Mark/Rachel Give up Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meena sent me to the bathroom and told me to use the toilet if I needed, and clean myself up a little. She said that she had another surprise for me when I came back out, but that I should make sure I was clean and ready to serve her well when I returned.

I spent about 10 minutes in the bathroom, carefully wiping down my ass and removing the excess lube with a warm cloth. I looked at myself in the mirror and could hardly believe how wholly submissive I looked and felt. When I felt I was ready, I re-entered my bedroom to find Meena sitting on the side of the bed with a couple of new bondage items on the bed. There was a bar with clips on the end that looked like it was designed to keep my legs spread apart, and a blindfold, and a pillow was positioned in the middle of the bed. The biggest change of all was that Meena now had a purple ridged dildo secured in her harness and sticking out from her shaved pussy.

She commanded me to my knees and told me to start sucking, and that began the first time I had ever simulated giving a blowjob on another person. She kept me on my knees, sucking and licking her silicone cock, opening my throat to take it further into my mouth. I was gagging and challenged by the size of the fake cock, and I didn't know how much more I could take.

When she was satisfied, she told the that she was going to make my dream come true, and that today was going to be the day that I got my ass fucked by a dominant woman. She raised me up by the chin, and directed me onto the bed on my knees. She positioned the bar between my feet and clipped on my ankle cuffs, forcing my feet and knees apart, and exposing my ass to her completely. She fastened my wrists to the buckles on the corner of the bed, and positioned the pillow under my hips.

Once I was fully in position for her, she took her time and rubbed my back with some massage oil, and probed at my asshole with her fingers and applied some fresh lube. The first and second fingers slid in without any concern, but the third met a little resistance, and by the time she added a fourth finger she had to work to gently push it inside me.

She positioned herself behind me, leaning over my back, and set her strapon right on the entry to my ass. Mistress Meena was very gentle about the process, and made sure that I knew what was about to happen as it was happening. She lubed up her silicone dick, and pushed gently onto my anus until she was sliding her cock into me. She pulled in and out a little and I moaned into the bed, and once she was fully lodged inside me, she started to fuck me and use me for her pleasure. She was moaning, and I was moaning and tears came to my eyes as my face pushed into the bedding.

I had waited so long for this moment that I couldn't really believe it was happening. I had always imagined Claire behind me, fumbling a little at the process, with the two of us both equally inexperience trying to make a positive thing happen. With my new Mistress, she knew what she was doing and had obviously done this before both with men and women. When she started pounding her cock into my ass, it was clear that she could go for a long time, and would do whatever she wanted to make herself happy, and in her joy was my joy. Even while I was being fucked, I could not help but consider my submission and acknowledge that I wanted Meena to be the focus of the experience.

She fucked me and fucked me for what seemed like hours, but couldn't have actually been more than a few minutes, and the she pulled herself out of me and sat beside me on the bed. She ran her hands over me, around me, and into me, and took her time with everything. She pushed the large plug into my ass until it sat securely and comfortably in place. She explained that she was going to leave me here bound and gagged and plugged for the night and that she might even come back and fuck me again if she felt like it, but that for the moment, she had a few other things to prepare and that she was going to get dressed and go out for a while.

She left the room, with me stuck on the bed, and headed out to who knows where for who knows how long.

It took me a long time to relax into the uncertainty of what was happening. My arms got stiff stretched out onto the bed, and I felt the ankle cuffs becoming more restrictive as the time went on. Eventually, I turned my head to the side, relaxed, and managed to sleep, giving into the idea that Mistress Meena had my best interest at heart and wouldn't do things that would cause me harm, even if they were momentarily uncomfortable or unsettling. My sleep was restless to say the least, and every time I woke and tried to shift around I was caught off guard by the fact that I was bound tightly to the bed. I could feel the sensitivity of my ass, and remembered being fucked and used. All of the new sensations were exciting and then it would take a while to drift off again.

When Mistress Meena returned, she woke me up and released the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. She was fully dressed, back in her yoga pants, but still wearing the fetish top that she had put on to show her domination of me. She was in heels and had a jacket over her ensemble, but it was obvious that she had been out doing something and I could see from the clock on the wall that it was about 2 in the morning. She ran her hands over me again, and kissed the back of my neck sending shivers up my spine and making me gasp.

"I'm going to sleep in the spare room by myself. You may sleep here and get up at 7 to make us some breakfast. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, and we have some work to do to make the house ready for Claire to return. I'll be wanting to show Claire how good you have been while she has been away, and that may require a bit of a demonstration of your newfound skills"

With that, Meena left me to sleep and consider the possibilities of what would happen the next day. I set the alarm and pondered my fate as I drifted in and out of sleep.

When I awoke to the sound of the alarm, I got up quickly and quickly assessed my situation. My makeup was a mess, I was still in the stockings and garter belt I'd been wearing the night before, and in the mirror I looked atrocious as both a woman and a man. I decided to have a quick shower to clean myself up for Meena before heading down to the kitchen.

I felt sad washing away the makeup that Meena had applied to my face, and was constantly aroused by my completely hairless body. The mere act of removing my stockings before my shower was almost enough to distract me to the point of masturbation, but I kept myself focussed with the thought that I would eventually be allowed to cum when my new mistress gave me permission. I showered quickly, washing my hair and shaving my face again to make myself smooth in case Meena wanted to make me up again. In the middle of my time in the shower, I heard the door open and Mistress Meena pulled the shower curtain back. Obviously I would have no privacy from now on while Meena was around, and my erection said to me that I didn't mind and that I was excited by the fact of her complete domination of my body, and my time. Meena was dressed in one of Claire's sexiest nightgowns, and after she had looked me up and down and smiled, she handed me a bottle of silicone lubricant, and a large metal butt plug. It was as large as anything I'd worn in my ass, and she instructed me to insert it right away, while she was watching.

I spread the lube on my fingers, and on the plug, and pre-moistened my asshole so that I would be able to take in the plug. Once I thought I was ready, I positioned it and slowly worked it into my hole. I gasped when it slipped past my ring and slid into place, filling me up and leaving a shining jewel sticking out of my shaved ass. Once that was accomplished, Meena left silently and I finished showering and got out to dry off.

Once I dried myself off, the decision came about what to wear. I wanted something nice, and feminine, so I went to Claire's sleepwear drawer and chose a matching satin nighty and dressing gown that was black with pink roses on it. I put on a pair of low pink heels that I'd bought a couple of years back, and made my way to the kitchen to prepare some coffee and breakfast. Once the coffee was brewed, I took it to Meena in bed, and was surprised to see her laying fully naked on top of the sheets. It was the first time I'd seen her fully undressed, and I was stunned into stillness by the vulnerability of the vision in front of me.

She thanked me for the coffee, and looked me in the eyes as she spread her legs and commanded me between them. I almost launched myself onto the bed and into her waiting pussy, and the taste of her set me on fire. I would have happily spent the rest of the day with my lips locked on to her pussy, but after a few minutes of constant attention she started to moan and eventually clenched up and came hard. She pulled my head into her and her whole body seized up to the point where I could hardly breathe, and then she released me and sent me on my way to make finish making breakfast for her.

20 minutes later, I returned to her room with eggs, toast, and yoghurt and fruit. She invited me to sit on the bed while she ate, and we talked a little about the day.

"While I was out last night, I bought you a new outfit. I'm going to dress you in the new clothes, and you are going to help me dress for the day as well. Once we are both dressed, you have some jobs to do around here to clean up, and I'll be supervising you and preparing a few things for Claires arrival. Have you eaten anything this morning?"

"I've had coffee, but no food yet Mistress" I replied.

She smiled at my use of the term 'mistress' and sent me on my way to get a bite to eat before we started anything for the day. I had a quick bite in the kitchen, and when I returned from downstairs, she had two outfits laid out on the bed. It was obvious whose was whose, and I was excited to begin dressing with my Mistress.

Meena stood up in the middle of the room completely naked and pulled the nighty and robe off my hairless torso. I was hard and standing at attention, buck naked in the guest room, about to do anything I was told to do by the woman who had been fucking my wife for months. Somehow I couldn't imagine how I had got to this point, but I was excited beyond belief.

"Get my black latex shorts off the bed, and you may help me into them. Get down on your knees and pull them up my legs, kissing me all the way up, but do not kiss my cunt or come close to my ass."

I went to the bed and took the shorts back to her and knelt in front of her. I held her beautiful feet and guided them into the holes of her shorts and raised them up kissing her legs the entire way. I wanted to dive back into her pussy, but followed my instructions very carefully and stayed well away from her pussy and ass. The shorts were like a second skin, and there was a zipper that ran through the crotch that would open up to expose both her pussy and ass completely. I was enthralled.

"Now the heels. Get them and worship them, then you may kiss and lick my feet and toes before helping me into them."

I kissed her shoes and her feet, and licked her toes before sliding the shoes onto her feet. Meena moaned as I sucked her toes, and I reveled in anything I could do to please her, sexually or otherwise.

Once she was in her shoes, I was commanded to get her top and help her into it. She lifted her tits and I slid the halter bra over her and pulled it around to tighten at the back. It had large silver buckles, like an industrial strength bra, and fit her just as tight as the shorts she was wearing. Standing behind her naked with my cock pressed against her latex covered ass was almost too much for me to handle. She could tell that I was getting a little too excited, so when I had the top done up, she turned and pushed me away and sat me down on the bed. She blindfolded me and told me to stay still. I heard her rummaging through a bag, and when she came back, she stood me up and slapped me in the balls. As my erection went down a little, I could feel her wrap something elastic like around my cock and balls. It was tight enough to constrict me and I could feel my erection getting smaller still, and at the next moment, she pulled something back under my legs, and wrapped it around the base of the plug I was wearing. The plug was pulling on the ring around my cock and balls and pulled them down and backwards. When all of that was settled, and my cock started to soften, Meena took me in her hands and guided me into a chastity cage. I'd never worn one before and it was uncomfortable being so constrained, but eventually everything became normal, and Mistress Meena started on the process of getting me dressed.

The outfit was a pink latex maid's costume, and I'd been excited about getting it onto me since I entered the room and saw it. Meena took charge of dressing me up, and she pulled the dress over my head and down over my chest. It stuck along the way and she worked it loose until the skirt was around my hips and the bodice was stuck to my chest like glue. The skirt flared out a little, and when Meena wrapped the white apron around me, I was allowed to see what I looked like in a mirror. The skirt had garters attached to it, and Meena rolled some latex stockings up my shaved legs and fastened the garters to hold everything in place. With my plug and cock ring on, and my cock caged and out of the way for the moment, my outfit was almost complete. The last thing to get in place a pink latex hood for me to wear. The hood was open to breath and had an opening around my mouth. Meena applied pink lipstick to my pouty lips, and kissed me hard, making it clear who was making all the decisions about everything today. Her final step was to put the ball gag back in my mouth to keep me silent through our morning adventures.

Once we were both dressed and ready for the day, she assigned me a list of tasks that needed to be completed before Claire arrived home. Knowing that Claire would be home by about noon, I would have to work steadily to complete the list.

  1. Clean kitchen and wash all the dishes, clear the counters, and put all the dishes away.
  2. Tidy the bedroom and put away all of our lingerie and sex toys, aside from anything that Meena asked me to leave out. She would assist me in finding appropriate spots for everything that would be far less hidden, but still tucked away from prying eyes.
  3. Tidy the spare bedroom and make it up so that Meena would have a place to stay if she ever wanted to. We would have to readjust the room if other guests were coming over, but that was our problem to deal with.
  4. Prepare for Claire's arrival.

I didn't know what the last item would consist of, but I would be instructed by Meena all along the way to make sure I was doing things correctly.

I started working immediately. I stumbled a few times wearing the new heels around the house, and Meena always seemed to be close by to notice, and comment, and occasionally spank me with a crop that she was carrying around. While I was working, Meena had my computer hooked up to the television and was cycling through a selection of femdom porn, so the house was filled with the sounds of moaning, and orders, and occasionally a spanking or a crop. Meena would watch porn for a little while, and then come out to see me and make sure I was working effectively.

I got the kitchen all cleaned up, with the dishwasher loaded and started, and the few pots and pans washed up and put away. As I was heading up the stairs towards the bedroom, Meena came up behind and grabbed my ass under my skirt and gently pushing on my plug which made my knees weak and I almost lost my balance. She followed me into the bedroom before she said a word.

"You're doing well - but I am going to interrupt your progress for a few minutes. I'm going to remove your gag, and I want you to lie on your back on the floor."

I did as I was told, and she promptly sat on my face and buried her ass into my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked around her asshole before pushing it inside her. She rubbed herself forwards and back for a few minutes, and I did my best to bring her up to orgasm before she eventually planted her clit firmly on the flat of my tongue and my open mouth. She fucked my tongue until she completely seized up and cried out with pleasure, rubbing her wetness all over my face and rolling off of me, leaving me covered in her juices.

After a couple of minutes rest - just enough time to get her legs steady again, she stood and told me not to clean myself up, and that when Claire got home, she would be instructed to lick my face clean and know that Meena had been sitting there recently.

I stood up gently, trying not to overbalance in my heels, and constantly distracted by the massive plug in my ass, and got to work tidying the bedroom. Meena instructed me to completely empty one of the drawers under my bed, and use that for storage of all the toys, lingerie, and other playthings that Claire and I had collected. She told me that I could put a lock on the drawer at a later date if I wanted, but that both Claire and I should always know what the other had purchased, and have access to any of it at all times. She then instructed me that I should hang all the actual clothes I had collected in Claire's closet and put things away as if they belonged to Claire. Once again, they should all be accessible and known by both of us. Anything that was only sexual or fetish oriented (like the maid's outfits), we could hide away in the drawer.

Meena set aside a few items to be left on top of the bed, and I made up the room, made the bed, and tidied up all of our debris from the day before, and laid out the few items for Meena on top of the bedding. There were a few toys, and the strapon harness with a couple of dildos, along with a teddy and heels that I could only imagine she was going to have Claire dressed in within minutes of her arrival at home. Once the room was laid out and cleaned to Meena's satisfaction, she led me back downstairs and started to set a few things up by the front door.

I pulled a kitchen chair to the front hallway on Meena's instructions and placed it facing the door. Once that was in place, Meena brought out a dildo with a suction base and stuck it to the chair and instructed me to bend over the chair and suck the silicone cock to make it wet. As I was bent over, working the fake dick, she grabbed the base of my butt plug and worked it out of my asshole. She then stood me up, turned me around, and slowly lowered me onto the chair, impaling me on the dildo. Once I was positioned properly, she hooked my wrist and ankle cuffs to the chair as well. She arranged my skirt to cover my rock-hard erection, and rubbed her hands up and down me, and finally stood to the side to look at me and make sure she was happy with my appearance. She brought out a tube of lipstick to touch me up a little after all the kissing and pussy licking, and then left me sitting there and went off to arrange a couple of other things. I was tied up and stuffed and laid out so that I would be the first thing Claire saw when she walked in the door. I was in moments ashamed of my predicament, and aroused by the sheer submission I was encased in. I wanted for Meena to release me and fuck me, but I was certain that my time would come that afternoon.

When Meena came back, she told me that Claire would be home in just a few minutes. She had been tracking her progress on my phone, and that the time was almost there for Rachel to have her complete coming out. Meena set some of my porn videos playing on the TV with the sound running through the speakers, and she unlocked the front door so she could stand back beside me when Claire came in. This was the moment of reckoning that Claire had set up for this weekend, and I was all ready to go.

1...345678