Mark/Rachel Give up Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly showered to clean up the mess I'd made of myself. I washed my body very well again with the scented body wash, and considered what I wanted to wear to bed. Once I was fully dried off, I dressed myself in a pink babydoll nighty that I'd bought for myself a couple of months prior and only worn once. I added a matching pair of pink bikini style panties that would keep my cock contained through the night, and after a few minutes of thought about my upcoming morning and day, I drifted off to sleep in a state of contented bliss.

++++++++++++++

I rarely have the opportunity of go to sleep in lingerie, so it took a few moments to figure out what was going on when I woke up in the morning. I'd slept like the dead, and it was already light out by the time I roused myself out of bed. Coffee was calling, so I went downstairs and made myself a double espresso to get my mind moving and my body alert. I loved the feeling of freedom moving around the house in my babydoll and panties, and the sense of security in knowing that no one was coming or would interrupt me for the day.

The fact that I had the whole day to myself made me immediately excited. I could see from the look of the kitchen that I'd have to spend some time cleaning up (Claire had left me with the kids for a few days, so things were inevitably a little chaotic around the house.) I was actually looking forward to Rachel doing a little housework, and living life around the house with complete license to do what I wanted.

After my espresso and a light breakfast of fruit and toast, I took myself back up the stairs to the bedroom to help Rachel come out to play. I knew that the hardest part of my morning would be working on my makeup, and getting it done to my satisfaction. The first few times I had applied makeup to my face, I ended up looking either slutty or just plain messy. It takes a while to develop skills in something that you aren't normally allowed to practice. Eventually I learned to put on lipstick evenly, and apply a little mascara, but it wasn't until Claire and I spent our week together exploring that I learned a little more of the art of putting on a new face.

Claire spent days with me, allowing me to practice making myself up, and then offering advice and critique of my technique and style. She was the one who taught me the important lesson that 'less is more', and taught me how to make my face more feminine without going to the point of looking like a prostitute. When our week ended, and we decided that my hobby was not something Claire ultimately wanted to be a part of, my opportunities to expand my knowledge of make up became far more limited. I tried watching Youtube for advice, but it never really seemed to take. As it was, Rachel had essentially one look, and I knew it would take a lot of concentration and effort to pull it off.

I wanted to partially dress before I started the makeup process, as it made more sense to me to put on makeup while I was dressed as a woman. I shaved my face thoroughly, and used an enema kit to completely clean me out, as it was my intent to insert my new butt plug and leave it in, stretching me, all day. Once I was cleaned up, it was time to go.

As usual, stockings and a garter belt were the starting point. I had new stockings that were ultra-sheer, as soft and silky as I had ever purchased, so I put on my garter belt and took extra time in the luxury of rolling stockings onto my legs. Next was my new lingerie purchase from the day before, and the new plug as well. I lubed up the plug with the recommended silicone lube and worked it into my ass slowly. It was larger than most of the plugs I'd worn recently, though far from the largest I'd worn ever, and it was stiffer as it was glass, not silicone. It was also designed with a broader neck and a wide flared base. The broad neck was intended to hold me open and be a constant reminder of the presence that was impaling me. I have fantasized about being fucked with a strap on, but it had never happened, and Claire seemed completely disinterested in ever fulfilling that particular fantasy. It took a little time, but the plug was eventually lodged in the perfect spot and I pulled up my new panties to cover it. The thong bottom sat snug into my ass cheeks and I loved the look when I turned to look at my ass in the mirror. I wished there was someone around to share the look with, but no such luck. I gently put on my new bra, clasping it in front before turning it around an putting my arms through the straps. Once it was in place on my chest, I inserted my breast forms and adjusted them until the look was complete.

I looked at myself in the full-length mirror and I could begin to see Rachel. The breast forms never really looked or felt natural without a shirt or dress, on, but when I put on my dress for the day, the look was amazing. The bodycon dress fit like a glove, and as it was so short, I looked like I was ready to go out clubbing and come home with someone to fuck. It had a halter neck that came right up to cover my adams apple, and a cutout over my bra that gave a sense of cleavage without showing enough of the edges of the breastforms to make it obvious that I was not a woman. By the time the dress came down over my ass, with the bottom of the dress sitting just below my stocking tops, I was fully ready to take on my new role for the day.

The make up takes me a long time to do properly, but I was just finishing off at almost 10:00 when the phone rang. It was the facetime ring for Claire, but I didn't think I was in any shape to video call with her at that moment, so I just answered the audio and put it on speaker so I had my hands free to explore my newfound body.

Claire asked about how things were going, and about the kids, and told me a little about her trip. She was bored, but doing really well - lots of wet lunches and meetings over drinks. She said that if all the commitments that she had arranged actually paid off, she was looking at a significant bonus or a raise, or maybe even a promotion in the new year. She suggested that we might even be able to afford our dream condo on the beach in Hawaii if all went well. I told her about the kids and that I was having a quiet couple of days and really enjoying it.

We chatted about life for a bit, and I managed to finish off my makeup and put on my blonde short hair wig during the conversation. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at the transformation from working husband to sexy woman. I thought that if I spend a little extra time on my face, I might even be able to pass in public. I was casually carrying on the conversation when Claire shocked me into awareness with the question, "Is Rachel coming around today?"

I took a moment to think about my answer, but realized that with the question came the tacit permission to take Rachel out for a ride. "She is on her way here - actually she'll likely be here in just a few minutes..."

"I'm glad - I assumed she would be making an appearance today, and I'm happy that she'll be there soon. I arranged for a little gift for her to arrive this morning, and I'm guessing it will be there by now. When Rachel get's there, make sure she looks in the living room for her present, and don't wait too long. I'm looking forward to talking to you about her gift when I get home. I arranged for Meena to drop it off and I told her to be there right at 10 this morning, so I'm guessing that she arranged things while we have been on the phone and relocked the doors. I hope you have a wonderful day, and I'll see you tomorrow when I get back. What time are the kids coming home?"

"Thanks for the present - now I'm super curious. The kids are staying at your parents and they offered to feed us tomorrow evening, so I thought we could just head out for dinner together and bring them back after we eat. What time will you be home?

"At the moment it looks like I'll get out of here pretty early, so I should be home by around 2. I can't wait to see you, but in the meantime - enjoy the gift. I love you."

And with that she hung up the phone leaving me torn between completing the finishing touches on Rachel, and dropping everything to head downstairs and get my present. I decided to just finish dressing and put on some heels and then head downstairs, so a few minutes later I was managing my way down the stairs in heels. I have never been very graceful walking in heels, but on flat ground, I can hold my own. I always feel very clumsy on stairs and have to concentrate pretty hard to not fall or twist and ankle. I clunked down the stairs and turned the corner into the living room when I heard Meena's voice clearly saying...

"Well - I thought I had a pretty good idea what kind of a present Claire was going to leave for me, but I had no idea that it would be wrapped up in such a pretty package."

Meena's perspective

When Claire asked me to help her with taking a more dominant position in her relation ship with Mark, I knew that eventually I would have to seduce and fuck him. I hadn't been with men for a couple of years at that point, but I really liked Claire and Mark, and I was fully aware of a lot of their kinks, and a lot of the intimate details of their relationship. It's hard to keep too many secrets from a trusted housekeeper who is also really nosy, and I'd discovered their mutual stashes of sex toys and dress up clothes fairly quickly once I started working for them on a regular basis.

I'd been working a couple of days each week doing the cleaning, and some cooking and meal preparation, for about 9 months when Claire's weekend away happened. I'd been fucking Claire for about 3 months at that point as well. Claire had suggested we could have a threesome with Mark at some point, and I was certainly willing to try it, but I knew and told her that I would not join her in bed with him unless I was able to seduce and fuck him on his own first. She was certain that Mark would be OK with my relationship with Claire, but I wasn't so positive.

I'd had the occasional threesome by that point, but they had all been one-night stands, things that started over a couple too many drinks, and some flirting and teasing at the bar with strangers. I had never tried to maintain any friendship or relationship with any of those hookups, and I knew anecdotally that while threesomes with a couple might be fun, they could also be the nail in the coffin if the relationship was in trouble to begin with.

Mark and Claire were nice people, but both pretty submissive, and I didn't want to pull them apart just to get my rocks off, besides - I liked working for them and it suited my purposes. As an undergrad at UC Berkeley, I'd been mostly subsidized by scholarships, parents and a fairly small student loan, but I found that having a job a couple of days a week threw a little spending money my way without having to justify my spending to anyone. I found Mark and Claire through a mutual friend, and what they needed lined up well with my schedule, and I could make a lot more money as a housekeeper and cook than I could with any student jobs around the school. I also like housekeeping and cooking, and was fastidious in my approach, which made for a stable income and steady working situation.

I was also completely aware that I was a smart, attractive 22 year old with no real attachments and a pretty strong sex drive, and that gave me a lot of power in most of my relationships. I liked the power, and had learned to exert it from the time I was in high school. I almost always dressed up a little more than most of my fellow students, both in high school and at Berkeley, and I like to wear skirts and stockings with garter belts. I like to feel sexy while I was living my life, and I usually had a small vibrator hidden in my purse that I could use in the bathroom between classes if the need arose. I also found that I enjoyed wearing a small butt plug when I was out and around. I had a small collection of plugs with different coloured gems at the end of them, and it made me feel hot to match my plug to my outfit and lingerie.

My first sexual experience was with a boy while I was in 11th grade. I'd been flirting with him for about a month, hinting that I'd be willing to have sex with him and teasing him to the point where I knew I could make it happen any time I liked. At the same time I'd been flirting with him, I'd been doing the same thing with his older, university student, sister. I had known both of them for a long time, and I had them both on a string and was ready to pull that string at any moment.

I fucked Tom one night at my house with my parents away. His sister was on a reading break from university for the week, so was around her house without a lot to do aside from school stuff. Fucking Tom was fun, and I enjoyed riding him, even though neither of us really knew what we were doing. He didn't bring me to orgasm, and wasn't willing to do anything to finish me off, so I masturbated while I sat on top of him after he was already finished.

I told him that I had fun and would like to do it again the next day, maybe at his place, and he reminded me that his sister was at home. I suggested that maybe she'd join us, and he reacted like I was crazy and wouldn't even consider it. I told him it was too bad and left it at that.

Later that week, I seduced Amy, the sister, at their house. I timed things so that Tom would arrive home while Amy and I were in bed together, and I left the door open to her room so that he'd get an eyeful when he came upstairs. I tasted my first pussy that afternoon, and I'll admit that I was hooked right away. I also came that afternoon while I was sitting on Amy's mouth and forcing her tongue onto my clit. Amy was so much more satisfying than Tom was in the end, but I still liked the feeling of being filled and fucked with a hard cock. Later, I learned the immense value of strap on dildos, but ultimately I learned that I liked the things I could do to and with a woman far more than the thrills I got from men. I talked to Tom before I left the house and told him that he could have been with both Amy and I that afternoon if he's been just a little more daring. I didn't have sex with either of them after those first attempts, but the lessons I learned helped me forward in embracing my dominant personality, which brings me back to Claire.

I decided to seduce Claire after I noticed her watching my ass a few times as I moved around the house doing the cleaning. I liked wearing skirts and stockings most days, and while cleaning for Claire and Mark it was not any different. When I started working for them, one or the other was always around the house 'working from home.' Really they were keeping an eye on me to make sure I was doing the job I was being paid for, but I didn't mind as it made sense for them to be careful with their things and their privacy. After I'd proven myself to be reliable, and developed a relationship with them, Claire gave me my own key and let me come and go on my work days without them around. I had my own code for the alarm system, so they would always be able to track the hours I was putting in.

One afternoon, Claire came home early from work and was talking with me as I was doing some meal prep and cleaning up the kitchen. I noticed in the reflection in the window that Claire was regularly glancing down at my legs and ass, so I had some inkling that she might be interested in me in a more than professional capacity. I decided to give her a little bit of a show, just to see what happened, so as I was finishing off the kitchen cleanup, I 'accidentally' dropped a knife on the ground so that I was facing away from Claire as I bent down to pick it up. I bent from the waist, causing my skirt to ride up a little, showing off the lace topped stockings I was wearing and exposing my ass. I was wearing a burgundy g-string and a steel butt plug with a matching burgundy gem in the base. It didn't take much to look back and catch Claire's eye while I was bent over. She was staring at my ass, and it seemed like she was almost drooling. I looked her in the eye while I was still bent over and winked, knowing that I had her in my control if I wanted to do anything with it.

Claire looked away embarrassed when I stood up and asked if she saw anything she liked. She mumbled something about zoning out and staring at nothing, but we both knew that she was caught, and I knew that I could probably have her to fuck if I wanted it. I asked her outright if she had ever been with a woman, and her response was unsurprisingly something about experimenting in university with a roommate, and a couple of other experiences way back when. She blushed when I told her that I thought she was beautiful, and that I was bi and primarily dated women. I thought she was going to fall over when I asked her if she would like for me to fuck her someday, and that if she would like it, I'd bring over a strap on and show her how good it can really be to get fucked by a confident woman.

I knew I had her when she didn't leave the room, or kick me out, and just stood there staring and me, looking at my breasts and my legs, and my eyes. I just looked at her and waited for a response, and she eventually just said 'yes - please'. I told her she would have to wait until the following week, and to think about it more deeply and if she came to the conclusion that she really wanted to have sex with me, that she should leave me a note the following week, and come home early in the afternoon so that we could have some time together.

I thought that she would do it, but I figured if she didn't there was no problem, and that the worst-case scenario was that she would decide not to follow up with me. I didn't want to wreck a good working relationship, and I could tell that if Claire didn't end up having sex with me that she would definitely find some lucky woman to sleep with sometime soon. Her interest was peaked and I hoped that I'd find a note or something the next week to move us forward.

What I found the following week was a little surprising in that it left nothing to the imagination, and made if very clear to me what Claire really wanted. She wanted me to take charge of her and fuck her, and she let me know by leaving her computer on with a lesbian porn video on repeat. The video was playing when I got to her room to start cleaning, and by the time Claire came home after lunch, I'd watched the video a few times, and checked out her browser history. When she walked in the door, I was in the kitchen, fully naked except for a pair of her red pumps. All the blinds were drawn closed, and I was wearing a bright red strap on cock around my hips. I took her by the hand and invited her upstairs to her room where I had laid out her bed carefully. There were ropes at the headboard to secure her hands and tie her to the bed, and there was a butt plug lying on the bed next to a bottle of lube. I slowly stripped off her work clothes and her black lace bra and panties, and then held her from behind as my red cock worked between her legs and rubbed at her already wet pussy. I held her tits and played with her nipples, feeling them harden under my fingertips, and then guided her gently onto the bed. I didn't say a word to her until her hands were tied securely to the headboard.

"I'm going to fuck you today. I want to taste your wet cunt, and have your tongue in my ass and pussy. I want you to suck my red cock and make it wet so that it slides into you easily when I decide to fuck you." I grabbed the plug and covered it with lube. Once I stuck first one, then two fingers into her asshole, I plugged her and moved my fingers gently to her pussy. "I'm going to slide my fingers into you and around your pussy. I'm going to lick you and taste you, and if you want, I will keep doing it as long as I work for you. I'm going to like fucking you Claire, and I think you'll like it that it's me doing the fucking."

123456...8