All Comments on 'Mark Made Me a Bottom Ch. 04'

by KHndz595

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, this just went from a HOT coming of age story to something much darker. Mark clearly has his own identity issues, so it's probably time for this kid to get out of this one-sided relationship while he still can. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This chapter sucked hard. Mark is a real homophobic asshole with anger issues right at the surface. While he may not admit to being gay, he is eagerly engaging in very homosexual activities regularly. For him to violently assault the narrator as he did, insisting on very specific rules and roles, esp bottom and top which are gay terms, he is unable to face his own homo desires. The young dude needs to get away immediately and know this kind of violent abuse is not acceptable or tolerated. Pricks like Mark need to be called on this type of bullshit. I won’t be reading this story anymore.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

There was one man I was with that made me afraid at times. My relationship was the same, like your character with Mark. Mark was the top. I was the "girl." I never wanted to question things as I felt he'd be angry with me.

Karma1978Karma1978about 1 year ago

So you turn this this naive boy out and then turned homophobic on him. Men trip me out thinking if they are a top or sn alpha that they are not gay or bi. Keep telling yourself that to feel better but I'm sorry you are definitely gay or bi. Regardless of your position in bed. You have having sex being intimate even kidding the same sex you are gay/bi. Hitting him for asking is a dick move. Then why only touch him in private if what you do doesn't make you gay/bi. Obviously you don't believe that and you know other people if they know you were messing with him would not believe it as well which is why you do it in secret as so many do. And I wish men and women who found themselves and he's unbalance type of friend our relationship leave. Not sure why ppl opt to be in these power trip relationships that they get nothing out of get punished for stepping out of line. Sorry big dicks are dim a dozen, find one that will at least treat you with the respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous