All Comments on 'Mark Made Me a Bottom Ch. 05'

by KHndz595

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tristantrotskytristantrotskyalmost 2 years ago

Such a meaningful life-affirming submission.

It's such a wonderful moment when you at last surrender and accept the full implications of your own desires and needs, when you can openly admit to yourself that you're a cock-hungry slut.

This story makes me remember exactly how it was for me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting ending. Such disrespect. The way the narrator describes sex with Mark and how he felt about it shows there was no respect nor real pleasure to this. Just debasement, humiliation, etc. Hated this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SORRY! I REALLY AM. You deserved so much better than this fucking asshole Mark. But it sounds like Mark isn't the only one here with issues that need to be worked out. I'm also sorry that you find getting fucked to be degrading and painful. Not all that into anal myself but even my first time was pleasurable. So, if it's painful the entire time something is not right. Maybe you're just not into anal or you've got the wrong partner. I had hoped for a little better ending than this, guess I'm a sucker for a HEA. But this was still a well written and emotional story to read. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story sounds a lot like my young life. I was owned by an older man during college who shared me with his friends on occasion. Usually just one at a time until one night I serviced Steve and five if his friends all night. Humiliated not by them but by my own desire to have this happen.

cat_suckercat_suckeralmost 2 years ago

The other chapters were good. This one felt rushed, to give the story and end, just listing things without giving it a hot description.

KHndz595KHndz595almost 2 years agoAuthor

'Mark Made Me A Bottom' was written as one large story a couple years ago and published on another erotic site. It was cut into chapters for literotica.

A completely new story is coming shortly, thanks for reading.

mjk02341mjk02341almost 2 years ago

Loved all 5 parts. Wish that Literotica made it easier to access after the second chapter. Looking forward to more stories and adventures. Looking forward to my first experience as I am venturing out into discovering m/m.

Scratchy505Scratchy505almost 2 years ago

I typically get impatient with longer stories and end up thinking, "Eh,...meh..." and go off to watch YouTube for a good while. I am rather surprised I read all 5 chapters, one after the other. Granted, they aren't very long, but I like that. It's hot, detailed, well written, and just concise enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good stuff. It goes into the mental stuff. The whole point of submission. Brilliant.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesalmost 2 years ago

I re-read this story. It has a lot of truth to it, and so arousing to read how Mark made him his cock sucker and bottom! I agree Keith, that the most emasculating thing in the world is to be fucked by another man. I felt the same way after my first time, me being straight (mostly). I didn't expect feelings of shame and such either! I didn't want to do it again, but the guy I was seeing, wanted too. The more I let him fuck me, the more submissive I was finding myself becoming. I wasn't ready to give myself or lose myself like that. Fantasy and reality are definitely two separate things!

On another note, I definitely want to be with someone like Mark, who is confident and self-assured. In the past, when I was with men, after a short while, I would have 2nd thoughts. Even though I really like it, I would always end it, out of fear of being found out, or because I was liking it too much!

Your other series is equally hot and scary! Turned out by Scott!!! Wow!

HumiliaterHumiliater11 months ago

Please keep writing KH. Technical issues aside, your stories easily evoke the bottom's POV to the reader. To me, the best part of this series are the comments that your readers took the time to post. Apparently, your first time is almost universal with the experiences of a lot of "straight" guys who found themselves being a personal cocksucker for a dominant friend at some point in their lives. I hope that they will all relive those fond memories with a new dom soon!

XiachanXiachan3 months ago

Great story. Random thought tangent:

I find it so fascinating how some people find anal sex (and sex in general) emasculating/debasing and others find it empowering (whether topping or bottoming). The concept of "power" - both for those who "have it" and those who "don't" is a very humam thing and simply fascinates me which is a part of why I think this series is so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHndz595@KHndz595
275 Followers
Erotic writer best known for work in LGBT genre. My work also is at Nifty.org

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES