Mark/Rachel Give up Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Claire!", Meena started. "You will never deceive me again or our relationship will end completely and forever - understood?"

I moaned in the affirmative through my gag as Mistress continued to fucked me hard and fast.

"If I command you to dominate Mark, or Rachel, or anyone else - you will do your best to fulfill my wishes. It will be my dominance that comes through you, and you will perform as a service to me. When I want to fuck you - you will submit to every one of my whims and desires without hesitation.

I like Mark, and I am quite fond of Rachel I think. Mark will remain my employer and I will continue on as your housekeeper and cook, but we will have a separate relationship sexually and the two will never meet. I will not fuck for money, nor will I allow you to misuse the two sides of our relationship. These are my terms - are they understood?"

Once again, I moaned in the affirmative.

"Good. We will talk more about this another time. At the moment, I have a friend here who wants desperately to fuck your asshole, and I'm quite inclined to let her. Your first orgasm was a little too quick for my liking, and was entirely without my permission. You've been away too long and were too worked up, so you can be the gift that Rachel has been seeking for such a long time."

I felt my wrists pulled and felt the cuffs come off of them, then the same thing happened with my feet. Meena pulled out of me and lay down on the bed, indicating that I should take my place over her riding her strap on. I took my spot facing her and settled deep down onto her silicone cock. Once it was impaled deep inside of me, I felt my husband move in behind me. I could feel the latex he was encased in, and I could feel his breasts against my back as he reached around me to pull my nipples. I leaned forward to look deep into my Mistress's beautiful eyes, and also to allow Rachel better access to my asshole. He pressed his lubed up hard cock into my crack and up against my puckered hole, and I moaned at the thought of Rachel and Meena double penetrating me. My mind went completely blank as the varied sensations washed over and through me. I wanted to ride the cock in my pussy, but every action that moved Meena deeper inside me pushed me further towards the shaft waiting to penetrate my ass. I was about to drift into the abyss of pure sensation when Meena's voice took over my mind.

"For the next week, Rachel may use your ass any way that she likes, at any time. She will not touch your pussy at all, so if you want to have the joy of orgasm while Rachel uses you, it will come at your own hand, or you'll learn to orgasm through anal sex alone. Claire - I'm giving you to Rachel as your punishment for your deception, but also because I think she needs to get over the idea that you will ever deny her again.

Mark, on the other hand, will not touch your ass, or have any access to you in that way. He may only access your pussy through your permission, and he will be subservient to in every way. You may use him to lick you, or fuck you, any way and at any time you like. You may deny him pleasure - or tie him up. You could put him in chastity if you want, but at his request you will always release him if Rachel would like to come out to play. Rachel will always have precedence and be able to override any command you give, but only if Rachel changes fully and completely and also takes charge of your ass - so be careful what you ask Mark to do, as Rachel might not like it.

Do you understand how the next week of your life if going to work?"

I moaned affirmatively through my gag again.

Once I agreed, Rachel more insistently pushed her cock into me and the intent for double penetration was made completely clear. I tried to relax as I pushed back hard to give my ass to my husband, and felt as he stretched my hole out around his engorged penis. Mistress Meena had fucked my ass and worked on relaxing me for several months, but giving myself to my crossdressed husband was both far more exciting and humiliating. I found myself wanting to come again, and to control my situation, but realized that Meena's entire purpose in my current position was for me to have no control, and to have no say in what happens to me. Once I relaxed into my newfound position, I started to focus my attention on the feelings of both of my holes being filled and fucked. I leaned forward to bow in subservience to my Mistress and she reached up behind my head to remove my gag, and then kissed me deeply. She whispered in my ear that I would be allowed to orgasm again after Rachel had completed her task.

By this time, Rachel was fucking me as hard as she could and I could tell from the sounds that she was on the verge of orgasm. One very firm thrust later, and she exploded inside my asshole, which pushed me over the edge into my own earth-shaking explosion. Meena seemed quite satisfied with the outcome of how things had gone, and I knew that we would have many more days and nights to explore the boundaries of our newly established relationship. It took a few minutes for Rachel to calm down and pull out of me and seat herself on the side of the bed. I sat up and moved myself off of Meena's strapon and seated myself on the side of the bed beside Rachel, waiting for the next command. I realized that in all the activity, I'd never even taking the opportunity to kiss Mark aside from the commanded kiss downstairs. I leaned over, looked into Rachel's pretty face and eyes, and for the first time, kissed my fully made-up husband and told her that I loved her. I could feel her lipstick on my lips as our tongues collided, and I could still taste Meena's orgasm on Rachel's face, and I knew that everything would work out for the best in the long run.

Meena got herself up, and sat in a chair facing the two of us as we kissed. Her legs were spread and her strapon stared at us lewdly, wet and slick and sticky from my orgasms.

"Rachel. You may clean my strapon and have a taste of Claire's sweet cunt now before I leave."

Rachel almost hopped off the bed to get down on her knees in front of my Mistress. I actually felt just a little jealous of her position of submission as she licked and cleaned the strapon that so recently had been planted inside me. I saw Rachel work to take the strapon further into her throat, and could envision a time when she was in front of me, licking and sucking my strapon with the same vigor.

Meena continued, "I'm going to go home now, but I promise you that I'll be back - both on Tuesday as per our work schedule, and sometime this week in a more sexual capacity. Remember my instructions and how to determine which of you is in charge at any given time. I know that you have to go and pick up your kids, and that real life calls, but I expect you to have a lot of stories to tell me when I ask. I will ask you about where, when, and how often you fuck, or make love, or play with one another in any way. I am looking forward to expanding our relationship, but you have to realize that at some point I will leave, and that you will be alone together again. My hope is that your relationship is stronger, and that I can enjoy possessing the two of you until I have to move on.

Mistress Meena stood up, and told us both to kneel in front of her.

"You may each give my pussy and my ass one last little kiss before I go, and then it's time to clean up and talk to one another about this weekend and the future. I'll see you both soon."

Rachel went first and kissed her Mistress gently on her clit, before Meena turned around and opened her ass to Rachel's tongue. Meena gave Rachel one last kiss before Rachel returned to her kneeling position beside me. Once I completed my acts of obedience and servitude, Meena stood up fully and left the room to get her things and head home.

Rachel and I remained kneeling for a few minutes, until we heard the door close behind our Mistress, and then looked at each other for a few moments, wide-eyed and adoring. When we spoke it was with the realization that we needed to move quickly in order to clean up the house a little, and head out to pick up the kids. There would be lots of interesting conversation for a long time as we found a new rhythm in our relationship, but I was looking forward to the adventure. We both dressed in our 'normal' clothes, for the afternoon, but just before we left the house, I stopped, stripped off my pants and underwear, and handed Rachel the satin and lace thong I had been wearing.

"If you'd like to you may wear that for the afternoon under your jeans, just as a little reminder and acknowledgement of our new realities. I think I'll be a little more OK with some parts of Rachel in our lives from now on."

Rachel quickly changed into the thong, and off we went into real life, with the understanding that a new and exciting reality awaited us both.

1...345678