole new world out there. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Thanks, MLF

NicebiguyNicebiguyalmost 2 years ago

Very hot and sexy. It seems like one way us "straight guys" start being cock suckers. It's really hot with a nice guy you already know, as with how my 1st time went. I quickly went from bicurious to being a part time cock craving sissy. Now I love it.

Itsmez10199Itsmez10199almost 2 years ago

I use to joke, that I dont kiss, because that would be gay. However, sucking your cock is fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two chapters and just blowjobs when the story title says Bottom?! And it doesn’t seem like Mark has to “make” him do anything. He just kinda willingly sucks that dick.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 2 years ago

I liked it thought is was very good he was not actually forced to suck but was led to giving him oral and tasting his seed. I would love todo that to a nice cock.

Good job!

KHndz595KHndz595almost 2 years agoAuthor

Parts of this series are exactly as real events unfolded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is very realistic to me as it matches up well with my experience. I found it hot in this story, as in real life, for a guy with a much bigger cock than me pursuing you with the intention of getting you to suck him off. I found that men often will pursue another man more aggressively than one might think, and this story depicts all that.

Another thing you depict very well is the conflict between feeling of shame and the desire and pleasure engender by sucking another guy's cock. The protagonist of this story knows he wasn't exactly forced, but he was used. He doesn't like that feeling but it kind of turns him on too.

I really enjoy this story and hope you will continue with more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first time was with an old guy that just enjoying fucking me, that's it. My second guy just wanted his cock sucked. Never thought negatively about either action.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 1 year ago

Once you do, you know yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHndz595@KHndz595
Erotic writer best known for work in LGBT genre. My work also is at Nifty.org

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES